Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 18-Aug-12, 17:00
Banned
Points: 16,591, Level: 56 Points: 16,591, Level: 56 Points: 16,591, Level: 56
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: teen girls vs men

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepinbin [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
yeah shes not, being dead and all :P
I think she died this year?
Old 18-Aug-12, 17:18
Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,079 Times in 4,065 Posts

Lois De Fee marries midget
A publicity stunt, commenter says they divorced the next day, lol.

[Portrait of Lois de Fee, Club Nocturne, New York, N.Y., ca. July 1948]

Last edited by stymie; 18-Aug-12 at 17:26.
Old 18-Aug-12, 19:03
Points: 77,348, Level: 100 Points: 77,348, Level: 100 Points: 77,348, Level: 100
Activity: 64.3% Activity: 64.3% Activity: 64.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 19,665 Times in 2,347 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by stymie [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Lois De Fee marries midget
A publicity stunt, commenter says they divorced the next day, lol.
Sorry I so hoped they lived long and very happy. But IRL she yet ignored tall men and liked ONLY short boys, up to her breast.

And any more question. How do you think, can she fight down Bolo Yeung? I think if she wouldn't let him close and hold him on a distance with roundhouse kicks, she can win.
Old 19-Aug-12, 08:36
chessington
This message has been deleted by Anubis71. Reason: Hotlinks To Other Forums Are Not Allowed.
Old 19-Jul-13, 23:14
Points: 450,825, Level: 100 Points: 450,825, Level: 100 Points: 450,825, Level: 100
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 45,428 Times in 4,303 Posts

From Another forum

"my daughter and her friends have been lifting rather heavy at the gym for some years. They are today 16-17. The weakest of the girls can bench 70 kgs and the strongest 85 kgs. Very good. My husband can lift 60 kgs in the same machine as the girls (not free weights). I am almost as strong in my arms as my husband since I can bench 55 kgs in the same machine but we are both weaker than the teenage girls.

Cindy
Dec 14 2011 "
Old 19-Jul-13, 23:17
Points: 450,825, Level: 100 Points: 450,825, Level: 100 Points: 450,825, Level: 100
Last Achievements

"I lost to a 15 years old girl once. She is a gymnast and she my best friends daughter. She does a lot of strength training. Anyway, I was at Mathew house and we were watching a game. She watched the game with us.

She started talking about a guy classmate who she beat in armwrestling that day. She said he was very weak. She wanted to test her strength against a grown men.

She challenged her father and me to an armwrestling match. First she armwrestled against me,

I went easy on her and she slammed my arm to the table. She wanted a rematch and she wanted that I tried my best. So we started again and I tried my best and I was shocked, I could not move her hand. She smiled and put my arm to the table without any problem.

I was shocked to see how strong she was, I could not believe such a young girl could be so strong. She was happy and proud and she challenged her father. Mathew is a strong guy, I know he is stronger than me. But he was not strong enough and she won easily this one also.

We were both shocked by her strength. She saw our desbelief, giggled and flexed her bicep. A ball of muscle quickly exploded from her arm, it was much bigger than mine. It looked hard and defined. This young girl was much stronger than 2 grown men.

Since that day I believe that girls can be very strong if they work out. Even stronger than grown men.

Jason_133Sep "
Old 19-Jul-13, 23:23
Last Achievements

Many interesing posts from a girrl called Chloe

-----------
Heya im one of those teenage girls who is stronger than adult males lol.

I have great genetics for building strength and muscle and when my parents saw that I had started developing a strong physique at 13 they got me weights for Christmas and I also spend alot of time at the gym.

Im 19 now and have beaten atleast 5 or 6 adult males at armwrestling or shown them up when comparing abs or biceps lol. Its a rush!

Its so cool to have bigger harder stronger biceps than a guy 5-10years older than me lol.

My boyfriend is same age and size as me but hes weaker and doesnt mind. My strength and muscle turns us both on.

The craziest thing I've ever done and I wont ever do it again was dominate and controll my 27yearold neighbor when I was 16. He was kinda nerdish and had a pretty girlfriend but no muscle. He had a thing for young muscle girls and i took advantage of that.
They've moved out of the street a while back and his girlfriend never knew what we were up too or how I made him get me stuff and do things for me.

Chloe
Sep 22 2011 2
-------------
Chloe,how big are your biceps? and have you ever lifted your boyfriend over head? and if you are that strong whats your weight lifting training like?

Jonathan
Sep 22 2011
----------
I am 18 and I am stronger than the men I know. I was always very athletic (short distance runner) and I have been working out for 3 years. I love to wrestle men and show them that I am stronger. I love to workout and to build muscle!

-
Yes I do know all this things. I love to put men in scissors. They are totally helpless against my powerful thighs. They start to beg and cry for me to release them. I usually do because I think I can really hurt them if I apply ful pressure. But I never hurt anyone I am not that kind of person. I just enjoy showing them my strength and they usually like it.

Most of them are astonished by my strength, eventough they saw my muscular body. I dont know why, men think that girls with muscles are not strong, or what? I find it amusing.
Gina
Sep 22 2011
--------

@Gina - I know right? The amount of guys who are amazed at my big muscles and how they are totally not ready for the ass whooping they get in an armwrestle or a wrestling match lol Although I'm not huge or anything just visibly muscular, my biceps are almost 14inch and quads 23inch. How big are yours hun?

ChloeSep 23 2011 6:09am
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@Jonathan - I have lifted my boyfriend above my head - not that easy, not when hes same weight as me and muscled. Balancing was the hard part, but the feeling of power knowing I could actually do that blew my mind and drove my bf crazy lol. I curl 30kg in one arm, 55kg in two, shouldar press 50kg, bench 80kg, squat 80, leg press 130kg. So wow Jonathan you sound like you really like strong muscular teenage girls huh? :P

ChloeSep 23 2011
The Following User Says Thank You to deepkick For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Jul-13, 23:37
Last Achievements

Chloe yeah it is amazing. They think they are stronger just because they are men. Actually a lot of my girl friends are stronger than the guys they are dating. Girls are becoming the stronger! My Quads 23,5 inches. My body is all rock hard muscle and I am very proud of it.

Gina
Sep 23 2011
---------
@Gina - I know right?
The amount of guys who are amazed at my big muscles and how they are totally not ready for the ass whooping they get in an armwrestle or a wrestling match lol
Although I'm not huge or anything just visibly muscular, my biceps are almost 14inch and quads 23inch.
How big are yours hun?

Chloe
Sep 23 2011

-------
Gina wow!
You sound like you got some big guns!
How old are you? Do you have a boyfriend?

My bf is inlove with my muscles, its so cute how proud he is of my physique lol. As we become the stronger sex, there are becoming more and more guys who crave it and think its hot, but the macho punks will suffer eventually if they think that just because they're men that muscle and strengh is their place and not ours.

Seriously, I dunno how many times I have heard guys say that the best sex they've had is with fitness girls who have tight abs and arms, legs and can go the distance lol

Chloe
Sep 23 2011
-------

David I dunno if I'd want to wrestle or armwrestle you lol, no offense but you look like you couldnt put up much of a fight at all! I like a challenge and I love hard muscles on a guy hehe. My bf is as muscley as I am just 5times less strong. Might email you and Pupstar some time : )

Chloe
Sep 23 2011
---------
Chloe, doen't your boyfriend mind you wrestling other men? and if he did i guess there is nothing he can do about it?

Jonathan
Sep 23 2011
---------
Jonathan what are your muscles like, are strong? Or weak as a stick like David? :P Do you armwrestle or playfight stronger teenage girls who can beat you up? What would you prefer out of wrestling and loosing to a girl or feeling up her muscles. Oh and yeah I actually get off over guys getting turned on and horny for my muscle body lol, I've let hundreds of guys feel my biceps or abs and then they get hard, its hot! But of course only my bf will get the full experience lol

Chloe
Sep 23 2011
--------
Oh and most of the time I wrestle other guys he is there watching hehe, sometimes i cen see how he get a big boner over watching me demolish a guy.

My favourite wrestling holds are camel clutch (its maximum humiliation and my bf says he gets to see my biceps the best when I'm doing that) and a headlock - theres nothing better than getting a guy in a headlock and holding him still while he flaps about hehe.
I enjoy those moves on girls all the same hehe.

Chloe
Sep 23 2011
------------
Chloe, seeing your are 19 years old! your not really a teen ager but,an young strong muscular powerhouse of a girl!

i read where you controlled a 27 year old man while you were 16 years old! what was that like?

Jonathan
Sep 23 2011
---------
Thanks yah I'm more young adult now hehe.

That 27yearold guy was my neighbor and he used to spy on my friends and I
when we sunbathed, he was very good at hiding and I was the only one who knew.

I liked being admired and perved at the others would have freaked! I was sitting in the spa pool one evening and caught him spying but pretended not to be seen so I started flexing and feeling my muscles, I ended up giving him a great show hehe finished up by doing 20 chin ups on the crossbar on our deck.

Later that day I was on my own and got adventurous, I waited for his gf to drive away then went next door and asked him if he was masturbating while hes been spying on me.

I was in my bikini top and little demin shorts and he went white and speechless haha. Long story short, that was the beginning of my power trip. I let him feel my muscles and have sex with me if I could practice my holds on him, he gave me money for movies, clothes whatever and drove me and my friends places.

Physically, he was my play thing and no one knew and its still a secret from all my friends and my family. It was a crazy teenage muscle girl ego thing and i could have gotten us into a whole lot of trouble, Im just glad i didnt.

Chloe
Sep 23 2011
Old 19-Jul-13, 23:49
Last Achievements

Chloe, I would have love to been the 27 year old neighbor!
You sound like an young women that knows what she wants! ever try a reverse head scissors or bear hugs on males you wrestle?

Jonathan
Sep 23 2011
--------
Jonathan -
And yes I cracked a guys ribs giving him a bearhug and I did a reverse headscissors while giving my bf a bj last night lol

Chloe
Sep 23 2011
------------
Chloe, so did your boyfriend survive your reverse head scissors and did he enjoy the bJ? i love giving females tongue action down below! i have been told i am the best they ever had!

Chloe, i would give you Orgasm after Orgasms! i would put most males to shame!
Jonathan
Sep 23 2011
--------
Chloe, sorry hope you weren't offended?

Jonathan
------------
Oh hey nah you didnt offend me haha!
My friends called me to tell me to go see movies with them and i only had an hour to get ready, shower and get to the mall lol!
Sorry! I bet you could give me awesome multiple orgasms, but i wouldnt let you lol only my bf gets to fo that ofcourse.
I love hearing about sex stories, wrestling, muscle stories etc though hehe. Turns me on a whole lot.

Chloe
Sep 23 2011
---------
my boyfriend does know how lucky he is and hes so proud its so cute hehe. Hes also used to the fact that I drive most of ever other guy I know crazy
with my looks and sex appeal - that in itself turns him on very very much which I like.

I mean so many times a guy has been feeling my biceps or abs and gets hard over it and Gavin and I will go away and have sex cos its got him all excited hehe.
My earlier years growing strong - I was into ballet, gymnastics, dance, netball and athletics when I was a kid.
Ballet and gym took up most of my time from age 4 till 10 when I finished up both and carried on with netball which I'd started to fall inlove with and athletics I'd started age 8 it was all getting too much so I swicthed gym and ballet to dance and eventually finished up athletics

so now I'm just playing netball and love to dance now and then but mostly hip hop with dance groups - the rhythm still seems to come naturally lol.

Age 8 was when I first noticed the muscles in my tummy, arms and legs.
People would point out how my legs were larger than most other girls my age.
I dont remember a time when I didnt have a 6pack and I've been flexing my biceps for guys and other girls since I was 8 I think and checkin them out myself.
I love how they feel and I love the feeling of someone else feelin them too hehe.

I was always a very strong athletic kid and that carried through to my teen age years.
I was always a favourite for bullrush, wrestling and popular among the neighborhood boys and at school.

I could pin 80% of the guys down and it was when Gavin and I were 12 that we started flexing our biceps for each other.
I'll never forget how impressed and surprised he was that a pretty little girl who he already had a crush on could have such hard and defined biceps.

He was so lovely to me and I totally fell for him when he took of his shirt and flexed his muscles for me hehe.

We stripped down to our underwear and explored each others muscles then wrestled and I won.

We established who was boss and its been that way ever sinse.

Other guys I wrestled was usually a power thing or when a guy needed bringing back down to earth. Some times I'd get abused for having muscles and being stronger than guys, mayby 30% of the time,

the rest of the time I was getting guys turned on and loved the attention. From about 13-16 I could be brutal and sometimes over the top which is why I started to learn my lesson with the next door neighbor.
I demolished a few guys infront of their mates then let the mates oolge over me while I flexed and posed, or did it to guys infront of their girlfriends.

I beat up girls and infront of their boyfriends and the bfs would want me but i never let them have me but I ended relationships.

I was basically a nasty teenage muscle brat goddess who loved being worshipped and I was horrible.

Worst thing about it was I was living a double life. Gavin, my family and my best friends thought I was this lovely little angel who could never be so manipulative.

It started to get to me when I was making my 27y old neighbor root me cos I was effectively cheeting on Gavin.
I couldnt keep it up.
I got very good at all kinds of scissor holds on my neighbor, camel clutch, pinning him was easy cos he was so skinny and light. I felt great by overpowering a guy his age.

Chloe
Sep 24 2011
Old 20-Jul-13, 00:00
Last Achievements

My upper body is very strong!
My arms look it too and my back, tummy and chest are pretty solid. My breasts are firm and big concidering all the exersize lol. Lets put it this way, I'm strong enough to help one other guy lift a v8 engine out of a car lol.

He was an ex gymnast and built like Dwayn Johnson and he was blown away by my power hehe. My most memerable wrestling match was when I totally destroyed and humiliated this guy at school.
He was a c*cky, macho sexist prick who needed messing up and everyone was cheering me on. I'd just beaten him alot more easily than I had thought I would at armwrestling and he dismissed that as lucky after two matches so we wrestled. He had me pinned in seconds but I pushed his arms up and got him in the same pin, grapevined his legs and nearly broke them.
I punched him around a few times then put his head between my thighs and squeezed a bit.
Then i got him in a pin, kind of and did press ups over his face while my abs banged his face each time I went down hehe. He got an errection from that and everyone could see! I finished him off with a camel clutch

Chloe
Sep 24 2011
------
I look alot like Jodi Boam - shes more figure than bodybuilder though I think.
My arms are the same size but my breasts more pronounced and abs more of a clear 6pack. I think her tummy is leaner perhaps.

I do use full nelsons and body scissors haha. The coolest time I did a full nelson was on a guy and his girlfriend watched and then pulled out his errect c*ck and began to grab his groin until he came in his pants hehe.
We were 16 and he was 18.
My thighs are 23inchs. What is your favourite muscle and/or favourite physical feature on a girl?
Nope not Canadian - Kiwi

Chloe
Sep 24 2011
-----
Chloe, sorry about australia!
you are from New Zealand? So, are there many girls like you in New Zealand? or when your parents had you? they broke the mold? so there would not be any Amazon Goddess like you?

Jonathan
Sep 24 2011
--------
Jonathan - I am so glad you corrected your Australian mistake haha!

I am indeed a New Zealander and there are a few girls like me here, if not as muscular as me there are definately alot of sporty, athletic and strong girls who can certainly flex up real hard and hold their own against any male lol.

Haha guys jacking off is sooooo hot!!!
I love to watch Gavin jack off while I flex and pose for him, damn it makes me feel sexy! Especially when hes feeling my biceps or quads while he does it hehe. I've just had a look at some back breaker move vids on youtube and damn that looks humiliating for the victim! I might try that on Gavin maybe hehe or some guy who drools over me lol.

Chloe
Sep 24 2011
-----------
Chloe,you trying to give your boyfriend backbreaker has made me jack off muliple times! i think thats so Hot! there a couple of backbreakers. one where you take your boyfriend put him across your back with his resting on your back and you pull down on his head with your hand and the other on his leg and pull down his leg and you can even jerk him off while doing that you will be surprised how far he shoots and the other backbreaker is you rest your boyfriend across your knee and pull down on his neck or head and pull down on his leg and again you can jerk him off and again you will be surprised how far he will shoot! just thinking about is making me hard again and wishing it was me!

Jonathan
Sep 24 2011
---------
Jonathan - Oh wow! I love how you're really getting off to this hehe.
It turns me on a whole lot.
I told my boyfriend all about our chatting and he got pretty hard reading our posts lol.
We're both gutted you're in America, it would be awesome if I could wrestle you while Gavin watched, maybe even a bit more than that Hey do you know where we can find any video clips of mixed back breakers? Sounds like this is really your favourite wrestling move?

Chloe
Sep 25 2011
---------
Jonathan - Okay so we tried the back breaker! Like always he puts up a fight and I win hehe. The one where he's on his back on my back made him cum without me having to jerk him off!!! I threw him to the mat and rooted him for a bit then pulled him over my knee and brought him to climax hehe. So how many times have strong sexy muscular teen age girls done this to you Jonathan? You should tell me everythin hehe

Chloe
Sep 25 2011
---------
Choe, i had a very hard time sleeping last night picturing in my mind you trying back breakers on your boyfriend! just to try my manly muscles against your womanly muscles! i don't have a favorite wrestling hold that the girls have applied to me.and wrestling girls over 30 years i have experienced every hold possible!and for videos with girls putting males in backbreakers! try Special interest or Creative ! thats the only videoes i know of girls putting males in backbreakers!

Jonathan
Sep 25 2011
-------
Old 20-Jul-13, 06:14
Points: 9,908, Level: 42 Points: 9,908, Level: 42 Points: 9,908, Level: 42
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepkick [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Some teen girls vs men stories from around the web

I was wondering if men being the stronger sex physically is not more cultural than really gender. A couple of years ago our daughter at 17 years old had been playing sports but also for three summer seasons had taken the job as she called "farm hand" and she was required to load about (50) 50 lb. grain sacks a day along with about (100) 75 lb. alfalfa bails on to a fifth wheel trailer and unload the same. When at 16 and she got her license to drive, she would do it all day, it's not a semi truck load but was tons of weight lifting on a daily basis. At school the couch had them weight training for girls sports. She was muscular and when our two sons came home to visit, one in the military and the oldest in collage
Our youngest daughter in a short sleeve shirt held up her arms and flexed for the boys. The fact is she had much bigger muscles than both of my boys and my husband. I asked her to arm wrestle the boys and she beat them without any real effort several times with both arms and beat her own father just the same. I'm in my fourties and try to stay in shape with a bycicle and at a gym but I had just focused on aerobics and only sometimes used the weight room on a machine. I arm wrestled my husband later and we struggled for a while but I lost. After that I changed my work out to almost all weight lifting and within about a year I beat my husband at arm wrestling, now it's been two years and I can put my bicep or any other muscle next to his or in the mirror and flex. Mine are much more developed and bigger and arm wrestling though we don't do it very often has become a sinch to smash his arm down. So I think it is mostly culture that says women are the weaker sex. Some say "those submissive men" but my sons never submitted to anything, my daughter became stronger then them and my husband did not decide that I am stronger, there isn't anything he can do about it. I made up my mind to make my muscles stronger than his and he would have a long way to go to change it. My husband did not submit so I will appear stronger or more muscular, he had nothing to do with that fact. I have bigger muscles now and I'm stronger, submitting has nothing to do with anything. I really think most women are perceived as the weaker sex because of culture and time in the gym changes it all. It sure did for me.

Tina

Our daughter just turned fifteen years old and is involved in sports at school. The couching staff has the girls in the gym lifting weights three days a week. One can't help but notice her muscles, so the other night I asked my husband and my daughter to hold both arms up and make their arms flex. It was easy to see that she now has much bigger muscles than her dad and her legs are also bigger and more muscular. My husband is four inches taller and average build but I'm convinced she is physically stronger. This site has been interesting to read.

Mom

I'm in highschool and play baseball. My sister is playing softball and is a year younger. Has anyone else noticed the girls muscles are getting big because of gym workouts and sports? I have lost at armwrestling to my sister every time since about the first of the year and now noticed her muscles are bigger than mine! She's not the most developed on her team. One of the girls has more muscles than most guys and her calves are larger than my thighs and my mid thigh is 20 inches but I can see that her calves are larger when she sits next to me. I'm shure she has the biggest leg muscles at our school but I don't know how much she could lift with her legs. She isn't fat. I can see that girls are getting way stronger and often stronger than boys all from sports.

Rick

----------
13y old sis
I can remember when I was thirteen years old and my parents bought me a set of weights. My younger sister made a big deal out of it so my folks said she could use them too. She did, we both did and she became competitive about it. some time later I really noticed her muscles and sitting on our back porch she said I'll bet you I'm stronger than you now" I said "no way" but she held up her right arm and flexed and I got a shot of fear when I looked at her muscles and she asked to see mine and I had to show her. Her muscles were much larger and we went in and looked at our shoulders and biceps in the mirror. She looked athletic and more musclular in her arms and shoulders next to me and her legs had become muscular. We were about the same height and I just staired at her big round muscles in her shoulders and arms that made mine look thin. I had never seen her flex and we usually did workouts at different times but she had become thick and I suspected it was muscle when I watched her lift weights sometimes but didn't really think. She later beat me easy at armwrestling in front of our parents as my dad had a look on his face I'll never forget and then showed her bicep to him. I could tell by his looks and the size of her muscle that he was shocked and my mom asked him to armwrestle her. He did have a look of apprehension and said "no no no let's not start that" and mom asked him to flex and my sister also and at that point I asked and began to wonder. My dad flexed and I really was surprised because his bicep was not bigger than my sister's who when she saw this put her arm next to his and flexed. Her muscles were really about the same size but more visible when contracted and mom grabed both biceps and sqweezed and said "her's is hard, it's harder than yours" and after begging him to armwrestle they finally did and at age 13 1/2 my sister very slowly put my dad's arm down. I was in awe and her muscles bulged bigger under the strain and she was smart about it and pulled her arm in tight near her shoulder. I can remember that her bicep swelled up like a ball and she held my dad in one place for a long time until he was tired. This really lasted for awhile and by the time his arm was slowly moving, her arms had veins and the muscles were very visible and became bigger. My sister later wrestled me and put me in holds and teased me. To this day she is in very good condition and muscular and went on into sports in high sckool and collage. to this day I don't have muscles like hers. Her bicep at 14 years old measured 15 1/2 inches and I was 15 when we used our mom's cloth sewing tape and mine was only 13 1/4 inches after using those weights. I'm interested in strong women because of my sister. As embarrising as it is, I got an erection looking at her muscles but would hide it as best I could. She knew this though and would show me her muscles in my bedroom at night and ask if I liked looking at them. She would sit on the end of my bed and flex after she excercised and ask if I wanted her to leave, I really wouldn't and this became normal and I could see that she was developing more as she continued with those weights every night sometimes until late and than come to my bedroom and show me those muscles.

Richard

I have all daughters and all have participated in sports before and through High School and on to College. My wife was an athlete in school and encouraged our daughters as I did the same. One of my daughers in College weighs the same as me, just as tall and is much stronger. She is a beauty at 5'11' & 185 and had to show me that she could lift me above her shoulders. She is physically stronger than I have ever been and all but a few boys I can think of during my school years, she is just one of so many strong women in College sports. And yes the girls are smart too.

Pop

It's been said here before but an increasing amount of ladies work out harder and harder, not afraid to become muscular. My wife and daughters work out a lot, mainly with weights combined with aerobics that are tougher than you can imagine. My son's soccer team this season had the same aerobics teacher as my wife and daughters. The teacher said that these boys are so much more out of shape than the ladies it's embarrasing. They are used to another type of training. Even when you compared the strenght part of the passes the boys generally were weaker. I haven't challenged my wife to any kind of strenght contest. I realize I wouldn't have a chance when it comes to either strength ore endurance. When you look at the muscles in her arms, shoulders, back and legs and compare to mine it is rather obious who would loose a contest with strenght involved. And my daughters, 16 and 18, are quickly getting closer to my wife's strength. I don't work out with weights, only tennis and running. I am proud of the strong ladies in my family. I am in good shape but probably a bit weaker than the average male. So my guesses are that many ladies that work out hard today are getting closer to the average male and some of them are stronger. When you compare strength of men and women of the same size I think the difference is very small.

Tennis player

Mick, my wife says that women might become the physically stronger sex. I laughed and argued the point. She brought up some interesting things though. Our daughter plays basketball along with track sports and weight trains almost daily. Anyway my father was a US Marine in WW2 and I had always pictured him as a big strong man and he whooped me good as a teen in a fight. Our daughter tried to put on some of my fathers shirts and a Marine jacket but couldn't get her arms or shoulders into it at all! The wife says that it would have been near impossable to find women 6' tall or more in the forties and she enjoys watching women's collage basketball on TV, pointing out that most are over 6' tall and well muscled and many would have been bigger and more muscular than almost any man in 1940. Our daughter does not take drugs and she is physically very strong. The women that play basketball would have been considered amazons in my father's day. I don't totally agree with my wife's view but she does have an argument. She had also showed me some old fun photos of me, my father, and a new photo of our daughter flexing biceps and compared them and asked me who would win. I had to admitt our daughter was the winner of muscle beach! I also couldn't really counter her argument, the only thing I could say is that "women couldn't play in the NFL" and she says "they're all on steriods"

Del

I'm a 16 year old male and a girl friend "just a friend" showed me this site. I have felt that athletic girls are most attractive but also felt that boys or men are the stronger sex. My friend wanted me to go to a high school volleyball tournament for the first time. I'm 5' 8" and play baseball and workout but when I had seen all these girls that are so big and so many 6' tall or taller, I was kind of shocked. To be honest maybe girls are becoming the stronger sex. When a girl player sat on a bench next to me and we both had shorts on, I felt embarrassed for the first time and at the same time I just wanted to look at her legs because her muscles were twice the size of mine! So many girls had wider shoulders and bigger muscles that I felt small. Even their arms were more muscular, all but a few. Girls are changing or something because they are stronger. I kept thinking I would loose at bodybuilding to these girls and I wonder how strong they are? Their legs are so big and full of muscles that I want to know what they can lift? The girl that sat next to me had the biggest legs I have ever seen and all muscle!

David

I have never considered myself a very strong man but anyway I am in a decent shape, running and playing tennis. Some months ago I experienced something very embarrassing, something that changed my life a bit. My wife had invited an old friend that she hadn't seen in years. This woman came to visit us together with her two teenage daughters. All three of them were really into sports, the mother (45) and the oldest daughter (18 y.o.)are swimmers and the youngest daughter (16 y.o.)a gymnast. After a few days together the youngest daughter one evening challenged my wife to an armwrestling match. My wife is a very active women with years of aerobics and boxercise really had to fight to put the 16 year old down. Gymnasts are very strong as I was soon to know. My wife then took on her friend that could beat my wife's (a bit tired) right arm and then lost to my wifes left. After some rest my wife than lost rather easy to the 18 year old who is a very big, wide shouldered girl. My wife said that I probably wouln't stand a chance against this young swimmer. I didn't really want to test my strength against this girl seeing that she had bigger arm and shoulder muscles than me. But the others pushed me into a match that I lost big time. I was totally outclassed. Then I got challanged again, this time from the kid sister. We started with my fresh left arm and to my, and the others big surprise it took this girl less then a minute to put me down! I really felt embarrassed but this 16 year old told me she could beat several older guys and had beaten her two uncles so I didn't have to feel bad. I'm not sure this helped. Since we already knew that my wife were stronger then the youngest I had to take on the mother of the two teenagers. I am sorry to say that she played with me. The night after our guests had left my wife playfully challanged me to a real wrestling match. Knowing she was stronger than me in her arms I hesitated but she jumped me and then we wrestled for almost one hour. I lost 10 to nothing, she absolutely dominated me. I was so embarrassed but again got comforted, my wife said I just had come across some very strong girls and women the last days. My wife has changed since these incidents, she is much more dominating, especially when it comes to sex. She often teases me about being weaker. The big change though is that I have come to like this role reversal, this took me some time to understand but I have to say that I feel aroused when I do my best to defeat my wife in armwrestling or wrestling matches but always loose. It seems many men here have similar experiences. I guess I am lucky after all. This is a perfectly true story. If you don't believe me and if you are not a big, and muscular man, of slim built like myself, I am sure you would have great difficulties winning over women like my wife and her friend with daughters. Many modern women are strong.

Hans from Hamburg

What site are these and the Chloe stories from?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iwillpinu For This Useful Post:

Tags
armwrestling