Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 25-Apr-19, 14:36
Points: 7,377, Level: 36 Points: 7,377, Level: 36 Points: 7,377, Level: 36
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: The ass kicking of his life...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stacyann [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Crybaby
I giggle...
Old 25-Apr-19, 14:46
Points: 10,686, Level: 44 Points: 10,686, Level: 44 Points: 10,686, Level: 44
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,148 Times in 183 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by HermanDG [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I giggle...
Your a drama queen who begged me for mercy last time we were together.
Old 25-Apr-19, 14:59
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stacyann [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Your a drama queen who begged me for mercy last time we were together.
Well you were getting pretty uppity...like usual.
Old 25-Apr-19, 17:58
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by HermanDG [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Well you were getting pretty uppity...like usual.
Grrrrr...you bring out the best in me I suppose. Men that I have conquered should be more humble.

Added after 1 9 minutes:

I glanced up at Donna and noticed she was sitting straight up on the edge of her seat. My eyes slowly roamed up her body, her sexy legs were bouncing up and down. Her flat tummy was breathing heavy. And her 34B boobs were straining against her bikini top.

It’s been my experience that girls with smaller boobs can tend to be jealous of girls with bigger boobs. And at this moment my 36DD’s were straining for all they were worth against my tiny bikini top right in her boyfriend’s face.

The look on her face said it all. She was not happy. And the fact that her naked boyfriend’s cock was erect and throbbing at the sight of my boobs wasn’t helping matters for me.

I’ve never wanted my boobs to be smaller in my life! It seemed as though time stood still when we made eye contact.

The fact that I had a grown ass naked man pinned under my bikini body was lost in the fact that I had a girl in a bikini who was jealous of me looking at me like she wanted to kill me. When you get two girls in a room in bikinis there is usually some sort of subconscious competition going on.

In my mind I had already won the competition. We both had stunning bodies. But I had dominated her in wrestling then held her completely immobile and helpless while her boyfriend made her cum. Now her boyfriend clearly wanted me and I was now in big trouble with her.

My clothes and car keys were down a long hall in the spare bedroom. I was in a tiny bikini facing a clearly annoyed black belt. Black belts can be very dangerous. Girls in bikinis who are black belts fighting because they have been disrespected can even be more dangerous.

All these thoughts, and the fact that I had a grown ass man struggling and under control under my nearly naked body was making me very hot. I could feel myself getting wet when I made a fateful decision.

I was going to go with it and let the chips fall where they may. Facing her, never breaking eye contact, I slightly arched my back to expose my bare belly and poked my boobs out even further. I did this as if to challenge her in some primal way. She stood up and put her hands on her hips. I noticed her waist was so tiny her hands almost touched.

Juan wasn’t going to stay dormant for long, my attention was diverted from the little hottie in the bikini to her pudgy boyfriend pinned under me. He began to buck and twist and roll. I smiled as he rolled right into my trap. I was like a lioness waiting for her prey to come into her domain as he rolled.

I allowed him to twist beneath my legs and I took his back. Wrapping my bare legs around his pudgy torso, I secured my arms around is scrawny neck. I had him right where I wanted him. He began to claw at my arms, then at my legs in a panic as I slowly applied pressure to his airway with my arms and to his stomach with my legs.

“Little man, you are being owned by a girl,” I said in his ear as I watched Donna slowly making her way closer to me.

“Give up now and I won’t have to humiliate you or hurt you anymore,” I said, trying to sound more confident than I was feeling.

Anytime you humiliate a guy you have pretty much made an enemy. Humiliate him in front of his girlfriend and you have made an enemy for life. I had humiliated both of these people and my hands were currently full right now as Donna came closer. She reminded me of a cat stalking her prey, and I was the prey.

Juan reached for her as if crying out for help. He could not speak due to the fact I owned his breathing at the moment, and I wasn’t allowing enough air.

I knew if Donna was going to turn on me in a matter of seconds I would be in a rear naked choke. Then I would have a naked man to contend with who would want nothing more than to jump my bones. This was another fine mess I had gotten myself into.

(More later)

Last edited by Stacyann; 25-Apr-19 at 17:58.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Stacyann For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Apr-19, 20:01
Last Achievements

Quote:
Grrrrr...you bring out the best in me I suppose. Men that I have conquered should be more humble.
Now where’s the fun in that?
Old 25-Apr-19, 20:38
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

Looks like things are about to get even more interesting, and they already had my complete and undivided attention. Thank you so much, Stacy.

Oh, and Herman... Could we please read about the rest of the encounter you and Stacy are bantering about? It seemed to stall somewhere right in the middle...
Old 26-Apr-19, 00:48
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixfightor [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Looks like things are about to get even more interesting, and they already had my complete and undivided attention. Thank you so much, Stacy.

Oh, and Herman... Could we please read about the rest of the encounter you and Stacy are bantering about? It seemed to stall somewhere right in the middle...
He will never tell. He has too much pride. And every time I try to tell he cries like a little girl at a Justin Bieber concert!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stacyann For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Apr-19, 16:00
Last Achievements

Quote:
He will never tell. He has too much pride. And every time I try to tell he cries like a little girl at a Justin Bieber concert!
Justin Bieber has the voice of an angel!
Old 26-Apr-19, 18:33
Points: 10,356, Level: 43 Points: 10,356, Level: 43 Points: 10,356, Level: 43
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,226 Times in 425 Posts

Stacyann...I love how you like to employ the cross body pin. I would love nothing more than to be a witness to this.
Old 26-Apr-19, 19:04
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigeric [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Stacyann...I love how you like to employ the cross body pin. I would love nothing more than to be a witness to this.
I’ll give her this, she is both nubile and agile...
The Following User Says Thank You to HermanDG For This Useful Post: