Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 07-Nov-14, 18:28
Points: 5,815, Level: 32 Points: 5,815, Level: 32 Points: 5,815, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default POV: He vs. She

DAVE: I can’t believe this. I can’t believe I’m standing in the fieldhouse of the local high school waiting for Jane. She called and said she wanted to fight me again. And after the way I left her beaten and humiliated the last time!

As I waited, I took a look at myself in the mirror. What a specimen I am! At 5’10 and 180 solidly packed pounds of manhood, I remind myself of a Greek god. Of course, Greek gods don’t dress like lumberjacks, but the way I’m dressed today only adds to my manly image. I’m wearing a heavy corduroy shirt, Docker’s jeans and heavy, Georgia Giant workboots.

Why am I dressed like this?

Because Jane told me that this match wasn’t going to be like our last one…..you know, the one in which I nearly killed the broad. She said that this fight wasn’t going to be 2 out of 3 falls, no pinfalls, and no referee. She said that this time would be winner-take-all, no holds barred, we fight until the loser can’t go on. Sort of a “Last Person Standing” match. So, when she suggested we meet in the field house, it was fine by me. There’s all kinds of athletic equipment lying around….which is okay ‘cause I’m gonna use my athleticism to beat the bitch’s brains in. Haw! Haw! Haw!

Well, that suits me fine. I like the idea of Jane begging for mercy. And if I knock her unconscious before she can beg….well, so much the better. I freakin’ tortured the bitch last time; I’ll do it again this time.

Still looking in the mirror, I flexed my arms. Even with the heavy shirt, I could see my bulging muscles. I just couldn’t help kissing the biceps on each arm, one at a time.

But what was this?

In walked Jane, and I couldn’t believe what she was wearing! I expected she would be dressed the way I was. Instead, she walked in wearing a bikini and nothing else! Was she crazy? Didn’t she realize that wearing only a bathing suit made her appear even more vulnerable than she already was? Especially when you compare her to me, a brawny he-man. I admit that she looks strong and sexy, but jeez.

I didn’t know what Jane was up to. Somehow, I felt I had been upstaged. Not that it was gonna matter once the fight started. When I got through with this bitch, her skin would be scraped raw from the beating she was gonna receive. But just the same, I didn’t like it. By wearing a bikini, it was as if she was saying that fighting me was like………well, like a day at the beach.

JANE: There he is, waiting for me. I knew I had achieved my desired effect when he saw me dressed in my bikini; I could see it on his face. He doesn’t know why I’m dressed like this after I told him I wanted a no holds barred match, but he obviously thinks I’ve got something in mind that he’s not aware of. Actually, the only thing I have in mind is that I’m going to defeat him this time. He beat me horribly last time; there’s no rationalizing or trying to make it seem like something it wasn’t. It was supposed to be a friendly wrestling match; there was nothing in his attitude that suggested he would get rough with me…..but once he did, I wasn’t prepared for it. By the time I understood what was going on, it was too late. As a result, he tortured me; leaning all his weight on me once he had me on the ground, slapping my face and pinching my breasts when I was helpless to stop him……laughing out loud like an idiot all the while. The only good thing about getting a beating like that from a man is that it gives me an incentive in the second match. When a woman defeats another woman, she doesn’t mentally let down in a second encounter. Guys do, however. They start to think of themselves in terms such as “invincible” and “unbeatable.” And I knew that Dave was feeling that way the second I walked in the fieldhouse….it was written all over him.

Since our first match, I’ve thought of little else. I’ve pondered all the things I did wrong last time, not the least of which was standing directly in front of him and letting him get his shots in. I knew that his upper body strength was greater than mine just because of the difference in physiology between men and women. Still, I had tried to match strength with him; a foolish strategy. But I knew how to make things different this time. I thought of my matches against my friend Lois. Although I ultimately defeated her, she gave me a much harder time than I ever expected. From her, I learned the value of defensive fighting; don’t just stand there and present yourself as a target. Instead, move around your opponent, don’t give them anything to hit, and get behind them if possible. It’s much easier to control someone from behind.

I had played out today’s match in my mind, using every scenario I could think of, and was sure I could beat Dave, even though he had 50 pounds on me. ….and there was one other thing I promised myself; I wasn’t going to resort to dirty tactics. For example, I wasn’t going to hit him in the balls. Even if he used illegal moves, I wasn’t going to. That’s why I was surprised at what he said as we squared off.

DAVE: “I’ll tell you what, Jane. Although this is a hardcore match, I don’t want to mess you up too bad even though I’m gonna beat you. So, how about this……you don’t hit me in the nuts and I won’t hit you in the boobs? Okay?

When she agreed, we got into fighting positions. So what did I do? I walked up to her with my right hand outstretched for her to shake, and when she reached for it, I used my left to punch her in the tit! HAW! HAW! HAW! HAW!

The boob shot probably hurt her more because she wasn’t expecting it, y’know? At any rate, her eyes widened when I hit her and her body froze in a straight-up position, so I used this advantage to deliver a hard right cross to her face. Jane went down flat on her back. As her head bounced off the cold floor, you could see that she was fighting to stay conscious.

Did I feel bad about hitting her in the chest right after saying I wouldn’t? Hell, no! After all, she was the one who called for a no holds barred match, right? Damn right.

Face it…..this fight was gonna be even easier than the first one. I destroyed her then….and I’m gonna do it again today.

JANE: The pain was enormous. As I lay on the floor staring up at him, it seemed as if I was seeing Dave through a cloud of red. For a moment, I couldn’t even move. Then, the feeling in my body started coming back and I found I wasn’t badly hurt, save for the pain in my jaw where I had been hit. My superior physical conditioning was coming to my rescue and I knew I would be okay. As he came toward me, I noticed the smirk on his face and I hated him for it. Still, I kept my game plan in mind and vowed to not smash his balls when he came near. But when he reached me, I found that I had not recovered as fast as I thought; I tried to turn over and scoot away from Dave but he caught me as I balanced on my hands and knees. He grabbed me by the hair and by the thong of my bikini, lifted me in the air and tossed me onto a pile of athletic equipment that lay nearby. I landed on a bunch of baseball bats; they clattered in a noisy cascade of lumber.

As I lie there on my stomach, I assessed my condition. Again, I was pleased to find I wasn’t badly hurt. Despite my rough landing, my body was hard and strong from constant workouts. I decided to play possum and see what Dave would do next.

DAVE: Oh man, am I a friggin’ stud! What a man I am! Holy jeez, did I send that bitch flying, or what? Yeah, I know about the danger of becoming overconfident in a fight….but this wasn’t even a fight! I could do anything I wanted with the broad, so I walked over to her cool and slow and bent over to pick her up by the back of the neck. As soon as I reached her, though, the bitch got quickly to her hands and knees and launched a backward kick at my stomach. It was a freakin’ mule kick, y’know? I totally didn’t expect it because I thought she was helpless. My breath shot out of me and I doubled over forward. I backed up a few steps and could see Jane standing and walking toward me. I caught a look at her face, expecting her to be mad and hateful and out of control. Instead, she looked cool, beautiful and deadly.
Since the beginning of the fight, I figured I was the one in control here, y’know? Now, I wondered exactly who was in charge.

JANE: As I padded toward him, I was cool as a cucumber, my mind working rapidly as I chose my strategy. I had turned the momentum of the fight in my favor by out-thinking him. So what now? Since I wasn’t going to hit him in the nuts, I felt that punching and kicking were my best weapons in an effort to get behind him and gain control. From there, I could wear him out. The bastard had just seen how effective my kick was; now he was going to sample my punches. But he was so much heavier than me. Did I have the power to hurt him with my fists?

There was only one way to find out. As Dave straightened up, I feinted with my right hand and delivered a solid left hook to his mouth. It caught him flush and he backed up a step, but I was dismayed to see that it really didn’t hurt him. He was strong and in great condition, I had to give him that. Okay, if punching wasn’t my best weapon, let’s see if I can out-wrestle him.

DAVE: The bitch shouldn’t have even been able to connect with that punch. It’s just that I was a little out of breath from that illegal mule-kick she gave me, y’know? Goddamn dirty fighter, that’s what she is. But the punch didn’t bother me much.

So we circle each other, looking for an opening. I throw a powerful right-hand punch, but Jane ducks under it and quickly moves out of the way, laughing at me as she does it. Laughing! I mean, that pisses me off, y’know? No freakin’ broad laughs at me. Then she lifts her foot off the ground and points it at me. I don’t know what the hell she’s trying to do, so I lunge at her and try to grab the foot, y’know?

Oh man, it’s like she was waiting for me to do that, because as soon as I lunge, she quickly slides behind me and jumps on my back. Before I can counter, she’s got her arms wrapped around my head and her legs snaked around my stomach. She locks her ankles and squeezes with her legs, and does that friggin’ hurt! I’m whirling around and around, trying to shake her loose but she only tightens her grip. I’m trying to reach around with my hands to hit her, y’know?

JANE: He’s trying to aim a backward punch at my kidneys. No holds barred or not, that’s a filthy thing to do. It doesn’t matter, though…..he can’t reach that far. Does Dave even realize that he would be better off sitting down and trying to pry me loose while on the floor? The act of staggering around while bearing my weight has got to be weakening him. I dig my bare heels even harder into his stomach.

This odd-looking dance goes on for almost five full minutes! Finally, his legs collapse under him and we go to the floor, with me still gripping him from behind. I realize that I’ve gone a long ways toward winning this fight, because Dave is breathing like a man who has just run a marathon. His mouth is wide open and his breath is coming in frantic gulps.

DAVE: I’m fine, but I’m breathing just a little harder than normal, y’know? But I am having a little trouble getting the bitch off me. I tried to pinch her legs, but she tightened her scissors hold until it felt like my stomach was being crushed. I tried to grab her tits but she shifted her legs and tightened them even more. I got the idea of leaning backward really fast and crushing her body between mine and the floor. I did this and it made her let go. I figured she’d be out of breath from the slam but she surprised me by immediately scrambling back into position and wrapping her legs around my chest and squeezing again. I managed to pry them loose with my hands, but before I could escape, she got a leg scissors around my head. She squeezed so hard that I felt the blood rush to my face.

JANE: A leg scissors was the most effective tactic I could possibly use. When fighting men, women should concentrate on using their legs. A woman’s center of gravity is in her hips, making her legs the most powerful part of her body. Dave was able to use his upper body strength to escape my leg locks, but my speed and leg strength just kept trapping him again and again. I looked at his face and could see that he was really suffering. He was using all his strength to escape and it was rapidly tiring him. I was cutting his intake of oxygen with a perfectly legal head scissors.

DAVE: I can’t believe that this bitch would use illegal tactics on me! I mean, that’s the only reason I haven’t destroyed her yet. But I’ve had enough of this shit, y’know? I gathered my enormous strength and with one huge effort, I pried her legs apart and got out of the candy-ass hold she had me in. Then I stood up and turned to look at her. I was a little bit dizzy, probably because it was so hot in the room, y’know? Instead of getting to her feet, Jane was just laying on her back looking at me. I couldn’t figure out why. I mean, if I were her, I would be running out of the room in fear. But she just lay still, with a sly grin on her face. This pissed me off again, so I got myself set and ran at her, jumping and spreading myself out at the last second, making like I was Superman about to fly onto her prone body.

JANE: He was so mad that I was smiling that he rushed blindly at me even though he was staggering and out of breath. When I saw him launch himself as if he thought he was Superman, I knew he was falling into my trap. When his flying body reached me, I caught him by the elbows with my hands and shoved my feet into his stomach. Using his own forward momentum against him, I monkey-flipped Dave into a front somersault that sent him hurtling through the air. I’ve always had strong legs, but I never expected the elevation and speed with which I sent him flying. He actually screamed as he flew head over heels toward the athletic equipment, landing on the baseball bats he had thrown me onto earlier. The sound of his body hitting the dozen or so bats sounded like a bowling ball hitting the pins and I laughed out loud at the racket it made.

As I got to my feet, all was silent. I thought I might have knocked him out, but then I saw him rising slowly to a standing position. He was tired, dizzy and could barely stand. But he was holding one of the bats and looking at me with murder in his eyes.

DAVE: I’ve never lost a fight in my life. I’ve beaten every guy who stood in front of me and I sure as shit wasn’t going to lose to a freakin’ girl, y’know? This fight was no holds barred, right? So I’m gonna use this bat to knock the bitch’s head off. I walk slowly toward her, with the bat cocked like I’m freakin’ Barry Bonds, y’know? She’s watching me coming, but something’s wrong. Jane should be looking worried. In fact, she should be scared to death right about now. But, aside from watching me very closely, she doesn’t look worried at all. I don’t get it, but I keep coming closer.

JANE: Okay, so it’s come to this. He intends to beat me with a bat. But I know something he doesn’t…..his chauvinistic view of himself is fooling him into not realizing that he’s already whipped. The idea of losing to a woman is so foreign to him that he can’t even envision it. He’s coming toward me and brandishing the bat, but his movements are so slow and plodding that I know I can counter whatever he does.

DAVE: So I get near her and rear back with the bat, ready to hit a home run! I start my swing, bring the bat around, send it whooshing toward Jane’s head and……….

JANE: I catch the bat! His swing was so slow that it seemed to be coming at half-speed. Now, we both have two hands on the bat and struggle for possession of it. He is shocked by this turn of events, his eyes are as wide as doorknobs and he is so tired he can barely stand. His breath is coming in frantic gulps. He’s still a strong guy, though. We both push on the bat, pressing to gain an edge. After a full minute of straining against each other with neither being able to seize the advantage, I start to assert myself. The beating he has taken is starting to tell and I begin moving him slowly, inexorably backward.

DAVE: I can’t believe it! I can’t friggin’ believe it! She’s overpowering me! She’s backing me up! A freakin’ girl! I’m straining with everything I’ve got but she’s twisting and turning the bat while I’m just trying to hold onto it.

JANE: Finally, I make my move. After steadily pushing the bat, I suddenly reverse direction and pull on it, shifting my body to the side in an effort to rip it out of his hands. Dave is taken totally by surprise. The bat comes toward me but he doesn’t let go of it. As a result, I pivot and he goes flying over my hip and hits the ground hard. I straddle him and press the bat across his throat in a chokehold. As I apply pressure, his eyes are bulging with fear, desperation and lack of air.

I have to control my emotions. I don’t want to kill him, but my anger was raging because of all the illegal moves he tried to use on me. His hands grasped the bat and he tried to push it away from his throat but at this juncture of the fight, I was simply too strong for him. As I bat-choked him, his face turned red, his eyelids fluttered, and I could see he was passing out. I watched closely as his struggles weakened as he lost consciousness. As soon as I saw he was out cold, I pulled the bat off him and tossed it away.

I stood up and gazed triumphantly at the defeated opponent who lay helpless at my feet. A sense of raw power surged through my body as I drank in the delicious knowledge that I had succeeded where so many had failed…..a scantily dressed woman had soundly thrashed her male opponent in hand-to-hand combat! This was why I had worn a bikini to fight a fully dressed male. He needed to understand that I was squaring off against him with only my body and feminine wiles to protect me….no tricks, no gimmicks, not even heavy clothing to cushion the blows. And I had won. I had won!

But something was still missing and I realized what it was…..no one was aware of my triumph except for the combatants; and one of the two was unconscious.

Bending down, I placed my arms under his legs and shoulders, lifting him from the floor. Although he weighed 50 pounds more than me, the feminine power coursing through my body made lifting him an easy task. I headed for the door and opened it, carrying him as a bride would be carried over the threshold. His unconscious body lolled bonelessly in my arms as I carried him toward groups of people who were milling about the grounds. Under different circumstances, I might have been self-conscious walking around in my bikini, but the helpless male body completely under my power made me confident to face the world.

I walked up to two girls who were sitting on the grass. They looked at us with trepidation, but I displayed Dave to them and said:

“Look what I’ve got! Isn’t he pretty? Isn’t he precious?”

They smiled and nodded, acknowledging my accomplishment.

I swung Dave around and headed toward four guys who were throwing a football and said;

This is mine. All mine to do with as I wish! Do you like what I’ve got?”

The guys looked decidedly uneasy at what they saw. It was simple to guess why…..they recognized that if a strong looking guy like Dave could be beaten by a woman smaller than him, then it could have been one of them being carried in my arms, too. They smiled at me, sheepishly.

As I headed for the next group of people, Dave awakened. As I showed him to a group of girls and guys who were walking on the sidewalk, Dave turned his head toward my body, hiding his face from those who were looking at him with a mixture of pity and disgust. He was helpless in my arms as I paraded him around.

Please, Jane, please,” he whimpered softly. “Don’t do this to me. You’ve won, I admit it. You’re better than me. I give up, I surrender….but please don’t humiliate me like this.

He started to struggle in an effort to get free, but his pitiful attempts were nothing when measured against my girl power. I held him in place easily, saying to him:

“If you so much as move a muscle, I’ll kick your ass again…..but this time everyone on the field will see me do it.”

He instantly became still in my arms, knowing I was fully capable of doing what I threatened.

I carried Dave for a full ten minutes and my arms were becoming a little tired. I supposed I could just put him down, but I wanted to close the show with a flourish that those watching could see; a final humiliation to sweeten my triumph just a bit more.

Oh, look! Right by the snack bar that stood next to the fieldhouse. Is that what I think it is?

DAVE: What’s that she’s walking me toward? Oh God, it’s a dumpster! "No, Jane, please! Don’t put me in there! Everybody in the park is going to see you do it! Please, not the dumpster!"

I hoisted him over the top, into the open dumpster where, after the sound of his body landing in the trash, I could hear the sound of his sobs, slightly muffled by the garbage in which he lay.

Laughing, I turned to all the people in the park, who watched me with a combination of fear and awe. I gestured grandly to the dumpster, then to myself.

Not quite certain what to do, they applauded politely….and I curtsied, smiling a smile that was guaranteed to last all day.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Penny Lane For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Nov-14, 18:38
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts
Default Re: POV: He vs. She

Damn, Jane owned him! I loved this story, Penny. Thank you so much.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Nov-14, 04:13
Points: 32,386, Level: 78 Points: 32,386, Level: 78 Points: 32,386, Level: 78
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,349 Times in 592 Posts
Default Re: POV: He vs. She

Great story penny. Jane comes to the fight in a bikini was my favorite part. It really showed dave what beat him. And she didn't hit his nuts while he broke his own promise made her a super heroine. What a great woman Jane is.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wrestpet For This Useful Post: