Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 04-Jan-17, 04:37
Points: 75,407, Level: 100 Points: 75,407, Level: 100 Points: 75,407, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 6,746 Times in 631 Posts
Default Re: Bondage and discipline

Quote:
Originally Posted by al-uk [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Once secured I get that captured/helpless feeling which really excites me.
Once secured the guy can be truly helpless and that excites me. Guys are usually stronger, heavier and well able to push a girl off if they really want to. In my experience it's so much better for both if the woman is in total control and can push the guys limits and boundaries.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sillver For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Jan-17, 13:57
Points: 38,470, Level: 86 Points: 38,470, Level: 86 Points: 38,470, Level: 86
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,127 Times in 324 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillver [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Once secured the guy can be truly helpless and that excites me. Guys are usually stronger, heavier and well able to push a girl off if they really want to. In my experience it's so much better for both if the woman is in total control and can push the guys limits and boundaries.
Im still quietly waiting for that experience to become a reality once again...Happy New year btw
The Following User Says Thank You to sprog For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Jan-17, 14:51
Post of The Year Winner
Points: 33,829, Level: 80 Points: 33,829, Level: 80 Points: 33,829, Level: 80
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,810 Times in 504 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillver [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thanks Sillver, that's good to know. Once I'm secured I just love that feeling where I know there is nothing I can do to prevent Raven from sitting on my face as long, or as fullweight, as she wants. Facesitting without bondage is always great, but the helplessness of being tied up definitely enhances things for me.
Old 04-Jan-17, 17:21
Post of The Year Winner
Points: 33,829, Level: 80 Points: 33,829, Level: 80 Points: 33,829, Level: 80
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,810 Times in 504 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnie4444 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
So you enjoy facesitting do you al-uk ? Hell, what's not to enjoy about having a girl who looks like Raven, hog-tying you and then sitting on your face ?
I can't think of anything wrong... however the facesitting is often not long enough !!!!!

Last edited by al-uk; 05-Jan-17 at 20:42.
Old 04-Jan-17, 21:51
Points: 75,407, Level: 100 Points: 75,407, Level: 100 Points: 75,407, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprog [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Im still quietly waiting for that experience to become a reality once again...Happy New year btw
You know you'd be smothered again and only the restraints kept you there when it became more panic than pleasure. Keep up the underwater swimming, the practice could prove useful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by al-uk [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thanks Sillver, that's good to know. Once I'm secured I just love that feeling where I know there is nothing I can do to prevent Raven from sitting on my face as long, or as fullweight, as she wants. Facesitting without bondage is always great, but the helplessness of being tied up definitely enhances things for me.
Being helpless certainly seems to enhance the experience. Bondage provides a means where a guy can be genuinely overpowered and controlled despite his best struggles. We don't all have the combat skills to physically overpower without disabling the guy first.

Last edited by sillver; 04-Jan-17 at 21:51.
The Following User Says Thank You to sillver For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Jan-17, 23:34
Last Achievements

My dearest Sillver,Im almost swimming everyday now.

The only difference would be..... I might last a bit longer ,the "end play" would always be the same,no matter how long it lasts ...Panic would be a certainty.

Secondly you re right, bondage would be needed, as much as I would be willing to please

A slow build up might be more erotic for both, the ball is on your sidexx

Last edited by sprog; 04-Jan-17 at 23:49.
Old 05-Jan-17, 21:21
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprog [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
My dearest Sillver,Im almost swimming everyday now.

The only difference would be..... I might last a bit longer ,the "end play" would always be the same,no matter how long it lasts ...Panic would be a certainty.

Secondly you re right, bondage would be needed, as much as I would be willing to please

A slow build up might be more erotic for both, the ball is on your sidexx
However tough they are and however gently it's done smothering always results in panic eventually. It would build up gradually with longer and longer smothers weakening you slowly till the last smother exceeded your limits and you desperately fought for breath.
The Following User Says Thank You to sillver For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Jan-17, 01:27
Last Achievements

mmmmmm....As always im left speechless...sweet dreams xx
The Following User Says Thank You to sprog For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Jan-17, 03:42
Points: 5,188, Level: 30 Points: 5,188, Level: 30 Points: 5,188, Level: 30
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

My wife and I wrestle a lot. I'm really living in a dream world. She is open and enjoys every fantasy I suggest (although she prefers me to be dominant when we venture into more mainstream sex activities). We play with wrestling, ball busting, cbt, foot fetish, facesitting, strap on, whipping, and more relevant to the thread, bondage.

Admittedly we are both amateurs when it comes to bondage but I too love the feeling that when she ties my hands behind my back, or hog ties me, then I am completely at her mercy. She has even a couple times put me in a rear naked choke and ko'd me whilst my hands were tied behind my back. Now THAT, is one of my ultimate thrills. The genuine fear I have over whether she knows or not when I am out, and how long she will keep the choke on for afterwards.

The only criticism I have (if any) is that I know I can physically beat her. Although if she wants to tie me up, she usually plays dirty and ties me up even when i resist.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dkid13 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Jan-17, 16:24
Points: 14,655, Level: 52 Points: 14,655, Level: 52 Points: 14,655, Level: 52
Last Achievements

I have yet to experience facesitting, but I definitely agree that it would be a good way to follow up being tied up by a woman. You're very lucky to be able to see someone like Raven.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rcress232 For This Useful Post:

Tags
bondage, discipline, female dominance