Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 07-Apr-18, 06:36
Points: 3,535, Level: 24 Points: 3,535, Level: 24 Points: 3,535, Level: 24
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Who Remembers The 1st Time They Wrestled a Girl/Woman!?

The first time was as a kid with the girl next door, I have no real memories of it other then it was fun, my next time was much later in life against Cindy Huntress, if I ever doubted my wrestling fetish, it was gone, Cindy was awesome and I was hooked....she was strong, talented and quite beautiful....and honestly she kicked my ass...LOL
She showed women can be very strong and quite talented when wrestling, I never underestimated a woman's wrestling ability again...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ace2334 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Apr-18, 21:06
Points: 4,873, Level: 29 Points: 4,873, Level: 29 Points: 4,873, Level: 29
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

I had a few early experiences. One was when I was very young and some family friends were over. There was a girl around my age and I can't remember why but she picked me up really high off the ground and threw me down. I got up and she did it again. I tried to do it back to her and every time I tried, she just did it to me again. She wasn't fat but she was a thick girl and I was a skinny guy so the weight difference was probably more than I realized.

Another time a friend and I were playing king of the mountain (it could be called different things, its basically where you try to push the other person off a spot on the floor or the bed or whatever.) He was bigger and older so it wasn't much of a game but his younger sister jumped in and she was getting thrown off just like I was. Eventually my friend jumped off and I took his spot and thought that was the end of it but then his sister attacked me. She flung me off and then just threw me aside every time I went after her. Despite being younger and shorter, she probably had a decent weight advantage on me but at the time I was confused at why I was losing so bad to her.

The first real wrestling match was against a girlfriend. I challenged and she accepted and I was surprised at how easy i was winning because she seemed strong in other ways. I was a lot taller but we weighed about the same and could easily carry each other. Once I started bragging about my wins, she flipped the switch and won all of the falls after that. I did win sometimes in later matches but never when she was really trying.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ca12345 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Apr-18, 00:18
Points: 14,059, Level: 51 Points: 14,059, Level: 51 Points: 14,059, Level: 51
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,048 Times in 141 Posts

What Cat said about his gf triggered in me again an old question born out discussing this topic with some girl friends. Why should a girl try to really win against the man she loves? Yes might be fun for a moment but embarassing the man in this way is the last thing that many girls would do
Old 12-Apr-18, 09:07
Points: 4,873, Level: 29 Points: 4,873, Level: 29 Points: 4,873, Level: 29
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by John3 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
What Cat said about his gf triggered in me again an old question born out discussing this topic with some girl friends. Why should a girl try to really win against the man she loves? Yes might be fun for a moment but embarassing the man in this way is the last thing that many girls would do
If either side was uncomfortable or embarrassed with the idea of winning or losing against the other, it probably isn't a good idea. I'm sure some men would hate losing to their gf/wife and I'm sure some women wouldn't like being able to beat the guy they're with.

I was talking to one girl for a bit and when I brought up wrestling, she said that probably wasn't a good idea. It was because she thought she'd win but I'm not sure if she thought it would upset me or if it would make her feel less feminine or what.

For me, it's just harmless fun and losing to a girl isn't humiliating at all.
Old 12-Apr-18, 09:30
Points: 4,677, Level: 28 Points: 4,677, Level: 28 Points: 4,677, Level: 28
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ca12345 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
If either side was uncomfortable or embarrassed with the idea of winning or losing against the other, it probably isn't a good idea. I'm sure some men would hate losing to their gf/wife and I'm sure some women wouldn't like being able to beat the guy they're with.

I was talking to one girl for a bit and when I brought up wrestling, she said that probably wasn't a good idea. It was because she thought she'd win but I'm not sure if she thought it would upset me or if it would make her feel less feminine or what.

For me, it's just harmless fun and losing to a girl isn't humiliating at all.
I've always been the guy who encouraged the girl to try her hardest to beat me! I guess sometimes its a little harder for them being I'm 6'7, 200lbs and very athletic! I don't care who wins, as long as we are having fun!

I can think of only one girl I've dated that didn't want to go 100% because she thought she would hurt me. even after I begged she wouldn't...but with her going 75%, she was still pretty strong! especially if she got her legs around my waist!
Old 19-Apr-18, 13:52
Points: 2,859, Level: 22 Points: 2,859, Level: 22 Points: 2,859, Level: 22
Last Achievements

Mine was in primary school. Argument with a girl ended with a fight. I imagine a lot of people have similar experience.

It was a good wrestling fight. But I think it didn't really contribute too much to my fetish. Back then I only thought about how annoying she was.
Old 19-Apr-18, 14:37
Points: 22,110, Level: 64 Points: 22,110, Level: 64 Points: 22,110, Level: 64
Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,014 Times in 624 Posts

I’ve written about it before. Struggled with an older girl in school, ended up full nelsoned and dragged to a teacher. Humiliating at the time but a great memory now!