Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 04-Jun-18, 22:12
gameking

Default Isn’t That Wrestling Stuff Fake?

I'm fading in and out of consciousness.

I've been in battle against an opponent I can't seem to defeat.

Jade.

I'm staring at her long brown hair, white boot and long, pale legs and a pair of green bikini briefs.

The scratchy blue gym mat is somewhat comfortable at this point.

My eyelids are getting heavy, but she continues to squeeze, causing my eyelids to spasm.

I'm feeling very still.

I'm letting my body take over, no more fighting, just the bleak unconsciousness that awaits me.

I'm unconscious as Jade lets go of the hold and moves to one knee and flex her biceps for the camera. A smile followed by a fierce sneer and some trash talk.

"Annnnnnd cut, we're good folks," says the voice from behind the camera and I'm awake. Jade stands up and puts her hand out to me, and I gladly take it.

We embrace in a quick hug.

"Good match kid," I say before heading off the mats to grab a bottle of water. "Jade" follows as we plop down onto folding chairs.

I hate to break it to you, but it's all fake, and that's the way we like it. When the cameras stop rolling, we hang out and bullshit about life around the fire as Phil and Beth grill copious amounts of food for us. Nobody gets hurt outside of the minor screw-up, and we trust each other a hundred percent when we film. My position calls for little-to-no ego, go in there and do your job without complaining and make your opponent look great. I'm not a jobber, I've won my fair share of matches, but I've never felt the need to go into business for myself against anybody. The fools who try that end up or work aggressively end up on the wrong side of Phil and Big Beth and never work again in this business. I fell into this job by default. I saw a classified ad looking for a camera operator and took the job since I had experience filming the news for my high school. The pay was, and the people are great, so I didn't worry much about somebody finding out. One day, a male wrestler got aggressive, and I filled in for him, and they took care of me since then. They liked me, and I was willing to listen and knew my role right off the bat. Beth was a former ladies wrestler in the eighties, playing a monster heel around the wrestling circuit and Phil is a veterinarian. I don't know how Phil got into this business, but the man is a savant when it comes to scripting matches from moves to facial expressions. Beth teaches the wrestlers how to bump and make our offense convincing for the camera.

Well, Jade was different.

Jade's real name is Kathy, and she's a sweet girl but when she started with us, and she beat the absolute crap out of me in our first video. Maybe she thought we used prison rule and you have to take out the most prominent prisoner in the yard, but nobody clued her in on the fantasy aspect of the site. I was pissed, and she should've been fired after roughing up a girl, but I saved her cute little hinder. If we could rein her in, she could fill the much-needed role of being the mean girl on the site. It took a bit to calm down, and I took one or two for the team but she settled into her role, and we develop some chemistry on the mats. Our matches were the top sellers on the site, and one event in-particular created a legendary image for the site. Jade had just knocked me out with a sleeper, and while I seated, she stood above me flexing her biceps, mouth agape in a moment of utter dominance. That moment was the welcome picture for the site and captured what Phil and Beth were looking for: The thrill of victory and the agony of defeat. Our rivalry dominated the site and I couldn't defeat her. I'd come close but I'd make a mistake or she'd cheat to win. Phil tolerated improvisation every now but we were allowed to deviate from his scripts because we were that damn good.

When filming would end on a shoot, Phil and Beth would grill out, and throw a party for everybody. Burgers, beers, a giant ass pool and capping off the night with a bonfire. Everybody tries to push Beth into the pulls but we fail because they don't call her Big Beth for a reason. I took a seat next to Jade and watched as a girl tried to push Beth into the pool to only be tossed into the pool with ease.

"I know everybody tries to push Beth into the pool, but has anybody tried to push Phil in?" Kathy asked as she chowed down on a ribeye.

"Well, no. First, he's the boss and while the thought has been there, you don't push the boss in. Number two, look a the pompadour, respect it. He spends about thirty minutes in the morning working on that and then look at my hair. I barely have any, to do that would be a crime against hair," I said.

"It's Elvis-esque," Kathy said gazing at it.

"Or Johnny Bravo's suave and sophisticated uncle," I responded as Kathy gave a blank stare.

"Who?" Kathy asked.

"Never mind. You know that Elvis was at the forefront of what Phil does. His entourage would find girls to wrestle in their undies and he'd watch. Hell, even Priscilla took part in the fun," I said.

"Thanks. My grandma is a huge Elvis fan and when I visit her, all I will think of is him getting his rocks off to wrestling," Kathy said as I responded with a thumbs up.

"You'll thank me later, that's my guarantee," I said with a think and fingers guns.

"Why do you this to me?" Kathy asked.

"Because you beat the crap out of me one time," I said quickly in a deadpan voice.

I could see Phil approaching us, wearing a goofy tropical shirt, shorts, and sandals. Phil usual shoots in a dress shirt and slacks which isn't far off from his veterinarian clothes. The guy wears a suit to work and I swear to god, he wears a suit when goes to sleep.

"Enjoying the spread?" Phil asked as we responded with stereo thumbs-up. "Can I see you guys in the house?" Phil asked and we obliged, following him into the house. Phil took us to his office and told us to sit down with a smile on his face.

"We got a ring!" Phil said excitedly as I side-eyed Kathy and clapped in unison.

"That's great," Kathy said with a smile.

"Yep, the Ring Battles series will start filming in a few months, but for now I want to do something big," Phil said in a rather animated voice. "The two of you will christen the ring with our first fully competitive video! No scripts, I want the two of you o have a hundred percent competitive match!" Phil said excitedly.

Awkard silence ensued as the two of us had no fricking idea how to respond. See my whole rant about why fake wrestling is better and Phil just drove a damn bulldozer through that.

"I'm in," Kathy said as Phil nodded.

All eyes on me now and I absolutely hate situations like this.

"What the hell, I know I'm going to get smashed, but I'm in too," I said as Phil grinned.

What did we get ourselves into?

What did I get myself into?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Jun-18, 23:13
Points: 5,403, Level: 31 Points: 5,403, Level: 31 Points: 5,403, Level: 31
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Isn’t That Wrestling Stuff Fake?

Good story set-up - looking forward to more esp if it's smaller males losing big-time against much larger females
Old 05-Jun-18, 07:50
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts
Default Re: Isn’t That Wrestling Stuff Fake?

Oh, man... You know I love your writing, but this storyline has great potential, too! I am down with the whole scenario and Jade/Kathy sounds really hot and super aggressive. I'm very excited to read a new story from you, Rich. Thanks, mate.