Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 30-Jan-17, 00:07
Points: 21,226, Level: 63 Points: 21,226, Level: 63 Points: 21,226, Level: 63
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,959 Times in 247 Posts
Default Re: Raven (Mancherster) reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subboy2 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Glad you liked the pic Subboy2. Here's another from a different session with Raven and Pippa double teaming me !! Both are wonderful Ladies, and great fun to spend time with.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 038 (2).JPG (310.6 KB, 522 views)
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jethro For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Jan-17, 03:34
Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,808 Times in 653 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jethro [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Glad you liked the pic Subboy2. Here's another from a different session with Raven and Pippa double teaming me !! Both are wonderful Ladies, and great fun to spend time with.
That's very kind of you to share! Another great pic! Building my excitement !
The Following User Says Thank You to Subboy2 For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Jan-17, 11:32
Points: 21,226, Level: 63 Points: 21,226, Level: 63 Points: 21,226, Level: 63
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,959 Times in 247 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subboy2 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
That's very kind of you to share! Another great pic! Building my excitement !
I've sessioned with Raven (and Pippa) lots of times (and taken lots of pics) and have always had a wonderful time. Enjoy.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jethro For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Jan-17, 23:34
Points: 7,021, Level: 35 Points: 7,021, Level: 35 Points: 7,021, Level: 35
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jethro [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Lucky boy
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tightsman For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Feb-17, 21:59
Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,808 Times in 653 Posts

So @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]... this was the second session of the day today, in a triple bill of sessions! I had an absolute blast! Raven was friendly, chatty, giggly, and made the session really fun. She was wearing a skimpy black 2 piece and looked fantastic. I confirmed with her that I was looking for a fantasy style session - facesits, feet smothering, scissors, taunting etc.
I got all of that with a side of tickling/nipple twisting (she discovered my weakness very early on - I'm very ticklish and me nips are sensitive as hell).
I spent most of the session (which flew by) with my face being utterly smothered underneath her gorgeous bum lol. No complaints from me. Whilst pinned she constantly laughed at my predicament, tickled me, and twisted my nipples whilst I screamed (muffled by her butt) like a girl. She also smothered my face with her feet from time to time, made me kiss them, and laughed at me some more.
The time absolutely flew, and I was lucky enough to have some time afterwards (before my session with Athena) to chill out in the lounge room and share some general chit chat. All in all, a bloody fantastic session and I will definately be going back! I'm currently in the middle of a weight loss programme so hoping to be in better shape (basically I'm a fat b*stard) next time.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Subboy2 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Feb-17, 22:48
Session Wrestler
Points: 6,448, Level: 34 Points: 6,448, Level: 34 Points: 6,448, Level: 34
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
So @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]... this was the second session of the day today, in a triple bill of sessions! I had an absolute blast! Raven was friendly, chatty, giggly, and made the session really fun. She was wearing a skimpy black 2 piece and looked fantastic. I confirmed with her that I was looking for a fantasy style session - facesits, feet smothering, scissors, taunting etc.
I got all of that with a side of tickling/nipple twisting (she discovered my weakness very early on - I'm very ticklish and me nips are sensitive as hell).
I spent most of the session (which flew by) with my face being utterly smothered underneath her gorgeous bum lol. No complaints from me. Whilst pinned she constantly laughed at my predicament, tickled me, and twisted my nipples whilst I screamed (muffled by her butt) like a girl. She also smothered my face with her feet from time to time, made me kiss them, and laughed at me some more.
The time absolutely flew, and I was lucky enough to have some time afterwards (before my session with Athena) to chill out in the lounge room and share some general chit chat. All in all, a bloody fantastic session and I will definately be going back! I'm currently in the middle of a weight loss programme so hoping to be in better shape (basically I'm a fat b*stard) next time.
Thanks for the review,
You made the session so much fun, you were a pleasure to session with I really enjoyed spending time with you. Hope to meet again for some more fun.
Raven xx
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to raven For This Useful Post:
Old 11-May-17, 20:54
Points: 773, Level: 10 Points: 773, Level: 10 Points: 773, Level: 10

Was already planning a bout with Raven after a holiday next week (well I don't want an injury beforehand!) and everything I've read confirms I've made the right choice. Looking forward to it even more now although I might have to build up my strength a bit to have any chance.....
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ieatmat For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Jul-17, 19:16
Post of The Year Winner
Points: 33,829, Level: 80 Points: 33,829, Level: 80 Points: 33,829, Level: 80
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,810 Times in 504 Posts
Default Re: Photos from a recent session with Raven

Quote:
Originally Posted by raven [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I don't need help but it always helps, your the one trying to get Jethro along at the same time I could take the two of you on and still be grinning. ��
OK Raven... you were right...as usual.... mind I think Jethro has the excuse that he had been worn out by his gruelling hour long session with Lisa just before..... and you had Lisa helping you squash us both for the first 15 minutes..

Attached Images
File Type: jpg P1300412.JPG (1.86 MB, 301 views)
File Type: jpg P1300431.JPG (1.96 MB, 375 views)
File Type: jpg P1300441.JPG (1.83 MB, 240 views)
File Type: jpg P1300442.JPG (1.73 MB, 214 views)

Last edited by al-uk; 26-Jul-17 at 19:27.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to al-uk For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Jul-17, 21:18
Points: 3,515, Level: 24 Points: 3,515, Level: 24 Points: 3,515, Level: 24
Last Achievements

Top stuff Al,

Looks awesome.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leedslad For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Jul-17, 23:31
Session Wrestler
Points: 6,448, Level: 34 Points: 6,448, Level: 34 Points: 6,448, Level: 34
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Default Re: Photos from a recent session with Raven

Quote:
Originally Posted by al-uk [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
OK Raven... you were right...as usual.... mind I think Jethro has the excuse that he had been worn out by his gruelling hour long session with Lisa just before..... and you had Lisa helping you squash us both for the first 15 minutes..

I told you that one day I would session you both together and defeat you then sit on your faces as punishment. And as you can see it was true.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to raven For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Jul-17, 09:29
al-uk
This message has been deleted by al-uk.