Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 21-Mar-19, 03:55
Points: 56, Level: 1 Points: 56, Level: 1 Points: 56, Level: 1
Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7%

Dominatrix Ali vs the brothers

It was the last bell of the school day before spring break for Ali and her brothers, there parents weren't going to be home so they had the house to themselves and Ali knew in the back of her mind, being the only girl in the house with 5 brothers was going to be chaos. The bus dropped off her and her brothers, they were all in the age group of 13-15, Ali being 14, was second to the youngest, technically was one of the youngest of the 5, being a twin, but the older twin and only older then her younger twin brother by 7 minutes. Ali and her 5 brothers walked home, loudly and excited, how teens normally are, eventually settling down when they got inside, the first thing Ali did was go to sit on the couch with the rest of the family, they watched TV, some sci fi stuff, something no one really likes, but they were feeling it, eventually things got loud again and Ali got annoyed, her brothers took it as a challenge and decided that they were going to be even more annoying, they decided to make fun of her, now Ali is very happy and a half popular girl, with no flaws, perfect white girl skin, blonde hair, volleyball player, and one of her most stunning features was how clear her face was, with her bright blue eyes, and braces, which was her only downside, she was cute either way, but she didn't really like the silver bracket's on her teeth, her brother's knew this and they poked fun at her for them, she was also skinny, remember when I told you there were no flaws so her brothers just went with making fun of her for braces, well yeah, this got to Ali. "Can you guys stop being so annoying" said Ali. "Jeeeeezzzz, braceface, mum's not even here and you act like her"-said Alx (her little twin brother) everyone starting dying of laughter at the comment, Ali was shocked cause Alx is her favorite sibling and doesn't expect the joke from him, so she was heated by this, "okay, fine, be annoying, just don't bother me" said Ali, as she walks upstairs to her room, she sits on her bed and texts her freinds while slowly getting mad because she's tired of consist jokes for her braces.... She was gonna get her revenge and make sure her brother's knew who they were messing with. She decided to wait till the next day before she would catch them. Ali had a game plan for each of her brother's. For alx, she knew him best and knew what he hated, girl cudies, any type of kiss, and he was sweet so she was gonna be more forgiving to him. She was going to wrestle them and tie all of them down, but knew they would all fight back if she did it in public so she had to be discreet. She went to bed with a smile on her face, it was game time tomorrow.

The next morning

Ali got up in a great mood, took a shower, and put on her white Adidas shirt, which was short on her, but fit either way and her volleyball spanks because they were easy to put on and flexible for fighting, she decided to go after Alx first, his room was closier and they had bedrooms separate to the rest of the rooms. It was 10 Am and already 60 out, the boys were outside playing, she looked out the window and smiled, she saw Alx, who was actually smaller then all of them and the same height, making him the easiest one to catch.... 15 minutes later, Alx came in the house to get some juice and decided to check on his phone for messages, Ali knew this was her time knowing the rest of them wouldn't hear the commotion. Alx walks upstairs, past Ali's creaked open door, and into his own, checks his phone, puts it down and walks back out. Ali decides now is a good time to do what she has to do, "hey twin b, what you up to" "good morning, sis, going back outside" "oh nice, I just got done doing my French braids, do they look okay?" As she swing's around to show them to him "yeah, they do, why do you got your volleyball clothes on?' he asks. Ali responds with " I'm probs gonna go play volleyball" "oh okay, well I'll see you then" "okay, bye, I love you" as she brings him in to a tight hug. "Oh before you go play volleyball, I'm sorry for yesterday, I was just having fun" Ali, in rage, still hugging him responds with " oh it's okay, trust me, we both get to have fun, my fun starts now" Alx confuses, breaks the hug and says "that makes no sense, but okay" and turns to walk away, but before he can, she takes one of her arms and swing's it around his chest and the other arm over his mouth and says "shhhhhh, it's okay" and drags her struggling twin into her room and shuts and locks the door. He breaks free and says " I'll scream for them if you try anything" she moves close to him " I just want a hug" "unlock the door, sis, otherwise they gonna come up here" "not gonna happen, you deserve this" as she jumps and tackles him backwards, he falls on his back and trys to get back up put as he attempts, he is pushed back again, and Ali sits on his stomach, school girling him, he trys to push her off, but Ali grabs his hands by his wrists and pins them under her thigh and slides up on Alx. "Guys he---" as he is cut off by Ali's hand presses over his mouth, "husshhhhhhh, Alx, it's okay, it's okay, I'm not gonna hurt you, just stay still, I love you and this is for your own good" he violently protects by squirming to no use "don't squirm, just let me sit on you for a little longer"
5 minutes pass by and Alx begins to calm down
Ali looks down under under her volleyball spanks and See's Alx peacefully looking around as if something will help him get out of the pin. "Aw look at poor baby Alx, maybe if you were nice to me, I would let you go, but you decide to be like this, so your gonna be a good boy" Alx tired out, just moans out as a response "shhhhhh" as Ali moves her hand off his mouth. "Ali, im sorry, I will do anything, just let me-----" "shhhhhh" as Ali moves closer and puts more weight on him, Ali realizes how adorable he is when he is truely apologitic. " I hear little Alx doesn't like girl cudies and thinks kisses will make you sick" "is that true?' "no, wait, please lemme explain" as Ali moves down closer and showers him with kisses on his cheeks. He is blushing and squirming every where "Ali! Stopppppp" laughing and embrassed. Finally she stops and he remains calm again. Eventually, he falls sleep under her and wakes up tied up, sitting up against a wall. "You woke up, alx, finally" " why me, out of us 5 you chose me".. Ali gets close and says "because your the youngest and deserve it more".

The other brothers will come later in different parts
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Braceface For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Mar-19, 13:46
Points: 2,201, Level: 19 Points: 2,201, Level: 19 Points: 2,201, Level: 19
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Ali vs the brothers

Nice start. can you add more stats about brothers and Ali? height,weight....

Tags
teen girl