Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 18-Jul-12, 04:41
Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,079 Times in 4,065 Posts
Default In the news: kung-fu girl fights off 2 attackers!

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

They Knew They Messed With the Wrong Girl’: Female Jogger and Kung Fu Expert Takes on Two Teens Who Accosted Her
Posted on June 24, 2012 at 8:01am by Madeleine Morgenstern

Comments (222)

Twenty-three-year-old Priscilla Dang has been taking martial arts lessons since she was 5. At just 5 feet 4 inches tall, she can’t stand to see women mistreated. That’s why earlier this month, her Kung Fu training kicked in when she said she was accosted while out for a run.

Dang was jogging near her home in Vancouver, Wash. on June 14 when she said two male teens approached her on bikes. According to the Columbian, one of them distracted her with a smirk while the other rode up close behind and firmly smacked her buttocks.

“I grabbed him and said, ‘You need to apologize, and he did,’” Dang told KATU-TV.

But she said things escalated though when the second teen called her a derogatory term.

“It just made something snap in me, like, it’s not OK. It’s so disrespectful,” she said.

Her response? She punched him twice in the face.

“He started coming in for a few, and I was lucky enough to dodge his shots. I came up for another one and I got him good, and I think that upset him,” she recalled.

According to the Columbian, the teen got off his bike to fight her, and after the second hit, took out a pocketknife with a four-inch blade.

“That was when my instinct came in to back off — OK, don’t get so close because he might grab me,” she told KATU.

She said she used the teen’s bike like a shield as a passing car pulled over and a man jumped out. Dang said she ran toward him, yelling that the teens had a knife. The teens rode off as the man shouted for someone else to call 911.

Police ultimately arrested 18-year-old Josiah Sullivan and booked him on suspicion of fourth-degree assault, a gross misdemeanor. The second teen, a 16-year-old, was not taken into custody.

Dang said she thinks they got the message: “I think they knew they messed with the wrong girl.”
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stymie For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Jul-12, 05:14
Points: 8,028, Level: 38 Points: 8,028, Level: 38 Points: 8,028, Level: 38
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: In the news: kung-fu girl fights off 2 attackers!

Kung Fu sucks but sounds like this lady is a pretty good fighter regardless!