Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 17-Dec-18, 19:03
Points: 5,031, Level: 30 Points: 5,031, Level: 30 Points: 5,031, Level: 30
Activity: 5.9% Activity: 5.9% Activity: 5.9%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Goddess Anat reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by nj160 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I’m in the east coast and I feel Goddess Anat would be easy work I would destroy her. I feel like most of her victims wanted to lose.
Good for you. What, do you want a piece of candy?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lasthero For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Dec-18, 10:13
Points: 5,659, Level: 32 Points: 5,659, Level: 32 Points: 5,659, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nj160 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I’m in the east coast and I feel Goddess Anat would be easy work I would destroy her. I feel like most of her victims wanted to lose.
"Please notice me and trash-talk me on this forum for free so I have something to crank it to, Goddess Anat."

Wrestlers I'd love to session with: Onyx Kim, Sumiko, Andi Page, Nikki Next, Ludella Hahn (Nessie Squeeze), Gia Primo, Terra Mizu, Kayla Woods.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KTJ1990 For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Dec-18, 15:28
Points: 11,563, Level: 46 Points: 11,563, Level: 46 Points: 11,563, Level: 46
Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,006 Times in 624 Posts

What is her favorite candy?
Old 19-Dec-18, 17:30
Points: 7,622, Level: 37 Points: 7,622, Level: 37 Points: 7,622, Level: 37
Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8%
Last Achievements

I don't know, check her Instagram, she post a picture of just about everything she eats, lol.
The Following User Says Thank You to jim1245 For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Dec-18, 08:43
Session Wrestler
Points: 4,381, Level: 27 Points: 4,381, Level: 27 Points: 4,381, Level: 27
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim1245 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
i don't know, check her instagram, she post a picture of just about everything she eats, lol.
lmao �� ������

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizyz [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
What is her favorite candy?
I really appreciate the thought, but definitely need to lay off the candy ����

I like caramels, Hot tamales, black Licorice❤️, ginger chews ��, and sour chewy candy.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Goddess Anat For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Jan-19, 15:55
Points: 3,613, Level: 25 Points: 3,613, Level: 25 Points: 3,613, Level: 25
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Trying to book my session during her Australia tour but haven't heard back yet.. I hope I get the response because she would be here in just three weeks and only here for two days
Old 02-Jan-19, 19:56
Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53
Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,384 Times in 342 Posts

I was very impatient to meet Anat after her blog article was shared here. It shows a great understanding of what we're looking for and I couldn't wait to session with the woman who had written it.

Unfortunately, we didn't hit off. Anat was very professional, maybe a little bit too much: she gave me the same vibe than Anaxtasia, the London domina. It was pretty clear to me during the entire session that I was a client paying for a service. Maybe that's healthier, but it was quite disappointing to me and not really compatible with the teasing / playful mood that I had enquired about.

It was my most expensive session of the year by a significant margin, and probably the less pleasurable one. To each their own!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Grapluc For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Jan-19, 18:44
Banned
Points: 179, Level: 3 Points: 179, Level: 3 Points: 179, Level: 3
Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grapluc [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I was very impatient to meet Anat after her blog article was shared here. It shows a great understanding of what we're looking for and I couldn't wait to session with the woman who had written it.

Unfortunately, we didn't hit off. Anat was very professional, maybe a little bit too much: she gave me the same vibe than Anaxtasia, the London domina. It was pretty clear to me during the entire session that I was a client paying for a service. Maybe that's healthier, but it was quite disappointing to me and not really compatible with the teasing / playful mood that I had enquired about.

It was my most expensive session of the year by a significant margin, and probably the less pleasurable one. To each their own!
Do you mean that she was a very "Strictly business, straight to the point" session woman? and it didn't feel like there was any person-ability in the session?

I looked through your thread
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

and she placed 2nd to last on the women you enjoyed sessioning with, on your USA tour. ouch. i know for me, what can help turn a session into a disappointment/or bad is if the session woman

Quote:
1. is rude

2. Goes beyond my limits or requests(doing things in the session I did not ask for)

3. has a cold personality, or gives the vibe that she just wants to do the session, and wants nothing else to do with me. This can lead to awkward silences in a session, being uncomfortable, etc.

4. texts or talks to other people on the phone during the session.

5. talks a lot, to the point where its obvious shes doing this just to make the time go by, without her doing much.

6. tries to end the session early. or rushes to get me out to door to make room for the next client.

7. Doesn't do what I specifically ask in the session, despite agreeing to it prior to the email. This could mean a requested attitude, outfits and more
im gonna guess that one of these things is also what can make a session disappointing 4 ul, and could possibly be applied to the one you had with her. how bout the semi comp or the fantasy wrestling? were those good? you seem to be a fan of ko's so did she do them?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to KelseyTheBeautiful For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Jan-19, 21:08
Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53
Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,384 Times in 342 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by KelseyTheBeautiful [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Do you mean that she was a very "Strictly business, straight to the point" session woman? and it didn't feel like there was any person-ability in the session?
Yup. Everything she did felt quite... mechanical.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KelseyTheBeautiful [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
how bout the semi comp or the fantasy wrestling? were those good? you seem to be a fan of ko's so did she do them?
I mean, she's skilled and strong, so she's a good wrestler, yes. We did try to go for the knockout a couple times, but she thought I was tapping too easily and got frustrated, so she didn't end up putting me to sleep.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Grapluc For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Jan-19, 05:11
Points: 4,826, Level: 29 Points: 4,826, Level: 29 Points: 4,826, Level: 29
Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8%
Last Achievements

Grapluc, I had a very different experience. She was very involved in our session, made it seem like we were engaged in a genuine scene of violence and domination, and she went out of her way to fulfil my requests. So bad day or bad chemistry, your experience was mechanical, but she's capable of providing a great session experience.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to crazycrazy For This Useful Post:

Tags
anat, review, stuckup