Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 05-Dec-17, 17:27
Points: 5,583, Level: 31 Points: 5,583, Level: 31 Points: 5,583, Level: 31
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Sandra the Savage reviews

(I wrote this review last week, but didn't get to posting it until now)

Yesterday I've had a 2 hour session with Sandra the Savage.
I've had a ton of very very good sessions the last 2 months (Rada Gold, Kat Max, Antscha, Arekah Lox, Sarah Lips and Zascha from Eindhoven) and although plan to, I haven't finalized these reviews.. I prioritized this one because this session was so much different (better!) from my expectations.

I booked a session with Sandra the Savage because I'd read reviews of her in German that indicated she had a nice brutal mean streak, including a willingness to thoroughly pummel guys during boxing and being somewhat proactive in knocking guys out during wrestling. I hesitated, because I couldn't figure out if she'd be delivering that punishment with the cool, almost cold and distant look she displays on her BDSM website. Additionally, some of the pictures at wb270 are of an almost 'statuesque lady', while I prefer wrestling 'a playful girl'. But, brutality by a beautiful and strong woman during wrestling has to be tried, so luckily, I did get the chance to meet her

When Sandra opened the door, I was greeted - and hugged - by a vibrant, beautiful, friendly and sportive girl, light on her feet, whose athletic legs and arms in a captivating short dress distracted me immediately from her beautiful face. She looked like an angel, far nicer than her pictures. Why call her a savage? Wow.

After the pleasantries, changing clothes and setting up my phone-as-a-camera (yes, she indulged me, against a very fair fee, to make a private recording), I learned the reason for her nickname 'savage'.. I'll bullet it:
- She really (really!) likes to mix it up. I wasn't fighting Sandra the Mistress (she has the calm aura of superiority from the pictures; I'll ask for that next time, could be an interesting, scary dimension); I saw somebody who genuinely likes (enjoys AND appreciates) the game. I actually believe it's just as much of an 'outlet' to her as it is to us.
- Yes, she's 1.60m, yes she's 60kg (at the moment), and yes, it's all womanly curved muscles. But she brings all of it to wrap you up in a small package, twist and bend your limbs in the wrong direction and LAUGH at you in your FACE when you tap, tap again and (because we agreed this before the match) when you cry out in pain and beg.
- You will end up in a rear naked choke. And during the wrestling, you'll have gotten tired, she won't. And at some point you'll have given up completely, and you also give up frantically tapping (like you did earlier to make her back off). And unless it's clear you don't want to go there, you'll wake up with her arms still hugging you, her face next to yours, and her lively, almost girly voice next to your ear, laughing.
- During boxing, she was actually nicer to me than during wrestling. Could be because I'm such an idiot with boxing, I think I was able to stop maybe 5 of her countless punches to my face (headgear). Third round, she really started dancing. I started hurting haha. But I hung in there

She likes to look at you when she's finalizing a submission. And despite the pain or lack of oxygen, that's actually a great place to be, because you also get to look at her pretty face. And she'll comfort you when you tell her how much it hurts. Ha ha ha.

Some moves, including join locks combined with scissors and chokes, she has them down like an art. However, some techniques might be unique to session wrestling, and I'd like to ask you guys, whenever you can, to offer your necks and arms for her to practice. I'll be back to check up on that, and I'll let you know if the practice made her even more dangerous
Can't wait!
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to tomjui For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Dec-17, 20:45
Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,270 Times in 633 Posts
Default Re: Sandra the Savage reviews

Nice review, how do you compare her with Rada? E.g strength, brutality and technique wise... all spectacular based on my sessions with Rada
Old 05-Dec-17, 21:37
Points: 5,583, Level: 31 Points: 5,583, Level: 31 Points: 5,583, Level: 31
Last Achievements

Omg how to compare that
Rada is like a systema trained bear, boxed in the package of a powerful, toned and formidable woman. Rada is relatively tall. She trains with men, with the aim to submit men.
I can't wait to meet her again, I got the impression she likes to continue where she left the previous session.

Sandra is more controlled and refined I think? Strong and capable, learning new things, maybe not a submission machine like Rada, but in addition to her power and skill also very much able to make you submit without physical effort. And she uses that finesse like a savage haha. You need to try it to understand it, I don't know how to explain it better..

Also this: Rada made me scream and beg, and put me through fear, but that lasted seconds, maybe tens of seconds.
Sandra made me beg and whimper for so long that I learned that a person actually has muscles that he uses when looking scared - and the next day that's where I had muscle ache haha.

I'm almost 90kg, and she didn't have problems moving me around and beating me up. From there, I don't know how to compare girls. Both are amazing

And Sandra is really really pretty.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tomjui For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Dec-17, 23:20
Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,270 Times in 633 Posts

Thanks man , that’s an elite list of sessions that you had, i hope to meet all of them in the future. I still relive my awesome sessions with Rada.
The Following User Says Thank You to Royh For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Mar-18, 11:22
Points: 3,634, Level: 25 Points: 3,634, Level: 25 Points: 3,634, Level: 25
Last Achievements

Setting up the session with Sandra was super easy. I had some constraints about the slot for the session and she was very flexible to adjust so that we were able to have the session. Also she replies to emails usually in a couple of days.
I asked her if she could wear a specific attire and she agreed to it and also she sounded excited with the idea. She is much more pretty and sexy than it looks in the pics and also very friendly and nice.
As soon as we started wrestling I could feel her power and strength!!! I was not expecting that she would she so strong! I had sent her before some pics of some of my favorite holds and she applied every single one of them and much more! She has an incredible body! Her arms and legs are so strong!! Also you can tell that she loves to dominate and see a guy in pain...she actually smiles and teases you to try and get free! She takes pain to the limit...and loves it! If you are into feet she has sexy and soft feet and really knows how to use them!I definitely recommend her and can't wait to meet her again!
My body was hurting for over a week ..hehehe
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to judoka2wrestle For This Useful Post: