Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 27-Nov-16, 07:32
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts
Default Re: who had session with Skylar Rene?

I had a mini session with her at a wrestling event, maybe 3 years ago. She's a ton of fun and a favorite of mine. She's more expensive but she's worth it.

She's pretty big, about 155 lbs and stronger than average (though I don't think she's Arekah, or Rapture strong), but she's stronger than average and I saw her knock a guy out so fast he didn't even know what was going on, so he didn't tap, he was just out in a reverse head scissors. When I wrestled her, I said "go slow" with the head scissors or triangles, cause I knew she wouldn't need close to full strength to get a tap out of me.

She did some smothering too and she's good at that. I like ladies to have some softness and curves. I don't like body-builders or really cut MMA bodies, so to me, Skylar is my perfect type. She's careful, friendly she respects limits but she can give a beatdown too if that's what you want. She's playfully dominant and she was very respectful of my instructions and limitations. I'd love to see her for a full our or two and maybe even shoot another video with her where she pushes my limits. I've seen her throw some good punches and knees in videos. I don't know if she does knockouts on request or only (by accident), cause I didn't ask for one and I don't care for being knocked out.

I think she had an injury a year or two back if I remember right. For playful-semi competitive I think she's as good as ladies get, especially if you like bigger girls. For full out competitive, I don't know. She might not be the best at that, but I've never seen her go full competitive and I don't go full competitive anymore myself. I'm too old.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Jan-17, 23:54
Points: 2,477, Level: 20 Points: 2,477, Level: 20 Points: 2,477, Level: 20
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Skylar Rene reviews

Skylar is very sweet and has the best ass in the business. Her facesitting is sexy and unforgettable. She can be sensual or sadistic and give you exactly the sexy beating you want. I only wish I got to see her years before now.

Last edited by beatenbyher; 11-Jan-17 at 03:12.
The Following User Says Thank You to beatenbyher For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Jan-17, 02:32
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,689 Times in 9,926 Posts

Found and copied a couple of more reviews.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Jan-17, 20:04
Points: 4,361, Level: 27 Points: 4,361, Level: 27 Points: 4,361, Level: 27
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%
Last Achievements

I just had my first ever session and it was with the beautiful Skylar Rene. Skylar is magnificently gorgeous and so super sweet. She is also extremely powerful with just the right amount of devilish. Her photos do not even come close to showing her stunning beauty. You have to experience it to understand.

Skylar was so very responsive and professional with our contact setting up the session. I told her what I thought I wanted, being new of course I wasn’t completely sure. When the time came I met her at the door and we talked for just a few moments before changing over. Once we changed she told me she didn’t think I could handle her thighs, shortly after that she proved that I couldn’t. I went to sleep three times (requested) and each time woke to wonder who was this beautiful angel smiling at me.

I cannot recommend Skyler Rene enough. I want to see her again already.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to outcold For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Jan-17, 20:18
Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 7,500 Times in 949 Posts

Cool. What specific holds did she knock you out in?

And how was the KO experience? Leading up to it, and after?
Old 13-Jan-17, 22:07
Points: 4,361, Level: 27 Points: 4,361, Level: 27 Points: 4,361, Level: 27
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by destroyer860 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Cool. What specific holds did she knock you out in?

And how was the KO experience? Leading up to it, and after?
Sleeper, front scissor, rear scissor. Skylar can put you out slow or fast it depends on your preference. I went for fast, one minute I was looking at a beautiful view the next I was looking at a beautiful smiling face trying to figure out where I was and what was happening.

I give the entire experience a 27 out of 10, would do again, every day if I could!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to outcold For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Apr-17, 14:23
Points: 4,553, Level: 28 Points: 4,553, Level: 28 Points: 4,553, Level: 28
Last Achievements

Had a session with Skylar recently, she was very friendly and easy to communicate with, even for a socially awkward nerd like myself.

Had her go easy on me, for me it's more about being trapped in the holds than having them really hurt, but she is strong enough that she could probably have killed me if she wanted too.

Definitely recommended.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to joebloggs For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Aug-17, 22:31
Points: 8,963, Level: 40 Points: 8,963, Level: 40 Points: 8,963, Level: 40
Last Achievements

Hi Guys,

Are you aware if she is still active?
If you can have a session with here in LA?

Can you guys send me on DM how much was the tribute paid for a 1hr session with her.

She is absolutely gorgeous, I cannot simply die without have a sesion with her

Regards
KickmeHard
The Following User Says Thank You to K1ckm3 For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Aug-17, 00:09
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by K1ckm3 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hi Guys,

Are you aware if she is still active?
If you can have a session with here in LA?

Can you guys send me on DM how much was the tribute paid for a 1hr session with her.

She is absolutely gorgeous, I cannot simply die without have a sesion with her

Regards
KickmeHard
Why would she not be active? She's still up on session girls and WB270.

Skylar is more expensive. When I met her in NY a few years ago her rate was (I think) $400 per hour, $250 per half. I could be wrong, that's from memory, but her rate were clearly above the normal 300 at the time and her rate might have gone up since then. She also doesn't do competitive (past injuries I think - which is a legit reason).

I can't speak for her replies on e-mails, as she probably gets a lot of e-mails, but if you do e-mail her, maybe tell her a little bit about yourself and what you want and if you're looking for competitive, look somewhere else. She told me, after we met, shot a video and had a mini 15 minute session that if I e-mailed her, to remind her where we met.

She's got a great scissors, big soft legs and a gorgeous cushiony ass. She's soft muscle, not hard muscle, which I like, though she has six-pack abs, but her legs have some softness to them, which to me, makes for a more pleasant scissor than rock-hard legs. She could still make me tap in a head scissor or triangle pretty easy.

I don't know what to say about the e-mails, but keep trying, and be nice. She probably get a lot of requests.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Aug-17, 00:43
Points: 8,963, Level: 40 Points: 8,963, Level: 40 Points: 8,963, Level: 40
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LicensetoKill [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Why would she not be active? She's still up on session girls and WB270.

Skylar is more expensive. When I met her in NY a few years ago her rate was (I think) $400 per hour, $250 per half. I could be wrong, that's from memory, but her rate were clearly above the normal 300 at the time and her rate might have gone up since then. She also doesn't do competitive (past injuries I think - which is a legit reason).

I can't speak for her replies on e-mails, as she probably gets a lot of e-mails, but if you do e-mail her, maybe tell her a little bit about yourself and what you want and if you're looking for competitive, look somewhere else. She told me, after we met, shot a video and had a mini 15 minute session that if I e-mailed her, to remind her where we met.

She's got a great scissors, big soft legs and a gorgeous cushiony ass. She's soft muscle, not hard muscle, which I like, though she has six-pack abs, but her legs have some softness to them, which to me, makes for a more pleasant scissor than rock-hard legs. She could still make me tap in a head scissor or triangle pretty easy.

I don't know what to say about the e-mails, but keep trying, and be nice. She probably get a lot of requests.

Thanks so much fot the info, I'll keep trying

Best regards
k
The Following User Says Thank You to K1ckm3 For This Useful Post: