Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Old 27-Apr-17, 13:17
Banned
Points: 16,177, Level: 55 Points: 16,177, Level: 55 Points: 16,177, Level: 55
Activity: 44.1% Activity: 44.1% Activity: 44.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Sydney Thunder reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bensqueeze [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
If the girls aren't happy with this solution, another possibility would be to simply add a disclaimer that girls are able to remove reviews which they deem to be misleading. This would leave them with control over their own page, while also letting guys know that this control does in fact exist.

I know there isn't an easy solution here. Whatever you decide, thank you for all that you do.
Reviews are meaningless if negative reviews are removed. It just becomes valueless advertisement that anyone using common sense will ignore.

Obviously that gives it some benefit for purposes of advertisement But if the purpose is to know whether or not someone gives a good session then removing negatives renders the whole thing pointless.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bruce911187 For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Apr-17, 15:38
Producer
Points: 30,471, Level: 76 Points: 30,471, Level: 76 Points: 30,471, Level: 76
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 3,211 Times in 581 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYork [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Jennifer, my take on it is since you (I think haha) are making money on Sessiongirls and I'm not sure if its from the girls themselves, you have only one choice. Promote the girls and don't worry about us. Any review I read on your site or the WB I don't at all take into consideration. Nothing out of disrespect, but because she could have a friend write the review or hell she could write her own review.

So when I look for a review, I go here or google. And I'll often get several responses.

You run an amazing site and it really is great for the industry. But you obviously have to worry about your own bottom line as do the girls themselves. So I say delete delete delete the bad reviews, but if the girl is a known scammer maybe not accept her business.

Thank you NewYork,

I'm still waiting for that day where SessionGirls will bring me some income. The site has been a expense , not a profit. However, I enjoy offering the service and hopefully one day I might get a cookie out of it or something sweet.

I personally believe bad reviews should be up , but pending what kind of bad review it is ... I don't like insulting / bashing on girls .

If a girl cancels a session last minute and you just drove out 5 hours to see her .. Yes.. I agree that should be seen ...
If a girl takes off with your deposit .. Yes, that should be seen ...
If a girl is drunk , completely out of it during the session , or contantly on her cell phone .. yes, that should be seen .

Also how legit are some of the reviews? What if the guy has a personal issue with a girl and wants to destroy her online reputation and makes one up ???

Reviews need to be fair for Both.
By giving the girl the option to respond , I think that's a good solution.
I'm working on it ..

XOXO

Last edited by Jennifer; 27-Apr-17 at 16:50.
The Following User Says Thank You to Jennifer For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Apr-17, 16:08
Points: 6,835, Level: 35 Points: 6,835, Level: 35 Points: 6,835, Level: 35
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thank you NewYork,

I'm still waiting for that day where SessionGirls will bring me some income. The site has been a expense , not a profit. However, I enjoy offering the service and hopefully one day I might get a cookie out of it or something sweet.

I personally believe bad reviews should be up , but pending what kind of bad review it is ... I don't like insulting / bashing on girls .

If a girl cancels a session last minute and you just drove out 5 hours to see her .. Yes.. I agree that should be seen ...
If a girl is drunk , completely out of it during the session , or contantly on her cell phone .. yes, that should be seen .

Also how legit are some of the reviews? What if the guy has a personal issue with a girl and wants to destory her online reputation and makes one up ???

I'm working on it ..

XOXO
Maybe the reviews should not be anonymous. Guys already can join sessiongirls but your current version hides the reviewer id. I think that changed at some point also. If someone wants to post either a negative or positive review, it should track back to a site ID. That should also put a stop to what seem to be fake positive reviews certain women have had on their profiles.
The Following User Says Thank You to nwfan53 For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Apr-17, 16:46
Points: 7,805, Level: 37 Points: 7,805, Level: 37 Points: 7,805, Level: 37
Last Achievements

If you have a PO Box...i have no problem sending you a box of cookies Jennifer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thank you NewYork,

Also how legit are some of the reviews? What if the guy has a personal issue with a girl and wants to destory her online reputation and makes one up ???

I'm working on it ..

XOXO
Old 27-Apr-17, 17:04
Producer
Points: 30,471, Level: 76 Points: 30,471, Level: 76 Points: 30,471, Level: 76
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 3,211 Times in 581 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brakfool [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
If you have a PO Box...i have no problem sending you a box of cookies Jennifer!
Ha Ha! Thank You Brakfool! Unfortunately I don't have a P.O. Box ..
BUT .. I added a box of cookies to my Amazon Wishlist where it
can be sent to my home.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

the challenge will be waiting for my "cheat day" to eat them!

XOXO
Old 27-Apr-17, 19:21
Points: 3,328, Level: 24 Points: 3,328, Level: 24 Points: 3,328, Level: 24
Activity: 14.7% Activity: 14.7% Activity: 14.7%
Last Achievements

That's commendable. I had no idea this was an expense to you. I hope it's not a big one. To think of all the crazy crowdfunding campaigns we've seen around here -- this is one I would respect.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ed209 For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Apr-17, 23:33
Banned
Points: 943, Level: 11 Points: 943, Level: 11 Points: 943, Level: 11
Activity: 8.8% Activity: 8.8% Activity: 8.8%

Quote:
As far as making money why couldn't you move to a subscription based service for the girls to post their profiles? There has to be over 500 maybe closer to 1000 profiles on SG. Charge 20.00 a month. If 300 were serious about making money from sessions 300x20x12=72,000 a year in subscription fees.

I know you could say they could just post on wb270 but isn't it worth the cost of less than one session fee to not have to run your own website to advertise yourself AND to be able to make your own updates to your profile and travel dates for a year? The guy running wb has to do all that himself and can't be as timely in doing all the updates himself.

20.00 a month seems like a bargain to avoid all the costs/hassles of running your own website and have the ability to update your profile whenever you want on your own.

If you still wanted to offer the service to girls who didn't want to pay you could let them post a profile but not have the ability to update it.

Last edited by cubs_fan; 28-Apr-17 at 01:21.
Old 28-Apr-17, 02:40
Points: 3,328, Level: 24 Points: 3,328, Level: 24 Points: 3,328, Level: 24
Activity: 14.7% Activity: 14.7% Activity: 14.7%
Last Achievements

$20/month sounds quite high, surely lots of girls would drop. Other girls would subscribe and unsubscribe based on which months they're active, which could be a pain in the neck. You could make it $20/year and still pay the hosting fees many times over. I don't know how much the web developer costs.

Girls would also feel more entitled to have negative reviews removed when they're paying money. Or the girls would start charging us $450 instead of $400 to make up for that extra $20
Old 28-Apr-17, 14:45
Banned
Points: 943, Level: 11 Points: 943, Level: 11 Points: 943, Level: 11
Activity: 8.8% Activity: 8.8% Activity: 8.8%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ed209 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
$20/month sounds quite high, surely lots of girls would drop. Other girls would subscribe and unsubscribe based on which months they're active, which could be a pain in the neck. You could make it $20/year and still pay the hosting fees many times over. I don't know how much the web developer costs.

Girls would also feel more entitled to have negative reviews removed when they're paying money. Or the girls would start charging us $450 instead of $400 to make up for that extra $20

Any girl who thinks 20.00 a month is "quite high" is a fool and isn't serious about sessions anyway. Let them drop out. It would clean up a lot of the stale, outdated profiles that way.

20.00 a month is a rock bottom steal vs. the costs and hassles of registering your own domain, finding someone to host your site and a web developer to create and keep the site updated. If they don't think so......go try it and find out.

20.00 a month also doesn't entitle you to remove any negative reviews. If Jennifer allows negative reviews on SG then just add back the feature that allows the girl to respond to the review.

How would it be a pain if girls signed up for a while and then dropped out? That's no different than joining any other subscription based website. You pay for the service, you get to log in and have access. You let your membership expire.......you can't. It would take some development of the site but the revenue would far out weigh the costs of the development to add that functionality.

It's very noble that Jennifer runs the website at a cost to her but it's also unbelievable given the service that she's offering that there's no money to be made at it.

Last edited by cubs_fan; 29-Apr-17 at 03:16.
The Following User Says Thank You to cubs_fan For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Apr-17, 22:39
Administrator
Points: 869,632, Level: 100 Points: 869,632, Level: 100 Points: 869,632, Level: 100
Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,839 Times in 9,936 Posts

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], let's launch a crowdfunding campaign to help you with the costs of upgrading / editing the site. I think it would help if we created a thread (or renamed this one - [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]) to see what people would like to see changed / added.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]