Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 16-Nov-17, 16:03
Post of The Year Winner
Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,227 Times in 360 Posts
Default Re: Showdown with little sister

Thanks for the feedback! More coming...

Thanks for the feedback! More coming...

Added after 6 minutes:

“Are you ready to come up for air?” Julia asked.

We were lying on our sides facing each other and she was cradling my head tightly against her chest. She had kept me there for a while. At one point I had tried to pull away but her arms wouldn’t budge and I gave up resisting and just let my senses overload on the taste and feel of her breasts. I gave a muffled reply.

She loosened her grip and I pulled my mouth off of her breast and looked up. Her eyelids were at half-mast and she was breathing deeply. I remembered how erogenous her breasts were to her and the look she gave me said it all; she had me right where she wanted.

“That’s enough for now,” she said, pushing me away.

I rolled onto my back and stared up at the canopy above, my chest heaving and my mind swirling.

She leaned over and touched the end of my nose with her forefinger. “I want to make one thing clear before we get too heated to think straight.”

“What?”

“You need to rid yourself of those guilt feelings once and for all. We can have a wonderful relationship again if you can just manage that.”

“I told you – there is no way I can be with you and not feel guilty.”

Her face darkened. “Listen, I’ve put a lot of time and effort into making this happen. There’s no turning back.”

“What are you talking about?”

“I’ve devoted months to making this day a reality! First, tracking you down was no picnic -nothing comes up on Google, you’re not on any social media, it’s like you’re ghosts. If it weren’t for a few friends in Secret Service it would have taken me forever. Then I had to get Dan on that Education Bill committee. Then, I had to convince them to have town hall meetings. Then I had to have it moved here. Then, I had to create an opening for Samantha. Finally, I had to reserve this cottage for every Wednesday. That’s what I’m talking about!”

Stunned, I now realized the extent of her obsession. “Julia… you sound kind of crazy. Don’t you think you’re going a little too far?”

She rose up on her elbow and frowned at me. “Too far? For six years I’ve been wondering when I’d get to see you again.”

“You have a full life! Why couldn’t you just let me go?”

She waved away the idea with a flip of her wrist. “Politics are diverting, but it can’t replace that feeling I get having you trapped underneath me. Everything else is merely a way to fill the time.” She leaned over and started unbuttoning my shirt.

“And you’re forgetting something very important about me; when you left me it was a big loss. And I don’t lose at anything. Ever.”

“Is that what this is about – winning?”

“That’s what life is about, Jason. It’s time you realized that.”

“What’s this plan of yours then?”

“I have business in Boston. I’ve arranged to spend the first part of the week there, then every Wednesday you and I are going to meet here. We’ll have all day together.” She finished unbuttoning my shirt and slid it off my shoulders. “It’ll be just like old times.”

“What about what I want?”

She gave a small chuckle. “I know exactly what you want. Your body gives you away every time. You want me to hold you down and fuck you so hard you can’t breathe.”

My mind was spinning. Little Julia had really grown up. Her single-mindedness was overwhelming. “I… I think this is getting pretty weird. I know you make me feel very excited, but I think we’re confusing lust with love.”

“There is no difference.”

She rose to her knees. “Would you like a little striptease?” She posed seductively with her hand on her hip and thrusting her bare chest forward, showing off her breasts. Running her tongue wetly over her lips she unzipped her slacks and slid them slowly down to her knees. Then she got on all fours facing away from me and greeted me with an incredible view of her pantie-clad ass as she swayed her rear looking over her shoulder at me. Then she rolled onto her back and finished peeling her pants off with her legs in the air, followed by her panties. I couldn’t take my eyes off her. At twenty-three she was at the apex of seductiveness.

“Now you,” she said, "get undressed."

I inhaled and shook my head. “Julia, I can’t do this.” I said. “My mind is made up. I know we had something special once, but I’m with Sam now. I need to leave immediately.”

“I’ve had it with that Catholic guilt,” she snapped. “We are special, Jason. Middle-class morality doesn’t apply to us.” She looked as determined as I’d ever seen her. Her jaw was set and the look in her eye could have pierced metal.

“No.” I folded my arms across my chest.

“Okay, we’ll do it the hard way then.” She reached out and grabbed the waistband of my jeans.

“Julia! Get a hold of yourself!”

“I’ve got a hold of your pants, and now I’m taking them off,” she said. While I tried to pull her hands away she managed to get my pants unzipped and pushed me onto my back. Then roughly seizing the pant legs she pulled them off me in one sudden jerk. I propped myself up on my elbows and scrambled backward but she was on me and shoved me down on my back.
Rising up over me she reached for my boxers. I flipped over on my stomach and made a move to vault off the bed but she was too quick and grabbed my ankles, pulling me back towards her face down. She wrestled my boxers off then seized my arm with both hands to turn me over. I was naked and flat on my back. She scooted forward and sat on my thighs. She reached out and gripped my cock. Of course it was erect.

Looking up at her I whispered through gritted teeth, “What about all that talk earlier of a special connection? If that was true you would care about what I want.”

“There’s no reasoning with you when you’re in denial. Anyway, I have all the proof I need right here in my hand.” Rising up on her knees she maintained her grip on my cock and leaned forward until her face hovered above mine. “You belong to me,” she said and lowered her head down to lick the side of my face.

I fought it. Really I did. I absolutely did not want to have sex with her. I tried as hard as I could to get her off me, but she was right; physically, I still belonged to her.

She slowly increased her control over me as I flailed beneath her, first imprisoning my arms, then sliding up onto my hips until her wet vagina was resting on my erection. She held me down and kissed and licked my chest, my neck, and plunged her tongue into my ear. My protests turned into panting as despite myself, my body responded.

She was taunting me. “You think you don’t want me? You think you don’t need me? I’m going to have you begging in a minute…”

Fixing her gaze down at me she wriggled her hips until the tip of my cock was positioned where she wanted it. Briefly releasing one of my wrists, she reached down and guided me into her. My cock slid into her like it belonged there.

“Ahhh….” she sighed. She began a rocking motion as I slid deeper into her. “Six years, Jason, six years I’ve waited for this…”

Then she fucked me harder than I’ve ever heard of anyone being fucked, her hands squeezing my arms ferociously, her big hips slamming into me over and over, even after I had come and felt as limp as a rag lying there helpless awash in sensation, she relentlessly pounded me until she finally came in an explosive gasp, dragging her fingernails down my chest as she sat upright with her head thrown back, hair flying everywhere. She looked down on me in triumph, chest heaving, while I gazed up, spent.

“Nobody can make you come like I can,” she said, “admit it. You were helpless.”

“Julia… this is so wrong…”

“Listen, the most important part of my plan is to make sure you never get away from me again. You’re mine, you get that? Mine. You need to get that drilled into your head.”

“I love Sam,” I croaked.

Julia just smiled confidently down at me trapped underneath her. “You may think you do, but you know what? Don’t even worry about her. I’ve got plans for Samantha, too.”

Last edited by boyandy; 16-Nov-17 at 15:59.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to boyandy For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Nov-17, 20:07
Points: 3,429, Level: 24 Points: 3,429, Level: 24 Points: 3,429, Level: 24
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Julia sees herself as something superior to a normal human who is not subject to morality and can use her strength and other resources to make the world bend to her will. Part of me wants to see her prove herself right. But another part of me understands that she is in fact the villain of this story and hope she ultimately suffers the same defeat every villain inevitably does. Either way no matter how the story shapes out I feel like I'm going to be both amazed and at the same time disappointed. Great work!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WeaponZero For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Nov-17, 06:40
Points: 4,359, Level: 27 Points: 4,359, Level: 27 Points: 4,359, Level: 27
Last Achievements

I'd thought Julia had crossed the line before but now she's shattered it. She's completely obsessed with herself, fixated with getting Jason under her thumb to such a degree that I'm questioning her sanity, really thinks love=lust (which proves she's never really loved anyone, except herself obviously), and is now issuing veiled threats against the innocent (Sam).

She is a monster. At this point I'd be happy if Dan beat her up.

Don't take this as me disliking the story. I'm enjoying it a lot. Julia though, particularly with that threat towards Sam, has me really pissed off at her.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Alexios For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Nov-17, 21:20
Points: 5,602, Level: 31 Points: 5,602, Level: 31 Points: 5,602, Level: 31
Last Achievements

Man, this is so gloriously fucked up. I love it. Especially the prospect of Julia getting her ever-horny hands on sweet little Sam.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sadmachine For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Nov-17, 18:44
Points: 4,987, Level: 29 Points: 4,987, Level: 29 Points: 4,987, Level: 29
Last Achievements

Wow Julia has really crossed to crazy territory, with her stalking and basically controlling Jason's life as if he was a piece on a chess board. I for one find it harder to relate to her and look forward to her downfall. But who could take down the mighty Julia?
The Following User Says Thank You to warthog For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Nov-17, 20:06
Points: 1,952, Level: 18 Points: 1,952, Level: 18 Points: 1,952, Level: 18
Last Achievements

wow an amazing story keep going.
i prefer if Sam somehow beat julie
maybe she is MMA fighter
and it's will be good if she beat the crap out of him when she knows about julie return..
am waiting for the next part
The Following User Says Thank You to umer 13 mokhtar For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Dec-17, 14:15
Points: 5,206, Level: 30 Points: 5,206, Level: 30 Points: 5,206, Level: 30
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Amazing work.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sicod79 For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Dec-17, 18:58
Points: 3,743, Level: 25 Points: 3,743, Level: 25 Points: 3,743, Level: 25
Last Achievements

“The only thing I Google is new ways to cook lobster” is my new favorite sentence.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to deep_surface For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Dec-17, 00:09
Post of The Year Winner
Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,227 Times in 360 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by deep_surface [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
“The only thing I Google is new ways to cook lobster” is my new favorite sentence.
LOL! I have to say, your comment made my day.
Every now and then, when I'm in the middle of telling one of my stories, a sentence will pop into my head that has nothing to do with character development or moving the plot forward, but I'll leave it in just because it amuses me.
I'm so glad somebody else noticed. Thanks!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to boyandy For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Dec-17, 14:33
Points: 4,359, Level: 27 Points: 4,359, Level: 27 Points: 4,359, Level: 27
Last Achievements

Will we see a new instalment before the year's end?
The Following User Says Thank You to abcd1234 For This Useful Post:

Tags
dominant, dominating, sexy, sister, teen, young