Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 05-Feb-16, 00:02
Points: 37,908, Level: 85 Points: 37,908, Level: 85 Points: 37,908, Level: 85
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 3,404 Times in 235 Posts
Default Re: Books and Novels - Chokes, headscissors and neck breaks.

Greasing the Pinata (Cape Weather Mysteries) Tim Maleeny, 2008

Sally grabbed him by his shirt and used his body weight for leverage, launching herself over his shoulder. By the time her ass hit the floor behind him, Sally had her legs wrapped around his neck. Andre pulled the trigger one last time, aiming at nothing, before Sally twisted her legs like a corkscrew and broke his neck.

The Skybound Sea (The Aeons' Gate, Book 3) by Sam Skykes, 2012

He almost flew past her, would have if she hadn't caught him by the throat. He forearm wrapped around his neck, pressed against his windpipe as she jerked back with a snarl.
He flailed, clawed at her arm, kicked wildly. He collapsed to his knees, drawing in sharp, rasping breaths that grew steadily weaker. But even so, the fury inside him didn't relent. Neither did she.
"Liar," he choked, "lied to me, said wouldn't fight."
"I won't fight you," she replied. Her forearm tightened around his windpipe, drew his head close against her in an intimate hatred. "But this isn't you. This is something else."
She pulled harder. He grew weaker, his body limper. The fight left him along with his breath.

Reign of Iron Angus Watson 2015

Ragnall roared and leapt. Spring ducked around him and punched him in the temple, hard this time. He fell on her bed, dazed. She vaulted onto him, legs clamping his arms to his sides. As the fog cleared, his facial expression morphed from stupefied to enraged.
He struggled and bucked but she squeezed her knees, tucked her heels under the camp bed's metal frame and pinned him with ease. She'd repeated Lowa's exercises and her own constantly improving routine almost everyday since captivity, often several times, and she's jogged most of the way from Rome to northern Gaul. Ragnall hadn't. She was half his weight, but she was a good deal stronger. With her feet holding the bed frame he wasn't going anywhere, but still he writhed, face reddening. She squeezed her thighs until his red face started to turn purple and his efforts weakened. She relaxed her grip a little.
"Get off me or I'll-" he spat.
She crushed her legs together, gripped him by his hair and pressed the tip of the knife to his windpipe.

N.B. The above is not strictly appropriate for this thread, but it is possibly the only bodyscissor I've found in historical/fantasy fiction.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DocBlock For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Feb-16, 19:01
Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,023 Times in 615 Posts
Default Re: Books/novels containing headscissors?

Quote:
Originally Posted by scissorjunkie [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yes! There is a true gem of a book conserning headscissors.
It's called Off The Mark and it's by Will Stebbings. I'm 90% sure the author has a scissor fetish as some of the scenes could have been lifted straight from a story on this site.
The best thing for me about this book is the fact that it's a totally normal mainstream novel.
The book itself isn't too bad either. It's a coming of age story about a lad getting his first job and discovering girls in 70's Norfolk. I'm sure it would be a great nostalgia binge if you were about in 70's England but definitely worth reading for the scissor scenes and descriptions of female thighs.
I found that book on amazon. I saw he has a sequel to it and also another book. Have you had a chance to read those? If so, do they have scissors too?
Old 09-Feb-16, 17:52
Points: 11,603, Level: 46 Points: 11,603, Level: 46 Points: 11,603, Level: 46
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

I haven't read the sequel but after a bit of a faf around trying to get google book results to display on a iPhone it didn't look like it had any more scissors unfortunately
Old 10-Mar-16, 01:57
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Default Books and Novels - Chokes, headscissors and neck breaks.

"Defiance" (The Blood Inheritance Trilogy, Book 2) by Adrienne Monson, 2015

This trilogy contains MANY more chokes and neck breaks - I've only listed the scissors here.

The vampire in front of her was named Carl. He smiled ruthlessly as two other vampires grabbed her from behind. She waited until Carl was close enough, then used the bodies holding her as leverage to jump and wrap her ankles around Carl's neck. His arms flailed as she squeezed tightly, but it was too late. She released the head and landed just as his neck made a sickly snap. She threw the vamp on her right over her back so he landed on the floor. Before he could recover, she stomped on his windpipe, snapping his neck as well. (p. 114)

Using that momentum, Leisha grabbed and held on to a brick bream from the low ceiling and slanted her legs forward to land on one of the men's shoulders. She squeezed her thighs together until the bones in his neck made a familiar crunching sound. Letting go of the ceiling, she used her hands to crush the throats of the men rushing in on both sides.

"Cheon of Weltanland Book 1: The Four Wishes" by Charlotte Stone, 1983

Here I drew my sword with a flourish. He looked a little uneasy, but blustered on.
"A monkey may imitate it's master by blowing a flute, but no music will be the result," he said.
"But a large monkey may wring the neck of a chicken, if it takes the whim," I said, and suddenly grasped him by the neck, lifting and squeezing. He attempted to free himself, but my grip was like iron. He could speak no more and his eyes were bulging out.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DocBlock For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Mar-16, 09:30
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Note: The following is without a doubt the best scissor scene I've ever found in a (non-erotic (although judging from this excerpt you may not guess it)) novel.

"Angel" by Gary Kilworth (1993, Gollancz)

He slid down her body and began kissing inside her thighs. Suddenly her legs scissored, gripping him round the neck. He felt his chin go back, her mound against his neck, the hairs coarse and rough on the smooth skin of his throat. He could feel her pelvic bone grinding into his Adam's apple.
"Hey," he tried to say, but the sound was strangled.
She swung sideways improving her grip, so that they were at right angles to one another, his face staring t the ceiling, she on her side, her right leg on top of his throat, her left leg on the back of his neck. She began increasing the pressure, so that his head was forced right back. He tried grabbing at flesh, twisting it, to make her let go, but the more pain he inflicted the harder she squeezed with her strong legs, until he thought his spine was going to snap.
"Please," he said, scrabbling at her thighs, trying to force the legs apart with his hands. "Vanessa."
"You bastard, I ought to break your back."
Her vulva was hard against the side of his neck, but it was not a pleasant feeling. She was strangling him. He began to get weaker. He was getting little air, but her bone was on the artery running up behind his ear. Bright spots of light appeared in front of his eyes. The room began to fade away. He knew he was going to die if she didn't release him.
Then he felt the legs relax. He was pushed aside by one of her feet. He rolled and coughed, the dizziness overcoming him as blood rushed to his head. She kicked him again, hard with her bare heel, probably unaware how close she had come to killing him.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Note: The following scenes are not that amazing, but I include them for the reference and enjoyment of those mixed-wrestling historians and culturalists among us. This one is the earliest published example of a headscissor I have yet found. It is only a fragment as I do not have full access to the actual book.

"The Fan Club" by Irving Wallace (1974, Simon & Schuster)

Her foot slid past his cheek, and she had his neck clamped between her calves. Exerting what reserve of stamina she had left, she pressed her legs together as tightly as possible, trying to choke him and... (p. 248)

Note: This is the earliest example I found so far of a female neck break.

"Special Feature" by Charles De Vet (1958)

Furiously she spun the sobbing man around and climbed on his back Putting both hands under his chin she twisted his head around until his neck abruptly snapped.

Note: And then this is interesting as it is the only scissor KO I've found in children's literature.

The Battles of Ben Kingdom: The City of Fear by Andrew Beasley (2014, Usborne)

She landed neatly on one of the mustachioed men, locking her legs around his neck. The man struggled to shake her off but Lucy only increased the pressure until he fell unconscious and slumped in a heap.

Note: Not a scissor, but also from a kid's book.

The Finisher (Jane Vega Series Book 1) by David Baldacci (2014, Scholastic Press)

I leapt and wrapped my legs around his torso and arms, locking my ankles together as I had done with Cletus in my first bout. By being forced to carry my weight too, he was thrown off balance just enough that when I twisted my body to the right he toppled over. I squeezed my legs tighter, trapping his arms by his side. I gripped his neck and pinched the throbbing pipes of blood that ran up to his head. He struggled to break my leg lock, but I was a lot stronger than I looked and my legs were far stronger than my arms.

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DocBlock For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Mar-16, 10:17
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

"Falling" (Karen Sharpe Series Book 4) by John Connor (2007)

She looped an arm around his throat instead and pulled him to her. He began to struggle, but without co-ordination.
It was a lock she had used before, but a long time ago. She tried to get the right grip, holding him to her, concentrating on his movements, blanking out the pain in her torso. Her arm was slipping because he was bleeding somewhere. She couldn't get a tight enough lock. She forced him to the floor and got her knee into his back. Then she had it. She cupped his chin and twisted his head sharply, trying to break the neck against the lock.
[He throws her off, she grabs a gun but doesn't want to raise the alarm].
He was trying to push himself to his knees but couldn't. She had injured him somehow. She had to have another try, now, before he got his strength back. She put the gun down and rested both knees against his back, pushing hi to the floor. He started to writhe again, but there was less strength now. She could control him; he couldn't throw her off. She passed her arm under his throat and searched for a good strong hold. He was trying to say something, but his voicebox sounded crushed. He started to cough and splutter. She pulled his head back and hooked one arm behind the other, bracing herself. He was making a gargling noise in his throat. As his head cam back she was looking into his eyes. His face was smashed up, but he could see her She saw that he could see her. She took a deep breath and wrenched back on his head.
It didn't work. She let his head sink forward and lay on top of him, gasping for breath, trying to ignore the pain, trying to recover herself. Could she leave him alive? What had she done to weaken him? If it was only the blows to the head he would recover. She couldn't take that risk. She had to try again.
'One more time, Michael,' she said to him, gritting her teeth. She pulled back again, this time getting a good twist to his head. A strangled, sputtering noise came out of his mouth. If she held him long enough like this he would suffocate. But she didn't have the stamina for that. She too a deep breath, feeling the pain slice through her. His handiwork.
'One last go, Michael. Here is comes...' She counted it down in her head. One. Two. Three. She screamed with effort, putting her whole body into the snapping backward motion.
Crack. She felt the neck go, the noise like a stone whacking o the bottom of a car. She collapsed forward, sprawling across him, wheezing for air. Beneath her she could feel his body twitching and jumping. She rolled off him and lay on her back, chest bursting at the seams.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DocBlock For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Mar-16, 02:38
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

"The Chimera Vector" (The Fifth Column Book 1) by Nathan M. Farrugia (2012)

Something firm clamped against his neck. He could no longer draw breath. When he opened his eyes, he realized the shocktrooper was sitting above him, her legs wrapped around his neck in a triangle choke. Right leg under his armpit, boot resting somewhere over the small of his back. Her left leg was bent, her boot hooked under her right knee, locking his neck and one of his shoulders together and squishing them between her legs. In any other situation, this would've been very kinky.
In effect, it wasn't her choking him; it was him choking himself with his own shoulder. She was just helping by squeezing her knee. His vision faded into a wisp of light. His thoughts sowed until her could no longer think at all. He'd let go of the cable long ago; it was just her legs that kept him hanging there like a puppet. He supposed she wanted to be certain he was dead before she dropped him into the shaft.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Prince of Bryanae" (Bryanae Series Book 4) by Jeffrey Getzin (2010)

Willow leaped, pushing off from the tree. She sailed through the dark night air and caught the whisperer in the midsection, bringing him to ground with a thud. An instant later, she had his back. Her forearm lassoed his neck, choking any sound from him while her other hand sought his weapon.
[Irrelevant sentences omitted.]
The whisperer's fingers pried feebly at Willow's forearm, but her grip was too tight and his strength was ebbing.
But no weapons...
"I'm going to ease the pressure off your neck," she whispered into his ear. "If you make any noise, I'll snap it. If you understand, tap my arm twice."
Tap... tap. He had grown so weak that she barely felt the second one.
"Good." Willow gradually loosened her hold. her captive's breaths wheezed in and out.
When he had been breathing long enough that she was sure he wouldn't pass out, she said, "How many others are with you?"
He started to speak, but seemed unable to get the words out through his constricted throat. Willow considered a moment, and then eased the pressure a little more.
"Nobody," he rasped, his voice choked and scratchy.
(pp. 100 & 101)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Blood Oath" (Nathaniel Cade Series Book 1) by Christopher Farnsworth (2010)

Griff smiled back at her. "Doesn't mean I can't-" Griff said, and then he couldn't speak.
She was behind him, her arm around his windpipe, the cool flesh of her cheek against his ear.
"Let's not fight, Griff. You know how Cade hates it when we fight."
She added a little pressure. Griff couldn't breathe. While he till had the strength, he shook his head.
A little more pressure. Spots danced before his eyes. Then, as suddenly as she was there, she was gone again.
Griff sucked down a huge lungful of air.
"Stubborn," she said, now back across the room. "So damn stubborn. No wonder Cade tolerates you." She sniffed. "Then again, it's not like you'd have a lot to lose if I did snap your neck."

"The King" (The Bowsers Files Book 6) by Steven James (2013)

He still held her in place securely with the scalpel, but as he leaned closer to gaze into her eyes, she brought her left leg up and scissored it down across his neck, trapping it between her thighs. She squeezed as hard as she could and tried to roll to break his neck, but he punched her near where he'd stabbed her and the pain devastated her, her grip evaporated, and he wrestled free.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DocBlock For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Mar-16, 08:12
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Note: All of the following are from two series' by James Axler called "Deadlands" and "Outlanders" (both set in the same universe). "James Axler" is just a house name that these books are published under. Both series contain many more female chokes, scissors and neck breaks, but as there almost 200 books combined, finding them can be difficult.
The two pictures included are of the character "Krysty" who has a certain predilection for these maneuvers throughout both series'.

"Thunder Road" (Deathlands Series Book 38) by James Axler (2008)

Without a sound to give herself away, she took a step forward and wrapped an arm around Howard's neck, closing around his throat as she pulled him to her. If she could break the bastard's neck, if she could crush his windpipe to stop him issuing any more orders.
Taken by surprise, he stumbled back into her, knocking her backward and off balance. She crashed against the wall, and the jarring impact made her grunt. But she did not weaken her grip. She was aware as he pushed against her of how strong he was, and simultaneously of how weakened she was, still, but she could not lessen that grip. She had to cling on, throttle him and stop him issuing orders at all costs...

"Hanging Judge" (Deathlands Series Book 115) by James Axler (2014)

Krysty had her powerful thighs clamped tight on the neck of the sec squad leader's head. She rolled sideways forcefully. Mildred winced as she heard his neck snap.
She'd seen Krysty do that move before. It always got to her, actually made her neckbones ache in sympathy.

"Serpent's Tooth" (Outlanders Series Book 48) by James Axler (2009)

The pistol in his hand was forgotten, and he didn't even realize that he stood as still as a statue until Domi disappeared behind the weapon's slide, her thighs wrapped around the neck of the fifth killer.
Lakesh lowered his gun as Domi's thighs scissored the hooded insurgent's head. An ugly crunch of neck bones filled he air, the punctuation mark of the murderous assault on the advisory council.

"Warlord of the Pit" (Outlanders Series Book 51) by James Axler

Her right foot, with all her weight behind it, drove into his neck. She pivoted sharply and smartly on her heel, crushing his larynx, grinding her foot into his windpipe.

"Necropolis" (Outlanders Series Book 69) by James Axler (2014)

"So, teacher, what's today's class?" Kane asked her.
She wrapped her fingers around his throat. For an instant, Kane felt as if his head were going to come off his neck, blowing off like the cork on a bottle. Then she relaxed her grip, enough to keep his throat from collapsing under stone-smashing force.
"You've been a bad study, my sweet," Neekra told him.
His feet kicked helplessly in the air, inches above the ground. Kane punched her forearm, but she paid no notice. He might as well have been dropping grains of sand on her limb.
"You... won't... hurt..." Kane sputtered. He could breathe but only barely. She was in control now.
"I won't hurt your brother, your anam-chara?" Neekra asked.
Kane grimaced. Any further words were caught beneath her steel grip.
Neekra continued to stride forward, holding Kane as if he were a cupful of water. His feet kicked, bicycling in empty space trying to give himself leverage.
"I will do whatever I damned well please, you overrated little monkey!" Neekra spat. "I need you to open my tomb, to tell e where it can be found."
"Why... me?" Kane rasped.
[Several sentences omitted]
Kane tried to say something else, but she had upped the pressure of her fingers around his windpipe. He could breathe, but speech was out of the question.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DocBlock For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Mar-16, 16:52
Points: 6,799, Level: 35 Points: 6,799, Level: 35 Points: 6,799, Level: 35
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,147 Times in 185 Posts

pretty impressive collection you got there, docblock.

anyway I haven't read it but there is a headscissor in the book "the unquiet"
this one (to avoid confusions, 'cause there is another book by that name): [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

you might wanna check that one out.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lahdell2 For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Mar-16, 23:36
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Great find, lahdell! I haven't included any excerpts because they are very, very short. But for anyone else who's interested "The Unquiet" by Mikaela Everett contains a neck-scissor KO, barefoot choke, neck snap and some other strangling. All too brief, but still worthy of note.

"Ragnarok" (A Jack Sigler Thriller - Book 3) by Jeremy Robinson

Just before she reached him, she stepped up into the air, planted her foot on his thigh and ran up the man's stomach and chest. She pushed off his broad pectorals and her head and arms shot back towards the door and Frankenstein's guard. Her body flew horizontal, with her back to the ground, for just a foot before her arms found the lumbering guard's head and neck. She grasped his thick neck with both hands and as the man that had acted as her ladder came closer, she wrapped her shins on either side of his neck too.
Together, the three of them formed a human bridge, with each guard acting as the uprights, and Asya stretched from neck to neck as the surface of the bridge. With a sudden and violent shift of her hips, Asya rotated her entire body in a horizontal twist, like a human top that had just been launched at speed. The spinning movement broke the neck of each burly man, before all three of their bodies pitched to the floor. The report of the cervical vertebrae fracturing in stereo was tremendous, and she feared the creatures from the larger room would be coming to investigate.

"Lockdown" (Ryan Lock Book 1) by Sean Black

Mareta skittered around Brand's back, her hand twisting as she kept a firm grip on the handle of the knife protruding from Bran's foot. Then she let go a put her forearm around his neck, choking him out. This time she was too close in for his elbows to reach her.
Brand flailed as Lock struggled to be heard above the noise. The door was being forced open and his strength was draining by the second. 'You come in, he's dead!' he yelled.
The pushing stopped.
Lock glanced back to where Brand stood, Mareta behind him, right forearm tourniqueting his neck, left hand up as the chin of his helmet. Lock knew she was ready to swivel his head past the point of no return for his top cervical vertebrae as soon as the door opened. (pp. 230 & 231)
The Following User Says Thank You to DocBlock For This Useful Post: