Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 06-Feb-18, 03:25
Points: 10,686, Level: 44 Points: 10,686, Level: 44 Points: 10,686, Level: 44
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,148 Times in 183 Posts
Default Re: His little sister's friend and the secret threat

This is a really fun read...but you Have to tell us what she whispered to him!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Stacyann For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Feb-18, 06:14
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

He's toying with us, Stacy. Stringing us along like junkies. Mebbe you should fly over there and teach him a Herman-lesson. Make him talk...
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Feb-18, 11:40
Post of The Year Winner
Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,227 Times in 360 Posts

BwaaHaHaa...
*evil chortle*
Old 06-Feb-18, 13:35
Points: 10,686, Level: 44 Points: 10,686, Level: 44 Points: 10,686, Level: 44
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,148 Times in 183 Posts

Yes! I could do that...except I’m not sure where “over there” is...

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyandy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
BwaaHaHaa...
*evil chortle*
Stop laughing and keep writing Buster!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stacyann For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Feb-18, 18:23
Post of The Year Winner
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Part 5

A few days later Emma and Julie were lounging in Emma's bedroom. It was a warm afternoon and they were enjoying one of their last free weeks before school started. Julie was lying face down on Emma's bed propped up on her elbows with an open laptop, watching YouTube videos of Rhonda Rousey fights, trying to figure out what had gone wrong with the woman she once thought was invincible. Emma was seated at her vanity, staring into the mirror as she was trying on different shades of lipstick.

Emma made kiss lips and inspected her reflection critically, then nodded to herself. Dark red was definitely her favorite, kind of complimenting the auburn highlights in her hair. She glanced over at Julie thinking, hesitated for a moment, then said, "Hey Jules - let me ask you something."

"Sure. What?" Julie was laser-focused, as usual, making mental notes as she watched the violent action on the screen.

"You wrestled three guys, right? Your brother, my brother, and Jay. And you beat each one.”

“Yep.”

“When you won, how did it make you feel?"

"Great," Julie said, not looking up. "It kind of confirmed what I thought, made me feel strong."

"Uh huh. Anything else?"

"I don't know. Really confident, maybe. Why?"

"Well, what about when you wrestled Jay. How do you think he felt?"

Julie paused her viewing, thinking it over. "That's a good question. I thought that maybe he would be ashamed, and hate me for it. But he didn't."

"No," Emma said. "He definitely doesn't hate you for it. I think he really likes you."

Julie smiled, her tanned pretty face betraying a hint of pride. "You think so? I think so, too. He's really a fun guy."

"Are you kidding me? He adores you. And he has a car."

Julie laughed. "That doesn't hurt, but I'd like him anyway."

"Let me ask you this; when you were wrestling do you think it made him feel, I don't know, sexy? I mean, you’re a girl and he's a guy and you're rolling around on top of each other. That seems like it would be..."

"Like he's turned on?"

"Yeah!"

Julie frowned, thinking. "I don't know. I can see how it would, but we were both really trying to win, you know? Concentrating on that. I don't think either one of us was thinking about boy-girl stuff." She giggled. "At least not until later, anyway." She looked over at Emma. "Why - did it look sexy to you?"

"Oh no," Emma said hastily, “I was just wondering what it felt like when you wrestled a guy."

"Well now it’s your turn. When are you going to challenge Ben?" Julie asked. "We've been working like demons for a couple of weeks and you've really picked up a lot. I think you're ready to take him on."

Emma wasn’t sure why she was keeping her and Ben’s wrestling match a secret from Julie – she usually told her everything. But it seemed like it was something private shared between Ben and herself. She still hadn’t figured out why. "You think I can beat him?" Emma asked innocently.

"Well, maybe not at first. But if you keep after him I think you'll get better. He doesn't seem like he's interested in learning any sort of wrestling technique, so maybe you can catch him by surprise. Then you can tell me how it feels to wrestle a guy."

"Maybe you're right," Emma said, looking at her reflection in the mirror. "May be I can figure what exactly that feeling is when you’re on top of a guy..."

Later in the afternoon, after Julie had gone home, Emma appeared at Ben's bedroom door. Lying on his bed texting on his phone, Ben glanced over. He had made great effort to avoid her ever since that wrestling bout.

"What do you want?" he said warily.

Emma trailed her hand nonchalantly down the door frame, as if she didn't have a care in the world. "Oh, nothing much," she said. "I was just thinking about our wrestling match the other day."

"Yeah? What about it?"

"Well, you said I won because I cheated. If you really think that, why don't we have another match and find out for sure?"

Ben looked at her suspiciously. He had been having the exact same thought but hadn't wanted to say anything. He still couldn't believe that his little sister was capable of outwrestling him, but the memory of her on top of him still burned. There was no way that should have happened and ever since then he had noticed a change in the way she treated him, like the pecking order of the household had shifted and he was at the bottom. He didn't like that feeling.

“You’re dreaming,” he said skeptically, ”You honestly think you can beat me fair and square?'"

She cocked her head and smiled. "I think I already did and you just don't want to face it. I'm giving you another chance to prove yourself. If you beat me, I'll be happy to admit I was wrong."

Ben sized her up. Being outwrestled by two 14-year-old-girls in the span of a week had really taken a toll on his self-confidence. He desperately wanted revenge. Just looking at Emma standing in his doorway rankled. She looked serenely confident, even cocky. That stung.

"You were lucky and you know it,” he said.

She spread her arms. "Then prove it. Let's go."

Ben hesitated. Not because of doubt that he could beat her. That angry little flame still burned hot. It was the other thing... a jumble of confused emotion came over him as he recalled the feeling of her ripe body squishing against him, of her naked breast in all of its magnificence exposed right in front of him, so close he could have leaned his head forward and -

He stopped himself. That was a perilous train of thought. He looked at her pensively. Was it his imagination or had he sensed some sort of similar feeling in her too? There was no denying that at the end of the match her breathing was labored and her face was flushed just as his was. Was it because of exertion, or something else- something they didn't want to admit to themselves?

She looked back wide-eyed and innocent. “Well, Bro? Are you ready to get your butt kicked again?”

That did it. He sat upright and tossed his phone aside. “Okay, Stone Cold Emma, you’re on. But on one condition.”

Emma laughed delightedly. She knew she could goad him into another match. His pride had really taken a beating. “What condition?”

He inclined his head toward her. “You can’t be dressed like that. No distractions.”

She looked down to see how she was dressed, honestly confused. She was wearing a sleeveless tank and shorts, nothing weird. Granted, they were snug, but that was the style, and she had grown a lot besides. “What’s wrong with the way I’m dressed?”

“You look like you just came from Victoria’s Secret. You can see your bra right through that top. And those shorts are way too short. I’m not wrestling if you wear that.”

“This bra is the only one that fits!”

“Then wear one of Mom’s.”

“They’re too small! Mom’s going to take me shopping tomorrow.”

“Don’t care. I said no distractions.”

“Well, what am I supposed to wear?”

“Here,” Ben stood up, went over to his dresser and started rummaging through his drawers. “You can use these.” He tossed her a T-shirt and some basketball shorts.

She held them up and wrinkled her nose. “Very stylish.”

“Take it or leave it. I’m not wrestling if you’re going to be flashing a lot of skin.”

She gave a sly smile. “Can’t have that. Who knows how you might react?”

He frowned and said, “I’ll meet you in the family room. Unless you’re too afraid.”

She laughed. “Not hardly.” Taking the clothes she skipped down the hall to change.

Ben stalked the family room waiting. He had pushed the furniture back and was beginning to wonder if he had lost his mind. Why was he going to roll around with her after what had happened last time? Then he bolstered his determination and concentrated on the main task; he had to put her back in her place. There wasn’t going to be any rolling around. He was a senior! She was a freshman! He should be able to finish her off in no time!

She came into the family room. The T-shirt he had given her was baggy and hung halfway down her thighs, accenting the difference in height. It made him ashamed that there would even be a question about who could beat who. The hem of the basketball shorts peeked out from below the shirt. “I look like crap,” Emma said. She had her hair pulled back in a headband and had removed all traces of lipstick.

Ben nodded, satisfied. She didn’t look sexy at all in those clothes, just healthy. “You look fine,” he said, “Let’s get this over with.”

They met in the middle of the room, circling each other warily. Ben remembered how she had blindsided him with a sneak attack before and vowed not to let it happen again. This time he had a plan. He was going to look for an opening, use his superior size and strength to take her down, and make her submit.

Emma had other plans.

Ben attacked first, snaking out his right arm and catching her by the back of the neck, pulling her head down and preparing to move in closer for a headlock. Emma reached up with both hands, seized his wrist and hung on tightly while she bent down and swept her leg out, catching him behind the knee and hooking him with her foot. Unbalanced, Ben staggered and fell sideways as Emma stayed with him, still holding onto his wrist.

As Ben tried to whip her arms off she turned sideways and kicked out with her legs, jamming his arm between her thighs and locking her ankles above his shoulder. Then she pulled back on his arm.

Ben almost screamed. He was flat on his back with his arm outstretched between her legs. Her feet were pushing against the side of his head just below his ear while both of her hands were pulling in the opposite direction. His shoulder felt like it was going to pop out of its socket.

Emma pulled tighter, his elbow locked in her crotch. With a massive effort, Ben kicked his outer leg up and over towards her, flopping over onto his side, knocking her feet loose and crashing his leg down on her, forcing her to release his arm. When she rolled away and got on all fours to rise he bull rushed into from the side and knocked her over.

Now he was on top, his face inches above hers, opposite of how they were the last time they fought. “How do you like being in this position?” Ben grunted, frantically trying to restrain her arms.

“It’s temporary. You can’t hold me.” Emma was gathering her feet underneath her even as she spoke then abruptly bridged, bucking him off.

Ben was astonished at the power of her legs and torso. He outweighed her by a lot and she had tossed him aside like he was a leaf. He spun on his knees to face her head on but she leapfrogged up to her feet, reached out with both hands and pulled his shoulders forward toward her widespread legs. Then she tightened her thighs around his neck and squeezed.

Ben was really in a bad position, on his knees, trapped between her legs while she began to cut off his air supply. He pawed at her thighs. She captured one of his arms. Ben knew he had to do something quick or she would knock him out. Her legs were rock hard.

Emma pulled his arm up and back. If she could catch the other one he’d be dead meat!

Panic gave him strength. He hooked his free arm around her ankles and pulled as hard as he could, leaning forward at the same time. This time his weight advantage worked to his favor and she staggered, fell, and he was free.
He scrambled back, away from her, before she could attack again. He was gasping for breath and sick with the realization that she was faster than he was. She was like a tiger - and she definitely knew more wrestling moves than he did. How had this come to be?

Emma was feeling it too. Her self-confidence was skyrocketing. He had been unable to hold her! He couldn’t keep up with her either. She was always one step ahead. She stood up and slowly advanced as he scrambled backwards.

“Remember last time?” she said, “You said my breasts were a distraction. That’s not all they are. I think they can also be a weapon. You want to see how?”

Emma had to admit Ben gave it everything he had. By now it was obvious to both of them that she was going to win, but he fought desperately and bravely. She was resolute. Newly confident and self-assured she closed in on him, and using brute strength wrestled him onto his back and collapsed on top of him, pulling his head into her chest until his face disappeared into the cottony folds of her T-shirt-covered cleavage and wrapping him tight. She had left her bra behind on purpose and was using her big breasts to smother him. Although he felt it coming he was powerless to prevent her. He was trapped and overwhelmed under her solid, cushiony upper body.

Emma felt him underneath her straining with every fiber of muscle. But it was her body now – she owned him. For the first time she felt she was stronger than him, her muscles swelling as she subdued him. She laughed softly as he grew weaker and the warm feeling between her legs grew stronger. She liked the way his head felt between her breasts, totally under her control.

Ben couldn’t see a thing, his face burrowed between her tits clamped into place by her arms. He could barely breathe. He felt the weight of her pressing down on him, while down below her hips were slowly sliding up and down his torso. Dazed, he wondered what she was feeling.

She liked the way her hips forced his body down, grinding against him. She slid lower, releasing him from her breast smother, planting her forearms next to his ribs and trapping his arms and burying her face into his shoulder, using her neck muscles to keep him in place. The silky material of the basketball shorts felt good. As if by instinct, the mound of her vulva found his erect penis and she began to slowly dry hump him, not aware of what she was doing or what it was called. She knew that it felt good. She knew that she couldn’t stop. Not even if Ben was going crazy underneath, his protests sounding hysterical. Her breathing steadied into a rhythmic pant. Baaack… and forth… baaack… and forth…

Ben knew he had to get away from her. What she was doing was wrong. But the Emma that was on top of him was not the Emma he thought he knew. This Emma was a ravenous young woman determined to have her way and he couldn’t stop her. “Emma… stop…you mustn’t do this…” His protests sounded feeble even to him and Emma seemed oblivious to everything except rubbing up against him. She was using him…abusing him…

Then she sat upright and repositioned her hips so that her vagina was right on top of his erection. She roughly grabbed his upper arms and squeezed, her fingers digging into him as she leaned above him, head hanging down, eyes shut and sliding her hips faster and faster. “There,” she said, biting her lower lip, “Right there.”

Ben tried rocking from side to side but her hips were immovable and his arms securely pinned. “For god’s sake Emma, stop…stop…” he pleaded.

Then she froze and her entire body tensed, locking her arms and squeezing his biceps so tight he almost yelped. Hunched over, her pelvis pressed into him hard, she sat motionless, gulping in air as small tremors ran through her. After twenty or thirty seconds like that she finally gasped, released his arms and rolled off him, lying on the floor next to him trying to catch her breath with her arm thrown across her forehead.

Ben felt worn out and miserable, like a flood victim that had been swept down a ravine by a flash flood, bouncing off boulders and tumbled unmercifully. His little sister had not only defeated him, but had dry-humped him! Not only was what she had done immoral, it was totally against his will. He not only felt ashamed, but violated as well and how could a guy feel violated? It was a whole gamut of WRONG, really, dreadfully WRONG. But she couldn’t have done what she did if he hadn’t of had an erection. Why did he have an erection?

His mind whirling with questions and racked with guilt, he looked over at Emma expecting the remorse to start kicking in as she realized the evilness of what she had done. She was going to be hanging her head in shame and owed him a big-time apology. But in a weird way, he felt a pang of sympathy for her. He remembered how powerful the sex urge was when he first experienced it. She was just a young girl overcome by the animalistic hunger brought on by raging hormones and not herself. She probably didn’t know what hit her. She was probably feeling confused and upset.

Emma propped herself up on her elbow, looked over at him and said, “Dude – that was awesome! You want to do it again?”
Old 06-Feb-18, 20:21
Points: 6,125, Level: 33 Points: 6,125, Level: 33 Points: 6,125, Level: 33
Last Achievements

Ben Ben Ben...You have the physical advantages but your continual underestimating of your opponent and refusal to adapt and learn are the surest way to continued defeat. Used and abused by your kid sister twice sir, I'd say that does put you at the bottom of the hierarchy.

Better start taking this serious and learn some new skills unless you want this pattern to continue. GREAT story so far!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to baller2242 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Feb-18, 23:30
Points: 7,845, Level: 37 Points: 7,845, Level: 37 Points: 7,845, Level: 37
Last Achievements

Thumbs up Re: His little sister's friend and the secret threat

Amazing story! Can't wait to read more installments of the series! Loved that last line, Emma wanting to do it again
The Following User Says Thank You to Rhinos For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Feb-18, 23:35
Points: 6,535, Level: 34 Points: 6,535, Level: 34 Points: 6,535, Level: 34
Last Achievements

Another great story. I like how it seems Emma is over powering Ben. Next would be interesting to see Emma challenge Ben to arm wrestle and games of mercy. Emma wants to compare biceps, and maybe abs with Ben. Emma seems to be enjoying her power. Ben actually sees his sister lifting and then notices she lifts more.
The Following User Says Thank You to lapidusss For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Feb-18, 23:42
Post of The Year Winner
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanks guys!
Damn Rhinos, that is one hell of an Avatar...
The Following User Says Thank You to boyandy For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Feb-18, 03:11
Points: 5,206, Level: 30 Points: 5,206, Level: 30 Points: 5,206, Level: 30
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

His destruction, so elegant and forbidden. Primo work.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sicod79 For This Useful Post:

Tags
sister