Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 25-Apr-19, 22:28
Points: 143,996, Level: 100 Points: 143,996, Level: 100 Points: 143,996, Level: 100
Activity: 99.8% Activity: 99.8% Activity: 99.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 55,030 Times in 5,474 Posts
Pinned Down A wrestling-challenge from my stepmom

A wrestling-challenge from my stepmom

“So you want to kick me out of this company? Make me – if you dare! Right here and now, in front of our staff. Let´s wrestle it out! Unless you pussy out like a little coward…”

In consternation I looked at my stepmother. She was deadly serious, I recognized as she went into a wrestling stance. Instinctively I did the same, while the employees grouped around us, murmuring full of astonishment.

A strange scenario, but somehow this just had to happen. My stepmom and I were in conflict since my dad´s death in a car accident. From one moment to another I had to act as head of the company he once built. Erika, just four years older than me, was the former secretary of my dad and the woman he fell in love with after the early death of my mom. Although she knew much more about the business than me, Erika fulfilled his last wish and became my side-kick to help me grow into the role of the company leader.

I tried to behave like as boss, but she acted as one. If there was a problem, everyone ignored me and asked her for a solution. My authority went below Zero. I came to the conclusion that things could not go on like this. I chose the traditional company summer excursion to the City Park Lake to tell her a minute ago that she was fired – in front of the staff. Her answer was to challenge me to a wrestling match – in front of the staff.

I had to accept the challenge if I didn´t want to look like someone chickening out. And why should I? Being a big strong guy it was the perfect opportunity to pay back to Erika that she turned my life to hell in recent months. But although I was sure every physical advantage laid on my side, I should not underestimate her. She really was a fitness freak, and when I sometimes saw her playfully tussle around with Dad she was able to hold her own for a little while.

Someone clapped his hand and started our fight. Determined to make things clear from the start, I grabbed Erika's left hand. Erika threw herself back and pulled me along. Surprised, I lost balance and had to let her go when falling. I crashed onto my stomach, propped myself up with my hands and turned to face my opponent. Before I could stabilize, I was thrown onto my back by her flying body. Erika lost no time. She slid onto my chest, grabbed my wrists and pressed them with amazing force next to my ears in the grass. Her firm legs snuggled against my upper body. "One - two…" someone started to count.

That's was definitely not going the way I had planned. Angry, I threw myself to the side. I did not improve my situation, I realized with surprise, as Erika´s legs clamped around my body. Erika's feet crossed under my spine and she closed her scissors.

“Now you are in trouble, my dear!” Erika whispered in my ears and started to press. She had a lot of power in her legs, I instantly realized. Like living steel clamps, her thighs dug into my abdomen, and I could not suppress a scream. Immediately, the pressure eased. I could pull her legs apart, rolled out of the scissors and bounced into a standing position.

Irritated, I paused. Erika had a good grip on me; why did she let me get free? Did she feel scruples about defeating her beloved husband´s son in front of the workforce in wrestling, the most intense of all dueling sports? Did she feel sure to beat me and wanted to demonstrate her superiority even in this area by playing with me like the cat with the mouse? Or, worst of all, did she prefer the victory by counting me out, choosing the most impressing way to humiliate me in public?

Whatever she was up to, she had given me a chance, and I wanted to take it. After all we were wrestling, and I was bigger, heavier and, last but not least, the male in this match. Resolutely I attacked again, grapping Erika's arms, yanking my stepmom up and throwing her to the mat. Erika skillfully rolled away, gliding smoothly to her feet and immediately confronted me again. She was definitely not a wimp, and I really had to take her quite serious.

Once again I stepped forward, once again I threw my opponent down to the ground. This time, however, I relented. Before Erika could roll away, I also dived to the ground and entwined her with arms and legs. Erika kicked and twisted, trying to make it hard for me to put pressure on her.

To be continued
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Erika 1.jpg (372.0 KB, 206 views)
File Type: jpg Erika 2.jpg (410.4 KB, 158 views)
File Type: jpg Erika 3.jpg (84.3 KB, 272 views)
File Type: jpg Erika 4.jpg (175.7 KB, 111 views)
File Type: jpg Erika 5.jpg (384.5 KB, 98 views)
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to enozama For This Useful Post:
Old 02-May-19, 17:32
Points: 143,996, Level: 100 Points: 143,996, Level: 100 Points: 143,996, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Default Re: A wrestling-challenge from my stepmom

Here is the second part of

Nevertheless, I was clearly in the advantage now. I was sure I could beat this tough bitch as, after about two minutes, Erika's efforts ended. I had got her at the end, I thought triumphantly. But on the other hand, in this position I could neither count her out nor force her to give up. So I released my grasp, turned Erika on the back, sat on her chest and pinned her hands next to her ears. Then I started to count. "One - two …."

Hearing the numbers, Erika slammed her knees against my back and tried to pull herself out from under me. She could not free herself, but managed to lift her shoulder up from the mat, and I had to stop counting. To increase my pressure I slided on her shoulders. A bad idea, I recognized just a second later, for doing this I lost balance for a moment. Erika took advantage of it and wriggled out from under me.

Immediately, I turned around and saw Erika jumping at me. Her shoulder hit my lower rib. Out of balance, I bounced on my back. Quick as lightning Erika laid down on my upper body and grabbed my wrists. "One - Two" she began to count anew.

I reared up. It took a few seconds, but I managed to throw Erika off. Erika got her balance faster than me and threw herself against my chest. We both fell to the ground. Erika ended on top. She could not keep me under control for long, but I felt myself getting tired as I bumped her off. Unlike her, who did not even seem to be out of breath. To gain time, I crawled away from her, hearing the scornful laughter of the staff in shame. “Old yellow´s leaving!” someone shouted. “I wonder if she is going to finish him quick or if she will let him suffer in pain and humiliation”, there was another remark.

“You´re hearing this, my dear? Maybe you should quit before I get serious”, Erika gave me the poisoned advice and waited, hands on hips, with a wide grin and bent a little forward, for my return. I attacked her, but now with much more care. Erika dropped to her knees, wrapped her arms around my right leg and kicked off my left leg at the same time. I fell to the ground. Still quick as lightning, she followed me and wrapped her legs around my abdomen. Again she had me in the scissors, again I had to scream, and again she eased the pain and obviously pressed only with maybe the half of her strength. Why didn´t she finish me off?

"Erika is playing cat and mouse with this arrogant idiot!" someone of the staff shouted. Shame rose in me anew. How did that look, the giant-like boss squirming helpless in the grip of his fairly smaller stepmom? How should I build up the image of a strong and assertive leader, if everyone here witnessed quite the opposite?

I mobilized my last reserves, trying to squeeze my hands between my ribs and Erikas thighs and break the scissors. I did not succeed. Her constant pressure, which she repeatedly reinforced, robbed me of my strength. My energy faded until I lay motionless and panting on the mat. Erika looked into my face. Of course, she realized how battered I was.

“Time to finish you off!” Erika whispered in my ear. She opened her scissors, turned me on the back with a casual kick, snuggled her thighs against my chest, and pressed my hands into the grass. Again she had put me in the schoolgirl pin, but this time I did not have the energy to rear up again. Demoralized, I looked into her self-assured face. Her endurance surely has beaten my strength. Erika even allowed herself to delay counting and continued to slide up until her knees pierced my cheeks. Then she loosened her hands from my wrists and put them in her hips. Count me out, mom, but do not humiliate me any longer, I pleaded inwardly. Don´t defeat me with this gesture of humiliation and absolute dominance.

Final will follow
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Erika 6.jpg (198.5 KB, 68 views)
File Type: jpg Erika 7.jpg (285.1 KB, 54 views)
File Type: jpg Erika 9.jpg (190.3 KB, 80 views)
File Type: jpg Erika 10.jpg (271.5 KB, 53 views)
File Type: jpg Erika 11.jpg (171.6 KB, 107 views)
File Type: jpg Erika 08.jpg (220.6 KB, 100 views)
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to enozama For This Useful Post:
Old 16-May-19, 17:28
Last Achievements

Pinned Down Re: A wrestling-challenge from my stepmom

And here is the final of the story

Erika bent down a little, just enough to let me hear her whisper. “If you admit that you acted like an immature idiot by trying to throw me out of business I won´t have to humiliate you in front of the staff”, I heard her gentle voice. So that was her plan. But making this confession in front of the workforce? A deep sense of absolute distress and helplessness rose in me as I saw in her sovereign face. It was the same feeling that I felt almost all my life, living in the shadow of my dad. Suddenly it seemed to me that not Erika was sitting on my ribcage, but my father, as if not her weight, but the burden of my dad´s personality pushed me down.

This feeling paralyzed me. Stiff I laid under my superior opponent. I did not move and did not say a word while she sat on me and stared down on me. And then I lost control of myself. In helpless frustration and anger, I somehow brought my right arm up, buried my fingers in Erika's hair and pulled.

Indignant shouts of the audience stroked in my ears because of my rude unfairness. And what about Erika? She did not scream. She looked down on me with the expression of despite and pity. “You are such a sore loser. You always were”, she hissed. Then she just brought her hands up to my neck and jerked my head up. Pliant, she tilted to one side, nestling her thighs around my neck and closing her scissors. When she squeezed, only once, she used her full strength. The pain was unbearable, and I understood what she had saved me from so far. I roared in despair and let her hair go.

Erika bent down. “Do you ask for mercy, boy?” she whispered into my ear. And I knew how to react. “Yes. Mercy, please!” I begged with a rough sotto voice. To my relief, Erika opened her headscissors. Panting, I rolled on my back and closed my eyes. I felt shameful, exposed and unmasked. A shadow fell on my face. I raised my eyelids and saw that Erika had spread over me with legs apart, hands on hips, looking down to me. She raised her right foot, and I knew what I had to expect for the spectators hadn´t heard that I already had submitted. Erika wanted to make her victory public and put her big toe on my chest. "One - two…", she started to count in a loud, clear voice. It seemed that a million people joined in the count as the staff kept along with her.

So I had no support and no sympathy in this company, that was for sure. I closed my eyes and let the numbers pass. At ten, I knew, my suffering was over.

But Erika was counting very, very slow ...

Epilogue

Although having lost in such a disgusting way, this day turned my life into a positive direction. Of course I had to give up being the head of the company because of my mean behavior, and I think everyone was glad that I handed the lead to Erika. Since then, the economic success boosted. I also benefit from that for Erika had granted me a solid participation in return to let her run the business now. Free from any duty and burden, I'm living a relaxed Playboy life without any care, investing a lot of time in improving my shape, my endurance and, last not least, my wrestling skills.

Well, almost free from duty …. I always have to take the envelope with the many bucks personally from Erika. And if she is in the mood she challenges me to a fight. Then she leads me to a large wrestling mat she had set up in her large cellar as a remembrance of the day which made her the boss.

Why do I accept the challenges? I found out that I love to compete with her, rolling around with her strong, warm and firm body. From time to time she offers me an additional charge if I beat her. Once in a while I manage to do that for my body is in the best shape ever, and technically I have learned a lot from my personal wrestling teacher whom I engaged after my horrible defeat at her hands. But somehow I can never beat her if an additional charge for the winner is on the line; I am afraid that luck is not on my side, for this must be a really strange coincidence.

But to be honest, I don´t care whether I win or lose. If I win I enjoy to be the superior one, letting my stepmom squirm below me and make her tap in my holds. If I lose, I love the feeling of the power of her bodyscissors that clamp my ribs, the look in her self-assured female face when, after an intense tussle, the end is near and she lays casually on my chest or lowers her toe down on my breast.

By the way, Erika is still counting very, very slow ...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Erika 11-2.jpg (73.6 KB, 72 views)
File Type: jpg Erika 11-3.jpg (89.0 KB, 56 views)
File Type: jpg Erika 11-4.jpg (331.9 KB, 39 views)
File Type: jpg Erika 11-5.jpg (212.9 KB, 37 views)
File Type: jpg Erika 12.jpg (190.9 KB, 80 views)
File Type: jpg Erika 13.jpg (148.1 KB, 61 views)
File Type: jpg Erika 14.jpg (145.6 KB, 84 views)
File Type: jpg Erika 15.jpg (236.8 KB, 75 views)
File Type: jpg Erika 16.jpg (96.1 KB, 110 views)
File Type: jpg Erika 17.jpg (149.2 KB, 83 views)
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to enozama For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Aug-19, 19:31
Last Achievements

Some stories have a following episode - like this one...

New wrestling challenge from my stepmom

"So you want to wrestle me?" I asked in consternation. "Why? Do you want to show your stepson your superiority again? Want to listen how I have to give up? Put your foot on my chest in a victory as you always did when you beat me? "

Erika shook her head. "No victory pose, no humiliation. Just a competitive wrestling match between a man and a woman. "She grabbed my chin, lifted it up and looked me straight in the eye. "I can understand that you are afraid to fight me after all your defeats, and I will probably win again. But I am just keen on rolling around with a cute guy and want to prove that I can hold my own – well, at the least….. "

"That´s what you would earn. But why should I play along? "I asked bitterly.

"You could earn a lot of money…. If you face me, I'll double your monthly salary. If you win, I'll triple it, "Erika announced with a slight smile.

Wow! What an offer! To fight against Erika pro forma, let her beat me up after a little struggle and get that amount of bucks sounded too good to be true. Especially since there were worse things to imagine than get into the clinch with a sporty and attractive woman. But such a courteous offer did not fit with the assertive power woman Erika had proved to be since she led the company of my deceased father. "And the trap?" I asked, still doubting.

"No trap, honestly" Erika promised, holding out her hand to me. "To put it in a nutshell: I challenge you to a competitive wrestling match in pin and submission style, no humiliation, no victory pose. Deal?"

I hesitated. Should I accept? Our last fight took place already two years ago. Seventeen times I had challenged Erika since she won our fight in front of the staff and became the head of the company. She had defeated me in a thousand ways, until I had enough and chickened out, as Erika correctly but erratically stated. Since then I was content to fetch up the envelope with the green bucks, which enabled me to live a comfortable life.

Denying do fight her had been a very wise decision. And now she made this offer. Unfortunately, I currently needed the money. Did she know that?

"Deal!" I confirmed with a pounding heart.

So minutes later we faced each other on the mat in her fitness cellar. To warm up, she went from the stand into the bridge, as if to show me what I had to expect in our tussle. If she wanted to impress me, that was what she had achieved. What kind of suppleness, what a sight on defined muscles! I could not help but admire her athletic body, which the tooth of time had obviously missed.

Then our fight started. If I had hoped for that the time without fighting had slowed her down and increased my chances, Erika taught me wrong a few seconds later. Like a tigress she jumped at me, wrapped her legs around me, chased her heels into the back of my knees and sent me down to the floor. In less than twenty seconds I was stuck in Erika's bodyscissors, the terrible hold she had so often used on me.

Erika dominated me just as ever before. Casually, she rested her elbows on the mat. "That was easy! Are you giving up? "She asked almost bored, as if it was the most natural thing in the world that a woman like her defeated a powerful man like myself in a wrestling match.

I knew I was likely to lose, but so fast, that scratched my pride. Defiantly, I shook my head. "You really want to feel that I'm still stronger than you, before you concede, right? You really like being dominated by women, admit it! "Claimed Erika, intensifying her leg scissors and squeezing. Pain was rushing through my body. I refrained from answering.

"I honestly expected a bit more from you, but you still are not able to hold your own better. Do you know that I enjoy my dominance over you? "She grinned. What did the woman expect from me hearing this question? Did she seriously think I would answer? Did she want to engage me in a conversation? Was that the reason for this fight? Since we stopped fighting in the past, in fact, we only communicated on the small talk level.

I tensed my abs. In our last battles two years ago, her pressing was by far enough to get me knocked off, but this time I could stand the pressure. Had Erika decreased in strength? Could I really have a chance?

Of course not, I disciplined myself to stay realistic. But nevertheless, I decided to counter at least verbally. "There's more you have to put on the line, Erika. What you're offering is not enough to beat me! "I replied with acted self-confidence.

"Compliment, you're tougher than before," my opponent confessed. "My bodyscissors really do not seem to be enough today. Then I'll have to beat you in a different way. "

To be continued
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 01Erikaen.jpg (136.0 KB, 29 views)
File Type: jpg 02Erikaen.jpg (226.9 KB, 58 views)
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to enozama For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Aug-19, 05:06
Last Achievements

Here is the second part of

New wrestling challenge from my stepmom

Erika might not have been as strong as she used to be, but she still turned out to be as fast as an arrow. Quickly she released the scissors and rolled me on the back with a hurting knee blow.

"Do you still go to the fitness studio every day?" She asked as she slid onto me. "If so, that does not seem to help you too much." Erika sat down on my stomach and grabbed my wrists. "Do you know that I always liked to beat you with the Schoolboy Pin? In this position I can count you out very slow. "

"I'm not going to let you win that easy," I said, trying to keep my hands out of her reach. "As for your question about the fitness studio: I've reduced strength training and do it just twice a week right now. Instead I go swimming and running more regularly now. By being defeated by you, I've learned that strength and endurance are more important than muscle packages when it gets serious. "

"It took you a long time to learn that, I am afraid but better late than never," Erika commented, catching my right wrist at last. "Glad I could teach you something." I twisted under her, but she was too good for me to let me escape. Firmly she pressed her thighs against my ribs.

"And what are you doing when not doing sports? Meeting women? Celebrate parties? Are you happy with your life? "She asked as she slid upwards inch by inch to stabilize her position.

It surprised me that I got involved in a conversation with her while we wrestled with each other. On the other hand, as a longtime companion of my father, Erika had been something like an older friend for me for a while, a woman who could listen and whom I liked to tell my problems and my secrets. We had a good relationship until father's death and the fight for the leadership of the company had split us apart.

"Am I satisfied? A good question. I look good and could lead a comfortable life without working, but one day I realized that this does not satisfy me in the long run. I thought about what my father already had built up when he was in my age, and comparing with how I spent my time, I did not feel very well. I realized that I had to leave my playboy life behind. "

"Leave your playboy life ? YOU? "Erika exclaimed. No wonder; she had known me for several years, but she had never heard such serious and sensible words out of my mouth. My statement surprised her so much that her body lost tension for a moment. I had speculated on that. Wildly I reared up and threw the woman off with a huge effort.

We got up and faced again ready for battle. "Compliment, I did not think you could do so!" Erika praised.

"Do you mean my change of life or my rearing up?" I asked.

"Both," Erika grinned as she dived and reached for my right heel.

"When exactly did you have these thoughts?"

"On a sunday, a year and a half ago, when I woke up after a wild orgy with a heavy hurting skull," I replied, trying to counter her attack. I succeeded and was able to push her head down and lean on her strong upper body. Erika spread her legs to keep firm stand.

"It was like an enlightenment. From one day to the other I renounced alcohol, and two weeks later I enrolled at the University to study management and business adminsitration. I'll be finishing my third semester soon. "

"You STUDY ????" my opponent wondered. Again, she was disturbed by one of my comments, and once again I took my chance. Powerfully, I tore Erika's body up and threw me with her to the side. The impact, to which she was less prepared than I, clearly hurted her body.

"And I'm really good! I have not failed a single exam yet! I'm doing my bachelor's degree in three semesters! "I proclaimed proudly as I straddled Erika's back.

"Your father would be proud of you - by the way, I am too. So far, you have shunned work and responsibility and reduced yourself to the profession of being a son, "Erika said as she tried to get on her knees.

"Better late than never," I quoted her, trying to put my arms under her armpits to force her into the Nelson. But Erika pressed her arms so close to her body that I failed.

"And what are you going to do afterwards?" She wanted to know as she cringed to give me no chance to grab her in a dangerous hold.

"After getting the bachelor? Going somewhere to work for a few years, in a small or medium-sized company, where no one knows me and where I have to do everything, starting from cooking coffee over copying up to advising the management level. And who knows? Maybe then I can go back to my father's company, which you manage so successfully for the time I am away, "I presented my thoughts. I slid down from Erika's body and tried to put on a half-nelson to roll her on her back.

A mistake, because a fighter like Erika was too routined and fast for my transparent attack. Smooth, she rolled away from me and stood up. But I was on fire and threw myself against her upper body before she could find her balance.

With my attack I wanted to force her to the ground. I failed terrific. Erika caught me in the air like a medicine ball. How strong this woman was! As I fidgeted in surprise, she spread her legs to find a secure stand, put one arm around my neck and the other between my arms, then lifted me up onto her shoulders. Obviously ignoring my helpless resistance, she made me feel like a docile sandbag!

So that's what she was going for when she challenged me, I realized and went limp. Erika treated me like a big sister treated her defiant kid bro, and if someone would have watched us, he would have thought exactly that, I was sure. Soon she would thunder me on the mat and force me to give up in a hold of her choice.

What hold what the strong lady choose? Or will there be a turning point in the fight? The final part will show.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 03Erikaen.jpg (255.5 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg 04Erikaen.jpg (61.4 KB, 26 views)
File Type: jpg 05Erikaen.jpg (220.9 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg 06Erikaen.jpg (216.3 KB, 30 views)
File Type: jpg 07Erikaen.jpg (238.5 KB, 38 views)
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to enozama For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Aug-19, 10:39
Last Achievements

Even in this forum the women don´t always win - or should they? Or should the so far helpless hero succeed at last? This final will show

But Erika took her time. She spoke again, and suddenly her obliging chattering tone gave way to a hard, business-like counterpart. "So you seriously want to take over the leadership of the company in a few years? I had heard about those plans of yours from others, but wanted to hear it from your mouth for I could not believe it. Forget it! I worked hard to make the company successful. Do you seriously think I'll let you push me out of the position? I deserve to be the leader, not a little loser like you! "

The intensity with which she pushed these words out made me realize what this fight really was about. She had wanted to hear about my ambitions. She had succeeded.

Erika continued. "So far in this fight, I have held back, but now that I know your plans, I will not spare you any longer. You have to learn your lesson and will physically feel what it means to get into a conflict with me. And concerning your silly attack, you did not seriously think you could bring a woman like me to the ground like that? "Erika asked in a mixture of anger and wondering. "To defeat me, a real man is needed, and you just do not belong in this category!" She added an insult.

From one moment to the other the wrestling had turned out to be a struggle for power and superiority, in which I was at a disadvantage and fidgeted helpless in her arms. Not in any of my battles with her I had felt that helpless and humiliated as at this moment. This woman treated me like a real immature young lad.

That's exactly what I never wanted to be any more. But what should I do against such a fighter? She was damn good on the mat. I had to wait for a mistake from Erika; and it came. Her own certainty of victory and her feminine arrogance helped me.

"Let's end this show," Erika announced, tightening the pressure of her arms as if to emphasize her words.

A mixture of fear and anger rushed through my body as she prepared to thunder me onto the mat. Erica's words had stung deep into the wound of my ego. She just could not win, at any costs. She just could not permanently lead the company instead of me, for it was me who was the heir of my father. And so it was my duty to put this woman in her place.

Great thoughts for a man in my humiliating position, struggling helplessly in the hold of this woman. Erika leaned back to gain momentum. Instinctively, I shifted my weight and increased her move. We fell to the ground, and hard Erica's skull hit the mat. Her hold lost all pressure. Now or never, I realized and laid down across her breasts. I crossed my feet, caught her right arm and grabbed her free left wrist with both hands. Instead of having me helpless and defeated, Erika suddenly found herself under me. Furious, she screamed and tried to push herself up, but my position was secure.

At that moment I realized what was happening. The Cross Pin! I had Erika in a cross pin! This woman, who had defeated and humiliated me so many times, laid beneath me! Never before was I so close to a triumph over her!

"One - two ...." I began to count. Erika put her shoulder up to prevent the shoulder defeat. With my hip I pressed her down and started the countdown again.

I had her under me; but she was not defeated yet. This woman was incredibly tough. Again and again she put her feet on the floor and threw herself up, but my grip was rock solid, and I was too heavy and too determined to let her escape.

However, my opponent did not want to accept that. Erika struggled like a wildcat. She writhed, trying again and again to free her wrists. But I held on. Sixteen times, I counted, she pushed both of us up, and again and again, Erika, though sweaty and panting, managed to delay the inevitable. Sixteen times I had to stop counting. What a great woman! If she would have been ten pounds heavier, I would never have had the slightest chance against her!

She avoided defeat sixteen times. At the seventeenth attempt, her strength slackened and she barely got her shoulder up. Considering that and feeling enormous satisfaction, I looked into her face, that glowed red from the effort. "Not so tough, old woman?" I asked coolly down to her.

I do not know why but after this question her body sagged. So she finally laid helpless under me, the female of my nightmares, beaten and exhausted. Erika, the invincible one, was history.

She looked up at me with a mixture of anger and appreciation. "OK. I never thought I had to say that, but you have got me. You have earned this victory. Bring it to the well deserved end. "

I followed her request and began to count. As the numbers flew over my lips, visions shot through my head. Now that I knew that I could beat Erika on the wrestling mat, now that I had reached her level in this field, in my mind attractive prospects appeared. Why shouldn´t we lead the company together? Why should not we combine her experience and my youthful dynamism in a positive and benefitting way? And if there were disagreements that were unavoidable in a shared leadership, we could eventually clarify them any time in a wrestling match.

There were many and stimulating thoughts that moved me. And last but not least, I enjoyed lying on the warm, firm body that had made me submit so often. I wanted to repeat that as often as possible.

Erika had always celebrated her triumphs over me, but I was not allowed to put my foot on her breasts in a victory pose. So how could I enjoy this unforgettable moment as long as pöossible? I started to count very, very slowly ... ..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 08Erikaen.jpg (109.2 KB, 27 views)
File Type: jpg 010Erikaen.jpg (94.6 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg 09Erikaen.jpg (211.4 KB, 19 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to enozama For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Aug-19, 14:01
Points: 2,733, Level: 21 Points: 2,733, Level: 21 Points: 2,733, Level: 21
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: A wrestling-challenge from my stepmom

A really very good story and writing
Old 11-Aug-19, 14:21
Last Achievements

Thanks! I am glad you like my story. And best regards from Erika who is still struggling with defeat, as you can see.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Der Knabe ist gut.jpg (271.4 KB, 77 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to enozama For This Useful Post:

Tags
bodyscissors, headscissors, schoolboy pin, stepmom, victory pose