Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 26-Apr-19, 01:51
Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,079 Times in 4,065 Posts
Default Re: BJJ Champ complain about fetishists

I get the impression that the foot and shoe fetish guys tend to be more aggressive and blatant in their desires. Maybe it's even the top fetish among males?
I'm trying to think of that Eddie Murphy movie that had a scene of him checking out a woman'ts feet, as though it were nothing out of the ordinary...looked a little unusual from my perspective though...

Last edited by stymie; 26-Apr-19 at 02:02.
The Following User Says Thank You to stymie For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Apr-19, 06:14
Session Wrestler
Points: 10,164, Level: 43 Points: 10,164, Level: 43 Points: 10,164, Level: 43
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,126 Times in 333 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by stymie [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
woman'ts feet, as though it were nothing out of the ordinary
I think we sometimes forget that what may seem normal to us for others it can be shocking. I will share a true story: back in the 90's in Hollywood, I used to have an European friend that will stay at my place every time she visited the US. She will go to the Sunset strip, Hard rock cafe etc. and meet ''rock stars'' (one day she brought home "Lemmy" from Motörhead, I didn't knew who he was), then she started dating a handsome, young and famous rock singer (I will keep his identity private out of respect), he will come to pick her up in his Jeep Wrangler and after a few dates, they went to his place, then she came home horrified in a taxi, I asked what happened and she said: "well, this guy took my shoes off, said he wanted to worship my feet and suck my toes, I told him 'get off me, you sick %#@&' and ran away" I was just laughing, to me it was funny, but she was furious and never answered his calls again... I still smile thinking about it

Last edited by Anji; 26-Apr-19 at 06:22.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Anji For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Apr-19, 07:58
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

I think there's a range of reasons. Many foot fetishists are probably gentlemen. Some people just like to rile up famous strangers. Sometimes, the requests are meant to be innocent, but offensive to the lady.

There are youtube videos that are completely not-fetish, like physics girl and she had a respond to questions video and one of the questions was "will you marry me" - no fetish, but just as creepy as one. She talked about how creepy lines like that come across.

I remember another time when somebody made what I thought was an innocent comment, and maybe I'm wrong, but a hot MMA lady was on top of a heavy bag throwing punches and she had a photo taken for her twitter and some guy responded "I wish I was a heavy bag", which I thought was a tame and funny enough but the lady was offended and had the post deleted, saying something about men being creeps. Meanwhile, she's posting hot photos of herself on twitter.

I think there's a range from guys being jerks, to guys just trying to make funny comments. I don't think foot fetishists are necessarily worse. Often guys with no fetishes will say sexually inappropriate things too and a lot of guys will be jerks given the anonymity of the internet.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Apr-19, 08:07
Points: 1,790, Level: 17 Points: 1,790, Level: 17 Points: 1,790, Level: 17
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%
Last Achievements

I think it is part of a general problem with men addressing females in disrespectful ways. Many men see women only as "things" or "toys" that have to satisfy their special needs. They are unable and/or unwilling to imagine how the other one sees their approach.

They do not only annoy the women, but also ruin the reputation of men in general.

It is not hard to imagine that women in martial arts are not keen to satisfy the needs of foot fetishists or other ones. They want to be respected for their achievements and if you want to talk with them then it should only be related to their profession.

If men adore their feet or something else then they should quietly enjoy it in silence and not bother the girls.
Old 26-Apr-19, 08:45
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,689 Times in 9,926 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyofwinter [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Just because the assumption is it will happen doesn't mean she doesn't have the right to be miffed about it. The shamelessness/lack of tact is dehumanizing in itself, especially if they're going as far as to actually send her messages.
Of course it's wrong in every possible way. But as far things of this nature are considered, this is pretty mild by Internet standards. With no repercussion for your actions a lot of immature people, developing teens fighting with their insecurities, as well as adults with issues tend to say things they wouldn't say in real life. It's part of the ecosystem. You can't just have the good stuff.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Apr-19, 09:20
Producer
Points: 6,511, Level: 34 Points: 6,511, Level: 34 Points: 6,511, Level: 34
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anji [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I thought this new article (original in Portuguese) was interesting, I heard before Gabi and Mackenzie talked about the same stuff, but this is the first time I read an Elite BJJ athlete bring the subject in an interview.

BJJ World Champion Claudia do Val:
"Outside of jiu-jitsu, she reports the harassment of some followers on social networks, who send her private messages. The focus of the conversation is somewhat unusual: your feet. The fetishists bother her,
"It ends up happening everywhere, internet guys who are sending me perverted messages, not just for me, A lot of girls from Jiu-Jitsu go through this." concludes the World Champion.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I think that's the same thing with female judoka or karateka
The Following User Says Thank You to dave72 For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Apr-19, 10:50
Points: 7,658, Level: 37 Points: 7,658, Level: 37 Points: 7,658, Level: 37
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%
Last Achievements

Not really surprising, the internet by enabling those who have no technical instincts to think they are anonymous, allow for people who have zero social skills to think they can interact with others as peers.

Think about this, there have been a significant number of posts on this board that go more or less like this; "I say this lady's picture on xxxx board so I sent her a message asking her to wrestle with me, and she wouldn't respond". There are a lot of guys who are just clueless, as well as a bunch who are rude and sexist. It pollutes things for the rest of us who view these women with respect and appreciate how much work, effort, and sacrifice go into any of these efforts.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrrassleswithgirls For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Apr-19, 14:50
Points: 26,293, Level: 70 Points: 26,293, Level: 70 Points: 26,293, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,335 Times in 1,828 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrrassleswithgirls [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Think about this, there have been a significant number of posts on this board that go more or less like this; "I saw this lady's picture on xxxx board so I sent her a message asking her to wrestle with me, and she wouldn't respond". There are a lot of guys who are just clueless, as well as a bunch who are rude and sexist. It pollutes things for the rest of us who view these women with respect and appreciate how much work, effort, and sacrifice go into any of these efforts.
Well, I have done this and gotten positive responses to it several times. But the point is there's nothing 'wrong' if she doesn't respond to you, that's an entitled reaction.

Added after 14 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LicensetoKill [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I remember another time when somebody made what I thought was an innocent comment, and maybe I'm wrong, but a hot MMA lady was on top of a heavy bag throwing punches and she had a photo taken for her twitter and some guy responded "I wish I was a heavy bag", which I thought was a tame and funny enough but the lady was offended and had the post deleted, saying something about men being creeps. Meanwhile, she's posting hot photos of herself on twitter.
Even I think that was a little much from her. Though a guy's saying he'd like for her simply to punch him repeatedly, so hmm. Many around here seem to think female fighters should inherently understand we find what they do to be a turn-on but that makes no sense, they train to injure or knock out their opponents, there's not a logical connection between those 2 things.

Last edited by boyofwinter; 26-Apr-19 at 14:50.
Old 26-Apr-19, 15:00
Points: 3,367, Level: 24 Points: 3,367, Level: 24 Points: 3,367, Level: 24
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anji [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
She will go to the Sunset strip, Hard rock cafe etc. and meet ''rock stars'' (one day she brought home "Lemmy" from Motörhead, I didn't knew who he was),
Hey Anji, what happened with Lemmy? Was he speeding? He was a one-off!
Old 26-Apr-19, 16:49
Session Wrestler
Points: 10,164, Level: 43 Points: 10,164, Level: 43 Points: 10,164, Level: 43
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,126 Times in 333 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Lunar [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Anji, what happened with Lemmy?
To be honest, I didn't even knew who the guy was until years later, he was a friend of my friend, came over a couple times to visit her at my place and go to the Sunset strip for concerts (I know he passed away in 2015). I am more of a AC/DC, Def Leppard and 80's music fan.
She was very open minded, that is why I was surprise when she was shocked about the handsome rocker love for feet, but that makes me understand why most guys in this and other forums are very reserved about their fetishes even with friends and partners,
we never know how they will react.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Anji For This Useful Post: