Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 15-Apr-18, 12:41
Points: 3,917, Level: 26 Points: 3,917, Level: 26 Points: 3,917, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Attention Australian members - lets bring session wrestlers to Australia

Hi! Compared to other countries, there just isn't as much choice for session wrestling girls on our remote island.

After several attempts to get in touch with foreign wrestlers (Megan Jones, Amazon Cinthia and some Club Q girls), the general response I get is that they're not sure its worth their while coming down here.

This is where I thought at if enough of us get together and pay a deposit, we might be able to get a real hot international girl to come down.

Not sure how exactly it would work, but assuming there were 20+ of us in various cities, and we all agreed on a particular girl, someone could approach her to register the interest. From there, the girl may wish to take deposits, or perhaps a GoFundMe page that those of us in a position to be able to could donate a small amount to, to help cover the large overheads of a trip down here.

If 20+ guys paid a deposit of $100, that would be enough for her to purchase the ticket and prove that we are worthy of her presence down here! Given that it would cost us so much to travel overseas to have the same session, i'd be okay with the girl pricing her sessions a little more expensive to make sure the trip is worthwhile for her. I'm sure there'd also be some blokes who wouldn't pay a deposit but would still book a session once the trip was confirmed, and others who aren't on this forum that find out through social media/other forums and also book. I think there's enough of us to make it happen, just need to get together.

My preference would be:

1. Any of the girls from Club Q, Japan
2. Amazon Cinthia from Brazil (have previously emailed, she would come if there was enough interest)
3. Megan Jones
4. Amazon Alice

Anyway, this is just an idea, thought i'd put it out there to gauge some interest.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wild_child For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Apr-18, 00:06
Points: 6,482, Level: 34 Points: 6,482, Level: 34 Points: 6,482, Level: 34
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Attention Australian members - lets bring session wrestlers to Australia

I'm from Australia myself and there's a few major problem Australia has for session girls travelling here.

1: It's very far out of the way and tickets from Europe and USA can cost alot. Plus Australia is so big you'd have to catch planes to major cities.

2: It's generally pretty expensive here.

3: The scene is dead here. I've spoken to a very popular session wrestler who told me she only got 2 bookings in Australia. That's piss poor and doesn't cover the cost of travelling and hotels. You'd need a solid 10+ 1 hour sessions just to at least cover the cost of the trip.

So as much as it sucks I understand why no one wants to come here for sessioning.

I would however like to set up a community like you said. Have at least 20 of us that would be willing to send a deposit so that way it'd be well worth their while coming here. Say of a group of people from Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Darwin, Brisbane.

So if you know mixed wrestling fans from Australia ( I know a few) then we should get in contact
Old 16-Apr-18, 10:34
KO inquisitor
Points: 16,731, Level: 56 Points: 16,731, Level: 56 Points: 16,731, Level: 56
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,231 Times in 499 Posts
Default Re: Attention Australian members - lets bring session wrestlers to Australia

I'm in, my preference would be

1. Club Q girl
2. Robin
3. Goddess Severa
4. Gia
Old 16-Apr-18, 14:57
Points: 6,346, Level: 33 Points: 6,346, Level: 33 Points: 6,346, Level: 33
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

This is the review section. Please move this discussion elsewhere.
Old 17-Apr-18, 10:28
Points: 1,635, Level: 16 Points: 1,635, Level: 16 Points: 1,635, Level: 16
Activity: 1.8% Activity: 1.8% Activity: 1.8%
Last Achievements

well I know some session wrestlers came to Sydney and were fully booked up, made good money, its a fun trip for them, get to see a different part of the world. It's safe, has a different summer season, they can make a bot of money but have a really enjoyable holiday.
The Following User Says Thank You to sankaku For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Apr-18, 13:56
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ser_Jaker [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'm from Australia myself and there's a few major problem Australia has for session girls travelling here.

1: It's very far out of the way and tickets from Europe and USA can cost alot. Plus Australia is so big you'd have to catch planes to major cities.

2: It's generally pretty expensive here.

3: The scene is dead here. I've spoken to a very popular session wrestler who told me she only got 2 bookings in Australia. That's piss poor and doesn't cover the cost of travelling and hotels. You'd need a solid 10+ 1 hour sessions just to at least cover the cost of the trip.

So as much as it sucks I understand why no one wants to come here for sessioning.

I would however like to set up a community like you said. Have at least 20 of us that would be willing to send a deposit so that way it'd be well worth their while coming here. Say of a group of people from Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Darwin, Brisbane.

So if you know mixed wrestling fans from Australia ( I know a few) then we should get in contact
Thanks for your reply, sounds like we're on the same page! Lets hope we can gather enough interest to get this going!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sankaku [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
well I know some session wrestlers came to Sydney and were fully booked up, made good money, its a fun trip for them, get to see a different part of the world. It's safe, has a different summer season, they can make a bot of money but have a really enjoyable holiday.
Very good point - a great opportunity for a wrestler to live an endless summer!

And thats great to hear - hopefully the session wrestlers you mentioned are open to another trip as they are likely to have even more fans next time around!
Old 23-Apr-18, 07:34
Points: 3,979, Level: 26 Points: 3,979, Level: 26 Points: 3,979, Level: 26
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

I have a wife who I wrestle so I don't have the problem.. But they are Dungeons that offer wrestling " The Kastle " and one in Melbourne
Old 23-Apr-18, 08:24
Points: 6,482, Level: 34 Points: 6,482, Level: 34 Points: 6,482, Level: 34
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sydmixwrstlr [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I have a wife who I wrestle so I don't have the problem.. But they are Dungeons that offer wrestling " The Kastle " and one in Melbourne
That's the first I'm hearing of Kastle? Do you have any knowledge of their wrestling ability?

I've been to a dungeon that offered "wrestling" and it was the biggest waste of time and money I've ever spent. It was horrible and the girl didn't know what she was doing.
Old 25-Apr-18, 22:28
Points: 3,979, Level: 26 Points: 3,979, Level: 26 Points: 3,979, Level: 26
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Not the best ability
Old 28-Apr-18, 01:31
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sydmixwrstlr [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
You’re a lucky man, the photos of your wife from other posts are great!! I agree, the kastle, 22 darlinghurst don’t seem to be be as good quality as other session wrestling experiences.