Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Old 06-Nov-14, 19:31
Points: 9,963, Level: 43 Points: 9,963, Level: 43 Points: 9,963, Level: 43
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Mixed Boxing: Me vs Ashley

Ashley Johnson beat me up again, that’s I could think as I lay on the cold hard ground outside Nick’s house. I remember our first battle like it was this morning. It was behind the swing set at St. James elementary school, I was 12 and she was 14. I can't exactly recall why we were fighting, but I think it had more to do with the way Ashley felt about me than her wanting to use the four square court. Me and my buddies got to the lines before she and her friends did that day and started playing. Ashley strolled over to us and announced her senior privilege to use the four square court.

"There's no such thing as Senior Privilege in Four Square!" I said

"Yes, there is, squirt, now step aside so we can play."

"Why don't you make me?"

"Alright I will." Ashley said with a wicked little grin. She had been looking to pick a fight, and was an easy target. My frame was wiry at best, and rail thin at worst. I wasn't very tall either. For her part Ashley was a pretty big girl, she carried around a lot of puppy fat too. I'm not saying it to be mean or make up excuses but she outweighed me by a good 20 pounds. Still I couldn't help but feel a little attracted to her. She was an eighth grader with dirty blond hair and brown eyes, and had... well matured a little faster than some other girls. Ashley had without a doubt the best set of breasts of any girl in the school. I could see her nipples getting stiff through her polo shirt at the prospect of our fight. I guess it was getting a little tight in my shorts as well, but more out of nerves then some sense of attraction. Now that I've said it, it might of been the reverse since my current girlfriend told me that when she was little she used to punch the boys she liked, of course she grew out of that by the first grade.

Whatever the case for the fight it wasn't important to any of our friends who circled around us like sharks to get ringside seats, but the kids would also provide a wall keeping the teachers from knowing what we were up to. It wasn't uncommon for games of four square to draw crowds so the ring of children didn't signal a fight to the teachers. We squared off center of the ring formed by our classmates with fists raised. Her in her plaid navy skirt and white polo short, me in my shorts and button down oxford shirt. I let her have the first shot. She was a girl, so what if she was older and outweighed me, I my mind I had the advantage in this fight. I thought it was important to leave her with the feeling she had a sporting chance.

I won't kid you when I say part of me wanted to run home after she landed that first shot square in my nose. A mixture of pain, shame, and warmth from the blood trickling down from my left nostril was almost more than I could bear. Still I wasn't about to let some girl beat me up. I stood my ground as the crowd went "ohhhh" in shock that I had just been hit in the face by a girl. I might not of known what I was doing, but Ashley sure did. She popped right in the eye with a crisp little jab. Again an "ohhhh" when up from the crowd. This time I knew what to do, I punched her back, smacking that confident little smirk right off her face. My friends cheered me on giving me a much needed boost of courage.

I don't think Ashley planned on getting hurt at all; and if I am being honest with myself she hadn't been hurt. I mean there was some blood on her lip, but I think that was from where her teeth cut my knuckles. Still the punch lit a fire in Ashley's belly. She popped me right back in the eye again. I swung at her but missed her head. She countered with shot to my body that stunned me and followed with another jab to my face. My eye was puffing up, but I wasn't out of this fight yet. I landed a punch to Ashley's tit; I guess that makes Ashley's the first breast I ever touched. Ashley shrugged it off, and hit me right in the bread basket again. It hurt me bad enough for me to put my guard down, not that it was doing me much good. Ashley drove her fist into my gut once more as the crowd when "ohhh." The end came soon enough when I took a one-two to the chin that put me on my back. Ashley jumped up and down for joy raising her arms in victory.

I was nearly unconscious, but still able to stammer out, “I can see your underwear."

I don't know what I was thinking. I like to think I was too punch drunk to know any better, being young and stupid I think my words were my way of saying I've seen your weakness Ashley. Up till then she was happy just making muscles but now I said something about her underwear. She might of thought I was being smart, but it's not like I forced her to wear that navy skirt, the nuns were to blame. Still she managed to drag me to my feet. I covered up my face as best I could, but Ashley wasn't planning on hitting me. She pulled my pants down. And that's how the entire school got to see me in my tighty whities. I remember even my friends laughing at me as I stood there bleeding with my pants down. I guess the kids laughing was a good thing since it brought a teacher to investigate and who knows what Ashley would of done next.

The whole fight was blamed on me. Ashley and friends told the principal that I had grabbed her breast and looked up her skirt. I my wisdom I insisted I had only punched Ashley in her breast, and the she started it which no one believed. I got three days suspension and detention on top of that. Not to mention a whupping from mom for hitting a girl and one from dad for losing to a girl. Ashley became a school legend from that point on. Every girl from the seventh grade down idolized her from then on, and she went from being an outsider in the eighth grade to one off the cool kids. I was just glad that the school year was almost over and that Ashley would be going to high school next year.

That was just the first fight in a series of embarrassments delivered to me at Ashley's capable fists. Our second fight occurred Christmas break of my freshman year of high school. Ashley's boyfriend had heard about how his girlfriend had beaten me up, and I guess he was upset he missed it. See he went to a public school in elementary, so he invites me over to his house for a rematch with Ashley. He told me it was going to be a fair fight with gloves and he'd ref the fight. I agreed to it, thinking that it was just going to be me, Ashley, and him at his house. This was a personal fight and I didn't want to embarrass Ashley the way she did me, just prove to myself I wasn't a wuss. That and I didn't want the reputation of being someone who beats up girls so a private fight would be best. And in all honesty I thought if I lost it was only going to be in front of two people, right?

Wrong, Nick, Ashley's boyfriend, was actually charging admission to the fight in his basement. He put me in his room and told me to strip down to a pair of gym shorts. He didn't have any gloves, so instead he and his buddies duct taped bed sheets that they balled around our fists. There were so many people at his house we had to move the fight outside, most of the people there were horny guys who heard the rumor that Ashley was going to fight me topless. No such luck, but Nick somehow convinced her it would be a good idea for her to fight in the bikini she got for Christmas. In fact I think it was Nick who got it for her, that sick bastard.

Like I said Ashley was a big girl. Not fat, but she certainly wasn't skinny, the net result is she had a bigger set of tits and ass than her bikini was designed for. I however was skinny, and my joining the wrestling team didn't help anything either. It was freezing outside, and I was trying to back out saying it was too cold when I really just didn't want to fight for 50 junior's entertainment. Nick assured me I was better off taking my chances with Ashley than run out and having him beat ass for free, promising me a twenty win, lose, or draw. So we go out into his backyard, I'm shivering just hoping to get this fight over with a soon as possible and Ashley is jumping up and down doing this Apollo creed impersonation in her stars and stripes bikini, and Nick goes into these ring introductions.

Finally be Ashley and I meet nose to nose and toes to toes. In truth she stood three inches above me, but I had motivation this time: this was going to be payback, this was redemption. Nick yelled “fight” and Ashley launched a fist to my nose since it worked the last time, but thankfully the sheets dulled the blow a little bit this time and I didn't start bleeding. I hit her in the face with a right hook that shook her but she came at me with a hook of her own. I was able to block it with my "gloved" hand and came back with a big body shot. It was real hammer and tongs action to start. Neither one of us wanted to give an inch, I was looking to end the fight quick and get away from this hostile crowd who was eating up this intense action. The cold weather added a stinging quality to our punches that the first fight lacked. My defense improved to the point that most of Ashley's head shots landed on my "gloves." Both of us were getting tired and we moved into a clinch. I rested my head on Ashley's heaving breasts. Nick thought we were getting a little too close and separate us.

"You're here to fight not hug, now let’s see some action."

Ashley was winded; I could tell her arms were getting heavy so I launched into an all-out assault. I hit her hard in the body and then uppercut her with a big right. I leapt forward pressing my advantage with a hook and a jab. Ashley jabbed back at me, but I slipped under and uppercut her big breast. She was pissed, but moving too slow to hit me. After her flurry of punches failed to connect I moved in to the body and she clinched with me again. This time my wrestling skills kicked in and tossed Ashley to the ground with throw. Nick clocked me with his bare fist knocking me to cold hard ground right on top of Ashley. She kicked me off and was helped to her feet by Nick.

"This is boxing not wrestling, dumbass, not get up and fight her. I didn't hit you that hard."

He hit me hard enough to draw blood from the top of my eye, but that might have been Ashley come to think about it. I really wanted to stay down, as it seemed Ashley had gotten her second wind while she was down there and was ready to beat my ass for dirtying her new bathing suit. I got to my feet and the fight was back on. Ashley came at me with a couple big head shots that started to rattle my brains. I went back to the body and Ashley clinched me again. Nick broke the clinch by pulling me from behind giving Ashley a free shot at my body and face. Now I was pissed and came swinging at Ashley with renewed fire. I threw my everything at her, rights and lefts to the body and face. Ashley was covering as best she could, but I kept attacking her. Driving my fists into her breasts till I knocked a tit loose. It looked like I was going to knock her down, but she clinched with me, and really lean on me for support. I collapsed with her on of me, and she mounted me with a schoolgirl pin. Lucky for me
Nick pulled her to her feet.

"I said boxing, Ash!" which he emphasized with a slap to Ashley's big round ass. "Now on your feet runt, we want a fight."

I'd given them all the fight I had. Nick fixed my opponent's attire as I struggled to my feet. I was spent and Ashley took me apart once again with head and body shots. The cold had gotten to me and I just wanted the fight over to be. I went down to my knees only to be pulled back up by Nick. Again Ashley laid gut shots into me while Nick held me up. Maybe I could of taken Ashley, but not with Nick's help.

I beg them to stop the fight, "You win Ashley, I give. Just stop hitting me."

"Say Auntie Ashley stop hitting me."

Everyone was laughing at me.

"Auntie Ashley stop hitting me."

"You forgot to say please runt."

"Auntie Ashley, please stop hitting me."

Wham! One solid uppercut to the chin and I was one the ground. Nick ripped the gym shorts off me. I found myself in the all too familiar position on the ground in my underwear at the feet of Ashley. Ashley wore the shorts on her head like some sort of crown as she headed in doors. The crowd filed past me like I didn't even exist. Most headed to their cars but a few went to celebrate inside Nick's house. A couple minutes later I got to my feet and knocked on Nick's door. A redheaded girl I didn't recognize came to the door; she looked to be even younger than my 14 years of age.

"I guess you want your clothes, huh?"

"Yeah, that would be a start."

She shut the door in my face. I banged on the door and Nick came to the door this time.

"What do you want, runt?"

"My clothing, my money."

"Your blood is all over the sheets; I don't owe you shit. In fact you owe me money. Now get out of here!" The door slammed in my face and started to walk off. As I made my way to the front of the house the girl who first met me at the door was standing outside with my clothes. She told me it wasn't fair what happened to me, and keeping my clothing was even worse given the cold. She gave me a real quick kiss on the cheek that wasn't covered with blood and then ran inside. At least I impressed one person with my showing.

I learned later her name was Molly, she was girl Ashley was supposed to be babysitting, and when she was a junior in high school and I was college we started dating. She was the one who set up my most recent fight with Ashley.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ironkobe For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Nov-14, 09:48
Points: 17,844, Level: 58 Points: 17,844, Level: 58 Points: 17,844, Level: 58
Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,298 Times in 1,523 Posts
Default Re: Mixed Boxing: Me vs Ashley

I generally prefer wrestling to boxing, but I did enjoy this story. Thanks for sharing it with us, mate.
Old 07-Nov-14, 16:26
Banned
Points: 783, Level: 10 Points: 783, Level: 10 Points: 783, Level: 10
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Re: Mixed Boxing: Me vs Ashley

I hope that, "most recent fight with Ashley," means one more bout! Great story.

Tags
bare-fisted fighting, beat up by a girl, boy vs girl, mixed boxing, uniforms