Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 23-Jan-15, 22:05
Points: 22,260, Level: 65 Points: 22,260, Level: 65 Points: 22,260, Level: 65
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,504 Times in 228 Posts
Default Trash talk

I was going through some old text messages and it reminded me of all the times I've been trash talked by females. Because of my love of mixed wrestling, a lot of times it turns into some pretty great exchanges, even though some of them may not have led to a match. Anywho I decided to start this thread about real life convos that have taken place with females regarding wrestling/domination. I have a couple decent ones but I'll get us started with one of the first times a female discussed these things with me.

"Sarah" was a girl I met on vacation (about 5' 6" 145lbs) and kept in touch over the years. Because most of our convos were through AIM I remember constantly going back and re-reading the things she'd say. After a lengthy discussion about how a wrestling match would play out, this is what happened. Prior to this, we had agreed she could start in whatever hold she wanted but she had to tell me that day.

Me: OK so we established your legs are probably your best weapon.
S: Yupp
Me: Well if we are really going to fight, we need to establish rules.
S: no punching, kicking, or biting
Me: what about hair pulling?
S: Absolutely not
Me: ok then... And what about smothering?
S: Smothering? Lol sure that should be allowed!
Me: haha and why is that ok?
S: Because if my headscissor doesn't make you tap out, I'm just going to pull you tighter into my crotch lol
S: That sounds so wrong!
Me: haha yea that's a bit of a surprise... But whatever you have to do to win I guess!
S: definitely
Me: And I guess if it's legal, you don't even have to use the scissor, you could just sit on my face lol
S: OMG!
S: Hahaha I didn't even think of that! You are soooo in trouble!
Me: Lol yea I guess that was a dumb idea to give you
S: Mhmmmm
Me: well now I can't stop thinking about that! Any thought to what you might wear? Because if you really are going to try to smother me like that, your outfit could be your biggest weapon!
S: hmmm I'll get back to you
Me: fair enough... Did you figure out how you want to start the match?
S: Headscissor!
Me: I was afraid you might pick that one! How come you picked that one?
S: Cuz that way if I decide to sit on your face I can just roll you over and end up where I want
Me: Sounds like I bit off a little bit more than I can chew!
S: you have no idea!
S: but I need to get to bed... Goodnight! Try not to have any nightmares about smothering in my crotch! Lol

Just a fun little exchange, but recalling her explanation for why she wanted to start the match with a headscissor still gets me going! Lol
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jericho3 For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Jan-15, 22:17
Points: 5,483, Level: 31 Points: 5,483, Level: 31 Points: 5,483, Level: 31
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Trash talk

Nice and hot talking...
Not exactly trash talking... let's say a little naughty... but very good, indeed!
Old 25-Jan-15, 14:28
Points: 12,353, Level: 48 Points: 12,353, Level: 48 Points: 12,353, Level: 48
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Default Re: Trash talk

Quote:
Originally Posted by jobberwisemanbr [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Nice and hot talking...
Not exactly trash talking... let's say a little naughty... but very good, indeed!
Yes... Let's say a nice "briefing"...