Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 15-Jun-16, 03:33
Points: 5,741, Level: 32 Points: 5,741, Level: 32 Points: 5,741, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Opinions on "dangerouslegs" website

Hello everyone! This is my first time starting a thread and I apologize if this is a repeat.

Is anyone a fan of or ever ordered videos from dangerouslegs.com? What are your thoughts on the website and their content?

My observation of the site: The girls are extremely attractive with fantastic bodies that thoroughly scissor from every position. They are mostly basic scissorholds and their respective reverses, everything is non-competitive, no knockouts, rarely any tapping, and the females seductively lounge as shes torturing the victim.

I dont mind non-competitive at all, I actually prefer it. Depending on the video, I also like when the chick just lays back and has the look of entitlement to scissor the poor guy. I love the variety of holds in each video. And knockouts arent too important to me. But my problem is the scissors look so weak. I wont say anything looks fake...but you can tell not alot of effort is being put into the squeezes. No one is really playing to the camera but it just seems like they focus on the look of the holds and not the effect of the holds at all. To put it simply, if you go on the website and look at the stills from the sessions they look way more impressive than the actual video.

Throughout the years I have seen many clips from dangerouslegs on youtube and other streaming sites. Ill be honest, I gravitate toward some of the clips just because the girls are really good looking but I also find myself wanting the clips to be better than they actually are. Even out of desperation I bought a few clips from the site because of the explanation of the video and the stills. Worst mistake ever as the videos dont measure up at all. They are supposed to be revamping the site to make sessions a little more intense as well as add smothering and facesitting exclusive videos to the mix. Smother videos would work perfect for their style of domination but to be honest they lost me as a paying customer. If I can stream it, I will watch.
Old 15-Jun-16, 04:34
Producer
Points: 6,514, Level: 34 Points: 6,514, Level: 34 Points: 6,514, Level: 34
Last Achievements

Default Re: Opinions on "dangerouslegs" website

Thanks for the opinion. We appreciate the feedback.

One thing we are known for is having some of the best looking girls in the business. We also have a good mix of girls who you won't find on any other scissor sites.

We also have our PSI-based squeeze test, which is something we came up with and we get a lot of compliments on considering there is very little originality coming from others producers in the scissor business.

We're sorry you feel the squeezing isn't real, but we also pride ourselves on not playing to the camera with inflated photosets or throwing in fake knockouts in every other video because it's the thing to do. The squeezing is 100% real and if anything looks like it may be less than 100%, it's because the girls are holding back since, in many cases, they've never done it before. That is also something that many people find appealing.

We purposely instruct the girls to make it look effortless, since that is what most people want to see. I'm not really sure where you are coming from regarding the amount of effort. You say you like the seductive/lounging look, but then you say it appears not much effort is being put into it.

As for the descriptions, I do tend to agree with you. The thing is we try to avoid lame story lines and just hire girls to show us what they've got... so as you can imagine there are only so many ways to describe what's happening in these niche, reality-based scenarios. We may do away with descriptions all together and just put up video stats instead. After all, pictures are worth 1000 words in this business.

Anyway, we're sorry to see you go as a customer, but please keep in mind that these videos are protected by copyright law, so if you're seeing them being streamed anywhere on the net, it's not authorized by us. We would appreciate it if you reported those instances rather than watching for free.

Thanks,
DJ
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 15-Jun-16, 05:26
Points: 5,741, Level: 32 Points: 5,741, Level: 32 Points: 5,741, Level: 32
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordanaleigh3 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

One thing we are known for is having some of the best looking girls in the business. We also have a good mix of girls who you won't find on any other scissor sites.

We also have our PSI-based squeeze test, which is something we came up with and we get a lot of compliments on considering there is very little originality coming from others producers in the scissor business.

We're sorry you feel the squeezing isn't real, but we also pride ourselves on not playing to the camera with inflated photosets or throwing in fake knockouts in every other video because it's the thing to do. The squeezing is 100% real and if anything looks like it may be less than 100%, it's because the girls are holding back since, in many cases, they've never done it before. That is also something that many people find appealing.

We purposely instruct the girls to make it look effortless, since that is what most people want to see. I'm not really sure where you are coming from regarding the amount of effort. You say you like the seductive/lounging look, but then you say it appears not much effort is being put into it.

As for the descriptions, I do tend to agree with you. The thing is we try to avoid lame story lines and just hire girls to show us what they've got... so as you can imagine there are only so many ways to describe what's happening in these niche, reality-based scenarios. We may do away with descriptions all together and just put up video stats instead. After all, pictures are worth 1000 words in this business.

Anyway, we're sorry to see you go as a customer, but please keep in mind that these videos are protected by copyright law, so if you're seeing them being streamed anywhere on the net, it's not authorized by us. We would appreciate it if you reported those instances rather than watching for free.

Thanks,
DJ
I hope you got my private message. I really didnt mean to come off offensively. And I guess I know what I mean in my head but cant translate it too well on paper when it comes to talking about the effort. The lounging is awesome, I guess I was more commenting on the aggression? Either way I understand about sometimes instructing to hold back and about girls being new. I will do my part to report videos if I find them...i do have plenty from your site that i got the right way. And who knows, maybe I'll tryout a video or two of the new smother series
Old 15-Jun-16, 10:11
KO inquisitor
Points: 16,731, Level: 56 Points: 16,731, Level: 56 Points: 16,731, Level: 56
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,231 Times in 499 Posts

Any chance you can do make some real scissor KO videos??
Old 15-Jun-16, 15:23
Points: 14,919, Level: 53 Points: 14,919, Level: 53 Points: 14,919, Level: 53
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordanaleigh3 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Thanks,
DJ
Story lines are cheesy anyway. Torri and Alyssa are the hottest.
Old 16-Jun-16, 06:36
Points: 302, Level: 6 Points: 302, Level: 6 Points: 302, Level: 6

No offense , but from what I can see on their site, the girls are skinny so so's. Nothing to make me look at my wallet for my credit card.

Tags
bodyscissors, headscissors