Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 25-Feb-19, 05:59
Points: 13,521, Level: 50 Points: 13,521, Level: 50 Points: 13,521, Level: 50
Activity: 4.0% Activity: 4.0% Activity: 4.0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Susan vs Ned - Extended Story

Brilliant work. Thoroughly entertaining & enjoyable. It was so good to read it, re-read each post on this page 3 times.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sablebomb For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Feb-19, 15:51
Points: 14,592, Level: 52 Points: 14,592, Level: 52 Points: 14,592, Level: 52
Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,274 Times in 315 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
So I see the “Susan” topics have been removed from the Russian forum.
Internet user's life is quite dangerous in Russia now, so I deleted it temporarely. I mean, nobody punishes people specifically for web fetish stories, but our interet laws are incredibly vague, so anything can happen. That board has some ambigous pics & videos placed by other users. Most likely nothing will happen with that board, but it has a bad time now. Probably the stories will come back later. I'll continue it here though

Quote:
BOTH IN ENGLISH AND IN RUSSIAN if you will (the Russian version was significantly advanced as I last remember)
Well I can post the russian version here too, later. This board is blocked in Russia anyway
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Valeron For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Feb-19, 16:21
Points: 5,170, Level: 30 Points: 5,170, Level: 30 Points: 5,170, Level: 30
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by V V P [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Internet user's life is quite dangerous in Russia now, so I deleted it temporarely. I mean, nobody punishes people specifically for web fetish stories, but our interet laws are incredibly vague, so anything can happen. That board has some ambigous pics & videos placed by other users. Most likely nothing will happen with that board, but it has a bad time now. Probably the stories will come back later. I'll continue it here though

Well I can post the russian version here too, later. This board is blocked in Russia anyway
Thank You VVP for your commitment to continue the Ned vs Susan story here.
The Following User Says Thank You to andy857 For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Feb-19, 00:32
Points: 4,724, Level: 29 Points: 4,724, Level: 29 Points: 4,724, Level: 29
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by V V P [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'll continue it here though

That would be great! I can’t wait!
Old 28-Feb-19, 17:07
Points: 3,884, Level: 26 Points: 3,884, Level: 26 Points: 3,884, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I see the “Susan” topics have been removed from the Russian forum.

Please, V V P (Valeron), I encourage you to keep writing this story here, BOTH IN ENGLISH AND IN RUSSIAN if you will (the Russian version was significantly advanced as I last remember).
It is always a pleasure reading your stories, especially this one.
Fabulous story and narration, VVP !

It is so exciting and sensuous to read how Susan rapidly grew up in height, size and strength and ultimately subdued her elder brother ! Now that she has proved that she is stronger than her elder brother, the whole relationship equation would change and she would start dominating Ned completely, I guess !

Long time back, I came across wonderful domination stories from a great writer, named Sapper Jr.

Your story carries similar flavour !

As rudy and andy857 requested, we would really appreciate if you kindly post the complete and extended Russian version here too ! Those of us who wish to relish the detailed story, would read it through Google translator

Please do continue ! I have PMed you too !
Old 14-Mar-19, 02:38
Last Achievements

Hello VVP. When can we expect the next installment of this story?. Anxiously waiting. Thanks!
Old 23-Mar-19, 18:30
Last Achievements

Quote:
That would be great! I can’t wait!
Here
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 24-Mar-19, 21:24
Post of The Year Winner
Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,227 Times in 360 Posts

VVP - you are like a hip-hop musician. You are sampling a classic, but adding your own flavor.
So well done. Please continue!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to boyandy For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Aug-19, 02:01
Last Achievements

Episode 2. Christmas Holidays.

Springfield – St Louis, Missouri
December 25, 1998 – January 1999

In the next days, he avoided her as much as possible. He tried never to be at home alone with her for fear that she might challenge him. Christmas holidays started in the school. The guys were constantly at home, their parents also did not work these days. Ned and Susan were almost never alone at home. Sometimes parents went to visit, and then Ned also slipped away with a plausible pretext.

All this disappointed Susan. As soon as she began to win, as an opponent began to avoid her. Of course, she could attack him herself, but not right in front of her parents! They will immediately stop the fight and you will not get any joy. And Ronnie kept walking around for days. Susan and Ron were still sleeping in the same room, so the girl had only one joy - to dominate her little brother at night. Every night for 2 to 3 hours, she put him in a variety of captures, sat on top of him in bed, or rode around the room on his back. The difference in strength and size between them was greater than ever - Susan surpassed Ron by more than 10cm and 10kg.

This continued until the New Year of 1999. In the early days of January, the father drove the children by car to St. Louis, a major city in their state. All day they walked in all sorts of interesting places. There is a cool zoo in St. Louis where our Walter family spent several hours. Our guys were in St. Louis for the first time and walked with interest over a vast territory among animal enclosures. Susan seized the moment when she and Ned came forward and were alone. She asked immediately:

–Why are you avoiding me?
–I'm not avoiding anyone, – Ned muttered. He was unpleasant and ashamed to hear such questions, but there was nothing to do.
–Ned, don't lie, I can see you through and through. All your tricks have long been known, – Susan insisted. – And I see that you are avoiding me.
– Of course not! It's already the second week of the holidays and we are constantly hanging out at home with our parents.
–But when there are no parents, then you are not at home too.
–It's just a coincidence.
–Ned, I know very well that you have no coincidences. We used to fight almost every day, and as soon as I defeated you, everything stopped.
– It’s just the holidays have come and parents are always at home, it became uncomfortable to fight.
–So you're not afraid of me?
–Of course I'm not afraid, – Ned said. – We fought hundred times a year, and only once you won. What am I afraid of?

And then it dawned on him. In fact, what was he afraid of? Well, yes, Susan was good, but she made him admit defeat only once! And in general, she is not some kind of monster from a horror movie, but a sister with whom he always had an excellent relationship. Ned relaxed and his face shone.

Susan smiled. She achieved this effect. She wanted to get joy from the fight, and strengthen her power gradually. She understood that she didn't have to push her ex Big Brother too sharply.

For the rest of the daylight hours they walked around the zoo, examined the animals and did not recall this conversation. In the evening, the father brought them home by car.

At night, when everyone went to bed and put out the lights throughout the house, Susan rode Ronnie again on horseback. Due to their size, it was increasingly difficult for the kid to carry a rider. After a couple of minutes, the poor boy stumbled and fell to the floor, and Susan began to practice her scissors. For the first time in several nights, Ned walked to the door of their room and peered through a crack. Moonlight illuminated Susan's room and graceful figure, which held Ron's body and arms firmly in her scissors. She looked toward the door, noticed Ned, and winked at him.

After half an hour of such a presentation, Ned sneaked into the bathroom and did not leave it for a long time. Finally, exhausted, he proceeded to his room and fell asleep peacefully.

His awakening at dawn was unexpected. Something heavy pressed down on him. Ned was lying on his stomach, and in the middle of his back was pressed a bag weighing 40–50 kilograms. Having recovered from sleep, the guy realized that this was not a bag, but Susan had crept into his room and was sitting on his back. The girl extended her arms back and grabbed Ned by the ankles, then lifted his legs and began to bend, pressing them to the hips. Ned cried out in surprise.

– Quiet! – Susan exclaimed in a whisper. – You don’t want the whole house to come running here.
Ned didn't want to. This was the first time she came to him at night after he forbade her 2 years ago. But in January 1997 he was Big Brother for her, and in January 1999 he was formally equal, and the question is who among them was the most important.

– Get off me! – He whispered.
–No way, –Susan said. – You've been avoiding me for so long, and now I finally caught you! Now you can’t just escape!
– You attacked me unexpectedly! – Ned objected.– It's not fair.
– It's not fair to dodge the fight for 2 weeks, – Susan said. –You did not give me the opportunity to fight you, and now I can no longer overcome my ardent desire ... of a hot battle!

“The feeling” inside her broke free, filling everything around. Susan had not experienced this for a long time. She moved to Ned's bent legs and began to joyfully bounce on them, methodically squeezing his own heels into his ass.

– I can't fight when you immobilized me like that, – Ned shouted in a whisper. But Susan was so carried away by her stormy emotions that she did not hear him.

Having fun enough, Susan grabbed the guy by the arms and pulled along his sides. She stepped on them with her feet. Then she put her hands in front of his neck and began to raise his head slowly, bending Ned's spine in the direction in which it was not supposed to bend.

– Give up! – Susan demanded.
Completely immobilized, Ned had little choice.
– Give up, I said!
–I give up, – the guy whispered. He was shocked by the hold the girl subdued him. He had never known anything like this before.

Very pleased with herself, Susan let him go and got to her feet, right on the bed. Ned rolled over onto his back and found Susan standing directly above him, legs on either side of his chest. Her expression was magnificent. Susan looked down at him and raised her hands in a triumphant pose.

Suddenly, Ned felt something harden in his underpants. He thoughtlessly bent his knees, a tested way to hide it. Susan seemed not to notice, smiled at something and climbed out of bed. She silently proceeded to her room. For the rest of the night, Ned couldn't fall asleep. The struggle and proximity of the girl's body refreshed all his stormy sensations. Unable to cope with himself, he again went to the bathroom quietly and spent several minutes there.

The next day they did not talk about what happened. It's interesting, but Ned completely stopped being afraid. This time there was no shame on him. Susan attacked him unexpectedly, and there was nothing to be ashamed of losing to her in such a situation. He longed for a new session against her. No fear, only weird pleasant anticipations. Susan furtively watched him all day. She seems to have achieved what she wanted. She expelled his fear and intensified the desire to fight. Everything went according to her plan.

A few more days of holidays remained. As the days went by, Ned convinced himself that what had happened before the Christmas (his single “real” defeat) had been an accident. The next time he would go all out and beat her. He rehearsed the upcoming fight over and over in his mind. He was ready for anything she might try. He planned to get his body across hers to force her shoulders down.

He will definitely do it and he will succeed!

Episode 3. Successes and failures.

Springfield, Missouri
January 31, 1999, Sunday

Six months have passed since the beginning of this book. Ned was halfway through the eighth grade, and Susan was halfway through the sixth grade. Once again, the reader should be reminded that the ages of students of the same grade in Russia and the USA can be different. In mid-January 1999, Ned was already 13.5 years old, Susan - 11.7 years. Over the past six months, many other important things have happened.

To his great happiness, Ned entered the age when boys' growth spurt begins. All six months, while the action of this book takes place, he grew as fast as never in his life. All the boys in his class grew up. Ned grew up everywhere he needed. He became more and more interested in girls, he had a boner for any reason many times a day. At night, he had erotic dreams, as soon as he met a new pretty girl, the next night he had her in his wet dream. The guy relieved tension jerking off, at least a couple of times a day, but that was not always enough.

Susan, however, was also still at the age when the girls were booming. In her class, she has long been the toughest, overtaking all the girls and boys, and could beat almost anyone. Over the past year, she has come close in height to Ned, and he was terribly afraid that Susan would overtake him. That would be very awkward for many reasons. But in the last six months, the "big brother" could breathe a sigh of relief – the worst danger was over. Now they grew up at almost the same pace, and there was a 5cm gap between them. Not 10 – 15cm, as in early childhood, but still. However, they already had almost no difference in weight – the "big brother" now outweighed his sister by only 1 – 2 kg. Susan now was almost 160 cm, Ned was 164 – 165. The weight was approximately 44 and 46 kg. Little Ron now lagged behind Susan by 12 cm and 14 kg, and the gap only widened.

Both made new friends and new interests. Probably all of you remember the best girlfriend of Ned, whose name was Rose White. She shone a brilliant diamond in the prequel of this story, and in some other stories of this site. To our great regret, her whole family left Springfield and went to seek happiness far, far away, to another state, and we all could only cry bitterly about this loss. Ned was sad for a while, and got used to it, but he didn't have a girlfriend now. And what about Susan? Oh! She made a bunch of new friends and girlfriends, close and distant. For our story, it is especially important that she communicated with a couple of Ned's classmates, and even with some smart girls of an older age. Susan was smart and developed beyond her years, she was interested in everything in the world, including male psychology. And she had good advisers. She kept some friends a secret and never brought them home, because ... you can easily understand why, if you find out that they included Amy, Sue and Jan from the famous story "Girls are better than boys" by Counselor!! They were all even older than Ned, by 1 year, and already knew a lot in this life! An attentive reader can imagine what kind of knowledge the pure and immaculate Susan got from them, and if Ned knew about it, he would be horrified. Many knowledge – many sorrows, so the kindly sister did not tell too much.

–Your boy is almost ready, – Amy told her a few days ago. – He was initially predisposed to something like that, judging by what you are telling. A few more months of training – and you'll get him completely. But only if you, my dear, will improve and learn to win with assurance. Now your main task is just that. You are in good shape, we can all be proud of you!
–I'm trying, – Susan answered modestly. –I have already convincingly defeated him two or three times! And once even made him admit it! The funny thing is that he first began to teach me how to fight.
– Yes, it was that pebble that drove a whole avalanche from its place.
–And what, will he ever want to be under a girl? Like your Tom? I can’t even imagine what you did to Tom, but he is a funny thing now.
–No, not really ... Ned is not Tom at all. He’ll never submit voluntarily. He obviously wants to be a leader like any boy wants. Apparently, he likes the struggle as such. But at this age, the psyche is very plastic. It's amusing, but even YOU can transform his psyche at this age. And he is not a superhero or an athlete. I do not promise that he will like everything, not at all! But he can be controlled. By YOU! Now the main thing is caution.
–I'm trying, – Susan answered again.
–You have an innate talent for manipulation, I don’t even know how much you need our advice, – Amy smiled. –You could do everything yourself by trial and error.”
–Knowledge is a power, – Susan smiled.
–You can do everything yourself, without us. But if you want our advice, then this: keep a good watch. Watch him carefully. Do the experiments. Note his reaction. We do not know the guy as well as you.
–I know him very well, – Susan smiled. – I'm sure about it.

Of course, Susan was no genius in psychology. But her intuition was on top. She only followed her desires.

Susan was anxious for another go. When "the feeling" was on her, she tried to get Ned to wrestle, but he managed to avoid her or give an excuse. He was waiting this time until he was ready. Susan increasingly noticed that he got a hard-on as soon as it came to the wrestling. Well, because of his age, he got a boner for any reason and without. But when it came to fighting, he often had this. Even before the fight and long after! It seems their wrestling itself became his fetish now. And not only his

That time came about three weeks later, January 31, 1999.

They were home alone. Susan had just come into the upstairs sitting room. Ned knew in a glance that she was ready. Without a word they closed, holding each others arms, testing. Now their arms were almost the same size. They pushed around for a while - without the success of either side. Susan spread their clasped hands to the sides and moved in close, grabbing him around the waist, lifting a bit. Ned was shocked by such a new experience. From the very beginning everything went wrong. Not the way as he rehearsed.

She locked her ankle around his and down he went with her on top. She moved cross-wise trying for the pin, while Ned struggled to turn. Her grip slipped and he managed to turn onto his stomach. They fought on, but Susan had lost her best chance. She maintained her advantage, but could not achieve the pin. Finally she pulled away. They sat for a moment together dripping with perspiration and breathing heavily.

"Enough for today," Ned said. She nodded.

Neither was totally satisfied, however. Ned was pleased she had not pinned him and more determined than ever to pin her. Susan was dissatisfied with her inability to achieve another victory. Both were ready for another go.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Valeron For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Aug-19, 04:11
Last Achievements

Hello VVP. I'm very happy that this particular story is continuing. I anxiously await the next installment.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to andy857 For This Useful Post: