Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 10-Nov-11, 21:51
Points: 6,078, Level: 33 Points: 6,078, Level: 33 Points: 6,078, Level: 33
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default True experiences

When I was 5 years old because of behavioral problems I had to go to a special clinic. It was here that Pin Down Was practiced. One day I misbehaved and I was dragged to a Pin Down Room. The care worker threw me on the floor and sat on my chest. She has a reasonably short skirt on from what I remember and green panties. She sat quite high up and at the time I was really frightened and wanted to get up. Another Care Worker turned up and said "IS EVERYTHING OK??" She said yes thank you. Then after around 20 mins more and when I had calmed down she got off me and we went back to class. This was not sexual abuse it was quite the norm in the 1970s

The other incident happened when I went to Special School. I remember getting tripped up by a girl called Diana and her boyfriend kicked me then she sat on my head. She would have been around 15 and me 8 at the time. But she had a mental age of around the same age as me then. It went on for 20 mins when she got up. I can remember actually being frightened, but it gave me a fetish for life.

I have had family members who were women sit on me as well. Normally it would be silly things like Twister when they ended up sitting on me or play fighting with my cousins. My Nan sat on me when I was 9 as a joke and tickled me. My Adopted Sister used to sit on me. She was abused in foster homes and I think was acting out her abuse.

Since then I have always liked my Girlfriends sitting on me. My Wife used to sit on me loads and enjoyed doing it. My present girlfriend is the same and enjoys to pin me down. So I think I should thank the two girls above for showing me the right path. Most girls do not complain with me as I enjoy to give and receive oral as well as them face sitting me.

Oh and on my forthcoming babies life it happened. I would never wish on my unborn childs life. I have been lucky. Some people are just in the right place at the right time.

Steve
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to chemer For This Useful Post:

Tags
face, short, sitting, skirt, smother