Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 16-Feb-14, 23:39
Points: 6,449, Level: 34 Points: 6,449, Level: 34 Points: 6,449, Level: 34
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default True story: Valentine's Night Squeeze

Hey guys.

This is a true story, and not really much of a match, but more me getting scissored to high hell. So if you're a fan of these fictional beatdowns that seem to keep spawning up, this is going to disappoint you. Also, I'm no writer so I apologise if it's an uneasy read.

This happened a few nights ago, so i'll try my best to recall exactly how it happened.

My girl and I (for the sake of the story, I'll call her Elle so I don't keep having to type 'my girl/partner/gf) have been together for 9 years. She's about 5ft 9", long red hair down to her waist, strong looking and about 150lbs. Great thigh and calf muscles and she scissors me on a regular basis. She's no noob to it.

Valentine's Day was cute when we were first together but we act all mushy and in love every day, so it isn't really anything special anymore. We decided no card or gifts this year, and that we'd just go for a meal. Well, I lied and bought a HUGE card. I won't bore you with the details but there were photos of us over our 9 years involved, and the card was nearly as tall as me. Mega browny points earnt. I left it in Elle's car for her to find in the morning.

I got a text at lunchtime during work from her telling me how much she loved it and that I was a naughty boy. For which, she was gonna reward me with 'super squeezes and naughtiness'. I asked her what super squeezes were and she said I'd have to find out the hard way. I COULD NOT WAIT.

Fast forward 10 hours and we were home, in bed, full of noodles and saki having just been to a chinese restaurant. We'd just watched Kick Ass 2 (which isn't a bad film) and Elle was in her beautiful black and red laced underwear and I was just in my boxers. I told her I was gonna nip downstairs for a quick smoke and that I'd be back up in a second.

When I returned, Elle was lying on the bed, her legs in the air covered in baby oil. While I was gone, she'd oiled herself up good and proper and was lying there with a very proud smile on her face. Her thighs glistened in the candlelight, and I could see every curve and contour of her defined muscular thighs, and every line of her calves... heavan.

I jumped onto the bed and Elle grabbed my head and rolled onto her side, pulling my head right up to her shiny butt and clamped on a savage reverse headscissor. My head was totally engulfed. I was shaking so much through pure bliss and adrenaline. She pulsed her butt, straightened her legs clentched her thighs and had me tapping in about 6 seconds straight. I could feel the oil on the inside of her thighs slip against my neck. She did this a few more times and let out some evil giggles. After about 15 minutes of that, she turned it into a reverse figure four, which she doesn't do very often. Her calf was pushing on the back of my head squeezing me into her arse cheeks. I couldn't breathe as my mouth was right up against them, and I could feel those stealth adductor muscles in her thighs coming to life, cutting the flow of blood to my brain and crushing my throat. I had to tap.

She switched, and with the blink of an eye had me in a front scissor. Her back arched and I could feel her butt go tight and my chin forced upwards from her sexy underwear-covered lady parts. My hands were sliding up and down Elle's oil-soaked legs. It was such a turn on. Her thighs were slippery yet rock solid. I couldn't contain myself. She cranked up the power, crushing and tensing, and made me tap 3 or 4 times this way. My eyes were watering and I was getting dizzy.

That's it for the scissoring. The rest is savage, savage sex. Getting treated this way turns me into an animal. She gets her moments of dominance, then I get mine.

She mentioned the next day that I wasn't tapping as fast and asked me if I was trying to be sneaky and make her choke me out. I said no, because I wasn't, but I think she knows I'd quite like a KO. I haven't asked her yet. There's plenty of time for that.

I'll post more when I can!
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Spidey For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Feb-14, 08:42
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts
Default Re: True story: Valentine's Night Squeeze

Well, my plans for valentines day next year just changed dramatically.

Thanks for sharing this with us, mate. You are one lucky bastard.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Feb-14, 15:53
Last Achievements

I am incredibly lucky. You're welcome buddy, I'll post more when it happens.
Old 17-Feb-14, 16:43
Points: 5,815, Level: 32 Points: 5,815, Level: 32 Points: 5,815, Level: 32
Last Achievements

Terrific story. I'm curious; were you trying to fight back at all.....or at least trying to escape? You don't describe any counter-moves you might have been trying so I'm assuming you weren't.

Or was she just so adept at applying the various holds that you had no chance to turn the tables on her? Either way, it all sounds great!

Thanks for sharing your experience with us.
Old 17-Feb-14, 18:47
Last Achievements

On this occasion Penny, no I wasn't fighting back. This was more of a 'sit back and enjoy the ride' type of scissor.

We do a mix of things. Sometimes I'll let her get me in a scissor and then I'll try to get out (I think I've only escaped one or two) or sometimes it's all out competitive and I'll get the upper hand.

You wrestle with your fella, don't you?
Old 18-Feb-14, 11:14
Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53
Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,384 Times in 342 Posts

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is why you should not be afraid to tell your life partner about your fantaisies
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Grapluc For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Feb-14, 12:35
Points: 5,815, Level: 32 Points: 5,815, Level: 32 Points: 5,815, Level: 32
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
You wrestle with your fella, don't you?
Yes, but I wish I were 1/10th as capable as your wife.
Old 18-Feb-14, 17:34
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penny Lane [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yes, but I wish I were 1/10th as capable as your wife.
I must admit, I do occasionally let her get me in the scissors. If I wanted to I could defend myself 80% of the time. But why on earth would I want to if I can have this sort of treatment?! 😝

Suggest a handicap match where you start with the upper hand?
The Following User Says Thank You to Spidey For This Useful Post: