Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Closed Thread

Old 25-Oct-14, 07:02
gameking

Default Re: Confessions of a Hollywood Jobber: The Thread!

So....when a celebrity has a baby, they don't want to fight some guy right away. Well excuse me, princess.

War.

I'd been though a fight with Stephanie McMahon, but this fight with Johansson had the makings of a war. The kimura was banned for reasons that I don't have to explain (Hello broken arm), but everything else was allowed. It seemed like such a long time ago that I told Lawrence about my set of rules.

After the last few encounters, I'd take another go around with Lawrence.

I arrived in the hotel, put my cup on (Thanks Molly) and promptly realized that I needed to strike fast. So when I heard the door opening and making sure that I wasn't attacking the housekeeper, I made my move. She was wearing workout pants and a t-shirt.

I ran at her to take her down and she blocked it by putting me in a guillotine choke which sucks. What could add to the suck? How about five precision knees to the stomach while keeping said choke in. The Skylar Rene special, I've been on the end of that one way too many times. She kept the choke on, but she was getting cocky. I decided to go into the old pro wrestling playbook. I miraculously got my hands clinched underneath her behind (Which was quite nice), lifted her in the air and hit a Manhattan Drop. In-case you don't know:

Manhattan Drop: Affects the nards or in this case, the vagina
Atomic Drop: Affects the tailbone.

So, the type of offensive move you rarely bust out, but when you do it's for desperation. It works super well against a person that had a kid and isn't feeling great down there. She was trying to rub out the pain when she decided to speak up.

"I just had a kid, you ass and you do this to me?"

"You broke my FREAKING ARM!"

She was on all fours and for once, I felt bad for doing this move. Old me would have locked in a camel clutch, but I had softened up a bit over the year.

*Old me kicks new me in the junk.*

I stood above her, dropped my weight directly onto her back (Something I learned from Lawrence) which flattened her out. I trapped her arms, got the fingers underneath her chin and began to crank back, looking for the kill. This was going to be a short one, high in brutality in my mind. While the sound of her yelps and moans were like music to me, I had not noticed her hand digging into my calve, digging in with those sharp nails. That does hurt as I made the idiotic mistake letting one hand go to stop from doing it. She launched an elbow into my liver that got me to release the hold.

Bas Rutten was right, shots to the liver hurt.

ScarJo was already up and grabbed my legs and spread them apart.

"Payback time."

I saw her leg rising and come right down and hit my cup. Nothing happened, she looked confused and I had a smile on my face. She then brought her foot down on my stomach and stomped her hard as I realized that I had no stomach protection. I coughed and she brought her foot down again a second time and this was not fun, especially when she dug her heel in. She even drove her heel into my stomach, which really took the wind out of me. She lifted her leg one more time and dropped her foot down one more time and I caught it at the last minute and tried something different. I got my arm her ankle and started to squeeze in a pseudo ankle lock. She didn't react much but it got to her eventually and she fell to floor writhing in pain. She was trying to get out, then I saw a smile that would make the Cheshire cat cringe.

"I trained in some BJJ for Black Widow."

I just brought a gun to a drone fight.

I quickly let go and scrambled out of that situation and got back to my feet. She laid there, her legs spread with an even smile.

"Come play."

"How about you and come play with me?"

I stepped away and she got back up and took off her shirt. Pregnancy has been kind to her buxom and the pink bra was just showing off. I noticed that she hadn't dropped the shirt and thought little of it as I tried to get her back to the ground and she side-stepped me and wrapped the shirt around my throat.

First it was Stephanie with a towel and now it's SacrJo with a shirt. As I was being strangled to death by a celebrity and my windpipe was slowly being crushed, I tried to grab at it and it was futile at best. I was able to manipulate it so that I was now facing my attacker. I got my arms around her and began to squeeze with a bear hug. I was getting the desired results as she dropped the shirt as I increased the squeezing. Her back was arched, giving me a full view of her buxom and then...I remembered that Katy Perry did the same did thing.

DAMN YOU BIG BEAUTIFUL BREASTS!

I was smart and didn't lift her off the ground, and kept squeezing. She was moaning loudly at this point and I found myself envisioning the rainbow bridge to victory. What I didn't see was Johansson rearing back both fists and hitting my ears. It caused me to let go as I stumbled backwards trying to regain my bearings. This must be how Sterling Archer feels whenever a gunshot happens near him. My bearings won't back but I blindly charged at her and walked into a superkick. Less HBK gunshot style, and more of The Young Bucks style of superkick.

SCARLETT JOHANSSON GO HOME, PLEASE GO HOME!

I was on my back, but not totally out when ScarJo lifted my to my feet via the hair. No, I had yet to get it cut as I saw her measuring me up. The combination of ear pain (I would later find out that I had an ear infection) and searing head pain must have made her feel very good. I was at her mercy when she drove a sharp knee into my back and forced me onto my knees. The knee connected into the small of my back, causing pain to shoot down my legs. She forced me onto my knees and went back to standing in-front of me. She looked prime to deliver the killing blow. It looked like it would be a short kick to the jaw, but she stopped. The little toes (painted pink) stopped just short of my face.

"Lick 'em."

"What?"

"Isn't this what they do in these types of situation? To show domination?"

"Yes, but I run a foot licking free zone, none of that crap with me."

She then grabbed a hold of my nose and squeezed so that I would have to open my mouth. She stuck them in and I decided to have one last act of defiance.

I frigging bit em as hard as I could.

She took them out immediately and grabbed her foot as I dove at her for a takedown. I got her to the ground but she smartly reversed and had me turtled up and her leg rose up with intent to deliver more knees. Luckily, my arm was blocking my stomach, but then I realized that I had fallen into her trap, it was the bad arm she was aiming for.

"I figure since I can't re-break that thing with the kimura, I break the old fashioned way."

She forced my arm out as her went up into the air and crashed upon the arm. She did this a few more times as the arm pain began to become too much and I screamed in pain. She let go and looked down on me, holding my arm.

"I have a very special way to shut you up and it will also put you to sleep."

She began to take off her workout pants and realized that this was ending in a humiliating facesit. I would die out underneath pink briefs. Which would be good for some, but I prefer to go out with dignity. She sat that ample bottom down on my face and my screams became muffled underneath perfection and tried to think off a way out. My arm couldn't reach to her hair to pull at it, but it could reach her bra. With both hands, I began a hail mary try to undo the bra thinking it could get her off me. She tried getting my hands off the bra but it was getting the job done. She left off for one second and I turned my head to the side so that I could breath. I saw the straps fall as her attention turned to getting it back on. That allowed me to get out of the situation as a whole as she was trying to get the bra back in.

I tried to grab her ankle but she must have known I was coming because she delivered a helluva mule kick to the face. She was back standing as I began to rise realizing that this had devolved into insantiy. We each bent down, me getting an ample view of her breasts, circling each-other. We each put a hand out that was slapped back as she made her move first. She jumped at me and locked those legs around my waist, a jumping scissors. Risky as she locked my hands up to prevent any strikes. I had one last move in me as she squeezed hard and I was bent over. I lifted up and sort of leaped forward and drove her into the ground. The hold was released as I rolled over and onto my back, hoping that it might have put her out. It did not as her hand wrapped around my throat, a way of holding me down. She got on me and positioned her legs around my head and began to squeeze. I could feel the cold hand of darkness tapping at my shoulder and I was determined to not lose.

That's when I saw a way to potentially win this. Her head was near my legs and I threw up a last gasp scissors of my own. We were stuck in dueling head scissors and both of use were squeezing with everything we had. I tried to keep the strength of the scissors going but I was fading fast, but I could also feel the strength of her scissors fade. Eventually, I gave out and passed out as I went limp and unconscious. ScarJo got off me and even though I gave her a close fight and probably a scare, it was just to much.

She even took a victory pose selfie.

Goddammit, Lawrence.
Old 25-Oct-14, 11:53
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

I am so glad to see you continuing this, mate, and the 'humiliating facesit' was a wonderful touch. Thank you for pandering to your fans.

Very well written and enjoyable as always, GK.
Old 25-Oct-14, 14:30
gameking

Red face Re: Confessions of a Hollywood Jobber: The Thread!

I had ran out of time.

I replay the fights that occur in my head and I realized that I had a chance to win after slamming her on the ground. I could have got on-top of her and used a forearm choke or some type of hold. Oh well, you win some and pass out with a great view of her behind. I walked into work on Monday with my ears hurting like hell. I stumbled past Molly who asked me about how the fight went. I grunted and stumbled into Tori's office and plopped down into a chair.

"Scarlett's people would like to thank you for the effort on Saturday night."

"Tell them thanks for the damn ear infection."

"They did however tell me that you played a little dirty. Care to explain?

Trap card.

"I may or may not gave her a Manhattan Drop. In my defen-"

I was cut dead by a swift slap to the side of the head.

"Did you not learn anything from the time you told me that you tit punched Stephanie McMahon? I can condone dishing out some punches, but that I condemn. She just had a baby!"

Like a month ago. Molly came in and delivered a slap to the head just because and walked out.

"Well, the bad news is that the Upton fight is permanently off. And word of the McMahon fight reached a pro wrestler and now she wants a crack at you. Care to guess?"

"Mt. Fiji?"

"That's an old reference even for me. You ever hear of a wrestler named Kaitlyn?"

Crap in a hat.

"Well, she forked over a nice amount of money to get a match against you."

Since she left the WWE, Kaitlyn or Celeste has worked out like crazy and showing off the results on Twitter.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Well, I'm screwed.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Oct-14, 15:20
Last Achievements

Oh, yeah. She is totally gonna kick your ass.

Can I watch?
Old 28-Oct-14, 13:26
gameking

A Walk Among The Beatings.
(Which will cover the original threads a refresher)

Time for a very painful...albeit interesting walk down memory lane. This is basically a refresher on the story thus far and the probability that I may die after this fight. Seriously, I'm facing the opponent equivalent of Goro, if Goro had tits and was really hot. And no, I'm talking about Sheeva.

The Hollywood Jobber
Record: 3-11
Quote:
I could take one helluva good beating or at-least make it look like I was taking a beating. So, I naturally became a wrestler and I don't mean like a guy who does it professionally. I found myself in the weird word of "underground wrestling" and I'm actually good at it. I'm usually on the losing end of most bouts, but I can make anybody look good. Getting to work with beautiful women is a plus.
Yeah, I copy and pasted from the first ever story, but it's the best way to describe me. Ever since I've started, my bank account is no longer a running joke, and I'm technically a businessman. My record is absolutely horseshit by the way, but the three victories were good ones. I retired, then came out of retirement for one last grudge match that has evolved into more matches

Tori aka The Boss
Basically, my career was in the crapper when she salvaged what was left of it. Doing a creepy male vs male videos and going from making good money to next to nothing. A former worker herself who expanded herself into talent management after leaving the business. Put's up with me and actually turned on me at one point to only swindle Jennifer Lawrence out of some cash. Also came out of retirement recently, much more popular than me. Was a stunt double for Carla Guigino for a while.

Molly
The bane of my existence, took my job after literally beating the crap out of me. Next door neighbor, didn't know her well and one fight later, she became a member of the group. Some say she just showed up out of nowhere because my hijinks were starting to become stale. Knocked out Sleeperkid with one blow, gave ScarJo a hairline fracture in her jaw and is a now apart of our act on the road.

The Matches

Match Number One: vs Jennifer Lawrence
My first real taste of going against a celebrity and the birth of my biggest and most well known rival. The match laid out of a certain formula that I began to notice: Do well and peter out down the line. Seriously, I had no cardio during this period and it shows. This was also back when we had rules in place, something that I greatly miss today. I almost had her until I got stupid and she took advantage of it. She then proceeded to beat me silly and knock me out with not one, but TWO chops to the neck. She then took a victory pose selfie, which really pissed me off.

Match Number Two: Katy Perry
Apart of the infamous "Double Shot Weekend" debacle, this was one that I should have won looking back at it. I made a lot of mistakes, dishing out more trash talking and breaking my cardinal rule about bearhugs: Always from the back. She used a weird hybrid of a camel clutch and choking me with my arms to put me out. I was *THIS* close to being smothered out.

Stupid mouth.

Match Number Three: vs The Bella Twins
So get this...word of my yearning for another match with Lawrence gets to said actress and she sicks the Bella Twins on me. This was an absolute beat-down, a victimization to end all victimization's. There's not much to say except this was the original Vandervoort beat down. I was kicked, choked, punched, put in an STF and then got a double carotid artery foot choke to end it. After this, Lawrence would finally give and grant me a rematch, only if I beat her hand-picked opponent.

Match Number Four: vs Natalie Portman
Probably the first time I actually took a match seriously as I really wanted to get a rematch with Lawrence. Little did I know that I facing a mini Israeli Brock Lesnar in Natalie Portman. The match was also held under five minute rounds in a ring and I felt every minute. Even with the boss at my side acting like a much hotter Mickey, I barely pulled off the miracle victory, and if had gone past round five, I would have been screwed. Quite possibly the toughest and physically demanding match of my career. Of course, Lawrence challenged me right after the match.

Match Number Five: vs Jennifer Lawrence II
The rematch to end all rematches, the rivalry with Lawrence was supposed to end that night. I would get the win and then I would ride off into the sunset. Little did I know that behind the scenes, I was never going to win it, I was going to fail. I should have known that something was up when I saw her wearing the one-piece. It was the typical fight between us, grappling mixed with pure insanity. A Sullivan style double stomp and just when I had victory in my hands...my boss took it away. It was later revealed that my boss had cut a deal with Lawrence to finance a match...and then things got weird. Let's just say my reaction at first was not one of happiness.

Match Number Six: vs Tori
Despite my constant pestering for a match, I was actually dreading this match. When the match finally happened, I look back on it and say that it was my favorite fight. Two people going all out for about ten of fifteen minutes. Plus, I got to play an absolute dick heel in this match, working over the knee and lifting a Brock Lesnar one-liner. I lost, but I really didn't care as we've had numerous (albeit scripted) rematches. Out west, I'm the plucky underdog face but down South, I'm the most evil man there. I back rake, dump water on people, even used a fire extinguisher once to win a match.

As for the rest of the matches, you can luckily read them in this thread, right here at malevsfemale.org! *Cheap pop, thumbs up.*

BRB, off to be murdered by Celeste.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Nov-14, 18:42
gameking

(This is less of a shoot-style squash and more of a pro-style squash).

I am thoroughly over-matched.

I'll reveal a secret that I've never revealed. I was a pro wrestler for about two years, mostly low-level stuff until I wound up underground I guess. What can I say, getting smothered by beautiful women pays better.

That being said, there was no chance in hell of me winning this thing. The only thing I had going was that it was going to be a ring match. All three of my wins came in a ring so I had that going for me.

I was also worried that Celeste had amassed an army of sexy but fit women and this would end up being a scissors circle situation. I would probably die if that happens and Molly isn't going to go all Rocky IV if that happens.

So, the day came and I actually got my hair buzzed down for this one. Yes, it was the same ring I had defeated Dennings in and found out that it took somebody three hours to get her. She's talking up a revenge match, which I wouldn't mind. Looking back at it, it was one of my finer comebacks.

For now, courage.

She arrived, wearing a red one-piece suit and a pair of shoes with her hair in a ponytail. It wasn't what I was hoping for, but it still showed off her body. Am I screwed? Yes indeed.

"I'm gonna end this fast."

"That would be the best actually. I have a job and don't have time to post on insta-"

I was cut off by a swift but brutal knee to the gut and I backtracked to the corner. This seemingly pleased her as she approached me in the corner with a smile. I was ready to make a move and get out of my perilous doom but was stopped as she put her hand around my throat. She squeezed a bit, but it was more to keep me in the corner. A forearm hit me right in the face, smashing my nose, followed by two more to the same area. I was gonna slump down and play dead but her shoe came across my throat for a good old corner throat choke. I remembered when the Bellas did this to me, but this time it's a very strong woman doing it. She eventually let up as I found myself slumped against the corner.

I really should have found a way out of this one.

She scooped me up and slammed me on the hard as concrete ring as my back arched up. She picked me up again, did a little walk around the ring before slamming me down again and even going for a pin. Which she mockingly held my shoulder up at two.

O Molly, Where Art Thou?

Thus far, I've been kneed, forearmed, foot choked and slammed twice. How could this get any worse?

IF YOU SAID GRAPEVINE, THEN YOU GET A FREE MILKSHAKE!

The grapevine was locked in and every trick I knew to get out was worthless. Bearhug? It'd feel like a feather landing on her. I still tried the bearhug option, but she pretty much laughed it off. After feeling that my legs had been spread enough, she spared me the pain of the grapevine and decided to lock in a crippling body scissors with me flat on my stomach, which felt like slowly being wrapped up by an anaconda and.....

Just felt a rib cracked.

So, I tapped.

"We're fighting under Steph rules by the way."

*Screams internally*

Her legs slid out from underneath me and instead they were wrapped around my head. Which might sound great, but then you remember her thighs are the size of tree trunks. This is the reason why I've never worked with bodybuilder types and/or Arial X. As my face was turning various shade of red, I had fond memories of Lia Labowe doing the same thing and said puking.

"Yeah, I'm gonna start puking."

She quickly let go and scurried away as I went to "puke" by the apron...but you oughta know what's coming next. I got up, quickly charged at her and.....

POSSUM ATTEMPT FAILED.

She hit me with an absolutely brutal clothesline that actually made me do a flip and nearly landed on my head in the middle of the ring.

"Possum only works on those little starlets."

I slowly crawled to the ropes as she was stalking me and I realized that I could make an offer to end this as I stood against the ropes for help.

"How about this....I give up and you can tell all those people you thoroughly whooped me. You do something for me.....beat up Laura Vandervoort for me."

"Um.... I'm gonna have to decline."

I was then booted in the face and was pretty much knocked out the moment it made contract. I fell intro the ropes, got tangled up and was hoping that this is it.

C'mon, you know better that.

I woke up to the feeling of my face being dragged across the mat and it stopped in the middle of the ring. I slowly got to my knees to see her standing above me.

"Alright, just hit the chop and put me out of my misery."

"Chop? That's for the starlets, this is the big leagues kiddo."

She grabbed my head, put in between her legs and thought I'd be put out with a scissors. Not exactly a big league knockout, but when she bent down and got her arms around my waist and lifted me up.

Piledriver. She even teased doing the move until she finally did and my head hit the mat and I was out right away. Hooray for concussive damage, but hooray that this nightmare of a match was over. This was probably the first time that I got no offense in and this topped Vandervoort in term's of brutality.

At-least this one was short.
__________________________________________________ ________________

After credits scene.

It had been a few weeks after the Celeste match, I made the decision to take a much needed vacation. Since I came out of retirement, the matches had been more brutal and physically taxing than ever. So, I rented a house on the beach, turned off the phone and relaxed. It had been great, I had minimal contact with Tori and Molly, even though I got an e-mail from Tori about an interesting proposition. I had pitched a legitimate rematch between the two of us since we had worked scripted matches after the first Atlanta bout. I really didn't care, but I did get an e-mail from her saying that she needed me at the office on Saturday night. The office is closed up on Saturday and Sunday, so I was a bit perplexed.

I arrived at the office, feeling fine as I walked and saw a note on Tori's desk.

Quote:
Kat Dennings demanded a rematch and threatened to up-end our whole operation. In fact, it's taking place tonight and she's probably coming in now. Sorry, but I need you to take one for the team.

-Tori.
Hmm...office fight. Never had one, but I know the offices like the back of my hand. I saw that the potted plant (The newer one which was a vase, much smaller than the last one I broke) was gone.

Then I heard the door lock.

Crap.

Then I got hit in the head with the potted plant, it hurt but it didn't put me out.

This is gonna be a long night.
Old 05-Nov-14, 06:40
Last Achievements

Excellent! Kat Dennings out for revenge! Really enjoyed the Celeste story and now I am looking forward to you being beaten down by the curvy and beautiful Ms Dennings.

Thanks for another great story, mate.
Old 14-Dec-14, 21:51
gameking

Hrmmm....

This might not end well.

I've already been hit in the head with an albeit small potted plant...and now I'm handcufed. How did this happen you may ask?

It's not that these things happens way too much in my line of work, I just happened to make Kat Dennings angry. You see, we had a fight a few months back and I may or may not had left her knocked out and tied up in the ropes. The answer is that I did and now this is her payback. I'm fighting her in the bosses office (Which we soundproofed, let's just say me and the boss have tangled and things got loud) in the middle of the night.

At least she's dressed for the part (Tight dress shirt, short skirt, stockings) but the high heels by the door concern me. Hey, I drunkenly watched the Cali Logan video that involved high heels...not my definition of a fun time. Plus, the boss and Molly are out of town, so I am on my own.

Yeah, not ending well.

Miss Dennings was nice enough to help me to my feet as I stood facing her and realized that I was totally and utterlly boned. No chance of winning or even making this fight. I could kick, but mostly it would be straight kicks that could be caught, so that would be a no go. Dennings threw a playful jabs my way as I backed up. She even faked for a takedown and it stumbled backwards into the couch.

"Oh, I am going to have so much fun."

OH GOOOOOOOD FOR YOU.

This actually played into my semi but not really trap. She came charging at my and I stook my foot out at the last second and my foot made a nice indent in her stomach. She almost looked shock and since she was close I threw another kick to the gut that connected, with a small oof escaping her mouth, her face turning red. She wisely backed off as I got the couch and I was feeling good. I got off the couch, thinking I had a good chance of winning this thing, she had not expected me to come out swinging. I drove my shoulder into her chest and sent her to the floor.

"You know, I don't know if you are having any fun, but I'm having a blast."

I decided to exact some much needed revenge for getting choked by a foot too numerous times to count. I placed my foot on her throat and began to choke away as her legs started to kick and she tried her mightiest to get my foot off her. I then realized her arm was long enough to effectively hit me in the nuts and it's like time had slowed. As her fist came near my testicles, I pondered if I had my cup and realized that no, I had no cup. Then time sped up and her fist connected with my testicles and I crumbled to the ground. Dennigs rose as I tried to squirm away but Dennings grabbed ahold of my legs and spread them apart.

"Did I ever tell you that you're marginally funny in Two Broke Girls?"

"Nope"

And then she dropped a knee on my testicles.

Rest in Peace, Little Al and Meduim Sized Medina.

I can admit, I screamed.

Like a girl.

Really happy I soundproofed the room.

Dennings, seemingly done with mundane crotch torture kneeled by my body, lifted my shirt up and drove her fist right into my stomach. For those of you that think tighening your stomach will help, it won't especially when three rapid fire punches are thrown right after. With my stomach rightfully tenderized, she raised both fists in the air and brought them down in an axe handle to the gut. I pretty much turtled up at that point as a way to stop the damage and she happily obliged. She was also a kind soul and helped me to my knees, then I noticed her heel in her hand. I saw her raise the heel up and it hit me right in the face, which hurts by the way. Another shot to the face and I was almost ready to fall down but she helped my up. She seemed ready to strike, but laughed it off.

"Make it good, Dennings!"

"Aright."

Crap.

She drove the front of the foot into my stomach with a wicked kick to the stomach that put me on one knee upon impact. Once again, Dennings being the gentile sould she is, helped me out but hooked my arm and unleashed a plethoara of punches to the stomach, about six of them in a row and threw in a testicle punch for good measure. She finally let go as I simply dropped to the ground as she stood over me, hands on her hips. I manuevered my way to both knees as she looked down on me like a dying animal. She backed off, almost ready to go for a kill shot, but she was met with a shoulder to the face that stunned her temporarily. Back on my feet, I even sweeped her leg (No body bag references please) and got down on the floor for a scissors but she back up.

"Did you think that rallying for a comeback would be that easy?"

She bent over (With a nice view of the buxoms) to grab me and I threw my legs around her stomach for a scissors. I was squeezing with everything I had and even got her down to both knees and had her screaming. I surely thought this would do it, but then I realized that I had made a crucial mistake.

My stomach would be open to punches.

And BAWH GAWD King, she unleashed with a turret of blows to the stomach, even after I had released the hold. After about seven solid shots and the various sounds of OOFs and POOFs, she was done. She grabbed my head and slowly lifted me up but I jerked my head away and drive it into....

God, Tori is gonna kill me for this one...

Right in the ovaries.

She crumpled over in pain, cursing me with every one of the seven words you can't say on television as I walked on my knees over to her. I drove my head right into her stomach twice until she quickly moved out of the way. I hit my head, causing everything to go a bit loopy which gave her time to grab her high heel, which had a wooden base. Which went directly into my skull three times when I was on my knees. Now, she was super pissed, which is the knee downside to a headbutt to the vagina. I was once again lifted to my feet and hooked as Dennings delivered six kill shot knees to the stomach, each one more painful than the next.

I finally just crumpled, my stomach a mass of pain, my testicles not much better. Dennings grabbed the useless sack of life that used to be me and got me in a front-face lock.

WTF is she planning?

Oh, a DDT.

My head hit the carpet and just like that I was out.

Or, I thought I was.

I was awoken to a slap to the face and came to see Dennings seductively crawling towards me. The good news was that the dress shirt was going and I was looking at a white bra. As she crawled onto me, which was..interesting, I didn't know to expect. She got onto my chest and slowly rested those beautfiul breasts on my face. While the pleasure was great, erotic even, she insisted on bringing some pain in as her knee was right on my stomach and slowly grindind itself into my stomach. Pleasure and pain. I was out like a light and at-least Dennings was nice enough to put a key on Tori's desk.
Old 15-Dec-14, 10:44
Last Achievements

Awwww man!.. You stopped at the best bit!

Thanks for another awesome fight story, mate. I loved it as always.
Old 17-Dec-14, 05:10
gameking

This has not been my best day ever.

Luckily, I managed to get out of the cuffs by sheer force of will and luck and went home. My stomach's color went from white to ketchup red, my testicles felt like they had an anvil dropped on them. The reaction from Tori from the picture of I texted her of said stomach was the shocked smiley I believe. I can't belive my boss, who is much more older than me uses smilies. My voss found a gear bag that Dennings had left and we found more cuffs, cat of nine tails, a blackjack and most of all...a dildo.

Shit could have been weird.

I came back to the office the following Monday, plopped down at Tori's desk with intent of pitching and idea.

"I need a win."

"And?"

"Well, get me against Victoria Justice, Ariana Grande, Miley Cryus or even Selena Gomez. I'll crush em."

"Can't. Some girl is beating them all up."

That's interesting..

"Anyways, I need a favor."

She motioned Molly in and she sat down next to me.

"I'm just gonna say that everytime you say I need a favor, something bad happens to me. Go face Stephanie McMahon and my arm gets snapped in half, go up against some random celebrity and I get dragged into this. Go find some new talent and I get trucked by Molly."

"Trucked?"

"Molly, for all intents purposes, that was the worst beating that I have ever received."

"I'm touched."

"Well, you might to go another round with her."

Um....excuse me?

"I have a friend in San Fransisco that is organizing an event that'll be streamed online. It's mostly going to be mixed matches that are worked, nothing too intense. He's got two wrestlers who are a going to work a match, two BJJ players who are gonna do a work and Skylar Rene is gonna squash the shit out of some poor dude in the semi-main. The friend of mine wanted some recommendations on a main event and I pitched you two going at it."

"Why?!?!?"

"Well, even when the two of you go scripted, it still looks like the real deal and fu-"

"That's because she hits me FULL FRIGGING FORCE!"

"I didn't lay you into that badly the last go around."

"The bruise on my kidney disagrees."

Wait...what company does fighting out of San Fransisco, anyhow? Nothing happens there except bondage six and Ultimate Surrender. Oh crap....I'm competing in an Ultimate Surrender card? Yeah, that's not happening, not al all. So I stood up really fast, slammed fist on the desk, pointed at Molly and made my stand.

"I AM NOT FUCKING HER IN THE ASS!"

The bosses head fell into her face in what must of been my weirdest outburst since my Teddy Long moment.

"Alright, you need to be a doctor about the amount of brain damage you've suffered, because I said nothing about any ass fucking."

"Let's be honest, the roles would probably be reversed."

"Not even gonna counter that with an answer."

"My friend is using the same venue that Ultimate Surrender uses, but it's straight wrestling. Nothing more and nothing else. I'd recommend that the both of you actually prepare for this match."

"Does the winner fight Skylar Rene?"

"Nope."

I never let out a bigger sigh of relief in my entire life.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Tags
celebrities, celebrity fight, hollywood jobber, mixed wrestling