Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 15-Apr-18, 10:41
Points: 6,559, Level: 34 Points: 6,559, Level: 34 Points: 6,559, Level: 34
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Married men and sessions

Amethyst it is really refreshing to hear your openness about wrestling. I guess being a fetish a lot of people hide it away or cant talk about it. I do discuss it to an extent with my gf but i dont feel i can be completely open about it. I tried talking to a freind about it once and he definitely found it odd so i guess thats why i like this forum as you can speak to like minded people without fear of embarassment. Its also nice to hear first hand how much you enjoy wrestling and as a female experience or understand how it can be totally seperate to sex. I have often wondered whether session wrestlers really enjoy what they do and whether its as stimulating for you as it is us. Obviously every case is different but it is nice to understand you do

Its a shame that you haven't found a partner who can accept what you do. I dont get it, like you said about gf's hating scissors being odd i cant understand why a guy would not be happy with you wrestling. If i was them id be pretty happy you were doing something that kept you in great shape, you enjoyed and earn good money doing. Wheres the catch? I guess jealousy, never been able to understand it!
The Following User Says Thank You to Markwebb For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Apr-18, 21:13
Points: 4,031, Level: 26 Points: 4,031, Level: 26 Points: 4,031, Level: 26
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

I've been really freaked out about a lot of posts here. I've been married for 8 years and 10 years in relationship with my wife, who is the only person who has ever wanted me in my whole life, and I started doing sessions behind her back a few months ago after years of rejecting that idea and I feel really guilty about it. My wife understands me well in bed and likes to grapevine me but she's not that into the wrestling part. But even if she were, I'm pretty sure I'd still go for sessions because I enjoy seeing various styles of wrestling. In session, I feel that I'm at last able to be myself. I'm less shy, I talk and laugh a lot. My sessions are very competitive. I would describe them as sexy and exciting but not sexual. They don't involve facesitting -I'm just trying to feel less guilty here-. In my marriage, things go well, there are ups and downs like in every relationship, but I feel bad about not telling my wife, while at the same time, I would never risk to ruin a marriage that works quite well in all aspects of life, even in bed. I imagine several scenarios if I told her about the sessions I've been doing :
- She gets very angry, asks for divorce, without any possible discussion (very likely)
- She gets quite angry, sends an ultimatum like "just quit doing this or call it quits" (likely)
- She's totally into it, tells me she wants to do sessions too (unlikely)
- She's not into it but doesn't mind (very unlikely)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nico999 For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Apr-18, 01:44
Points: 5,033, Level: 30 Points: 5,033, Level: 30 Points: 5,033, Level: 30
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

My belief when it comes to this topic is that some things are better left unsaid and kept to yourself. In an Ideal World this would not be the case, but life's not perfect and you need to be practical
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jason052 For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Apr-18, 19:35
Producer
Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,448 Times in 1,066 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nico999 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I've been really freaked out about a lot of posts here. I've been married for 8 years and 10 years in relationship with my wife, who is the only person who has ever wanted me in my whole life, and I started doing sessions behind her back a few months ago after years of rejecting that idea and I feel really guilty about it. My wife understands me well in bed and likes to grapevine me but she's not that into the wrestling part. But even if she were, I'm pretty sure I'd still go for sessions because I enjoy seeing various styles of wrestling. In session, I feel that I'm at last able to be myself. I'm less shy, I talk and laugh a lot. My sessions are very competitive. I would describe them as sexy and exciting but not sexual. They don't involve facesitting -I'm just trying to feel less guilty here-. In my marriage, things go well, there are ups and downs like in every relationship, but I feel bad about not telling my wife, while at the same time, I would never risk to ruin a marriage that works quite well in all aspects of life, even in bed. I imagine several scenarios if I told her about the sessions I've been doing :
- She gets very angry, asks for divorce, without any possible discussion (very likely)
- She gets quite angry, sends an ultimatum like "just quit doing this or call it quits" (likely)
- She's totally into it, tells me she wants to do sessions too (unlikely)
- She's not into it but doesn't mind (very unlikely)
@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] - Please create a new thread with this guy's post.

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] - That you have been together 10 years is quite significant and the fact that she gives you at least a small taste with the grapevine is pretty awesome, but being so deep into this stuff myself, I completely understand why even that from the woman you truly love can leave you feeling a bit unsatisfied.

I wish that you and she could communicate honestly about what you're feeling, but that's me putting my preferences on your life. Only you and she decide what you need from the relationship as far as communication is concerned. As for the secrecy of continuing to do sessions without her blessing, when I was younger, I most likely would have co-signed on it - after all, there's no sex, right? But now that I'm more emotionally mature than I was when I was 25, I also have a greater appreciation for what my wife means to me.

I do still believe that many relationships almost need the occasional dalliance into some secret world by one party, the other, or both in order to keep them excited within the relationship, but even then, I think it's typically better to have it on the table even if the details are left unspoken.
Old 19-Apr-18, 04:04
G-Force

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nico999 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
She gets very angry, asks for divorce, without any possible discussion (very likely
I'll be more direct with my input so take it or leave it. From your potential outcomes you've scored DIVORCE as the only "very likely". Not good. You've already had the sessions. It's done, no taking them back now. Moving forward is all you can do from here. Is it worth losing your marriage over? Are there kids involved? If yes to kids, then absolutely hell no it's not worth that no matter what guilt trip anybody else here may make you feel. That being said, if it was me I'd stop the sessions now. You did not have an affair, you weren't looking for sex, it wasn't even a lap dance. You still love your wife, the world is good. Regardless of whatever advice you may get here, there are things best kept to yourself in order to maintain a marriage. That being said, continue to work with your wife and be upfront about your fetish needs. Over time she may be able to accommodate you better. In the meantime, that's what wrestling fetish sites are for. Good luck.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Apr-18, 05:47
Last Achievements

There are no kids involved. Of course if I had them I would make them my priority. Also, I've sessioned a woman who has kids. But I guess it's because the husband or partner agrees with this.
Old 19-Apr-18, 07:20
BJJBlondeLover

the session wrestler i've sessioned with said that she did scissor/dom sessions with 2 married guys. She said she despised them heavily and gave them the bare minimum experience (clock watched, stuck strictly to business, was really distant and cold) as a result, which is a shame because she usually offers her customers so much more
Old 19-Apr-18, 07:31
Last Achievements

All the session wrestlers I've met have seen I was married and still gave me an amazing experience.
Old 19-Apr-18, 16:38
Producer
Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,448 Times in 1,066 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BJJBlondeLover [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
the session wrestler i've sessioned with said that she did scissor/dom sessions with 2 married guys. She said she despised them heavily and gave them the bare minimum experience (clock watched, stuck strictly to business, was really distant and cold) as a result, which is a shame because she usually offers her customers so much more
BOLD is a huge reg flag for me. It's one thing to "despise" a customer, but something different altogether to talk to one client about another in that way. Obviously, you and the provider can discuss whatever the hell you want (not my business), but I would not want to see anyone who did that.

Anyone earning a living (or significant income) doing sessions is probably seeing a lot of married guys.
The Following User Says Thank You to KillerCrushes For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Apr-18, 17:07
BJJBlondeLover

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerCrushes [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
BOLD is a huge reg flag for me. It's one thing to "despise" a customer, but something different altogether to talk to one client about another in that way. Obviously, you and the provider can discuss whatever the hell you want (not my business), but I would not want to see anyone who did that.

Anyone earning a living (or significant income) doing sessions is probably seeing a lot of married guys.
I understand. not everyone’s going to feel the same way about the matter, and that’s just how she deals with it.

also, mind you that she's not your typical session wrestler. she stays local and doesnt have a big profile on sessiongirls or anything

Last edited by BJJBlondeLover; 19-Apr-18 at 18:46.