Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Art

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 11-Jan-19, 10:18
Points: 19,012, Level: 60 Points: 19,012, Level: 60 Points: 19,012, Level: 60
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,833 Times in 574 Posts
Default Re: Amy's Conquest - Illustrated Amazon Story Site **NSFW**

When did lhart disappear? They still sell on the their website.
Old 11-Jan-19, 14:57
Points: 23,511, Level: 67 Points: 23,511, Level: 67 Points: 23,511, Level: 67
Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,543 Times in 298 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by elliebi001 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
When did lhart disappear? They still sell on the their website.
here it says that the site will be no longer online in 2019
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nippur For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Jan-19, 23:11
Points: 18,362, Level: 59 Points: 18,362, Level: 59 Points: 18,362, Level: 59
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,337 Times in 412 Posts

The site hasn't been updated since July 2018. However new content is still being sold through [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register].

I have inquired on a couple of occasions to find out what will happen to the site content not sold through their store, but they have not replied.

I think that I will give Amy's Conquest a try.
The Following User Says Thank You to dadd90 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Feb-19, 10:26
Points: 7,623, Level: 37 Points: 7,623, Level: 37 Points: 7,623, Level: 37
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nippur [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
since the disappearance of lhart.com, it´s good to see more of RMG artworks.
even this artwork you show here as samples are better than the ones he used to make for LHart. I hope you continue commissioning him for more works!
Thats the plan, I already have him set up for something new for Amys Conquest as we speak.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dadd90 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The site hasn't been updated since July 2018. However new content is still being sold through [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register].

I have inquired on a couple of occasions to find out what will happen to the site content not sold through their store, but they have not replied.

I think that I will give Amy's Conquest a try.
I second that idea! (trust me, you won't be disappointed)
The Following User Says Thank You to StarWars1977 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Feb-19, 06:46
Points: 3,821, Level: 26 Points: 3,821, Level: 26 Points: 3,821, Level: 26
Last Achievements

What content from [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] would you like offered at the shopify store? Just about all the stories that were on the website are there now. New content will continue to come out as ready from the store. I'm semi-retired now. LH
"[email protected]" is only e-mail you can reach me at now BTW.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to squeezing2 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Feb-19, 21:19
Points: 18,362, Level: 59 Points: 18,362, Level: 59 Points: 18,362, Level: 59
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,337 Times in 412 Posts

Thanks for the reply.

One of the best stories on the LH-Art website was "Six-Death 2" (this goes back about 7 years or so). While the pdf version of this story has been posted on the shopping site (and I have already purchased it), the flash version of it has not.

BTW, I (and probably many of the people on this board) would like to thank you (LH) for the excellent work that you have made available over the years. Its’ been much appreciated.

One of my other reasons for trying to contact you (in addition to the flash version of “Six-Death 2”) was that I wanted to post some of Neal Davies’s “Karate Kick Chick” artwork here. However, since he also did work for LH-Art (i.e., “SLAM!” Femjocks#7 ,”Break Him Into 1000 Pieces!”FF#14) I have been reluctant to do so without permission.

Thanks again.

Last edited by dadd90; 05-Feb-19 at 22:22. Reason: Additional Text
Old 05-Feb-19, 23:44
Points: 23,511, Level: 67 Points: 23,511, Level: 67 Points: 23,511, Level: 67
Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,543 Times in 298 Posts

I think the best one from LH was Henga, that army of hot amazons destroying those savages and then torturing them without pitty, and what about The princess literally destroying Henga, so sad there are no more stories like that one.
Also I watched an animated story, but don´t remember the name, would love to see an animation like that of Henga´s story
Old 17-Feb-19, 01:57
Points: 3,821, Level: 26 Points: 3,821, Level: 26 Points: 3,821, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dadd90 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thanks for the reply.

One of the best stories on the LH-Art website was "Six-Death 2" (this goes back about 7 years or so). While the pdf version of this story has been posted on the shopping site (and I have already purchased it), the flash version of it has not.

BTW, I (and probably many of the people on this board) would like to thank you (LH) for the excellent work that you have made available over the years. Its’ been much appreciated.

One of my other reasons for trying to contact you (in addition to the flash version of “Six-Death 2”) was that I wanted to post some of Neal Davies’s “Karate Kick Chick” artwork here. However, since he also did work for LH-Art (i.e., “SLAM!” Femjocks#7 ,”Break Him Into 1000 Pieces!”FF#14) I have been reluctant to do so without permission.

Thanks again.
Just put up the SLAMED story and a couple more of his here: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
If you have some of his work not included there, go ahead and post them. I also have his Fighting Folders pieces up there as well. Thanks for the thanks.
The Following User Says Thank You to squeezing2 For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Feb-19, 18:51
Points: 7,118, Level: 36 Points: 7,118, Level: 36 Points: 7,118, Level: 36
Last Achievements

I provided the text for a few of LH Art's published stories (as Legion) and created some other related texts for them. There may even be a few of them on the Shopify site, I haven't checked. Had a great time while I was at it.
The Following User Says Thank You to scissortoy For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Apr-19, 00:42
Points: 7,623, Level: 37 Points: 7,623, Level: 37 Points: 7,623, Level: 37
Last Achievements

Hi all!

I just wanted to give all of you amazing Amy's Conquest members, fans and supporters a heads up that I'll be leaving very soon for a holiday back to the States to see my family (being with them for my birthday for the first time in 16 years!), BUT that doesn't mean I'm leaving you all high and dry – far from it actually!

I've actually just finished uploading a MAJOR UPDATE of our AC site, so you won't be getting just one update, or two, or three, but SIX Updates, all at once! That's a boatload of Brand New female muscle material for you to Enjoy!

So if you haven't seen what's inside Amy's Conquest ([Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]) lately, NOW is definitely the time to join up and check out all the Awesome Amazonian Action for yourself!

Don't believe me, well just check out our latest offerings here below.

NEW - From Our Illustrated Stories Section:

Macho Man (Part 1) - During a conversation with friend and co-worker Mike, Don lets out that he wrestles with (and always loses to) his athletically buff wife Sharon. Mike teasingly mocks his friend, stating only someone as small as him could be dominated by a woman. This leads to an introduction between Mike and the utterly Amazonian Julie (after some pushing on Don's part), where she shows him first-hand that some women are capable of physically controlling Any man - and super sexily at that! Dracowhip lends his Amazing artwork to this Puppetman story!

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

All Grown Up - When Steve bumps into teenage Sara (his friend's little sister, whom he hadn't seen in years), he's shocked at how much she's grown - just as she is soon shocked at how chauvinistic his mindset is! Nothing that she can't fix with some ultra flexing of her super massively muscular body, leaving Steve stunned at her newly revealed form, not to mention more than a bit pained and helpless as she used her super strong body to teach him a lesson! Unreal artwork by Jupiter I here, on this story from the Legendary Michele LeMuscle!

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

The Right Mix - Marcedes is the Ultimate Amazon! Towering over most any man around, her unreal height is further emphasized by her massive, solid and super ripped muscles! Her loving man (who she simply Towers over) tells several stories of her Amazonian exploits here, which involve putting cocky, tough, macho guys in their place; whether by humiliating them in public, or giving them a little beating in private! Marcedes truly is the Right Mix of Any man's fantasy! Fantastic illustrations from alphadawg on this original story by Vaalser4!

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Amy's Side Story: Elizabeth's Tale (Part 1) - Witness the birth of a Legend!! During one fateful night, years ago, while Elizabeth Hardstone was harshly having her way with her latest boy-toy in the bedroom, she heard the sounds of her darling daughter Amy crying. Immediately this loving Muscle MILF went to her, heartbroken as she discovered that the young girl was being cruelly teased at school due to her thick, powerful body. So Elizabeth comforted her with tales of her own Amazonian escapades during her teenage years, teaching her that her powerful body is a Blessing, not a curse! Fantastic artwork by Edson on this one!

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Angel Of Salvation (Part 1) - Bookwormish Ethan and adorably plump Erica used to be close friends in their teen years, even dating for a while, that was until Erica's older brother Biff started harshly bullying and assaulting the much smaller boy. This lead to pain and humiliation for Ethan, causing him to stop seeing Erica before leaving home for college! Until one day years later, a gorgeous young musclegirl paid him a visit, which to his shock was Erica, who transformed her body to unreal proportions; returning to her true love, promising to now be the one to protect him from Biff and anything else! Unreal CGI illustrations by brand new AC artist Nivilis, on this classic series from Spoonmaster!

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

College Amazon Adventures (Part 3) - It's now Larissa's turn to share her summer's escapades (or is that, SEX-capades) with her sisters-in-muscle - this story about her very first time Doing It! A special night planned with her special guy, as the gorgeous teenage Amazon gets all dressed up, bringing him to a private hotel room, driving him wild with Lust, before Taking Him for her erotic pleasures! Pain for him is expected, though the sweet muscle girl does her best to not damage him too much, while fully quenching his own Amazonian Addiction! More Awesome text and artwork by James from Amazonias.net here!

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Shelley - Shelley just loves showing off her ultra muscular physique in school, wearing tiny, body hugging outfits! Though one of her teacher's doesn't seem to be a fan, and after giving her a Failing grade on her latest report, something she is less than happy about, she is called back in after school. There she confronts him about his attitude towards her and her Amazonian body, something she then exploits with an assortment of flexing and crushing, battering him senseless while bringing out the muscle-lover in him, earning her an A in his class! Awesome pictures from Ronaldo on this Michele LeMuscle story!

Lucina's Hood - When a gorgeous hulking latina Amazon emerges from her parent's home to start an early morning workout, she is surprised by the sounds of someone coming from the basement apartment! Thinking this man may be an intruder, she confronts him, shocking him with her towering physique! Though intimidation quickly turns to adoration as she realizes he is a childhood friend, one she now wants to get closer with, thankfully for him that is something he would very much like as well; as the two young lovers exchange tender touches and kisses, before making their way back inside! Great CGI artwork from Mr. Lex, on a story written by him, fnemot, Bicep Fun, Mlcred and Cwnoss!

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

The Trip - Fresh out of grad-school, Allan's parents surprise him with a lengthy family vacation, all of them visiting their close friends in sunny Florida. Along with their welcoming hosts is their 18 year old daughter Megan, who Allan hadn't seen since she was a kid, though the years have been very kind to this gorgeous young woman, who has a physique as fit, firm and strong as any Allan has ever seen! What's more, she's had a crush on him for some time now, something she sexily uses her superior strength to show him, again and again! Amazing illustrations by Max, on the first of this classic series by Hud!

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register][Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

As always, I'd like to give a Big THANKS to everyone for supporting us as you have, as without all of your amazing participation and interest in our AC site, we wouldn't be going So Strong today!

I wish you all the best, and look forward to giving you More Amy's Conquest Action when I get back from my vacation!

DTM (Amy's Conquest)
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to StarWars1977 For This Useful Post: