Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Old 27-Nov-18, 12:56
Points: 4,082, Level: 26 Points: 4,082, Level: 26 Points: 4,082, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Worst Session

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlebrett [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I had one session that counts as truly awful, though I don't want to say the name. I was very explicit in my email about what I was looking for in my session. This person was larger than the average, though not a BBW or SSBBW.

We are the same height though I am about 50 pounds heavier, but she was in far better condition.

That said, she simply didn't want to wrestle. She was afraid of getting hurt, which I wish she'd told me when we arranged the session. She has a belt in jiu-jitsu and "showed me" moves. So, as an example. I'd sit, she would get behind me and then grab me in a rear naked choke. She'd release the move almost immediately and then explain it to me. She did that with an armbar and a couple of other moves.

Then, she said, is there anything else you want to know? This was about 15-20 minutes in and I said no, and left the session.

The other thing was this: Her rate was $350 and she didn't ask for a deposit. On the day I went to meet her, I went to the ATM and it gave me four one-hundred dollar bills. I had no other change, so when I met her, I handed her the $400 and noted the bank didn't give $10s or $20s. She thanked me but never gave me change. Now, I have no problem with a tip, but this was by far the worst session ever, and she kept the change BEFORE I knew how bad it was.

I have had quite a few sessions, and this was easily the worst. It happened last year. I felt almost like I was robbed, but it was so boring and so uninteresting I just left and made a note to never attempt to session with her again.
You probably felt robed because you were. This sound like a horrible experience and from the sounds of it a terrible session wrestler who took advantage a little and gave you a rubbish session for a large fee.

$ 400 for what you got is terrible. I'd have said something at the time to her and depending on her answer, I might have dropped a tell all review on here.

My worst session was because of transport delays and I felt so bad for the wrestler because I just wanted to get there on time.

My first train to London was cancelled, then the underground line I needed from the station was shut!
Then when I finally got on a train going to the venue, the station closest to the venue was closed that day.
An absolute farce, I arrived slightly late and royally stressed out!
Bloody British trains!
Old 27-Nov-18, 15:10
Administrator
Points: 869,632, Level: 100 Points: 869,632, Level: 100 Points: 869,632, Level: 100
Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,840 Times in 9,936 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlebrett [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I had one session that counts as truly awful, though I don't want to say the name. I was very explicit in my email about what I was looking for in my session. This person was larger than the average, though not a BBW or SSBBW.

We are the same height though I am about 50 pounds heavier, but she was in far better condition.

That said, she simply didn't want to wrestle. She was afraid of getting hurt, which I wish she'd told me when we arranged the session. She has a belt in jiu-jitsu and "showed me" moves. So, as an example. I'd sit, she would get behind me and then grab me in a rear naked choke. She'd release the move almost immediately and then explain it to me. She did that with an armbar and a couple of other moves.

Then, she said, is there anything else you want to know? This was about 15-20 minutes in and I said no, and left the session.

The other thing was this: Her rate was $350 and she didn't ask for a deposit. On the day I went to meet her, I went to the ATM and it gave me four one-hundred dollar bills. I had no other change, so when I met her, I handed her the $400 and noted the bank didn't give $10s or $20s. She thanked me but never gave me change. Now, I have no problem with a tip, but this was by far the worst session ever, and she kept the change BEFORE I knew how bad it was.

I have had quite a few sessions, and this was easily the worst. It happened last year. I felt almost like I was robbed, but it was so boring and so uninteresting I just left and made a note to never attempt to session with her again.
Please name this scammer.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Nov-18, 18:47
Points: 2,477, Level: 20 Points: 2,477, Level: 20 Points: 2,477, Level: 20
Last Achievements

My worst was Jackson without question. It was a total rip job. I’m over it, but have not forgotten that experience.
Old 27-Nov-18, 21:46
Points: 3,567, Level: 25 Points: 3,567, Level: 25 Points: 3,567, Level: 25
Last Achievements

I 100% agree with your review of Chelsea Clark.....what a waste of both time and money, also another who is not working anymore was Leigh Diane in Montreal....
both were a total rip-off.....other than those two, most of my sessions have been very good or as advertised ....
Old 28-Nov-18, 00:46
Points: 3,826, Level: 26 Points: 3,826, Level: 26 Points: 3,826, Level: 26
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

I had a bad session with Tonned Tommi. I'll go into detail soon.
Old 28-Nov-18, 03:23
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,427 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostface [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I had a bad session with Tonned Tommi. I'll go into detail soon.
before or after her injury?
Old 28-Nov-18, 09:07
Points: 5,659, Level: 32 Points: 5,659, Level: 32 Points: 5,659, Level: 32
Last Achievements

Jasmine Mendez. Without, without, without question Jasmine Mendez.

This was back before the new laws in the U.S. cracked down on Backpage personals, so I saw she was visiting my area via a personal posted there. I reached out, said I was interested, blah, blah. She told me she required that I pay via her website. I paid for the session completely via that method, because I've seen her online/shoot for companies, so I figured she was legitimate for obvious reasons. Not like she hasn't been around. And if you know Jasmine Mendez, you know that she's not anything close to a cheap session (there's only one girl I've seen online whose rates are higher than hers).

In one of the emails back, she asks if it's OK if she films it for her Clips4Sale store. I said sure, why not. Not like my face is famous for anything, so who cares.

Finally, the day for the session comes and I arrive. I go up to her hotel room and she's standing there, in full on dominatrix, leather kind of gear (not really wrestling attire for a mixed wrestling session). I'm immediately kinda going, "What is happening?" in my head. She then goes, "Oh my cameraman couldn't make it -- so this will be just a regular domme session." And at this point I'm like, "Oh I thought this was gonna be a wrestling session?" to which she demands the 'rest' of her tribute despite me already paying completely via her request online. I have like $65 on me (because what kind of lunatic carries $500 cash in their pocket in the city?), so I'm like, "Oh, sure" and hand it over.

She then had me get done on my hands and knees and kiss her feet for like 20 minutes. Then pulled my pants down and made me jerk off for her. (I was so, so, so so uncomfortable throughout this entire process but she eagerly whipped my jeans down.) Then she made me kiss her legs a few more times and told me to leave.

Completely not what I signed up for, and a gigantic waste of money, which I suppose is hardly a surprise when you dig into the person a little more.

Wrestlers I'd love to session with: Onyx Kim, Sumiko, Andi Page, Nikki Next, Ludella Hahn (Nessie Squeeze), Gia Primo, Terra Mizu, Kayla Woods.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to KTJ1990 For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Nov-18, 09:44
Points: 22,806, Level: 66 Points: 22,806, Level: 66 Points: 22,806, Level: 66
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,270 Times in 633 Posts

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yikes!! That sounds like the worst session ever- not only to you- in history!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Royh For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Nov-18, 16:45
Producer
Points: 27,544, Level: 72 Points: 27,544, Level: 72 Points: 27,544, Level: 72
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,450 Times in 1,066 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by KTJ1990 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Jasmine Mendez. Without, without, without question Jasmine Mendez.

This was back before the new laws in the U.S. cracked down on Backpage personals, so I saw she was visiting my area via a personal posted there. I reached out, said I was interested, blah, blah. She told me she required that I pay via her website. I paid for the session completely via that method, because I've seen her online/shoot for companies, so I figured she was legitimate for obvious reasons. Not like she hasn't been around. And if you know Jasmine Mendez, you know that she's not anything close to a cheap session (there's only one girl I've seen online whose rates are higher than hers).

In one of the emails back, she asks if it's OK if she films it for her Clips4Sale store. I said sure, why not. Not like my face is famous for anything, so who cares.

Finally, the day for the session comes and I arrive. I go up to her hotel room and she's standing there, in full on dominatrix, leather kind of gear (not really wrestling attire for a mixed wrestling session). I'm immediately kinda going, "What is happening?" in my head. She then goes, "Oh my cameraman couldn't make it -- so this will be just a regular domme session." And at this point I'm like, "Oh I thought this was gonna be a wrestling session?" to which she demands the 'rest' of her tribute despite me already paying completely via her request online. I have like $65 on me (because what kind of lunatic carries $500 cash in their pocket in the city?), so I'm like, "Oh, sure" and hand it over.

She then had me get done on my hands and knees and kiss her feet for like 20 minutes. Then pulled my pants down and made me jerk off for her. (I was so, so, so so uncomfortable throughout this entire process but she eagerly whipped my jeans down.) Then she made me kiss her legs a few more times and told me to leave.

Completely not what I signed up for, and a gigantic waste of money, which I suppose is hardly a surprise when you dig into the person a little more.
For someone who doesn't post very often, DAMN, you came strong!!

What a shitty experience. Given that you'd already paid and she's not an honest businessperson, I don't know how this one could have been salvaged. Thanks for the warning.
Old 28-Nov-18, 21:25
Points: 2,902, Level: 22 Points: 2,902, Level: 22 Points: 2,902, Level: 22
Last Achievements

i had my worst session with one of the wrestlers considered the best in the industry. Antscha. so dont be surprised, it happens. Things can go wrong and even good wrestlers can give shit sessions. have a bad day. you are the 7th session of the day or the chemistry is totally wrong or the communication about the type of sessions fails. All of this happened with me on this session. You just move on and put it down to bad luck. will write a detailed review of that horrendous session another time
The Following User Says Thank You to LoveAikidoWomen For This Useful Post: