Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 25-Jun-12, 06:05
Points: 16,665, Level: 56 Points: 16,665, Level: 56 Points: 16,665, Level: 56
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default The Stronger Sex

THE STRONGER SEX

I had always thought it obvious that men were the stronger sex in every aspect,
but my opinions changed rapidly during one afternoon when the following events
I occurred.
I was with some friends from school at the house of my buddy Peter Lucas just
sitting around doing nothing. There were four of us in the living room; Peter, myself,
our classmate Daniel and his girlfriend Victoria. Daniel is the most popular guy at
school and we both are part of the school wrestling team. Victoria is considered
the most beautiful girl in school with her long blond hair and blue eyes, but she is
rather shy and doesn’t speak much when in the company of Daniel. To be honest
he doesn’t treat her with much respect and takes her for granted if you want my
opinion.
Somehow we started talking about men and women, agreeing that there still
were lots of injustices towards women in society but that things were changing for
the better. Then the whole thing started when Daniel said that a certain degree of
inequality was inevitable since men after all were the stronger sex. I agreed to this
and it seemed that even Victoria did, but Peter protested vividly that the opposite
was true. Not only were women stronger mentally than men, but also physically.
Daniel laughed at this statement and so did I, but Peter said that he could prove it
whenever we wanted. Of course we challenged him to prove it thinking that he was
only kidding us and didn’t believe it himself. He calmly stood up and told us that we
were going to get a big surprise as well as a big humiliation. Then he left the room.
When he came back he had two other members of his family with him. It was his
mother Tracy, who was in her early forties, and his younger sister Stella who was
only fourteen. The rest of us were all eighteen. Peter told his mother and sister that
we all thought that men were the stronger sex and that he had told us that women
were stronger. He asked them if they would like to help him prove his point. His
mother had a big smile on her face as she said that she’d love to prove us wrong.
She looked at Daniel and said that he sure looked like a big, strong guy, but was
he really as strong as he looked. Daniel told her that he was even stronger than he
looked, because he was the best wrestler in school. He really boasted about it but
Tracy Lucas looked unimpressed.
“So if you’d let me use a wrestling hold on you, you’re sure that you could get out
of it?” she said.
“No offence, Mrs. Lucas, but I don’t think that a woman can beat a man at
wrestling. Especially not if he’s a fully trained wrestler like me. And definitely not if
the woman is of your age.”
“I’m glad you’re so stupidly sure about it. That will make me enjoy this even more”,
she said as she started to unzip her dress to our great surprise. Even greater was
the surprise when she stood there in her underwear displaying a beautiful and very
muscular body. This was the moment in life that taught me never to judge a book by
its cover. Tracy was not the ordinary, middle-aged housewife we had thought. There
was a long silence as she stepped out of her dress and we marvelled at the sight of
her killer body in underwear. Her legs were clad in black nylon stockings, with garter belt and everything, and they had extremely well defined muscles. She must have
been a dancer or even a bodybuilder or at least active in sports. By the look of it
maybe she still was active, even at the age of forty-two. She finally broke the silence
and told us to move the table away from the sofa and clear a space for the wrestling
match.
Daniel was as impressed as I was by her muscles, but he hadn’t lost any
confidence in the outcome of the match.
“Alright”, he said, “I’ll let you put me in any hold you like and when I get out of it I
have proven that men are stronger. Then we’ll stop, cause I don’t want to risk hurting
you.”
“And if you don’t get out of it? Maybe I’ll hurt you. Have you thought about that?”
“Don’t worry. Do your worst!” he said laughing as he got up and placed himself on
the “wrestling mat”.
“Be sure to laugh all you can now, Daniel, because soon you’ll be crying”, she said
in a voice that almost frightened me. There was a tone of aggression in it now. Could
it be that Daniel was playing with fire?
“Just put me in any hold you like”, he said and sat down on the mat.
She kneeled behind him, pulled at his shoulders to place him on his back with
her sitting above his head. Then she sat down comfortably, spreading her legs
and pulled his head into her lap with both hands. Holding it there in place with her
hands under his chin, she slowly scissored her legs with great care, holding his neck
between her thighs and locking her ankles together, securing the wrestling hold of
her choice. She still didn’t put any pressure on, just wanted to make sure that the
hold was technically perfect, which it seemed to be. It was obvious that this wasn’t
just improvisation, she knew what she was doing and had probably done it many
times before. Peter obviously knew exactly how his mother would prove us wrong.
Maybe he even knew it from his own experience. I glanced at him and his sister
Stella and though they both had sat down to watch the events with anticipation I
somehow got the impression that both of them were pretty sure about the outcome.
“Alright, Daniel, I’m happy with my hold. You can start trying to get out whenever
you feel like it.”
“I have to admit I’m rather enjoying my position, Mrs. Lucas, but a point has to be
proven, so... here we go.”
Daniel put his hands on her knees and tried prying them apart to pull his head
out of the scissor hold, but she responded immediately by putting more pressure
on his neck with her inner thigh muscles. He still hadn’t used all his might, since
he didn’t think he’d need to, but when he felt the power of those beautiful thighs he
understood that he would really have to put an effort in to free himself. He pulled
again, much harder this time, but once again her response was instantaneous and
very strong. The harder he tried, the harder she squeezed his neck between her
mighty thighs. She really executed this hold perfectly.
He stopped trying to force her legs apart and instead tried to get to his feet or at
least knees, but she squeezed even harder and pushed him down with her calves
and feet, forcing him to lie helplessly flat on his back. I could see Daniel getting
desperate now, as there seemed to be no escape from the crushing vice of her
incredibly strong legs squeezing his neck relentlessly. He struggled like mad now, but again the more he struggled to free his neck; the tighter her scissored legs
squeezed him. She could easily match his attempts to get free and was in complete
control over his body. I looked over at Victoria and she appeared to take pleasure in
seeing her dominating boyfriend in such a controlled position. I have to admit that I
also took some strange unknown pleasure in watching Daniel lying brutally cradled
in Tracy’s lithe limbs.
After about ten minutes Daniels powers were beginning to wear out and he had
stopped struggling. He just lay there exhausted and embarrassed that he had to
admit that he was beaten. She wasn’t squeezing him extremely hard now, but with
just enough pressure to keep weakening him and keep him from escaping.
“Do you give, Danny boy?” she asked him.
“No way, bitch”, was the unwise response.
She immediately started squeezing again and this time much harder than she
had before. He cried out in pain. Her massive thigh muscles bulged and almost
covered his neck and head. The sight of her sexy stocking-clad legs working hard
at dominating a big well-trained man and causing him pain strangely aroused me.
Being a trained wrestler Daniel had a really strong neck, but Tracy’s thighs were
much stronger.
She started changing position to be able to squeeze even harder. Rolling over
to one side, then back to the first position, then to the other side. Daniels body
just followed her movements. He tried to resist the humiliating experience of being
tossed and turned around at her will, but her legs were too strong. She could do
whatever she wanted to with him, put him in any position, just using the sheer
strength of her legs and the excellent technique of her leg wrestling routines. When
she lay on her left side it seemed that she put extra pressure on his neck with her
right leg, which was pressing the side of his face down into the mat. Then she rolled
over to the other side for the same humiliating treatment.
When she finally stopped rolling over to her sides she started using various other
movements as variations to the original position. She grabbed his wrists and pulled
them over his head as she lay down flat on her back. At the same time as she pulled
at his arms to move his neck tighter into her crotch, she would readjust her scissor
to be as tight as possible and stretch out her legs in the air in front of his face, as to
let him admire their powerful beauty. Then she squeezed his neck the hardest yet.
He was definitely in real agony now.
Then she let go of his wrists and propped her upper body up with her elbows so
she could see him in the hold. She sadistically looked down on his face between her
thighs, licking her lips at the sight, clearly enjoying every second of her domination.
“I don’t mind if you don’t give, Danny. I admit that you have a strong neck under
your thick head, but that only makes it nicer to squeeze. You’ve probably guessed
by now that I really enjoy squeezing men between my thighs and believe me – I
haven’t even begun to show you how I can hurt you with my legs.”
Daniel still wouldn’t submit. He’s pride was really hurt more than his neck. So
Tracy didn’t hesitate to continue torturing him. She once more put her hands under
his chin and pulled his head towards her crotch as she started squeezing hard
again. This time she was squeezing so hard, so intense and for such a long time
that he was screaming in agony. The sound of his pain was mixed with the sound of her pleasure. She was moaning out load for every squeeze she gave his poor
neck and she started to breathe heavily, clearly starting to use her fantastic legs
with some effort now. Daniels face was turning red imprisoned between her thighs.
She still held his chin with both hands while covering more and more of his head
and neck with her amazing thighs. They seemed to grow bigger and bigger for
every second and we all wondered if Daniels head wasn’t ready to explode with the
incredible impact. The colour of his face was now going from red to purple.
Just when we thought it couldn’t get any more painful for Daniel she showed us
one last trick. Her legs were stretched out all the time now, ankles locked and feet
pointing upwards, almost to the ceiling. This meant that there was room to bend her
knees, still crossed-ankled and kick him in the stomach. Then with full power she
snapped her legs straight out again, returning to the previous position, thundering
her thighs into the sides of his neck, causing a short, super hard squeeze. She
kept alternating between these two weapons. Kicking him hard with her heels and
squeezing his neck so fast and hard we all thought that she might cut his head off.
We were hardly surprised when Daniel started screaming, “I give! I give! Please,
no more! I give”. He was now totally humiliated, all his male pride had vanished
and just like Tracy had promised him there were tears in his eyes. She stopped her
movements and relaxed her scissor hold, but refused to release him and asked him
who was the superior sex. When he didn’t reply fast enough she gave him a hard
squeeze and he instantly cried out that women were the stronger sex. She still didn’t
release him from the hold, because I think she loved having him there. She padded
his head between her thighs and said:
“Good boy! And don’t you ever forget it.”
Then she looked at me and said that she hoped I had learned the lesson as well.
I told her I definitely had. She said she thought that every lesson should be taught
by practice. I was afraid to ask her what she meant, but I guessed that I would soon
find out. She finally released Daniel from the hold she had held him in all this time,
but only momentarily. I was afraid that she wanted me to be her next victim, but
she held on to Daniel and dragged him over to the sofa. He was way past resisting
now. She sat him down on the floor leaning against the sofa with his back. Then
she sat down on the sofa behind him and wrapped her legs around his neck again.
She held him tightly in a firm, inescapable hold, but didn’t put any real pressure on,
just squeezing him gently now and then as a reminder of her power. Then she only
spoke one word: “Stella!”
I looked at her fourteen-year-old daughter who approached me and dragged me
to my feet on the mat. My lesson in practice was about to start. I carefully studied
my opponent who was dressed in a white t-shirt and jeans shorts. You could say
she had her mother’s legs. I knew that she was doing gymnastics and had noted
her well-trained body before, but I never thought about how she could use it to
wrestle. Her face was very innocent looking and she really didn’t seem like a girl
who enjoyed hurting men. She had her blond hair in pigtails and her smile revealed
braces. She was just a kid, for god’s sake! I should be able to handle her.
Tracy lit a cigarette and watched Stella and me expecting to see something
enjoyable. She was virtually ignoring Daniel while still scissoring him. If he made a
move to get out of the hold she just gave him a hard squeeze to keep him in place.
She did this without even watching him as she was focused on the next event on the
mat.
Tracy explained the rules of the game that was about to start.
“It’s ordinary wrestling. You both start standing up. Stella won’t need to put you in
a hold before you start. The only exception to the wrestling rules that you’re used to
is that she is allowed to use her legs.”
After seeing her mother’s legs at work I had no doubt that Stella could do
something similar. I was sure now that Tracy had taught her daughter to use her
legs as a weapon against men. Her legs looked nice and strong, with big, round
calves, but she was only fourteen so she couldn’t be that strong. And I was sure as
hell not going to let her catch me in a scissor.
“The match is over when any wrestler has forced the other to three submissions”,
said Tracy. “Begin!”
We jumped around a bit, circling each other to find an opening. Suddenly Stella
surprised me by jumping straight at me with legs wide open. She wrapped her legs
around my waist and managed to throw me down onto the mat. I thought the impact
of the two of us falling down would make her loose her grip, but she was still clinging
all over me with arms and legs. She turned me over on my back, still with her legs
around my body, scissoring me from the side. She held my head and arm with one
of her arms and used the other arm to pull my body more tightly towards her as she
readjusted her scissoring legs. Her left thigh was under my back and her right thigh
over my stomach as she started to squeeze my body between them. I had no idea
that the legs of a fourteen-year-old girl could cause such pain. Her scissoring legs
were mercilessly squeezing me with an enormously hard, steady pressure. I was
forced to submit almost immediately.
“First submission to Stella and it only took about twenty seconds from the word go.
What do you think about that Daniel? Your friend seems to be almost as weak as
you are”, said Tracy, still with her thighs embracing Daniel’s neck. “Round two!”
Stella had taken me by surprise the first time, but now I was ready for her. She
wasn’t going to catch me in a flying scissor again. But once again she was to fast
for me, both in her thinking and her wrestling moves. She threw herself at my feet,
grabbing them and pulling hard, causing me to loose my balance again. I landed
on my back and before I could react Stella was already sitting on my upper chest
with her crotch all in my face. She pinned my arms with her legs and sat so hard
and tight over me that I couldn’t shake her off. Then she grabbed my hair and pulled
my head up from the floor and gripped it firmly with her thighs. She rolled over to
one side still holding my head, stretched out her legs and crossed her ankles. I was
caught in a head scissor and once again it all happened so fast I couldn’t believe it.
She started squeezing as hard as she could and I couldn’t stand the power of this
young girls legs for many seconds. When I submitted she stood up over me with her
legs spread wide and her hands on her hips glaring down at me in triumph.
I had no doubt that she would win round three as well. I had hardly ever lost a
wrestling match to a guy before, but this girl seemed to have power over me. I was
more than a little embarrassed about being so easily beaten by a girl – a girl who
was four years younger than me.
In the third round she once more made me look foolish by using her astonishing wrestling skills. She was so fast, so athletic and had such great technique that she
had no trouble trapping me in a scissor once more. This time it was an unbelievable
acrobatic flying head scissor that she applied after a short gymnastic tumble that
launched her lethal weapons straight for my head. And when she had me in a
scissor it was always just a matter of seconds before she made me submit by
squeezing me amazingly hard. She dominated me completely and she made it all
look so easy. I was totally overwhelmed with admiration for this strong young girl. If
submission wrestling using scissors were to become an Olympic event in the future I
would bet all my money on Stella Lucas as gold medallist.
“Now you know why I spell scisster with a c and an extra s in it”, said Peter proudly.
“Maybe you’ll feel better knowing that you are not the only men I’ve seen being
defeated by the stronger members of my family.”
“So, it seems that you were wrong, Daniel”, said Tracy. “If two strong, fit guys
like you can be made to submit to a young girl like Stella and an old bitch like me,
wouldn’t you say that it proves that women are the stronger sex?”
I agreed without hesitation as I watched Stella leave the room and followed her
marvellous calves with my eyes as she walked away, but Daniel was still reluctant to
congratulate his opponents.
“It still seems we haven’t fully convinced you, Daniel, so I think we should play one
more game. Victoria, do you want to have a go at it? Maybe being beaten by his
own girlfriend is what Daniel needs to see sense.”
Victoria first protested that she didn’t know anything about wrestling. Tracy said
that she would love to teach her, just as she had taught her daughter. This could be
their first lesson. Victoria then said that she couldn’t treat Daniel like that, but Tracy
persuaded her.
“I treat my husband like that at least once a week and he has grown to like it very
much. I’ve seen how Daniel mistreats you and maybe this is exactly what you should
do to make him respect you more. Furthermore, Victoria, I’ve been watching your
reactions to the way I’ve handled your boyfriend and I’m pretty sure that you enjoyed
watching it as much as I enjoyed doing it. So why don’t you try doing it now? I’m
sure you’ll like it.”
So Victoria agreed to take her first lesson in mixed wrestling and the art of
scissoring. Daniel was still imprisoned between Tracy’s thighs, as he had been for
almost an hour by now. While Tracy still held him in a head scissor from behind,
she instructed Victoria to get in position to perform a body scissor from the side.
Victoria was wearing a red plaid skirt, which she now pulled up over her waist to
free her legs. She also took off her high heel shoes, but kept her stockings on. She
wore white overknee cotton stockings. Her legs were much too skinny for my taste,
but she looked sexy in her stockings. She moved in close to Daniels torso and put
one leg behind him and one in front of him. A little hesitant at first she crossed her
ankles and started squeezing. Daniel asked her to stop humiliating him at once, but
this only made her make up her mind to really make the most of this opportunity.
She started to squeeze harder. I thought that Victoria’s slim legs could do little
damage compared to the magnificent legs of Tracy and Stella. Still it was very sexy
seeing her really trying to give Daniel a lesson that he had long deserved. Tracy
told Victoria that she had to put her crotch as close as she could to Daniels torso, securing a tight scissor enabling her to get better leverage and bring more pressure
to her squeezing. Victoria was rapidly becoming a good pupil and now Daniel was
starting to show signs of pain. So it seemed to be possible to squeeze hard even
with legs that weren’t very muscular. Much of Victoria’s power must have come from
the desire to avenge herself on the way Daniel had treated her, but was never going
to treat her again.
Tracy helped Victoria by squeezing harder at Daniels neck again. They worked as
a team now, collaborating in making their prey suffer. They looked incredibly sexy,
both wearing thigh high stockings, both using their thighs to squeeze hard with the
intent to cause double pain to their victim, both taking their mutual revenge on a
disrespectful male. This was a great image of the stronger sex.
Daniel was in a bad state by now. He had lost all his resistance and was crying
like a child again. Tracy finally reluctantly released her extremely long lasting scissor
hold. She told Victoria to do the same. Victoria seemed to be disappointed. She was
just getting started and wanted more. Tracy said she was sure that Victoria would do
her homework on Daniel, but agreed to show her new pupil one last hold.
Daniel was laying flat on his back, gathering his strength. Tracy instructed Victoria
to sit on his face facing his feet. Victoria did as she was told without hesitation.
Then Tracy coached her through the movements leading to a reverse head scissor.
Victoria lay down over Daniel with his face in her crotch, scissoring him and
squeezing his head with her thighs. After a short while Tracy told Victoria to loosen
the scissor hold for a moment, as it wasn’t tight enough. “I’ll feed you his head so
that you can really hurt him”, she said sadistically. As Victoria relaxed her grip and
spread her legs, Tracy grabbed Daniels head and buried it in Victoria’s crotch.
Holding it there Tracy then asked Victoria to scissor the head again as tight and hard
as she could. While Victoria started squeezing with all her might Tracy stood up and
placed her right foot behind Daniels head, using her foot to keep pushing his head
into Victoria’s crotch, helping Victoria to maintain the reverse head scissor as tight
and hard as possible. Victoria was squeezing so hard she was screaming out load
from the effort and I wonder if she didn’t scream from sexual excitement as well.
Embracing her boyfriend in this new way seemed to really turn her on. I felt sure
she’d do it again.
Tracy wished Victoria good luck with her homework and left the room. Peter asked
Victoria to stop squeezing Daniel or she would kill him. She reluctantly released his
aching head from between her scissored legs as Peter helped her take care of what
was left of Daniel. I took the opportunity to go and look for Stella. I found her in the
family pool and asked her if I could see her some time for a rematch. After that we
started wrestling together frequently and she’d beat me every time using her scissor
power. She became my private wrestling coach as well as my girlfriend.
“I know I have a lot to learn from you”, I said. “After all, you are part of the stronger
sex.”
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to smirnoff For This Useful Post: