Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 23-Mar-18, 19:31
Points: 9,208, Level: 41 Points: 9,208, Level: 41 Points: 9,208, Level: 41
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Default Study Time

Jane Larson heard the side-door shut and headed for the kitchen, the sounds of shuffling feet and bags dropping on linoleum told her that her son Tyler had come home with company. No doubt one of his hussies from school, coming over to “study” while they did god-knows-what in his little man-cave he called a bedroom.

But what greeted her in the kitchen was somewhat of a surprise. In the place of a rail thin, bubble-head, Jane saw a girl that could only be described as “a little on the large side”. She wore a baggy Northside High Softball sweatshirt and equally baggy sweats. Even though Jane couldn’t quite make out her figure, she could tell she was a bit wider than Tyler’s usual companions, with broad shoulders and girthy hips. Her blond hair was short and spikey with a dash of purple, and she had a nose stud that was accompanied by dark ruby red lipstick and thick eye shadow. She reminded Jane of a teenaged version of the singer Pink with a steampunk meets jock kind of look. Her plain, but pretty, face registered no emotion as she sauntered into the kitchen chomping on a piece of gum.

Equally surprising was her son’s demeanor. Usually brash, cocky and proud of his trophy gals, Tyler was oddly quiet with his eyes glued to the floor. Perhaps a little embarrassed. “Couldn’t quite reel in the catch of the day, could ya?” thought Jane with a smirk.

Jane put on her best face and, after waiting an awkwardly long time for introductions, took the initiative and extended her hand.

“Hi I’m Tyler’s mom, and you are?”

“Meg.” she replied curtly before shaking her hand. “Welcome Meg. Haven’t seen you around before. Are you in Tyler’s class?”

“Uh-uh” was all she got in between some bored gum-chomping.

“And, you’re on the softball team I see?” Continued Jane.

“Yeah, softball and track…and stuff,” replied Meg followed by a long pause.

“Well, I guess you guys are going to…?” Jane said at a loss for words.

“Uh we’re studying.” offered Tyler meekly. “Ha, he final got stuck with an actual study partner,” thought Jane with a smile. “And he aint too happy about it.”

“Ok, well you two have at it, and…remember Tyler about the door.”

Tyler responded with a faint grimace and to Jane’s utter surprise actually picked up both Meg’s and his backpacks and started for the bedroom. A few months ago, Jane finally got fed up with the studying charade and insisted that Tyler keep the door half-way open to cut down on the shenanigans. Sometimes he did, sometimes he didn’t. Either way, Jane was subjected to endless giggles, hushes and the faint sound of sexualized fumbling coming from her son’s bedroom. The two walked off down the hall and Jane settled in to clean up the kitchen smiling to herself as she did.

“From the looks of her, she doesn’t take much shit. At least he’ll get some actual studying done,” she thought to herself. “Probably a lesbian too. Good luck with that stud.” She thought tossing the sponge into the sink and retiring to the living room to read.

15 minutes into her book, Jane heard an audible thump from Tyler’s bedroom. Looking up she perked her ear. Sure enough she heard a few more bangs followed by another loud thump. Jane waited for the giggles, but none came. “The hell is that kid up to?” She thought slamming her book down on the couch. Jane tip-toed down the hall toward the half open door. She wanted to know what was going on, but didn’t want to give the appearance of snooping. It made her seem weak, like a single mom who had lost all control of her household, which she was dangerously on the verge of becoming. Slowly, she crept toward the open door and peered down the hall. What she saw stopped her dead in her tracks.

It looked like a girl was on top of her son in some kind of ’69 position. “Jesus, is that Meg?” she thought to herself trying to comprehend the scene. “Of course it is, who the hell else could it be?” But she looked nothing like the frumpy girl who was standing in the kitchen moments ago.. She had stripped down to an ultra-short, skin-tight pair of black spandex shorts, footie socks and a tight fighting short sleeved Under armor style shirt. She had her thick legs wrapped around Tyler’s head in the shape of a 4 and was using her hand to pull back on one socked foot. God her thighs were big, but Jane could tell even from a distance that this wasn’t baby fat. These were the legs of an athlete.

Jane slowly edged closer, hugging the wall. From her vantage point she could now see Tyler’s chin wedged right up against the powerful rump of the teen girl, his neck cranked back in an awkward angle. One look at his squished, crimson face against the broad sea of black lycra told Jane this wasn’t a sex thing. Tyler was definitely not in this position by choice! Mag had Tyler’s left hand trapped and pinned to the ground, his right hand flopping uselessly on the floor,

Jane noticed Meg’s sweat pants, and sweatshirt thrown into a heap on the floor along with two unopened back packs. “God they haven’t even cracked a book? Had this girl stripped down and subdued her son within minutes? It was as if she had lured him to his bedroom instead of the other way around.” The thought of it sent a chill through Jane’s spine.

Jane inched even closer, and leaned an ear in.

“Tap.” was all she heard from Meg as she coldly looked back at Tylor’s trapped puss, still casually chewing her gum. Tyler brought up his hand quickly and slapped the girl’s thigh. Meg visually relaxed the hold but kept him trapped right where he was. Again, she cranked up the pressure pulling back on her socked foot.

“Tap”, she said once again, and Tyler dutifully tapped on Megs thigh.

Meg repeated the move a few more times, flexing and then squeezing, rhythmically pulsing her legs, quads and hamstrings. It was if she were capable of firing different parts of her lower limbs to inflict various combinations of punishment, testing the ways in which she could illicit a tap.

“God damn, I’ve never seen that boy so obedient!” Jane thought. Imagine how easy my life would be if I could do that. For a moment Jane envisioned herself coming home from work, walking into Tyler’s room, hiking up her skirt and wrapping her legs around his head. “Dishes” She would say with a curt squeeze and Tyler would immediately get up to do them. “Ugh, don’t be stupid.” Jane thought snapping herself out of it. Still, Jane marveled at the control. So lost was she in the display of dominance, that she forget it was her own son who was being tortured on his very own bedroom floor.

Meg finally let go of her foot and straightened her legs out behind her, gracefully raising her crossed feet on her toes. Her massive quads swelled making Tyler’s head all but disappear. She began jolting her legs sharply causing Tylers quaffed hair to bounce with every pulse. Tyler began frantically slapping at his captor.

“Fuck it. I want a knock out,” Meg said with a faint smile looking over her shoulder which sent Tyler shuffling in panic.

He kicked his legs and squirmed, but it was hopeless. Meg clamped her wrist hold down and rode out his bucking with her body. With all that muscle she must have outweighed Tyler by a good 15 pounds.

Tyler was desperately slapping Jane’s hip and thigh. He started verbally petition for his release, but with his jaw clamped in the juncture of her upper thighs and butt, all that came out was a guttural “Uhhnn, Uhhnn,” So cemented in place was his neck and head that he could only stare straight up at the ceiling in the hopes of a miracle. “God she’s reduced him to a blathering retard waving his hand and grunting on the floor,” thought Jane crudely with a smirk.

Then, with one sustained pulse of her legs, Meg made it stop. Just like that, Tyler’s gurgling and squirming subsided. His eyes glazed over and her went limp and impotent as a dish rag. Jane’s breath quickened. “Oh my god, she actually did it.” Jane watched in fascination as Meg prolonged the hold, gently flexing and relaxing, just to make sure Tyler was fully aestheticized. Which he indeed was.

“Oh my god that blond-headed sadist just knocked out my boy.” Jane thought stifling a gasp.

…to be continued?

Edit by admin: This story has been voted the story of the month in [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]. Congratulations, @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]!

The Following 91 Users Say Thank You to 21212998 For This Useful Post:
ace2334, aeglosfeanor, ALC, almundy, Arkadi, babbocalimero, baller2242, bestmixedcatcher, bk13, Boze_Turk, Chadillac, Cseven, daniel88, dersu, dirksneath, elroy62, EricRRobert, fakefake123, farhang223, findway, flipme29, Frule, FuutLustr, galaxy advisory, Gefrid, godstankdivision, Gojiralink, Grap784, gwriter, i l t t, Jdm17, Johanna, jojo, Josaav, Josh6, JulianneMoore, Kitten, kman3uk, ksr32, l0000, legant58, Lily, lisane, lizzbo3, lucad, Maagnar, Magiswagg, Mehrab, mez261uk, mgmib00, Mixedwrestlinglover, mixfightor, mookie69, mr56975, msmaximes, Mudcrab, Naji, Niangfan, noCTRL, ohadkamma5, paul0415, Phaid, pinfan, Ploobio, Pool, postpost, Pottsville, pronzo, quackcow345, quererodorama, rassel4fun, reverseheadscissors, sadmachine, sakehiro, scissorjunkie, scissorme2tight, scissorslave, Sirius, Skeeezex, sluger, snarkhunter, someone1024, Sotha, thumbie_21, Tightsman, Vikkis boytoy, XanatosGambit, xao01, xbr123, zekowrestling, zmaj1
Old 23-Mar-18, 20:11
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts
Default Re: Study Time

Yes, please continue this story, mate. I'd like to know more about Meg and why she's at his house enjoying making him submit multiple times and knocking him out. Thank you very much for sharing it with us.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Mar-18, 21:20
Points: 6,125, Level: 33 Points: 6,125, Level: 33 Points: 6,125, Level: 33
Last Achievements

Definitely needs more parts! The back story of why she's doing this to him, will Jane have Meg teach her so she can discipline her son, or befriend Meg and have her enforce her son when he acts up. Great stuff so far.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to baller2242 For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Mar-18, 21:46
Points: 4,873, Level: 29 Points: 4,873, Level: 29 Points: 4,873, Level: 29
Last Achievements

Yes please.
Old 23-Mar-18, 22:46
Points: 3,754, Level: 25 Points: 3,754, Level: 25 Points: 3,754, Level: 25
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Great job! Please keep it going!
Old 23-Mar-18, 22:48
Points: 5,403, Level: 31 Points: 5,403, Level: 31 Points: 5,403, Level: 31
Last Achievements

Great start - love the size difference and the description of her overpowering him in the bedroom. Look forward to reading more.
The Following User Says Thank You to kman3uk For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Mar-18, 13:02
Points: 7,300, Level: 36 Points: 7,300, Level: 36 Points: 7,300, Level: 36
Last Achievements

Great story. Can't wait to read more. Sounds like my next great scissor fantasy. I've always had a think for Pink .
Old 24-Mar-18, 13:43
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts

Amazing as always! Very happy that you are writing again, Nick!

For those who don't know, OP is the author of [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], the first ever story shared on the forum.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Mar-18, 19:31
Points: 9,208, Level: 41 Points: 9,208, Level: 41 Points: 9,208, Level: 41
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanks Zweig. Those were the days. When I had all the time in the world to write stories. You should post "Nerds Rule" from Valkyrie on here. Anyway, for whatever reason I decided to fire up this story. I'll make some additions soon.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 21212998 For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Mar-18, 20:33
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

I do remember the Aunt Joan stories. They were fantastic, mate. I'm not sure if it has any value for you to be thanked for something you wrote so long ago, but I want you to know that I really appreciated them.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:

Tags
foot worship, teen girl