Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

View Poll Results: Do some holds make the guy more submissive?
Guys: Never been pinned by a lady 6 12.24%
Guys: Been pinned by a lady - Didn't make me more submissive 4 8.16%
Guys: Been bca smothered by a lady - Didn't make me more submissive 5 10.20%
Guys: Been pinned by a lady - Made me more submissive 17 34.69%
Guys: Been bca smothered by a lady - Made me more submissive but no more than any other pin 6 12.24%
Guys: Been bca smothered by a lady - Made me more submissive than other pins 10 20.41%
Ladies: Never pinned a guy 0 0%
Ladies: Pinned a guy - Didn't seem to make him more submissive 0 0%
Ladies: Have bca smothered a guy - Didn't seem to make him more submissive 0 0%
Ladies: Pinned a guy - Seemed to make him more submissive 0 0%
Ladies: Have bca smothered a guy - Seemed to make him more submissive but no more than any other pin 0 0%
Ladies: Have bca smothered a guy - Seemed to make him more submissive than other pins 1 2.04%
Voters: 49. You may not vote on this poll

Old 20-Nov-20, 21:02
Points: 4,418, Level: 28 Points: 4,418, Level: 28 Points: 4,418, Level: 28
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thumbs down Dominating effect of Mixed Wrestling pins

Poll for guys and ladies. I believe that some of the holds that ladies apply on men don't just have the physical effect of pinning the man down, but also have the psychological effect of making him more submissive and easy to dominate.

I am particularly thinking of holds that have sexual overtones such as smothering with breasts, crotch, and bottom, but also some other dominating holds such as head locks, school girl pin, 69 head scissors, etc.

You may have noticed from various videos that, initially, the man will struggle and may even try to pin the lady, until she catches him in one of these holds. You may have found that he then is forced to submit again and again, with it taking less and less time for the lady to gain each subsequent submission. I believe that this is is because certain holds don't just wear the man down physically, but make him increasingly more submissive, breaking his will to resist the lady. This poll is is to see if others have found the same.
Old 22-Nov-20, 17:44
Last Achievements

Default Re: Dominating effect of Mixed Wrestling pins

Hi

I thought some pictures from the forum might help the discussion.

At present the poll is showing that the majority of men find being pinned by a woman does make them more submissive, but perhaps surprisingly it does not seem to matter whether the man is beaten by one of the BCA smothers that very much emphasize the fact that the guy has not just been beaten but has been beaten by a lady, as opposed to the various other wrestling pins that could equally be applied by either gender.

BCA Smothers

Example of the Breast Smother

Examples of the Crotch Smother

Example of the Ass Smother

Examples of other holds

Example of Headlock

Example of Kimura

Example of 69 Head Scissors

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pauldownd For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Nov-20, 18:05
ssddfaudhey

Grapevinepin pin does this for me.
Old 09-Feb-21, 22:37
Last Achievements

Interesting that 92% of guys who have been pinned by a lady said that it made them more submissive. That ties in with what I have often seen in matches where the guy is actually trying. They will wrestle for a while, but as soon as the skillful female wrestler gets that first pin and the guy has been forced to confront the fact that he can be beaten by a lady, the next pin and all the subsequent pins come increasingly quickly, so that by the end the lady has a large score to his nil and he is offering very little resistance. This is partly because any skillful female wrestler will make sure that the guy uses up a lot more energy trying to get out of the pin that she uses up, keeping him pinned, but this poll would also seem to show that the guy's will to resist is also worn down as he is made more submissive with each pin.

Perhaps surprising to me anyway is that guys are made submissive by any pin, rather than admitting to being made especially more submissive by being smothered by the ladies breasts, crotch or ass. Perhaps it was the way I phrased the questions, but for me the bca smothers definitely make me much more submissive than eg a head scissors.
Old 09-Feb-21, 22:46
Points: 5,081, Level: 30 Points: 5,081, Level: 30 Points: 5,081, Level: 30
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldownd [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Interesting that 92% of guys who have been pinned by a lady said that it made them more submissive. That ties in with what I have often seen in matches where the guy is actually trying. They will wrestle for a while, but as soon as the skillful female wrestler gets that first pin and the guy has been forced to confront the fact that he can be beaten by a lady, the next pin and all the subsequent pins come increasingly quickly, so that by the end the lady has a large score to his nil and he is offering very little resistance. This is partly because any skillful female wrestler will make sure that the guy uses up a lot more energy trying to get out of the pin that she uses up, keeping him pinned, but this poll would also seem to show that the guy's will to resist is also worn down as he is made more submissive with each pin.

Perhaps surprising to me anyway is that guys are made submissive by any pin, rather than admitting to being made especially more submissive by being smothered by the ladies breasts, crotch or ass. Perhaps it was the way I phrased the questions, but for me the bca smothers definitely make me much more submissive than eg a head scissors.
Another factor is that these women wrestle on a regular basis so it makes for great conditioning. Unless the guy has lots of disposable income, they can't wrestle on a regular basis and running and weight lifting is no substitution for actual wrestling. Therefore after a few minutes on the mat the guy will be winded while the woman will still have most of her endurance. At this point the guy is toast, will to wrestle or not.
The Following User Says Thank You to wrestler123 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Feb-21, 23:07
LuckyL

I have only wrestled with my wife and obviously we have a good sexual history. Not sure if it would be different with another woman.

When she gets me in smother holds I have the hardest time to actually try to get her off. When she breast smothers me or facesits me it's like everything changes. She had firm B cups so I can always get air but there is something about a boob shoved in my face, also the leverage of the hold. It feels impossible to escape.

Facesit is something I love. When we're wrestling or getting rough she sits down pretty hard and can easily control my arms. I feel completely trapped. If it's a reverse facesit my nose is buried in her ass so I need to focus on getting air our of the side of my mouth. With such little air it's hard to muster up any strength. Forward facesit I can either get air with my nose or mouth depending on her position. A lot of times she is putting a lot of pressure on my face so it does hurt or is very uncomfortable. I just feel helpless.

Thinking about it later on is the hottest thing ever though.
Old 10-Feb-21, 12:19
Points: 2,689, Level: 21 Points: 2,689, Level: 21 Points: 2,689, Level: 21
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%
Last Achievements

The grapevine wears me down really quick. I am not very flexible so it gets me every time. Whenever a woman gets me in a grapevine and breast smother combo, I'm toast.

Tags
female domination, mixed wrestling, smother