Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 17-Apr-13, 20:09
Points: 9,908, Level: 42 Points: 9,908, Level: 42 Points: 9,908, Level: 42
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Sandy Crusher from Dallas??????

not necessarily...she said she had been wrestling her brother for years, and that's where she got her experience, however she started doing sessions after he returned from the millitary, and it was in that time that she developed new skills and knowledge of holds...so something changed, weather it was her friend who got her into sessioning that taught her these new skills or some type of mentor along the way...was just curious what took place to take her natural ability to that next level.
Old 18-Apr-13, 02:22
SandyCrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwillpinu [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
not necessarily...she said she had been wrestling her brother for years, and that's where she got her experience, however she started doing sessions after he returned from the millitary, and it was in that time that she developed new skills and knowledge of holds...so something changed, weather it was her friend who got her into sessioning that taught her these new skills or some type of mentor along the way...was just curious what took place to take her natural ability to that next level.
My friend showed me a few fight videos of the submission holds and I practiced each one on him a few times. After that we wrestled competitively with me incorporating those holds and him resisting and I kicked his ass lol. He's stopped becoming a challenge for me after wrestling him once or twice
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Apr-13, 02:24
SandyCrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by freestylefan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
While wrestling, I guess LOL Isn't that how most people learn?

Distance running develops endurance, while sprints develops muscles, particularly the legs. Both important for wrestling, but technique generally trumps both.
I actually was a long distance runner. Most people look at my body and think I was a sprinter. Guess the legs just come naturally, but the mile in track and cross country I really excelled in.
Old 18-Apr-13, 06:45
Points: 9,908, Level: 42 Points: 9,908, Level: 42 Points: 9,908, Level: 42
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandyCrusher [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
My friend showed me a few fight videos of the submission holds and I practiced each one on him a few times. After that we wrestled competitively with me incorporating those holds and him resisting and I kicked his ass lol. He's stopped becoming a challenge for me after wrestling him once or twice
haha wow! that's amazing!!! you're like a natural prodigy for it to have come that easily for you!
Old 19-Apr-13, 22:47
Points: 5,046, Level: 30 Points: 5,046, Level: 30 Points: 5,046, Level: 30
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandyCrusher [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I actually was a long distance runner. Most people look at my body and think I was a sprinter. Guess the legs just come naturally, but the mile in track and cross country I really excelled in.
Damn, between taking up martial arts and taking up weight training (like squats and deadlifts), you'd be unstoppable.
Old 22-Apr-13, 00:47
Points: 2,599, Level: 21 Points: 2,599, Level: 21 Points: 2,599, Level: 21
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Sandy mentions in her ad that she also does beatdown-type sessions. Anyone have any experience with that?
Old 22-Apr-13, 18:25
SandyCrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by libbib22 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Damn, between taking up martial arts and taking up weight training (like squats and deadlifts), you'd be unstoppable.
Old 18-Feb-15, 03:47
Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,052 Times in 710 Posts

She's back doing sessions again with repeat customers only. She had a really bad experience the last time she came back, which caused her to stop doing sessions again. I know that @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] and @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] saw her recently and would agree with me that she's still hands down the best girl to session with in the area. If you've seen her before (other than the person who caused her to quit, you know who you are) and want to see her again, PM me, I can get in touch with her for you.
The Following User Says Thank You to qwertyuio For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Feb-15, 17:23
Banned
Points: 4,677, Level: 28 Points: 4,677, Level: 28 Points: 4,677, Level: 28
Activity: 18.5% Activity: 18.5% Activity: 18.5%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyuio [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
She's back doing sessions again with repeat customers only. She had a really bad experience the last time she came back, which caused her to stop doing sessions again. I know that @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] and @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] saw her recently and would agree with me that she's still hands down the best girl to session with in the area. If you've seen her before (other than the person who caused her to quit, you know who you are) and want to see her again, PM me, I can get in touch with her for you.

I am not sure who you are referring to, however when I saw her , I was very disappointed. From the reviews you would think that she ranks up there with the best but she is actually lacking in skill, and athleticism to boot.

From the very disguised photos on her profile I had pictured a very hot, and fit girl of Italian or Greek descent. Of course, it wasn't what I got. I felt mislead. I thought that the discreteness in the photos was due to her wanting to hide her identity, but I dont think that was the real reason why. I think we all know the real reason.

But despite all this I was the bigger man and treated her with nothing but complete respect.

Last edited by krunch1980; 18-Feb-15 at 17:25. Reason: phrasing
Old 18-Feb-15, 19:49
Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,052 Times in 710 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by krunch1980 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I am not sure who you are referring to, however when I saw her , I was very disappointed. From the reviews you would think that she ranks up there with the best but she is actually lacking in skill, and athleticism to boot.

From the very disguised photos on her profile I had pictured a very hot, and fit girl of Italian or Greek descent. Of course, it wasn't what I got. I felt mislead. I thought that the discreteness in the photos was due to her wanting to hide her identity, but I dont think that was the real reason why. I think we all know the real reason.

But despite all this I was the bigger man and treated her with nothing but complete respect.
Please enlighten us on what the real reason was. I challenge you to find another person who has sessioned with her who didn't think she was attractive. It sounds like you are a racist who was dissapointed that she wasn't white. Not sure how you came up with Italian as a guess either, the only people who guess wrong always guess Hispanic, which was what I guessed.