Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 17-Nov-17, 02:57
Points: 3,423, Level: 24 Points: 3,423, Level: 24 Points: 3,423, Level: 24
Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9%
Last Achievements

Default My initial introduction to mixed wrestling

How can I post the story of my first wrestling encounter? Can I just start a new thread?

I believe that my initial introduction to mixed wrestling may be of interest to some of the members of this group. I am not computer-savvy, sonIndon’t know how to launch this story.

Pls, advise me and thanks in advance.
Karlchen
Old 17-Nov-17, 04:01
ap643

Default Re: My initial introduction to mixed wrestling

Would love to read it. Just post it as a " post reply " or quick reply to what you have here. Good luck.
Old 04-Jan-18, 04:05
Points: 3,423, Level: 24 Points: 3,423, Level: 24 Points: 3,423, Level: 24
Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Be careful what you wish for

Be Careful what you wish for!
Peter had a difficult time getting in some air through his nose, which was firmly wedged between the nether cheeks of the black woman sitting flush on his face. When she had plunked herself down on his face he instinctively had closed his mouth and now was unable to even move his lips, so he solely depended on his nose to breathe. As she had settled down with her full weight, the passage to his nose opened only partially and the amount of air he managed to breathe in was very limited. He could not budge her at all. She had tied his hands behind his back and then his ankles using several Nylons and then she had used yet another Nylon stocking to connect his ankles to his wrists, she essentially had hogtied him. At first he had tried to turn his face, but he quickly realized she just weighed too much to grant him any reprieve and by soon Peter had given up any attempt to escape or to at least turn his head. The soft wrestling mat did not help his situation and thus he was totally at the mercy of his conqueror.
It was only 20 minutes ago that Peter had dressed up for this wrestling encounter, confident that he would have no difficulties in prevailing over his opponent. This match had been arranged only 24 hours earlier. He had been at a friend’s party in town. There were quite a few people celebrating the end of the workweek. It was a mixed crowd and Peter knew only a few of the other guests and did not really care to meet anyone. He had just come as a favor to George, his colleague at work. He was anxious to go to the gym to get a good workout, but as a favor to George he had agreed to stop by for one Beer.
Someone turned on the large TV in the party room and as luck would have it, it showed a wrestling match between a male and a female; the small woman just pinning the male. Peter did not pay any attention, but a discussion broke out relating to the “fake” fight they just had seen. They all did agree that the fight just shown was fake, but several questions were raised if a female could prevail in a wrestling match if she were bigger than the male, or better trained, or both. Arguments were thrown back and forth and Peter just listened without paying any particular attention.
“What do you think, Peter? Could you defeat a female, even if she were bigger and taller? Or better trained?” asked George. Suddenly all the attention in the room focused on Peter, and without hesitating even a second he replied: “of course, unless you take some Russian shot putter full of steroids, there is no way that any female can prevail in a wrestling match against me. I don’t care how tall or big she is or if she has some training in Judo. I work out all the time, I swim, I play tennis, I have had some training in Martial arts. I am just too fast and too strong, and I am male. End of argument”. Several people answered all at once, and of course no one was understood. Then George called for attention and said: “Peter, if we had a female here, willing to take you on in a wrestling match, would you put your money where your mouth is?” “Of course, that is what I just stated and if I bet on the outcome of such a fight, so should my opponent”. Again several people tried to speak all at once, while George went over to the other end of the room, where a black girl was sitting in a bean chair. He whispered to her, and they went back and forth, but so that nobody else could understand what was being said.
George came back to Peter’s side of the room and asked for silence and announced: “We have Dorothy over there and she has agreed to take on Peter in a straightforward wrestling match, if he still is willing to stand by his words.” Peter took a look at Dorothy, could not really tell how tall or big she was, as she was leaning back in the bean chair and as she wore clothes a good size too large, he could not really tell if she was muscular or athletic. He liked her face, but other than that he found nothing out of the ordinary looking at her, except perhaps that she had meaty arms, everything else was covered up. “The sooner, the better” Peter responded. “Well, Dorothy has some mats in the basement of her house, and if tomorrow at the same time as now suits you, you are on. Dorothy does not wrestle for money, but she has suggested that the winner can have some fun with the loser.” Peter had no idea what that meant, but he readily agreed as he was absolutely certain he would come out the winner. As Peter had no car, George was going to drive him out to the Island where Dorothy lived in a Bungalow. Peter got ready to leave and hollered out “I will have my fun tomorrow, I am really looking forward to it.” Dorothy remained in her seat, but responded: “Be careful what you wish for!” Her voice sounded strangely timid. Peter took this as a good sign and he simply knew that tomorrow’s encounter would be totally in his favor.
As agreed to George picked him up and they drove out to the Island. George said: “Don’t underestimate Dorothy. She does not look too athletic, but she worked in the circus for years, being a catcher on the trapeze. At 6’2” she is quite a bit taller and I guess she might tip the scales at 230 pounds. “ “ I don’t care, I know I am only 5’7” and weigh just around 160 lbs., but I am strong, very fast and I am not a novice at this game. I have wrestled a few guys a lot heavier than I am and I was able to prevail in most matches. Come on, she is just a woman, and her time in the circus was a few years back. You can tell from her arms, that the muscles she might have had then, have turned into fat.” He responded. “You are probably right, but I know she still works out in her gym in the basement. She is a very nice lady, and no matter what the outcome will be, I am certain you will have a great time with her., just don’t take her too lightly.” said George. “I appreciate that, but frankly, I have every intention to enjoy myself responded Peter.
The Bungalow was a very nice one in a tree-lined street, not too far from the beach. “Well I drop you off here. Dorothy will drive you back into town and she has hinted if you feel like it, you can stay for the weekend. See you in the office on Monday and have a great time.”
Peter stepped out of the car, walked up the path to the house and rang the doorbell. He heard some steps and the door opened and there was Dorothy standing in front of him. “Please come in. I was afraid you might change your mind. I am glad you are here.” "I would not miss this and I am very glad to come out here." he responded.
She took him to a sitting room, and for the first time he saw her close up and she indeed presented quite an impressive picture. With her high heels and her hair piled up high on her head she towered over him. On a smaller woman her bust would have appeared too big, but with her wide shoulders, it seemed to be just perfect. She wore a tight sweat shirt and denim shorts and he could not help but notice her enormous thighs and muscular calves. Her arms seemed to be heavy, but not overly muscular. As he looked at her in terms as a wrestling opponent, he realized that this was not going to be a walk in the park, but he still was very optimistic about the outcome. He had the speed and confidence in his own strength. The challenge was not to get caught in some leg scissors and basically to stay on his feet until he could turn this in to a ground game when he had the right opportunity.
Dorothy showed him where to change and took him down stairs where the mats were laid out. “Give me a couple of minutes and I will be back in my wrestling gear”, said she, again in a very soft voice.
Peter changed into his exercise shorts and a short sleeved T-shirt. While he waited for Dorothy to return, he felt that his best plan was to stay limber on his feet, to constantly move until he saw a chance to strike at his terms. So far Dorothy had moved very methodically and slowly and Peter believed that that would be how she wrestled.
When Dorothy came down the stairs, we was duly impressed. She wore very tight white shorts and a matching white Sports Bra. They had previously agreed and the basic rules, no gouging, no hits with a closed fist, etc.. They would wrestle until one of them would submit.
“I am ready when you are” she said and stepped into the center of the mats. “I am ready to roll” answered Peter and followed her onto the mats.
As he had planned, he immediately began to circle her, waiting for an opening. She just turned slowly to keep him in front of her. The opening Peter had hoped for did not come, and the opportunity to trip her, his best option, did not materialize. Dorothy moved very steadily and slowly and in view of her advantage in reach, Peter was a little frustrated. At one point he darted into her body, and was astonished how quickly she reacted then entrapping his right arm. He immediately realized that she was extremely strong for a woman, potentially even strong than he was. He was able to wrench his arm out again, but this little episode undermined his confidence. He knew he was in a real struggle.
After a few minutes of this dancing around Peter attempted to get her into a headlock, jumping in and trying to throw his right arm around her neck. She reacted as if she had been waiting for this very same move, he had no chance, and as he lost his balance she caught him in a headlock of her own, pulling his head down to her waist.. He could not believe the pressure she was able to exert onto his neck, but he knew he had to stay on his feet and to avoid being tripped up and ending up underneath her. He succeeded in this for about a minute when she suddenly reversed direction and tripped him up backwards. They both landed on the mats, but she ended up on top and he was on his back. She immediately secured her position, placing her heavy knees on his shoulders and putting all her weight on his upper body. He tried to buck her off, but even though he almost succeeded a couple of times, she was able to stay on top and gradually wore him down. Then she pulled his arms between her thighs and calves, fell to the side and trapped in a very high head scissors.
As she poured on the pressure, Peter realized that he was in danger of going under and he bucked and heaved and seemingly was successful. She had other plans, she took advantage of the change in position and he ended up face down on his belly while she straddled him. Then she took his right arm with both of her hands and twisted it high onto his back, placing a heavy knee on his wrist. He struggled to prevent this, but her two hands together were considerably stronger than his one arm. She repeated the process with his left arm and secured that one as well with her knee.
Then she had a real surprise for him. Out of the pocket in her shorts she pulled several nylons and securely tied his wrists onto his back. He struggled, but to no avail. His struggles just delayed the final result, but his arms were secured behind his back, and there was nothing he could do about it. Then she turned around grabbed his feet and tied his ankles together and then connected his ankles to his arms using again one of the nylons. She essentially had hogtied him.
She got up, using her right foot she flipped him back onto his back, and then sat down forward on his upper body. Again with a very timid, soft voice she asked: ‘What am I going to do with you?” Peter was embarrassed and a little angry and he answered. “Okay, you won fair and square, just let me go”. “Oh no, now I am going to have a little fun and if I were you I would just give in to the inevitable and relax. I told you yesterday to be careful what you wish for. Now you got it and until I decide otherwise you are going to suffer the consequences.”
With that she turned around, placing her full weight on his face, trapping his nose deep between her buttocks. This silenced him, his only concern then was to get enough air through his nose. He had no way of communicating his panic, he could not tap out or signal his surrender. When Dorothy placed her palms over his genitals, his body reacted, even though he tried to suppress the reaction. A little later she pulled down his shorts, and played with his penis. He felt he was going to explode, but before that happed she grabbed his balls and his desire immediately died down. She repeated this a number of times. Peter was constantly fighting to pull in some air, having all her weight on top of him started to tell and he was scared that she might inadvertently kill him.
After quite a while she said “it’s time to go to sleep” and with that she leaned backwards cutting off all his air and fully covering his eyes. He struggled and panicked, but to no avail, a shudder went through his body, and then she got up to wait until he would awake.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Karlchen For This Useful Post:

Tags
mixed wrestling