Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 30-Jul-14, 18:03
Points: 30,504, Level: 76 Points: 30,504, Level: 76 Points: 30,504, Level: 76
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,474 Times in 249 Posts
Default humiliation and suffering gets a new meaning

Story and more pictures are coming soon.

Keep the pictures at this forum
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Skjermbilde 2014-07-07 kl. 15.13.10.jpg (18.0 KB, 5221 views)
File Type: jpg Skjermbilde 2014-07-07 kl. 15.19.12.jpg (17.7 KB, 4223 views)
Old 31-Jul-14, 19:12
Points: 4,350, Level: 27 Points: 4,350, Level: 27 Points: 4,350, Level: 27
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: humiliation and suffering gets a new meaning

Quote:
Originally Posted by moc4a [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Story and more pictures are coming soon.

Keep the pictures at this forum
well done my man , can hardly wait
Old 06-Aug-14, 22:14
Points: 5,747, Level: 32 Points: 5,747, Level: 32 Points: 5,747, Level: 32
Last Achievements

can hardly wait too ..
Old 12-Aug-14, 00:05
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

another photo. story coming soon. have had a lot to do lately
Attached Images
File Type: png reverse triangle.png (28.7 KB, 3220 views)
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to moc4a For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Aug-14, 01:59
Points: 4,354, Level: 27 Points: 4,354, Level: 27 Points: 4,354, Level: 27
Last Achievements

it is worth waiting
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cali Kobra For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Aug-14, 02:50
Points: 4,962, Level: 29 Points: 4,962, Level: 29 Points: 4,962, Level: 29
Last Achievements

Oh my god I hope you have more pix and vids!
Old 12-Aug-14, 11:16
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Got some more pics they will come with the story
Old 19-Aug-14, 00:28
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

In my opinion my GF is a really good wrestler. She has been doing bjj for some time now, and she is seriouse about lifting weights. She beats me in most lower body exercises, and she is bether to wrestle than me. She is really competetive, and when she wants to learn something, she goes all in.

I have accepted that she can beat me in a wrestling match. And to be honest, i think it is kinda cool. And so does she. But what if i was in my mid thirtees, and she was my almost ten years younger sister? My sister i have always been able to beat. What if she really gave me a humiliating beating in front of my wife?

Me and my GF was visiting her parents. Her almost ten years older brother was there with his wife. I have met them both a few times, but he really works a lot abroad. So we dont see him that much.

My GF has told me that when she was younger they often used to playfight, and that he won every time. He really loved to beat her up like brothers often does. She told my that she almost got him a couple of times when she was about 18 years old. That she one time jumped on him from behind trying to apply a rear naked choke, but that he managed to break free. And that she one time pinned him when he was in a sleeping bag. She pinned his stomach, using her legs to keep his arms in the sleeping bag, and pushed his head down with her arms. She managed to stay on top for a couple of minutes, but he finally got loose and took her.

She told me that they alwas competed when they met. And that wrestling was a part of it. Now she hadnt met him in almost a year. And that they hadnt wrestled in maybe 6 or seven years.

When we was visiting her parents my GF and i, and her brother and his wife trained almost every day. We started each day with some jogging. My Gfs brother, lets call him Brian is a really good runner. So is his wife. My GF really sucks at running. Especially if it is over a mile. So Brian really made fun of her. She took it with a smile and just laughed at it. But the second day when we where out running, she got enough. When we where stretching she tried to jump on him, but he got away it just ended with my GF chasing him for some minutes. I remember my GF said to him ”Brian, afraid to have a tussle. Afraid my ass is gonna pin you in front of your wife”.

He just laughed at her, and told her that he probably would beat her with ease.

His wife, lets call her Laura just laughed at them.

When me and my GF went to bed that night she was a little bit angry. She told me that Brian was all that macho and didnt think that girls could be stronger than guys. I told her that it wasnt a big deal, but that she could challenge him to a fight. He couldnt say no to that. When i said that she lifted her right leg and flexed it and said ”thats not a bad idea. Me and my quadzillas are gonna give you a little show tomorrow”.

Next day when we where gonna run. My GF told us that she didnt want to run. She would rather do some bodyweight exercises.

It started with some warm up before my GF took us through a training program. Containing mountain climbers, plank, pistol squats, bulgarian split squat, lunges, push ups etc. I noticed that my GF must have been twice as strong in those exercises as Brian. He didnt manage pistol squats, my GF can take atleast 25 on each leg. The final exercise was a real thigh burner, it was 300 air squats. My GF took all in one set, while Brian had to split them up a couple of times. My GF used that moment to really make fun of him.

”I wonder why you are such a good runner with those chicken legs. Havent your thighs been growing the last decade”, i remember her saying. We all laughed at what she was saying. Brian to. But he got in a defense position where he where talking about guys and their physic, and that girls couldnt match the guys. My GF used that moment to challenge him. She said ”if that are your opinion, why dont you wrestle me when we get home. Like we used to”.

When she said that Laura got a huge smile on her face and said ”yeah Brian. I love playwrestling. But you bether watch out. You shouldnt mess with us girls”.

Brian started to laugh and told my GF that he accepted the challenge. But that he didnt want her to cry when he squeezed her head in a headlock, and that he couldnt promise that he would move when struggled to breath when he pinned her.
My GF just laughed at him and answered ”remember those word my friend”.

When we got back to the apartment my GF was really excited. She got a mattress from our bedroom and placed it at the livingroom floor. Then she sat down on her knees. I remember looking at her thighs when she sat like that. They looked huge. And i was thinking to myself that this could be hilariouse. I hadnt seen Brian wrestle before. But i know what my GF was good for.

Laura was really excited to. And she told my GF that she had to win. And that she wanted to see Brian get beat up by a girl.

When Brian got back from the bathroom my GF told him that they where gonna fight from their knees, and that there was no kicking, punching, pulling hair or biting. And that the fight was over when they had a clear winner. Brian smiled at her, and said that it shouldnt take long before they had a clear winner. But when i have you at my mercy, i probably wanna enjoy it a little bit before you are free to go.

Laura was cheering at my GF, so i was cheering at Brian. But that was only to support him. I really wanted my GF to win.

They both got to their knees and the fight was on.

Brian immediately jumped at my GF and pushed her on her back grabbing her hands pinning them down. My GF didnt looked stressed at all. She just worked her legs on each side of his stomach. He was laying over her, between her thighs pinning her hands. As my GF tried to get her hands free, she crossed her ancles behind his back and started to squeeze her thighs slowly. I could see on my GF face that she felt in control. Because while Brian fought like crazy to control her arms, she slowly squeezed her thighs every time he took a breath. They fought like this for a couple of minutes. And i could see that Brian really was struggling to get on top. While it looked like my GF was resting.

I could hear that Brian was starting to breath heavy. And i dont blame him. He wasnt used to fight like that, and he had my girlfriends thighs around his stomach. And when she has that body scissor all you can to is pray that she will let it go. Because after a while you are not able to breath out, because of her thighs. That was about to happen with Brian. His breath got shorter and shorter. My GF had of course noticed that and asked him ”have a problem breathing there between my legs Brian”?

Brian was really sweating and just ignored her question, before he released her arms and tried to get up on his feet to get away from the bodyscissor. But my GF quickly dragged him towards her crotch with her legs and grabbed his neck with her arms pushing his head down at her breast.

He was still on top of her. But still in a bodyscissor with his head pinned down at my GF breast in a clinch. I could see how she moved her thighs higher up on his body, now squeezing his ribs. Then suddenly she flipped him over on his back, pinning his stomach (first picture). It looked like Brian struggled for his life under my GF, but she easily rode his attempt. She had her knees planted to the ground, her ass on his stomach and his head in a clinch making it really difficult for him to break free.

Laura was really suprised and like ”oh God, this looks so wrong. She actually beats you up Brian. Its awesome”.

My GF slowly worked her thighs furthes up and under his arms, making it really difficult for him to push her off. While he tried to buck her off, she just rode his stomach with her butt, and kept on smothering is face with her chest.

I could see that my GF really felt she was having control. She released his head and sat up. She sat up on his chest with his arms over still over her thighs. His attempts of pushing her looked ridiculouse. And when he tried to buck her off, she rode him like a real cowgirl. Punishing him by slamming her ass down on his chest.

”You know Brian. I feel like an anaconda when i fight you. And you are my tiny mice, and i use my supperior strenght to slowly wear you down before i finish you off. I think its time”. I remember my GF say before she got tried to get in a position to really break him with a bodyscissor.

But then he suddenly grabbed her head trying to squeeze my GF eyes in desperation (second picture). But she turned her head to the side, quickly moved right leg over his shoulder and grabbed while controlling his arms. Now sitting really high on his chest with her right thigh beside his head. Then she grabbed the back of his head and pulled it up at the same time as she moved her left leg up to his head. She pulled his head hard into her crotch almost choking him while she locked her ankles in the tightest front headscissor i have ever seen.

Brian squirmed like a fish, kicking his leg around and trying to drag her thighs away from his head. But he didnt stand a chance.

My GF laughed at him and asked him how it felt. He didnt answer her. Just kept on squirming. To be honest i dont think he could hear her. Having those thighs around your head, covering your ears make hearing difficult.

She didnt squeeze his head so hard in the front headscissor. Instead she applied a triangle and mounted him (fifth picture).

He continued squirming at the beginning. My GF just sat there, immobilizing him with her 160lbs and looked down at him. After around 30 seconds she pinched his nose and told him to lay still. He didnt listen, so she instantly squeezed her thighs around his throat causing him to panick. She loosend the grip and once again told him to stop struggling.

I belive he now understood the situation he was in, and obeyd her. He didnt say anything. Just laying there looking up at her. I belive he was really embarresed, and didnt know what to say.

My GF sat on top of him in that triangle looking down at him. Asking him if he had anything to say. Brian didnt answer but started to struggle again. My GF shaked her head and just smiled at us, sitting in the couch laughing.

Laura who seemed to love what she was seeing told Brian to give up. But Brian turned out to be a real fighter and and continued his struggling. My GF smiled and told us that she didnt think he had been learning anything. So she grabbed his head and turned his head a little bit back so that she could get her ass between his jaw and chest, really sitting down on his throat, with her thighs tightly secured around his neck. And with great access to his arteries.

She has done that with me several time. When she sits like that it is really difficult to breath, beacause she can press her weight down on your throat. The pressure from her thighs that is covering his arteries, altough she aint squeezing, will finally make you pass out because the brain doesnt get enough blood. When she does it like this, you dont notice that you are gonna pass out, because it doesnt hurt. But you will slowly be put to sleep.

As soon as she sat like that she told Laura that she was now gonna witness something fun. She told her that Brian now had less than 20 seconds to tap, or else he would be taking a nap. As Laura and my GF was conversating my GF told Laura that Brian now was passed out.

Laura asked how she new. My GF laughed and told her to look closely when she loosened the hold.

When she did that Brians body started to shake and he was making funny sounds.

Lauras eyes where wide open, and she just ”woowed”. She told my GF that she was crazy while she giggled.

My GF smiled at her before she made her devil eyes and said that she hadnt seen her crazy. She looked down at Brian with her devil look. Brian asked her what happened, and she quickly answered that he got knocked out.

Then my GF released the triangle and just sat on him pinning his throat with her ass (sixth picture). Brian looked exhausted and had some pretty embarrasing attempts to push her off. My GF just sat on him. He wasnt able to move her one tiny little inch. She was like a human sculpture sitting on his throat. And every time he moved, she just pressed her crotch down on his throat to keep him laying still.

It now went in to a one way dialogue. Brian asked my GF to move. But she didnt answered. She just sat there looking down at him with her devil eyes. While he struggled and asked her to move. She easily controlled him, and i could see that she really enjoyed the moment. After a couple of minutes Brian asked her why she didnt say anything. My GF gave him a little smile, still with some devil eyes and aswered something like ”i dont have to say anything. I think the situation tells it just perfectly. You Brian are laying on the floor. I am sitting on top of you, and you cant get me off. And i aint using my hands. Is that not good enough for you, Brian?”

Brian didnt answer at first. But tried to turn his head and push her ass with his hands. Her thighs kept his head squeezed so he didnt manage to move it. And she was to heavy for him, so he didnt manage to push her ass off his throat.

Brian started to get a little unpatience and told my GF that it was getting difficult to breathe. She asked him if he remembered what he told her before the fight. He got embarresed and said yes. My GF laughed and told him that she was gonna show him how difficult she could make it. Then she grabbed his mouth and nose with her hands and smothered him while she sat on his throat (seventh picture).

Brian got panick and squirmed all he got. And he actually managed to move them sideways on the mattress. But my Gfs ass was still glued to his throat, and she moved her feet under his neck, to help securing his head where it belonged.

She gave him a little air after only 5-10 second before she said ”try this”.

And then she quickly planted her huge ass on top of his face (nineth picture). At this point i actually envied him. Her big round and soft, but strong ass sat on his face. And i could see that she sat down with a lot of weight. His whole body was moving, but his head was trapped under her glutes.

She only sat like that for a short time before she quickly turned over in a reverse headscissor (eleventh picture). She locked it up pretty tight and looked at his face with a smile before she said ”I will give you a new chance. This time i suggest that you be a little bit wiser. You get to options. It that simply. Tap or nap”. That said she really stretched out her legs and started to squeeze her quads slowly, before i could see her glutes starting to squeeze. And when she starts to squeeze those glutes, its just a mather of time before the victim is out cold. But Brian was wise. He tapped her thighs in panic, and my GF quickly released the hold a little bit. She smiled and asked him if she could knock him out cold. Just as a little reward. Brian answered please no. And she laughed and told him that it was ok. But that she needed a reward.

My GF looked over to Laura with a smile and told her that she could choose the reward.

Laura smiled and quicly answered ”sit on his face”.
My GF laughed, released the hold and quickly sat on his face in reverse position. She secured his head with her feet, before she started to twerk on top of his face (last picture). She did this for about fifteen seconds before she got up with a big smile.

The fight was pretty long, so i dont remember everything in detail. But i think i got the most of it. sorry for my bad english.

keep the pictures at this forum.
Attached Images
File Type: png 1.png (26.0 KB, 1712 views)
File Type: png 2.png (26.9 KB, 1770 views)
File Type: png 3.png (22.4 KB, 1430 views)
File Type: png 4.png (28.8 KB, 2590 views)
File Type: png 5.png (21.9 KB, 2122 views)
File Type: png 6.png (30.5 KB, 2483 views)
File Type: png 7.png (20.0 KB, 1869 views)
File Type: png 8.png (26.1 KB, 2589 views)
File Type: png 9.png (27.5 KB, 1703 views)
File Type: png 10.png (25.8 KB, 2221 views)
File Type: png 11.png (24.1 KB, 2689 views)
File Type: png 12.png (27.2 KB, 3107 views)
The Following 99 Users Say Thank You to moc4a For This Useful Post:
adelaide, ahemz679, alfred123, Anon123, Bnic2220, bostoncrab52, brian2224, bruce911187, bulldog, Caldera, Cali Kobra, calwrest, Chias, Coonermcgrooger, daiman27, daniel88, david1411, deepkick, dgotschall, Dragster93, elroy62, enigma, fakefake123, femdomlurker, FetishWebDev, findway, gbottyg, georgejohnson, Grap784, Grapluc, GrapplingGal, gurlfighting, hamerlick, Hamm6909, hassanchop, Jericho3, jjkid, jojo, Josaav, Jrock555, JustKen, kastanie26, KeroKero, kevin1113, Kitten, ksr32, LegMan, luvtuffgals, Mahoni, marsbar, Mattgreg, megamerge_z15, Mehrab, mixedwrestlingishot, mixfightor, mooler_moosh, Mudcrab, Naji, naruto27, newpagenewaccount2, okokokokokok, OldtimerOldtimer, paul0415, PDX, Pimf, Pool, Pseudoname07, quackcow345, randallflagg, rarrudda, Reibier, reverseheadscissors, rhett54, Ridethewave, rr-marc, rsmith02, sakehiro, Scarvy, scissorjunkie, scissorslave, sickspack, SidScience, sissijuusto, snarkhunter, Sotha, soulheroes, steve718, tejo, throneface, tonttu77, truquillo, vassa, wrestl2424, WrestlingMike, XanatosGambit, xao01, xbr123, zmaj1, zsrn
Old 19-Aug-14, 00:29
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

and i have to say. they where good friends after the fight
The Following User Says Thank You to moc4a For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Aug-14, 06:59
Banned
Points: 16,177, Level: 55 Points: 16,177, Level: 55 Points: 16,177, Level: 55
Activity: 44.1% Activity: 44.1% Activity: 44.1%
Last Achievements

I had some really dark pictures that someone was able to lighten up for me. They turned out well.

I`d love to see someone do the same with these pics. They would be great ones if they could be seen better.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bruce911187 For This Useful Post: