Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 15-Sep-15, 21:31
Points: 4,323, Level: 27 Points: 4,323, Level: 27 Points: 4,323, Level: 27
Activity: 14.0% Activity: 14.0% Activity: 14.0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: A Woman's Place...is Wherever She Wants

I want to read the continuation of this story.
Old 15-Sep-15, 22:59
ap643

Interesting woman. Sexy story. More please.
Old 29-Sep-15, 06:45
Points: 4,359, Level: 27 Points: 4,359, Level: 27 Points: 4,359, Level: 27
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Here comes more. Enjoy.

---
Despite my strong incentive to get out there, it took me surprisingly long before I felt sure enough of my legs to head out into the living room. Anna was standing next to the couch doing calf stretches, still wearing the same sports bra and panties the same color. I stopped, admiring the quivering of muscle under that soft skin. Anna paused, looked over at me, and then slowly rubbed her hands up and down her legs, flexing her thighs as she did, and then looked at me while licking her lips. Already my cock was hard.

“Come on over,” she ordered and I immediately did so. She took a step back so when I got to her we were both in front of the couch, which faced her big-screen TV. “I bet you’re hungry,” she said and I nodded.

The next thing I realized was that suddenly I was on the ground. Anna had hooked my ankle with her own leg and yanked me off of my feet. I fell on my back and in the space of about four seconds she straddled my belly and rolled onto her side, taking me with her, and clamped down on my ribs in a bodyscissors, our chests pressed together. Her ankles were crossed, the hold tight, not enough to be painful, but I wouldn’t be able to get out without a hard fight at best.

I stared at her face, too surprised and confused to resist. I opened my mouth to speak. “Shhh," she said, putting her left pointer finger to my lips while her right hand reached back to undo her bra, which she then took off. Her breasts were small but with them just a couple of inches from my face I wasn’t about to complain. “Suck them,” she ordered. “This is what you get for breakfast.” I immediately obeyed, savoring the feel of her nipples in my mouth, although I registered her bending her leg and pushing against the carpet. That way she turned us to that she was facing the TV, my back to it, and as I continued to suck, making sure to go back and forth between each breast, she turned on the TV and started to watch something.

I kept at it for several minutes, every minute or so Anna jolting me with a playful flex of her thighs although she kept watching whatever show was on. But when a commercial started playing, she muted it and looked down at me. I kept sucking but looked up, our eyes meeting as she started to squeeze me tighter. “This is nice,” she whispered, blowing in my ear. “My body wrapped around you, you serving me. Isn’t this wonderful?” I said ‘yes’, although it didn’t sound like much like that word since my mouth was full of her right breast. Anna sighed. “I can put you here whenever I want. I own you,” she whispered. “Say it. Out loud.”

I stopped and let go of her nipple. She was hot and sexy and I loved her dominating streak but my ego wouldn’t let me go that far. I looked up at her as she frowned. “I love you, Anna.”

That did not appease her. “That’s not what I told you to say.” Her thighs started to compress my ribs.

I gasped silently a little, putting my hands on her legs, surprised by their firmness and size. I was not in an ideal position to anger her but decided to forge on regardless. Somehow I got the feeling that backpedaling wouldn’t improve my situation. “I love you, Anna, but that doesn’t mean you own me.”

She leaned over and breathed hotly into my right ear, jolting me with a flex of her thighs. I squeaked in pain involuntarily and she giggled. “Looks like I’m controlling you right now, just like I’ve been doing all night.”

I couldn’t argue with that…specifically. “Yes, I’ll concede that. But I let you put me there; there hasn’t been anything like a fair fight.”

“Oh, so that’s what you want.” She immediately let me go and pulled away, standing up so quickly I thought I had offended her. She started putting her bra back on.

“Anna, I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to…”

She rubbed her hands down her body from her breasts to her knees. “Do you want this?”

“Oh, yes.”

“Do you want me?” I was pretty sure there was a tone of pleading in her voice.

“Yes, Anna, more than anything, and not just for your body.” She beamed and I sighed in relief inside; I’d said the right thing.

“Good, because I want you too, but as you’ve probably noticed I like to be on top.”

“That thought had occurred to me,” I deadpanned and she giggled.

Then her facial expression grew serious. “But you’re reluctant to admit that I can be on top whenever I want, that you can’t stop me.”

I paused, wanting to choose my words carefully. “Anna, what’ve you done so far suggests that you can do so, but not enough to confirm it. I would be amenable to more conclusive evidence though.”

She smiled a little. “That’s good. At least you have an open mind; you just need some proof. I can’t argue with that and I do have an idea in mind.”

“What?”

“Simple, Andy, we wrestle. That’ll prove that I’m the one on top, always.”

“What if I win?” I had to admit though, looking at her toned thighs and having felt their power repeatedly I wasn’t confident.

“That won’t happen, but if it does I’ll make sure to reward you, thoroughly.” She waggled her eyebrows suggestively.

“Okay, sounds good,” I replied, standing up. “What are the rules?”

“Clean fight, no dirty tricks, kicking, punching, biting, scratching, that sort of thing. I won’t attack your balls if you don’t attack my breasts. Rounds are by submission only.”

“How many rounds, just one or best of three?”

“Let’s do seven, and we’ll do all seven.”

“How come?” I asked.

She grinned and I felt the glint of a lioness eyeing her prey, me, and this was no fleeting flash. “Because a 7-0 score will make it clear beyond a shadow of a doubt that I own you.” I swallowed and we began round one.

[To Be Continued]
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Alexios For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Oct-15, 06:45
Last Achievements

We started circling around each other while I wondered what exactly I had gotten myself into. I wasn’t much of a fighter. I’d done some roughhousing as a kid, even some into my teenage years, and acquitted myself well but nothing even remotely regular or trained. I suspected that Anna did not have that deficiency, which would do much to compensate for any strength advantage I had.

She jerked forward and I darted back out of reach. She tried again and I again evaded, waiting for some kind of opening. Anna smirked a little. “Already scared of me?” she cooed. “You should be. You’ve already felt my power and that was just a prelude to what I’m going to do to you.” She licked her lips.

I failed to come up with a snappy comeback. Also because I was trying to come up with one I failed to get out of reach of Anna’s third grab at me. She yanked on my right arm, pulling me towards her as she stepped forward, hooking her right leg around the back of mine. Before I could react she yanked her leg back and pushed at my shoulder, toppling me off my feet. I fell on my back, a second later Anna straddling my belly.

I bridged as she grabbed my wrists, trying to push her off. She was heavier than I thought she would be, not as much as me but close. I bucked again but to no avail; she was not budging from her seat. Again I tried, arcing a little to my left. She laughed, rolling with it, pulling me to my side. With space now free behind me her legs wrapped around my ribs, trapping me in a body scissors. We’d been wrestling for less than a minute.

I gasped as she hammered my ribs with a series of quick jolts and then coiled her legs into a body triangle around me. Reaching around I tried to pry her legs apart but she kept grabbing my hands. I could jerk them free but before I could do anything to free myself she’d capture them again for a moment, over and over again, as she steadily flexed her thighs even harder, compressing my body, slowly squeezing the air out of me as I breathed.

I struggled in her hold for a minute until my chest suddenly felt heavy, my breath short. I could barely pull in air and while I could still free my hands from Anna’s grasp, it was getting harder. I tapped her thigh. “Anna, I give.” She smiled, jolted me one more time, and uncoiled herself from me.

I stayed lying on the floor, rubbing my aching ribs and sucking in air as she stood up over me, grinning. “1-0, my favor. Ready to get owned again?”

“Five minute break?” I pleaded.

“Two.” I nodded, doubting I’d get any better terms and I didn’t want to spend air arguing.

As I caught my breath Anna stepped over next to the couch and started stretching again. She was more toned than I’d expected, the muscles rippling under her soft skin. Looking at her and thinking of her quick, confident takedown of me made her seem even more exciting, but I knew that I definitely needed to stay away from her legs.

I stood up as she started walking back over. “You alright?” she asked.

“Yeah,” I replied. “How’d you get such strong legs?”

“Lots of time in the gym, dancing, and some martial arts.”

I smiled. “They’re very beautiful too, just like the rest of you.”

She grinned. “Thanks. For that I’ll make sure I don’t hurt you when I own you again. We have six more rounds.” I nodded, no longer so happy. She was faster than me, knew more about fighting, and I needed to stay away from her legs as well. Testosterone did not seem like much of an equalizer.

She tried to grab me and I smacked her arm away, drawing back to stay out of reach, continuing my earlier defensive tactics. Anna had a slight smile and I noted that she was slowly working me into a corner. She tried to grab me again and I attacked.

Stepping inside I grabbed the back of her left knee, yanking her leg up. Her eyes widened slightly in surprise at me being the aggressor just before I hooked her right ankle with my own foot and toppled her off her feet. I jumped down, straddling and then rolling her to the side just as she had me.

She moaned as I squeezed. “Damn, your legs are strong.” Anna’s smile was gone but still she did not look concerned, just determined.

“Do you give?” I asked.

“No,” Anna growled and clamped her right hand around my throat. I gagged, surprised both by the attack and the strength in her single hand. I pried her hand off me but in the few seconds that took her left elbow jabbed me in the inner thighs, loosening my grip, and then she unhooked my ankles. Faster than I could react she yanked her right hand out of my grip and wrapped her right arm around my left leg, pinning it under the weight of her body. Meanwhile she curled her left leg up and around my right leg and then clamped her legs around my thigh in a scissors.

“Now are you going to give?” she asked. I shook my head no. I couldn’t move my legs and rocking back and forth couldn’t dislodge her grip but she wasn’t causing me enough pain to submit. She grunted, squeezing my right thigh. My one leg was no match for both of hers but again it wasn’t enough to make me give, and it was the same when she stretched, trying to spread my legs. She didn’t have the leverage to spread me far though and again I endured. Impasse.

Anna relaxed, still holding me in place, but making no further efforts to submit me so I relaxed as well. Big mistake. Her left leg shot up, hooking around the side of my head, and she pivoted her body, her right leg swinging around my now numb right leg to clamp down on the other side of my head. Rolling, she let go of my other leg which she no longer needed.

I was now on my back trapped in a beautiful reverse head scissors, my face pressed up close to Anna’s gorgeous butt. I gasped as her powerful thighs squashed the sides of my neck, choking me. Curling her legs back she transitioned into a figure-four, mashing my head even closer. My nose was practically stuffed into her crack.

The view was amazing and I loved the sensation of having Anna wrapped around me but already I was getting lightheaded and it felt like my skull might cave it. I tapped, voicing my submission but it was a mumble smothered by her thighs.

“That was a good show, Andy,” Anna replied, not lightening her pressure. “So for that I’ll let you have a longer rest break.” She squeezed even further, mashing my face in even deeper, and a moment later I passed out.

[To Be Continued]
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Alexios For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Oct-15, 08:11
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

I love her attitude, her skills and the way you describe her looks. Anna sounds amazing, mate. Thank you for continuing the story.
Old 11-Oct-15, 17:29
Points: 6,394, Level: 34 Points: 6,394, Level: 34 Points: 6,394, Level: 34
Last Achievements

Best of I've read in a while
Old 13-Oct-15, 16:55
Points: 11,603, Level: 46 Points: 11,603, Level: 46 Points: 11,603, Level: 46
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Great read. Can't wait for the next instalment. ��
Old 15-Oct-15, 08:00
Last Achievements

Glad you guys like this. Here's the next installment.
---

I jolted awake, my first sensation a hard squeeze and Anna’s voice. “Easy there, Andy,” she said. “Don’t move.” I blinked a couple of times, realizing my situation. We were still in the living room but I was draped over Anna’s shoulders, my head facing the ground. “That was good timing,” she continued. “I was just about to start my fifth set.”

I wasn’t sure what she was talking about but then with me still on her she squatted, then stood up straight again. She was doing squats, using me as the weight. “Four…five,” she muttered as she did more reps. I made sure not to move, using the opportunity to watch her legs, her thighs flexing and relaxing, her light brown skin swelling as the muscles were pumped, beautiful and hypnotic. “Nine…ten.” She was grunting just barely with each rep now but I was still impressed. I could squat my own weight but then I was bigger than her and also only did eight reps a set. “Twelve.” She stopped squatting, breathing a little heavily, but still held me up.

“Damn, Anna. That was amazing.”

She smiled and turned her head to look at me. I did the same and she nipped at my nose. “Thanks, Andy.” She still made no move to put me down but there was a faint sheen of sweat on her forehead.

“At least I gave you a workout,” I said, smiling.

Anna chucked. “Heh, so you did. Well done.” She started walking over to the couch.

“So are you going to use me for lunges now?” I asked.

“If I had any idea how, yes.” She plunked me down on the couch and then looked at me, smiling mischievously. “But there are some other leg exercises you can help with. We still have five more falls to go.” I nodded, stood up, and we both moved to the center of the room.

Our hands started snapping at each other, neither of us successful in getting a grip on the other, but I made sure to circle so that she couldn’t back me into a corner. I kept up the war of maneuver for at least a minute but then Anna snapped forward, locking her left arm around my neck in a headlock. She pivoted and fell to my left, throwing me down onto the ground on my back, her headlock still in place with my nose buried into the side of her left breast. I bridged, trying to get up, but Anna’s body weight was across my shoulders, pinning me down.

I grunted and tried again, the futile effort met by a giggle from Anna which did nothing for my ego. She flexed her right bicep. It was the size of a baseball, hard and toned. I was still locked by her other arm. “I’ve got you trapped using only one arm,” she teased. I jerked and struggled repeatedly, trying to roll, to do something, anything, but I couldn’t budge. She tightened her grip.

I gagged, sucking in only a fraction of the air I needed. Thankfully she lightened her hold slightly, but only to start jerking the pressure. My right arm was behind her and I reached over to her right side, but rather than tapping I ran it down her now relaxed arm and then her torso, enjoying the feel of her hard muscles under her soft skin. Anna giggled. “Copping a feel, are we?” she asked. “Good idea. That’s about all you can do.” That only encouraged me to do it again even as she squeezed her headlock tighter. “That’s right,” she continued. “Feel me. Feel my female body that’s owning you little male. Feel what’s going to crush and squeeze and dominate you over and over again and there’s nothing you can do to stop it.” She completely cut off my breathing, still controlling me with just one arm.

I tapped but Anna didn’t relax. I tapped again and then again more frantically. Anna sighed. “Ready to give? Ready to admit that I’ve owned you again?” I nodded; speaking was out of the question. “Then kiss my boob.” I did. “Again.” I obeyed, starting to feel faint from lack of oxygen. “Again,” she ordered and again I obeyed. Only then did she relent and release me.

“3-0,” she said. I nodded, thinking that at this rate I’d be completely helpless before long. She’d held the headlock for several minutes and between that and my ineffectual struggles I felt drained. I sat up and Anna slid behind me, massaging my shoulders and whispering in my ear. “Do you know what I’m going to do with you after this?” Before I could guess she continued. “I’m going to have my way with you over and over again. And the best part of it is that while I’m completely dominating physically and sexually you’ll love every second of it too.” She stopped the massage and stood up. “Come on. Round 4 awaits.”
Old 19-Oct-15, 08:18
Last Achievements

I stood up and faced her. No longer was I thinking if she could beat me, but wondering how she would beat me this time. I could possibly match her in sheer strength, at least when I was fresh, but in every other metric that helped determine combat skill, her advantage was immense.

Perhaps she sensed my mental defeat, or was just buoyed by her string of victories, but there was no beginning sparring of hands. Anna just charged right in, bowling me off my feet, and we both went down in a tangle. Somehow I avoided landing underneath her and I went on the offensive, trying to grab and pin her down. I was just about to grab her wrists when her right foot dug into my stomach, lifted me slightly off the ground, and shoved me back a bit. I fell on my back, grunting in pain.

Immediately she was on me, straddling my chest. I bridged and tried to throw her off by thrusting to my left. She relaxed, letting me, and then snapped her right arm around my neck in a chokehold as I exposed my back. Then it was her turn to roll as she rolled on her back, carrying me with her, her nipples poking the back of my shoulder blades as she cinched her arm tighter. Her legs circled around my waist in a body triangle and then she rolled to her side, locking her arms in a rear naked choke.

I gagged as Anna flexed her right bicep, compressing my throat, as I tugged at her arms. I couldn’t budge them and not surprisingly that meant I was completely helpless against her legs. I jerked around trying to get loose but my jostling didn’t have even a remote chance of dislodging her. I was locked in tight, unable to do anything than flail my legs pointlessly and tug at her bicep.

Groaning as her legs slowly compressed me, I tapped her arm. “Do you submit to me?” Anna asked sweetly and rather nonchalantly.

“Yes,” I rasped.

“Alright then,” she replied and then I gasped as she straightened her legs and stretched, her thighs squashing my abdomen which was already buckling under the strain. She held that for five seconds and then relaxed. She still didn’t release me though and her chokehold tightened a bit as I exhaled.

I tapped again. “Ack, Anna, I said I give.” She squeezed even harder with her legs, a long burn this time, crushing my abdomen into jelly. “That…means…let go,” I wheezed, struggling to get air. Her beautiful powerful thighs continued to grind me down, flattening my body between them. I tapped again, frantically this time. “Please,” I begged.

She stopped intensifying the pressure but still kept her tight grip, my midsection whimpering under the power of her thighs. “You submitted to me,” she cooed, blowing in my ear. “That means I’m in charge of you and I don’t feel like letting you go just yet.” She started squeezing again with her legs. Anna though wasn’t tightening the choke hold, just keeping her bicep flexed enough that my breathing was laborious but still possible. My hands continued to tug futilely. I didn’t expect it to work but couldn’t think of anything better to do. Her ankles were too far away from me to reach.

Anna relaxed for a moment and then shifted a bit so her legs were crushing the front and back of my midsection more, not just my sides. “Please Anna,” I pleaded. “Let me go. You’re too strong.”

Her left hand clamped over my mouth. I reached over to yank it off and barely kept from screaming as Anna suddenly poured on the pressure for half a second, then relaxed back to her ‘mere’ crushing. “Keep your hands off there,” Anna growled. “In fact, put your hands on my thigh.” I immediately obeyed.

She lightened the pressure slightly. “There, that’s better. Feel my thighs. I work them out five days a week. You know what that means?” She blew heavily in my ear and sighed, squeezing a little bit harder. I whimpered. “It means you don’t stand a chance against them. I can crush you over and over again and all you can do is take it, your little male body helpless against my female legs.”

I started to speak, asking her again to let me go, but it came out as a mumble because her hand was still over my mouth. A jolt of her thighs silenced me. “Shhh,” she said. “Just be quiet and accept your fate. Accept that you’re a snack for my thighs and they’re going to devour you and you can’t do anything. Feel them,” she ordered. “Massage them…yes…good,” she said as I obeyed immediately. Her skin was warm and soft, a velvet covering for the iron bars that had turned my insides into helpless jelly. Even a slight flexing of Anna’s thighs now and I whimpered in pain.

I did that for a minute and then Anna licked the back of my neck. “You’re a good boy, Andy,” she said. “I’m glad that you’re quick to obey me. I won’t forget that. But right now I’m going to knock you again. I want you to keep massaging my legs and think about them. Think about me wrapping myself around you and completely dominating you. Think about my female body completely crushing and overwhelming your male body. Think about being completely helpless in my legs. Can you do that for me?” I nodded. “Good boy.”

She lightened up a bit with her legs but now started tightening her choke hold. I kept up the massage even as I felt my strength fade as my air supply was cut off. Aside from not wanting to anger her by not obeying her instructions, I wanted to please her. I wanted to please this Amazon who did have complete control over me, whose female body could overwhelm and dominate me. And I thought about her dominating and controlling me. The last thing I noticed before I passed out was that despite the vice grip her legs had on my midsection I had a complete erection.

[To Be Continued]
Old 29-Oct-15, 07:00
Last Achievements

I woke up to find myself laying parallel to and next to the base of the couch and Anna’s feet resting gently on my neck and mouth. I sputtered and she moved them, setting down her Kindle and looking down at me. “Alright then, I guess rest break is over. Come on, we’ve still got three more rounds.”

She stood up and a few seconds later I staggered to my feet. Anna giggled. “Now you really don’t stand a chance.” I nodded. Any strength advantage I may have had earlier was completely out the window. She took a step forward and I took a step back. “Running will only delay the inevitable.”

I smiled a little. “But if it’s inevitable, then why are you complaining? Perchance it’s not really inevitable.”

“Just keep telling yourself that and stop picking holes in my logic.”

“Why? That’s about all I can do.”

“With that we are in complete agreement.” Two seconds later I was flat on my back, Anna straddling my chest. I had never seen her move so fast, and even when I was fresh I doubt I could have evaded her. I wondered if she’d been going easy the whole time.

I bridged, trying to buck her off, but all I could muster was raising my back off the ground a couple of inches and that only for a few seconds. I collapsed back on the ground and Anna tweaked my nose, a smug expression on her face. “I know we’re technically still fighting,” she said. “But we’re really in the domination stage now. Is that a problem?”

“Do I have a choice?”

She smiled wolfishly. “None whatsoever.” She scooted forward, smiling innocently down at me, and then grabbed my left wrist and lifted up my arm. I struggled but all I could muster was a slight jerking that slowed her down not at all. She slipped her leg under my shoulder and then repeated the process on the other side, scooting forward so that her pussy was right at my chin. “Do you think you can get out of this?” she asked coyly.

“Not a chance,” I muttered.

“That’s right. I don’t even need to use my hands.” She pressed up her thighs against my cheeks, slowly starting to squeeze. I pulled ineffectually at her legs, eliciting only an amused smirk from Anna. Then she scooted forward a bit more, smothering my nose and mouth with her pussy, and then she squeezed more, her thighs compressing my skull.

I moaned in pain, the sound vibrating in her womanhood, as her legs enveloped my head. She giggled. “You look so cute and adorable right now,” she said. “All I can see is your eyes. It’s like my legs are swallowing you.” I nodded. “Agreeing with me won’t make me let you go.” I tapped her thigh, feeling lightheaded. I was trying to suck in hair but was mainly just sucking in a bit of her panties into my mouth. “That won’t make me let you go either.” I tapped again, frantically this time. “That still isn’t going to help you.”

I squeaked in pain as she intensified the pressure. I couldn’t believe the force she was exerting; it was likely being encased in a slowly compressing metal shell. “Yup, you can’t do anything,” Anna continued. “All you can do is take it, helpless to escape, completely controlled by my female body.” She lightened up and I gasped, sucking in air.

She waited a few seconds. “And why is that?” she asked sweetly.

“Because you’re stronger than I am, and faster, and better at wrestling,” I replied.

“That’s right. The score’s 5-0 and we both know how the next two rounds are going to end up, and any rounds after that too.” I nodded. “I can do whatever I want with you.” I nodded again. “Which means I effectively own you. Isn’t that right?” I nodded.

Anna frowned and then suddenly grabbed the back of my head and shoved my face squarely into her pussy, her thighs clamping around my ears and squeezing. I screamed; Anna squeezed tighter, jerking back and forth, riding my face, her thighs hammering my skull.

I couldn’t see anything; my face was completely engulfed. I couldn’t really hear anything either, but my head was jerking around as she rode my face. My nose, mashed in deep, felt wet. I felt myself starting to fade out and then suddenly she let go. My head flopped back on the floor and I saw, as I sucked in air, that her forehead was covered in sweat.

“I want to hear you say it,” she growled.

“You own me, Anna,” I admitted. There clearly wasn’t any point in denying it. She’d absolutely dominated me in wrestling, knocking me out twice, and had just used my nose as a sex toy and I couldn’t even slow her down for five seconds. “You can do whatever you want with me. I can’t stop you.”

She grinned wolfishly. “I’m glad you finally admitted it, Andy. And I intend to.” I knew what was coming. She pulled my face back into the depth of her womanhood and rode it like a horse. I passed out as she orgasmed.

Round 6 lasted for a while but that had nothing to do with my powers of resistance, which were completely nonexistent. In fifteen seconds she had me in a grapevine, spread me out, and then breast smothered. Twelve times she brought me to the brink of unconsciousness, darkness playing in my field of vision, and then letting up. The thirteenth time there was no reprieve. I could not move her powerful legs or pull away her strong arms wrapped around my head. All I could do was lie there helpless under her, her Amazonian body coiled around my spent male self, completely dependent on Anna’s mercy for my life. As I fell into the abyss I prayed to her, asking her to be kind.

She let me live, so I would say my prayers were answered. But when I awoke, apparently round seven had already started. Her legs were coiled around my head, trapping in a reverse scissors which transitioned immediately into a reverse figure four. At which point I was given an order. “I own you,” Anna growled. “And that means you do what I say. I want your tongue in my asshole, and I want it to stay there, licking it, until I’m done with it.” I obeyed; what choice did I have?

First she ate her lunch which she’d already had set next to her and then she read for half an hour. During all this she pulsed her pressure, mashing my face against her ass for thirty seconds or so, her glutes smothering me, then relaxing for a bit so that I could breathe. My tongue though had to stay in her the whole time and whenever I slackened she poured on the pressure, ignoring the reverberations as I screamed.

Then she watched the entire first Hobbit movie, the whole time keeping me trapped and worshiping her, the rhythm of her body seemingly instinctual. After the movie was finished, then she got on the phone with one of her girl friends and talked for a seeming eternity, the routine still unchanging. Thankfully she didn’t tell her friend what else she was doing. The half dozen times I slackened and Anna crushed my face, my screams were too muffled by her amazing thighs and glutes for anyone to hear. After about five, maybe six hours, Anna finally released me by mashing my face in deep and this time not letting go until I passed out.

By the time I woke up from that, it was about a day since Anna had met me at the bar. That was how the first twenty four hours of our serious relationship went, and they set the tone for the rest. Every day that we’ve spent alone together has always ended the same way, with her legs wrapped around my head, my face buried either in her ass or her pussy, my tongue pleasuring her until she tires and knocks me out. And my score is still zero.

[The End]
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Alexios For This Useful Post: