Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 03-Jun-13, 01:43
Points: 6,673, Level: 34 Points: 6,673, Level: 34 Points: 6,673, Level: 34
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default fighting in the street

Hi! does anyone of you have seen a female in some self defense action in the street?
Once I was stopped on the traffic light and very next to me a guy was trying to wipe the front windows of the cars in order to have some money in return. In argentina this is something very common, but sometines you tell them not to do it and they do it anyway...and then they start knokcing on your window asking for some coins. Once I got down and punched a guy who spit on my car. But near from me, a woman was driving her car and experinced that situation. she got down and the man satrted yelling at her! big mistake! she kicked his tool/wiper from his hands and gave him a kick to his stomach. he tryed to get up but she adopted a position of somebody who knows martial arts!! the guy left the seen humilliated and everybody around started to clap the woman. not to mention that she was a very hot brunnete with a miniskirt and high heels.....
I still cannot take that picture/movie out frm my mind....
what about you?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jumahe For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Jun-13, 01:58
Points: 5,933, Level: 32 Points: 5,933, Level: 32 Points: 5,933, Level: 32
Last Achievements

Default Re: fighting in the street

You punched a homeless man for spitting on your car? These people don't get to eat everyday and are not exactly in the best of health mentally or physically. If I don't have money and a homeless man tries washing my windshield I talk to him like a human being and tell him I don't have any money at the time. I don't get my car spit on and if he did spit on it, I recognize my car will not contract a disease and die from his germs what with it being a sturdy piece of machinery that gets rained, snowed and shit on by birds. But it's nice you saw a woman dressed like a session model kick a man when he's down.
Old 03-Jun-13, 02:11
Points: 6,673, Level: 34 Points: 6,673, Level: 34 Points: 6,673, Level: 34
Last Achievements

In my country, this is done in a very agressive and rude way! this people think they OWn the streets! and it is wellknown that this practice is done to distract you on one window, while they try to steal you on the other window.... I think you dont get to understand what way we live and survive anyway in argentina! you miss the point of my story: the hot looking lady doing what she knows. and everybody congratulating her action!
Old 03-Jun-13, 07:24
Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,079 Times in 4,065 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jumahe [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
In my country, this is done in a very agressive and rude way! this people think they OWn the streets! and it is wellknown that this practice is done to distract you on one window, while they try to steal you on the other window.... I think you dont get to understand what way we live and survive anyway in argentina! you miss the point of my story: the hot looking lady doing what she knows. and everybody congratulating her action!
Years ago mayor Giuliani of NYC cracked down on the "squeegee men" and other things like the raunchy businesses in Times Square that made New York a less desirable place. They were super aggressive and would start wiping windshields with filthy rags that actually made windshields dirtier. And use the money to buy drugs like crack...
Old 03-Jun-13, 07:34
Points: 23,576, Level: 67 Points: 23,576, Level: 67 Points: 23,576, Level: 67
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,294 Times in 271 Posts

The practice is prevalent in my country too. Here young kids do it. But I had no idea this is the case in other countries across the world
Old 03-Jun-13, 10:41
Points: 8,662, Level: 40 Points: 8,662, Level: 40 Points: 8,662, Level: 40
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jumahe [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hi! does anyone of you have seen a female in some self defense action in the street?
Once I was stopped on the traffic light and very next to me a guy was trying to wipe the front windows of the cars in order to have some money in return. In argentina this is something very common, but sometines you tell them not to do it and they do it anyway...and then they start knokcing on your window asking for some coins. Once I got down and punched a guy who spit on my car. But near from me, a woman was driving her car and experinced that situation. she got down and the man satrted yelling at her! big mistake! she kicked his tool/wiper from his hands and gave him a kick to his stomach. he tryed to get up but she adopted a position of somebody who knows martial arts!! the guy left the seen humilliated and everybody around started to clap the woman. not to mention that she was a very hot brunnete with a miniskirt and high heels.....
I still cannot take that picture/movie out frm my mind....
what about you?
Wow! That is amazing story jumahe. I wish I seen something like that.