Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 12-Nov-17, 14:26
KO inquisitor
Points: 16,731, Level: 56 Points: 16,731, Level: 56 Points: 16,731, Level: 56
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,231 Times in 499 Posts
Default Re: Should I create my Clips4Sale?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LicensetoKill [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I didn't know about Drew making a million, to his credit, he's worked hard, don't a lot of video work and maintained steady production, and it's taken him several years.

Does Kandor deserve a share of that? Maybe in the court of fairness, but fairness and legal ownership are different animals. That said, that would explain Kandor going over to Scissorfoxes for some shoots.

Do Jay and his wife have 10 million? None of my business, but I don't think they've made 10 times what Drew's made. I think it's closer to equal, but I don't begrudge them that if they got comfortably rich. They've produced a product I've enjoyed subscribing to. Both Foxes and Vixens have. Not a product I'd stay subscribed too, but I've been very happy with periodic subscriptions to both sites. Nice lighting, pretty ladies and good scissors. Works for me.

Speaking personally, when I was young, I just wanted to wrestle. Now that I'm older, I enjoy the public aspect of it. I enjoyed wrestling and getting thrashed infront of an audience at a grappleden/femwin event. Julie Squeeze even told me she felt bad for me watching me get beaten up, but parts of it were scripted by me and the lady and it was totally fun for me, so I get the fun aspect too. There can be something exciting about the performance aspect.
Kandor and Drew were partners when they started scissorvixens. When they made $1million profit (not sure if each or together), Kandor left the scene and Drew ran scissorvixens by himself. That's what I heard.

My saying scissorfoxes made $10m was made up on the spot and a bit of exaggeration
The Following User Says Thank You to mcginty For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Nov-17, 16:20
Points: 20,860, Level: 63 Points: 20,860, Level: 63 Points: 20,860, Level: 63
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,288 Times in 454 Posts

Would you be interested in seeing:
a - my wife being owned by me when we first started wrestling?
b - my wife doing some fitness exercices to get stronger?
c - my wife applying a wrestling hold on me while I was sleeping?
d - my wife and I doing pins escape challenges?
Etc.

I really wonder what people would be interested in watching a mysterious, masked wrestling couple?
Old 13-Nov-17, 18:29
King of the Pirates
Points: 19,655, Level: 61 Points: 19,655, Level: 61 Points: 19,655, Level: 61
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,088 Times in 166 Posts

if I may, 3 videos in this order :

a - Your wife being overpowered by you at your first wrestling match
b - Training session where you teach her how to apply good scissor hold and tight pins.
C - Since she knows how to beat now you get totally overpowered by your wife ^^

For me, I don't really mind if both wrestlers are wearing a mask ... Amateur wrestling is so rare than I still prefer to see a masked couple wrestling eachother rather than nothing
The Following User Says Thank You to Luffy-sama For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Nov-17, 19:18
Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,626 Times in 947 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by funwrestler [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Would you be interested in seeing:
a - my wife being owned by me when we first started wrestling?
b - my wife doing some fitness exercices to get stronger?
c - my wife applying a wrestling hold on me while I was sleeping?
d - my wife and I doing pins escape challenges?
Etc.

I really wonder what people would be interested in watching a mysterious, masked wrestling couple?
We should have a tag match between our wives and us!
The Following User Says Thank You to desertgoodguy For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Nov-17, 20:15
Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,023 Times in 615 Posts

I think you have a pretty good idea going. Like people say, there is so much competition out there, you really need something to stand out. Maybe focusing on your wife's progression could be that one thing that stands out for you.

Like another poster mentioned, put some variety in your videos, and see what sells best. Then put more focus on what seems to be more popular. I think all your ideas are good. Showing your wife's progression would definitely interest me.

Honestly though, i think the masks would be a hinderance to your videos. For me to like a video where the wrestlers wear masks, the video content has to be really good! The only videos i have ever liked where one or both of the people wear masks, is Mistress Drowning and Sarah Leggs. And that is because both girls are so good at scissoring, and so sexy, that i can look past the masks. So i would vote no masks if possible.

My personal opinion is that if both you and your wife are willing to try it, go for it!
The Following User Says Thank You to Braddogg4345 For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Nov-17, 20:55
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braddogg4345 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I think you have a pretty good idea going. Like people say, there is so much competition out there, you really need something to stand out. Maybe focusing on your wife's progression could be that one thing that stands out for you.
Showing your wife's progression would definitely interest me.
Yes, there is SO MUCH competition.
My initial idea was to show my wife's progression indeed. That's really something I have not seen anywhere yet, and trust me, I have watched thousands of wrestling videos for many years. So I really hope it will be unique enough for people to pay attention and reward our effort.

For sure, we won't be able to produce videos with the same, excellent quality most big, professional and rich producers do. We will put a camcorder on a fixed tripod and we will have no real lighting system till the budget allows us to invest in one. But we will wrestle genuinely! We will wrestle with our hearts!

Also, my wife might is not a professional fitness girl or a BJJ champion.
But, but, but... she is a real girl, like the girl next-door. Many men chase after her in the street and she has female shapes, no doubt about it! She might not be the best wrestler in the world (yet - lol) but we are exactly the same size: Just that sets the tone regarding the intimate battle of the sexes we can offer.

Also, trust me, she has a damn competitive mindset.

So, yes, our videos might look amateurish and we will wear masks for social safety reasons (you all understand that, and it may even look more exciting for some of you, giving you room to add your own fantasy), but our videos will be made by a real couple and you will have the unique opportunity to see how a woman progresses in mixed wrestling. I think that is a unique experience enough deserving to be tested.

Now, the question is: Will we be bold or crazy enough to make the first step? Producing videos requires minimal equipment, some boldness and time, time, time! Now, if many people buys the videos, it will mean our time is worth the passion we put into it and we should be pleased to keep entertaining a community of passionate mixed wrestling fans, just like we have been ourselves.

At that stage, future will tell us... But I guess the hardest step is to put the wrestling masks on and plug the camera! Then, you don't want to be disappointed about the result. You know how it is: Some people hate seeing themselves on camera. There is also the administrative burden: How to deal with taxes while remaining anonymous, etc. The whole initiative is not an easy one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braddogg4345 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
For me to like a video where the wrestlers wear masks, the video content has to be really good!
I'm talking to everybody here in this forum.
Can you please list a few examples of what you would consider to be really good with respect to the context of the videos we have talked about?

Quote:
both girls are so good at scissoring, and so sexy, that i can look past the masks. So i would vote no masks if possible.
No masks is a no go, except in a dreamy world. I can promise that the day we earn enough money to live out of our wrestling activities, we will put the masks down. But this is not even a goal on our side at this stage, not even within the real of possibilities.

I am talking to everybody here too: How would you interpret and accurately define "so good at scissoring"?

Scissoring, grapevine, SGP, face sitting, arm bar, RNC, triangle choke... How would you rank those holds in terms of interest? In other words, what are those techniques that everybody think they have not seen enough in a genuine mixed wrestling context?

Any other comment, from anyone, is very much welcomed.
I would especially love getting the feedback of some girls here, or of some senior members who became producers: @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], my friend? ;-)
The Following User Says Thank You to funwrestler For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Nov-17, 22:29
Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,626 Times in 947 Posts

How would you interpret and accurately define "so good at scissoring"?

To the point of being knocked out, right at the edge
Old 14-Nov-17, 02:24
Producer
Points: 27,518, Level: 72 Points: 27,518, Level: 72 Points: 27,518, Level: 72
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,448 Times in 1,066 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by funwrestler [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
At least, they would guarantee our staying anonymous, right?
No, they will not. If your anonymity is truly important to you, you need to stay offline. When it comes to using masks, it is much harder to conceal the identity of 1 person than it is to conceal 2 persons.

If your gf is excited by people watching and "liking" her videos, that's great. Do some clips, put them online and the viewers will tell you whether you should try to sell your work. But if she is the type who will equate earnings with how much people might "like" your videos, I would urge caution, because the days when solo-model studios could debut and make $400-500/day during their first few weeks on c4s are long gone. I've heard even the brand-new hardcore, solo-model channels are rarely making that much anymore.

Good luck.
Old 14-Nov-17, 07:29
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerCrushes [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
No, they will not. If your anonymity is truly important to you, you need to stay offline. When it comes to using masks, it is much harder to conceal the identity of 1 person than it is to conceal 2 persons.
What do you mean?
Sorry, I don't get the point, can you please elaborate?
I mean, if the 2 persons wear a mask, then why is the anonymity not guaranteed?

You mention $400/day. Did you mean per week or per month? We would be happy to just make §400 per month, to compensate for the costs of the camera, the many outfits, the mats, electricity, time to produce the video, software, etc.
Not sure at all how feasible that is.

Thanks for the "good luck".
Old 14-Nov-17, 20:59
Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,023 Times in 615 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgoodguy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
How would you interpret and accurately define "so good at scissoring"?

To the point of being knocked out, right at the edge
That is definitely part of being good!

When i say "good" scissoring, i am reffering to a lot of different factors. The girl should be attractive, or at least have strong looking legs.

The girl should enjoy what she is doing, or at least make it look like she enjoys it. Indifference or preoccupation by a girl in a video is a definite way to turn people off to a video.

A girl should be aggressive when wrestling. She shouldnt be afraid to apply holds and apply them at full force.

Like desetgoodguy mentioned, powerful scissors are a must. I love to see the guys struggling in a scissorhold.

And probably the most important thing, is to be real. All real scissors. No acting by the guy. And when the girl applies a hold, it should be 100% real. And never, never, never do fake KOs and advertise them as real!

And be real with everything, not just the scissors. For example, if your wife cant legitimately beat you at armwrestling, dont let her win. Keep it real.

Of course, these are just my opinions. Im sure others in the forums may agree or disagree.
The Following User Says Thank You to Braddogg4345 For This Useful Post:

Tags
bondage, clips4sale, couple, girlfriend, male on top, male winning, video, wrestling