Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 12-Oct-14, 18:03
obfusc9981

Default Young cheerleader and her soccer boyfriend

Participants of the story:
Mike (18) / 6'2'' (187 cm) , 149 lbs (68 kg)
Tanya (16) / 5'3'' (160 cm) , 139lbs (63 kg)

In this story they both wear clothes like on this photos.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Mike is 18 year old soccer player and he is very good in that sport. He is one of the key players for his team coach.

One night Mike went to nightclub with his friends and fell in love at first sight with two years younger Tanya.

Few days after that, Mike's parents went to the village and he was home alone. Instead of boring walking through the city with his new girlfriend, he decided to invite her at his house.
They were sitting on sofa watching cheerleading competition. Mike wasn't so happy about it , but Tanya was a cheerleader since her 10th birthday so he couldn't complain too much.

After half and hour of watching he said: "Damn, this is so fucking boring. How can they even consider this as sport?"
This was one of his biggest mistakes in life.
Tanya really got angry at him.
"Why are you such dumbass, Mike? I train so hard, it takes so much time, strength, endurance, and you dare to say that it is not a sport!? "

"It's always same, just a bunch of girls jumping and shouting with no purpose. Soccer is much more interesting to watch, I don't know why we don't switch the channel", Mike said.

This sentence made Tanya completely furious. "I think it's time to show you what cheerleading is and how much strength it requires."
Mike was completely confused now. "How you mean that?"

While both of them were still sitting on couch, she extended her leg (like on photo). She flexed her thigh proudly, and although her muscles were not lot defined, her quad bulged out of her white pants.
Mike just smiled ironically and uttered: "Haha, what are you doing?"

"I am showing you what cheerleading made of my legs! And look at those two toothpicks on you, Mike, that's funny haha. Your legs don't even fill your shorts!"

"My legs are not just twice longer than yours Tanya, but also twice stronger! I am soccer player and believe me, I work on them a lot."

"Your legs are longer, but they are skinny as fuck! They look so fragile that I think they'd break in half one day while you play."
That made Mike angry, so he also stretched his leg like Tanya did, but there was nothing questionable, her legs were much thicker than his. When he realized it, his ironically smile dissappered from his cocky face.

She suggested to test their leg strength with feet-against-feet legpress. They sat down on floor, opposed of each other and relied on their elbows. They raised legs bent in the knees and put feet on feet. One, two, three... they started pressing each other's legs.
They both wanted to win after fierce quarrel so their bodies started to shake of effort.
After 15-20 seconds Mike's long and visibly skinnier legs started to retreat toward him. Mike was looking in shock and couldn't believe that his soccer legs cannot match cheerleader's.

His 16 yo girlfriend's short and massive legs were much better for this kind of competition and he had no chance. In few more seconds he found his knees almost touching his chest. He shouted in pain: "Ouuuuuuuch!!!"
She stopped pushing and put her legs down with cocky smile on her face.

"I knew your chicken legs are nothing compared to my tree trunks!"

Mike was lying on floor with painful grimace on his face.

This competition made him completely furious and he wanted revenge.
"Okay, you definitely are strong for such young girl, but I am guy, I am two years older, and much stronger than you. That's a fact."

Tanya started to laugh out loud and said ironically. "Yeah, I realized it few minuets ago."
"Believe me, I can hurt you with my legs if I want to."-said Mike.
"Let's see that, I have idea."-said Tanya.
Tanya remembered that once she accidentally found mixed wrestling video on youtube in which girl almost killed guy with her legs.

So she proposed mixed wrestling match. Victory is set by submission only!

They stood up and started to circle around each other. He was almost foot taller, but he was built lanky. His long arms were pretty thin for 18 yo boy, his legs long and defined from playing soccer. His calves and thighs muscles are visible but nothing what would scare you, it is just not much noticeable on his 6'3'' frame. But this stocky girl next to him was scary.
Her upper body was pretty average, maybe her arms bit thicker than average 16 yo girl. BUT, those legs were freakingly thick.
While she was circling around him in attacker pose, her calves and thighs were bulging .

Then she immediately rammed into him, and threw him to the floor. She had much lower center of gravity and it was not any problem for her. But he reacted very fast and while he was on his back down, he wrapped his long legs around her torso and started to squeeze. She started to wiggle and squirm and his long soccer legs were not able to hold her anymore. She got out and immediately jumped on him.
After hard struggle she wrapped her thick legs around his skinny torso and threw him down on his back (look photo on the bottom of this post).

Her thighs were squeezing his torso from front and rear. Her already big thighs seemed even bigger because of pressing his body. Mike was completely helpless. He struggled, tried to use his arms to separate her legs but without success. His boner was visible even through his shorts, at same time he was humiliated and excited.

Tanya smiled, looking at his boner and feeling that he won't last long in this position. He flexed his abs to help him decrease pain, but her legs were just too big and too strong for his abs, and finally he got out of air and started to tapping on her legs in panic.
"Fuck, Tanya you're killin' me, stop!"
That was the end.
She suddenly released hold knowing she could hurt him, or even kill him if she didn't do that.
They were now lying next to each other, but Mike was completely exhausted and sweaty from match, and Tanya was pretty fresh, looking like she could do another match without problem.
He was looking alternately at her and his own legs. After few seconds, while gasping he said:
"I've always thought that girls can never be so strong like boys, especially not stronger than soccer players in lower body. But you proved me wrong. When you showed me those legs on sofa, I just thought how fat and short they are. But there is really lot of fucking muscles and strength in them."

"Nice to hear that. You maybe are good at soccer, but I am just too much for you. I am heavy built, I weight 139 lbs on 5'3'' frame and most of that weight is right in my legs. I could easily crush your ribs if I wanted, nothing can stop these two monsters when you get trapped in between." -Tanya added.

They took tape and measure their legs so they can see what's real difference in circumference. She measured that his thighs were 20'' and calves 14.5''. He took tape and was shocked when read that her thighs were a full 26'' and calves almost 17''.

"Come on lanky boy, better go to the gym if you wanna get even close to my measurements." -she mockingly told.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tr.jpg (81.6 KB, 450 views)

Last edited by obfusc9981; 12-Oct-14 at 18:21.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Oct-14, 19:41
Points: 77,348, Level: 100 Points: 77,348, Level: 100 Points: 77,348, Level: 100
Activity: 64.3% Activity: 64.3% Activity: 64.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 19,666 Times in 2,347 Posts
Default Re: Young cheerleader and her soccer boyfriend

Any more great story. Like this idea of wrestling/fighting cheerleader. They also have very strong legs and attractive uniform
Old 13-Oct-14, 03:09
Points: 5,081, Level: 30 Points: 5,081, Level: 30 Points: 5,081, Level: 30
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Write another one please!
Old 13-Oct-14, 03:28
Points: 9,420, Level: 41 Points: 9,420, Level: 41 Points: 9,420, Level: 41
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Nice story��
Old 14-Nov-14, 01:35
Points: 2,364, Level: 20 Points: 2,364, Level: 20 Points: 2,364, Level: 20
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Was that seriously the girl you wrestled?