Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 22-Apr-19, 17:01
Points: 13,001, Level: 49 Points: 13,001, Level: 49 Points: 13,001, Level: 49
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,238 Times in 546 Posts
Default Fighting In Private

She seduced me and I willingly went where she led me. We were in an empty room where she lives and she said a fantasy of hers is to have a man rip her clothing off before we had sex. I smiled because this was going to be my rape fantasy come true.

I started to tear her clothing off when she slapped my face and told me to stop. She said what I did already will justify her claim of self-defense when she physically destroys me in hand to hand combat.

I was processing what she said when her fists began to smash into my face and body. One of her fists plunged deep into my stomach. When I yelled for help she laughed and said this room is soundproof. No one will be able to hear me scream.

I found myself weakened by her punches and unnerved by her self-confidence in her ability to destroy me with her fists. She said “Come on, you pussy, try to fight back.” I tried and failed. I could not believe this was happening to me. A female younger and shorter than I was is using me as a punching bag.

She said “Are you starting to understand why men fear me?” I fully understood this. The reason was achingly clear to me. She looked like she was having a great deal of pleasure from causing me so much pain. She noticed my erection and said “it looks like you enjoy getting beaten up by a woman almost as much as I enjoy beating up men.”

When it was clear to both of us that I lost all ability to fight back, she told me that she decided to let me live. She also had some bad news for me “Now that I softened you up enough, it is time for me to destroy your balls.” With that, she shoved me against a wall and her knee smashed me repeatedly in the balls. After awhile she let me fall to the floor, in intense pain.

Then she picked up her phone and told her friend Tiffany to come over because she captured a man who Tiffany could practice beating up. She also reminded Tiffany to be sure to bring along a strap-on.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to rapidjeff For This Useful Post: