Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 20-Mar-18, 14:12
Post of The Year Winner
Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,227 Times in 360 Posts
Default Re: 8 reasons why I hate my mom right now

Hey, thanks Boze Turk and The Raptor;
I wasn't going to continue because I didn't think it went over that well, but then I saw your comments and realized I had a good number of replies.
Cool! I'm putting my brain to work on it right now. It was a lot of fun to write.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to boyandy For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Mar-18, 14:29
Post of The Year Winner
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

MY JOURNAL

Sep. 10 - Help - I think my mom is trying to rape me!

Reading that sentence back seems like I'm crazy, but I'm not. Here's what happened - yesterday was my birthday and my mom said she had to work late but when she got home she would have a special surprise for me since it was my 18th birthday. She's been acting weird for months now, getting weirder and weirder the closer my birthday came. Then yesterday it seemed like she was determined to have sex with me!

I can’t even tell anybody about this it's so fucked up. Who would believe me?

I can’t leave anyway - she says it’s not safe where we live so she started locking me in when she leaves for work. She says it’s for my own good. She even hired one of those home security companies to put sensors on the windows so I can’t climb out. Where would I go? I don’t have a car to go anywhere, and she never let me get my drivers license because she says I’m not ready to drive and there’s too many psychos on the road. I’d sure like to try, though.

After pacing the floor all night dreading the moment she would come home I finally came up with a plan. I went into the kitchen cupboard where she keeps her booze and got a bottle of whiskey. I took a big drink and almost choked. Mom doesn't let any alcohol come near me so that's the first I ever tasted. I poured the rest down the sink and put the bottle next to me on my bedside table. I waited and waited in bed, then finally I heard her key in the lock a little after nine. I flopped over on my stomach and pretended I was passed out. I could hear her coming for me.

"Donny... where are you? I'm ready to give you your birthday surprise..."

I didn't move. I heard her call out a few more times getting madder by the moment when I didn't answer. Then I heard her push my bedroom door open.
"Donny! Why didn't you answer me?"

I didn't move a muscle. Then I heard her gasp when she saw the whiskey bottle. She came over to my bed and shook me roughly. I froze every muscle in my face and laid there while she shook me like a dog shakes a bone.

"Donny! What have you done!"

She was pissed. I summoned every ounce of willpower I had and kept my eyes closed and my body limp. I heard her cussing up a storm as she kept shaking me. I tried to act as much like a dead man as possible. Finally she gave up and stomped out of my room, slamming the door behind her.
I was safe for the night.

Sep. 11- Breakfast was a nightmare. The minute I shuffled into the kitchen she went off on me.

"You little shit! How could you! You know what I've told you about alcohol - it's strictly forbidden! Now you're going to pay for that little act of disobedience!" She came around the dining room table and caught me by the back of the neck as I was backing up. She hauled me over to a kitchen chair and sat down, pulling me across her lap while I squirmed and tried to break free.

It was useless. She's so much stronger than me it's not even funny. She clamped one hand on the back of my neck and jerked my pajama bottoms down with the other hand. Then she laid into me with her bare hand. SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! "I’ll teach you to disobey me!"

"Mom! Mom! Stop it! I'm sorry... “ I was really kicking now. Her spankings hurt like a motherfucker. I'm ashamed to admit I was crying and begging. "Mom - please! It was my birthday! I didn't have any friends to celebrate with... I was all by myself...."

That gave her pause, thank god. She feels guilty for not letting me go to the public school like all the other kids on my block. I've been going to this fucked-up little private school my whole life. It's super-religious and all the other kids are driven there by their parents. None of them live by me and mom won't let me hang out with any neighbor kids anymore. She says they are all trash. So it's kind of her fault I don't have any friends.

She stopped to catch her breath. Then she let me up and I stood up and pulled up my pajama bottoms, sniffling and wiping my nose. Mom looked at me and got a sad look. "Come here, my little man," she said, pulling me to sit on her lap. I've told her a million times I'm too old to sit on her lap but this time I didn't object. Anything to stop her spanking me.

She pulled my head into her chest and started rocking me a little. As usual, she was wearing a skimpy nightgown and I found my head buried in her cleavage. It was soft and warm, her big breasts rising and falling with each breath. I could smell her perfume.

Of course I got a woody. Who wouldn't?

And then she leaned back to look me in the eye, smiling. "It's okay, honey. I understand. Here it was your big night and your own mother wasn't even here to celebrate with you. Tell you what - I'll make it up to you tonight." She pulled me in and kissed me on the lips, holding me there a long time with her firm arms holding me so tight I could barely breathe. I didn't try to fight like I normally did. I just waited until she decided to release me. I think I even felt the tip of her tongue, which was creepy. Finally she let me go and I stood up.

She stood up too and once again I was reminded of how much bigger she is than me. Not that much taller, but she’s just got so much…everything. She has big bones and big boobs and big hips and big arms… I could go on and on. I didn’t inherit any of her size. We look like we’re two different species. I told her a bunch of times I wanted to go to the doctor to see if there was a medical reason why I’m so much smaller than her but she said no.

“We don’t need any doctors,” she said firmly. “I used to be a nurse, so I can take care of you. Haven’t I always taken good care of you?”

And so I’ve never been to a doctor. It feels really messed up to be examined by your own mom. She’s pretty thorough; I have to give her that. She says I need a head-to-toe examination every three months, which seems kind of excessive, but I don’t know. She makes me stand in front of her naked while she feels me all over, and makes me turn my head and cough while she’s holding onto my nads. It wasn’t such a big deal when I was a little kid, but I don’t think I should be doing it now. Plus, she’s always making comments on how much I’ve grown. “Oh, look at your pubic hair,” she said last time, “it’s coming in nicely. And your penis is growing as well. I’m very proud of you, my little man.”

There isn’t really anybody I can ask if examinations like that are normal. But I sure haven’t seen anything like that on TV. That’s one reason she limits what I can watch. She says everything is fake.

She cupped my chin and bent down a little to look me in the eye. “We’ll pretend last night never happened. I’ll get home early tonight, fix a nice dinner, put on some music, turn the lights down, maybe open a bottle of wine, then give you your big surprise. How does that sound?”

I smiled weakly. “Sounds great, mom.” I turned to leave and she swatted me on the bottom playfully.

“I can’t wait!’ she said.

After she left for work I kind of went crazy, pacing in circles and trying to figure out how to get out of whatever her ‘surprise ’was. All day long…

That night when she got home she set it up just like she said she was going to. Dim lights, music, and a nice dinner. It was mac and cheese, my favorite, but I couldn’t enjoy it. I kept thinking about what was going to happen afterwards. She didn’t make it any easier; she wore a real tight top with no bra and I could see her nipples poking out, staring at me.

After dinner she stood and came over, taking me by the hand. “It’s time Donny. Come with me.”

She led me into her bedroom. She has a bathroom with a huge built-in custom shower. She led me inside and shut the door.

“You don’t know how long I’ve been waiting for this moment,” she said, looking at me all goo-goo eyed. “The day my perfect little boy becomes a perfect little man, untouched and unsullied by a dirty outside world. Mine and mine alone.”

“What are we doing?” I said nervously.

“The first thing we’re going to do is to make sure you’re clean and scrubbed. We’re taking a shower.”

“Together?!” That’s fucked up.

She took both my hands and looked into my eyes, her voice all sultry –like. “Just like we used to do when you were little. Remember how much fun that was?”

“I’m not little any more, mom! I’m a grown man!”

She caressed the side of my face. “You’ll always be my little boy in my heart.” Then her voice grew stern. “Now undress.”

I stood there slowly undressing while she did the same. I know it was wrong, but I couldn’t help staring at her body. Usually women that have had children show some signs of it but her body was firm, her breasts only sagging a little because they were so large. Her nipples were the size of Vanilla Wafers. She had carefully trimmed the small patch of hair between her legs and she let her blonde hair loose so it draped over her shoulders. I turned away so I wouldn’t get too turned on but it was too late.

She took my hand and we got into the shower, where she turned on the water and the oversized showerhead rained down on us. She picked up the soap dispenser, squeezed some into her palm and rubbed them together to work up some lather. “Isn’t this fun? I’m going to get you so clean…”

She began rubbing my chest and shoulders, kneading the muscles and gliding her hands all over me. I have to admit it felt amazing – the slick soap, her glistening body, the steam… She slid her hand down and cupped my testicles, then took my cock in her hand. Naturally I was hard as cement. She just smiled.

I gave it one last attempt, “Mom, this is wrong.”

She shushed me with a finger on my lips. Then she pulled me into her wet body, wrapping her arms around me and sliding her hands down my back, washing away the last of my resistance. She cupped my ass, stroking and kneading, then slipped her hand between my butt cheeks and her finger grazed my asshole.

I couldn’t help it – I shot my load.

She pulled back in alarm. “What! Already? We’re only getting started!”

“Sorry mom.”

She took a deep breath. “That’s okay. You’re young. I’m sure you have more where that came from. Let’s dry off.”

We stepped out of the shower and toweled off. Feeling sheepish, I hung my head as she led me over to her big, four-poster canopy bed. It had sheer curtains and a million pillows. She pulled back the covers and got that sultry look again. “I want you on your back, my little guy.”

I got in and lay on my back. She climbed in and straddled my legs. She sat there looking at me and I finally figured out she was trying to be sexy, so I gave a weak grin. Then she got on all fours and began running her hands up my legs, curling her fingers into claws and gently dragging them down my thighs. She leaned over far enough that her breasts were resting on my legs. Then she began to drag then slowly up my body, those two soft mounds with erect nipples carving a path right up past my groin and onto my chest. She was growling a little like a big cat and I felt the heat coming off her like an oven. She took my hands and placed them on her breasts.

I shot my load again. This time it squirted all over her butt.

She bolted upright and scowled at me. “Is that what I think it is?”

“Sorry mom,” I said.

“Oh for crying out loud –“ She looked behind her and saw the mess. Rising up, she climbed out of bed and went into the bathroom, coming out with a hand towel. She cleaned us both up, threw the towel in the corner and lay down next to me. I could tell she was struggling to remain calm.

“That’s okay, honey. You couldn’t help it. We’re not going to let that ruin our perfect night. I’ve been waiting eighteen years for this.”

“Mom, why have you waited for this? You haven’t had any boyfriends or anything. Were you waiting for me to be old enough?”

“Of course. I told you that you were my perfect little man. You are pure, clean, not like all the filthy animals that roam the streets. There are a bunch of dirty, dirty people in this world. Nasty people. I wanted to make love with the only perfectly clean man in the world. And that’s you. I made sure of it.”

“You raised me so you could have sex?”

“Don’t put it like that, it sounds deranged.”

No shit, I thought.

“Tonight is ours…” She lay down next to me and leaned forward to kiss me. This time I definitely felt her tongue. She slid it into my mouth and for the first time I felt what all those people in the movies were doing when they had those long clinches. I have to admit it felt pretty good. Especially when she climbed on top of me and began rubbing that big naked body against mine. She was wild and aggressive, her hair whipping back and forth as she nibbled and licked me all over, her hands roaming, kissing my face and neck.

It wasn’t too long before I felt myself becoming erect again. She felt it too and her eyes widened. “That’s my boy,” she whispered, “I knew you had it in you.” She started kissing my nipples and her hand reached down in search of my cock. She took a firm grasp and started guiding it into her vagina. The feel of her big warm hand was awesome.

I shot my load again. This time all over her vagina.

“God damn it!” She said. She rose up to her knees and looked at the mess between her legs. Looking down at me I thought she was going to hit me. Instead she just pointed to her door. “Get out of here! This night is ruined!”

I scooted off the bed and took off before she got any madder. How was any of this my fault?
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to boyandy For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Mar-18, 07:24
Points: 5,080, Level: 30 Points: 5,080, Level: 30 Points: 5,080, Level: 30
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

This story remind me of the tale of Amachi:
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 23-Mar-18, 11:24
Post of The Year Winner
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragoness' wrestling fan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This story remind me of the tale of Amachi:
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Well, yeah, I guess the subject matter is the same.
I was trying to have fun with it, inject a little humor.
Old 23-Mar-18, 14:45
Post of The Year Winner
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Sep 12- I stayed in bed until I heard her leave for work. She was slamming cupboard doors and muttering to herself. Knowing her, that meant that tonight she was going to be extra determined. I was going to have sex with her or else. That meant I was probably going to hell. That’s just great.

After breakfast I started pacing again. How was I going to get out of this? How could I escape? I went around the entire house checking the windows, hoping the security company had forgotten one, or had a loose wire or something. No such luck. I knew if I raised them an armed response team would be here in minutes. Anyway, I didn’t have anywhere to go.

Maybe I could hide!

I went down to the basement to see if there were any hidden nooks or crannies I could stuff myself into but no dice. It was just a big square room with the furnace, hot water heater and the washer and dryer. No hidden rooms.

The attic! I had never been up there. I went into the hallway where the trapdoor was and hauled in a chair to stand on. I lifted the cover and a bunch of insulation fell on me. I had snagged a flashlight from the kitchen and pointing upwards I could see there was clear space above. I stuck the flashlight in my back pocket and hauled myself up.

Mom thinks I’m weak, but I’m really not. I’m about average for my size. It’s just that she’s some kind of freak of nature, that’s why she’s so much stronger than me. Anyway, I pulled myself up and stood up on one of the rafters. I got the flashlight out and shone it around. It was unfinished, with insulation between the joists and a peaked roof directly overhead. I didn’t see any hiding places up here either. I was about to go when I spotted something in the far corner.

Stepping carefully on the joists I found a couple of cardboard boxes. They look like they’d been there a long time and were covered with dust. I reached inside and found a bunch of women’s clothes. Then I found some scrubs, like they wear in hospitals. I remember my mom saying she used to be a nurse, so they must have been hers. I was just about to put them back when I saw something dangling from a top. It was some sort of ID badge. I looked at the picture. It looked like my mom, but she looked way different. She had brown hair and glasses. And the name said ‘Jennifer Prescott’. My mom’s name is not Jennifer Prescott. Maybe she had a sister! After my grandparents passed away mom told me we were all alone – not one single relative. If I had an aunt maybe I could appeal to her to talk some sense into Mom.

The badge was from some hospital in New Jersey. I unclipped it and took it with me when I climbed down into the hallway.

Mom doesn’t know it, but there’s a phone in the basement. It’s an old wall phone with a long cord that hasn’t worked for years. But a couple of months ago Mom switched cable companies. She said there was too much smut on the old one. I guess they had some sort of bundling deal where the phone came with the package, anyway, now it works. I discovered it a few weeks ago but never called anybody on it, figuring she’d find out.

I went down and called that hospital on the name badge. I wanted to find out who that nurse was that looked like my mom. They put me on hold for a few minutes, then transferred me a few times, then finally I was talking to guy who said he was a doctor. He kept asking if I was okay. I said yeah, and told him about the name badge and he wrote down everything. Then he told me he was going to look into it and call me back. He said the caller ID showed him the number and not to worry, that I would be safe. I said okay. Why wouldn’t I be safe?

I guess I should have asked him when he was going to call back because I waited all day and never heard a thing. Then it got late and my mom came home from work.

Then it went just like yesterday. Mood lighting, music, and dinner - tacos this time, my second favorite meal. Mom kept making those weird seductive faces at me and even slid her foot up my leg. Then dinner was over and she led me back into her bathroom. We got undressed again and got in the shower.

This time she stayed away from touching my asshole, just rubbed me all over. It felt just as good as yesterday, her wet skin feeling lush and rubbery at the same time. She washed me enough to get me excited, but was careful I didn’t get too excited. We dried off and went into the bedroom where she pushed me onto the bed.

“This time it’s going to perfect,” she said, “everything I’ve been dreaming of.” She cupped her breast and shoved it in my face for me to kiss. It was so big I needed two hands to hold it.

I have to admit, although I didn’t really want to fuck my mom and go to hell, I was kind of looking forward to it. I remembered how good it felt yesterday when she was running her hands all over me and kissing me like drunken coed. Plus, her body was like an amusement park, there was so much to explore. I was feeling things I had never imagined and pretty soon I was gulping down air because she had my cock in her mouth and it felt AWESOME.

Then, just as I was about to have an orgasm, there was a sound like an explosion. The front door burst open and the living room filled with guys wearing face shields, body armor and batons. It said SWAT on their vests and before we knew what happened they were in the bedroom shouting at us. My hardon went away.

There must have been ten of them and within seconds they had me face down on the bed and handcuffed behind my back. My mom didn’t go quietly – she took one of them to the ground before they swarmed her and got her handcuffed. She was screaming and cussing like I’d never heard before, lashing out with her feet trying to kick them.

“You son-of-a-bitches are going to pay for this! You don’t know who you’re fucking with! I will personally kick every one of your nasty asses!”

The cops looked at her like she was crazy. For the first time, I realized that maybe she was.

Then a guy who said he was a doctor came in along with a nurse. They sat me up on the bed and covered me up with a blanket. They started asking me a million questions about who I was, who my mom was, how long had we lived there – all kinds of stuff. Then he began to check me over, shining a light in my eyes, having me open my mouth and staring inside, and taking my pulse. I was expecting him to go for my nads any minute, but he stayed away.

Then they let me get dressed. I felt like everyone was looking at me and I didn’t know why. They should have been looking at my mom; she was the naked crazy person. They hauled her away but not me. Instead, the doctor and the nurse walked me outside, each with a hand on my elbow, like I was a fragile old dude.

There was a normal car outside in the middle of all the cop cars. A man and a woman were standing outside of it and when I came out the woman clasped both hands to her face and nearly fainted. The man held her up, then they both came up to me peering at my face. The man was a couple of inches shorter than me, with a lot of the same features. The woman was about 5’2”. A couple of shrimps.

“Son?” the man said, “We’re your parents. We’ve never stopped looking for you.”

I looked at them and blinked like an owl. Son of a bitch.

So it turned out Jennifer Prescott was a nurse in obstetrics when I was born. I guess she liked my looks because she stole me. A baby snatcher! All those years she’s been living with a fake identity in a fantasy world. The woman I thought of my mom was in reality a semi-crazy psychopath. The woman who had raised me from a toddler, who had seen to all my needs since birth, who had hugged and kissed my endlessly – was an imposter.

Now I wish I would have fucked her.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to boyandy For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Mar-18, 18:34
Points: 5,080, Level: 30 Points: 5,080, Level: 30 Points: 5,080, Level: 30
Last Achievements

HA.

But who knows, she might escape...
The Following User Says Thank You to dragoness' wrestling fan For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Jul-18, 01:09
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

Damn, man. You are the master of the twist. I didn't see that coming at all. Thanks for continuing this story, mate.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Aug-21, 22:13
Points: 1,215, Level: 13 Points: 1,215, Level: 13 Points: 1,215, Level: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Raptor [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
If she pokes around and finds this thread, she's going to want to wrestle with you. Imagine getting schoolgirl pinned by your own mother.
I actually got schoolgirl pinned by my mother once as a kid when I was angry and busting stuff up she decided to teach me a lesson and restrain me until I calmed down and submit.
The Following User Says Thank You to Avadar Shadowsong For This Useful Post: