Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Community > General Discussion [Off-Topic]

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 13-Jun-18, 19:02
Points: 23,315, Level: 66 Points: 23,315, Level: 66 Points: 23,315, Level: 66
Activity: 35.7% Activity: 35.7% Activity: 35.7%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Is it possible this girl is natural?

Four years bettween the pics (69kg x 49kg)

Old 14-Jun-18, 08:41
Points: 57,559, Level: 100 Points: 57,559, Level: 100 Points: 57,559, Level: 100
Activity: 85.7% Activity: 85.7% Activity: 85.7%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,746 Times in 1,915 Posts

Quote:
❎MY TRANSFORMATION ❎
4 YEARS between this two pics.
On the right 49 kg on the left 69 kg ❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌
I started my Fitness journey when i was 12/13. Before that time i did lots of other sports like dancing, Tennis, swimming ... but all of this was not 100% my sport. I wanted to learn how to work with my body and where its limits are. So i started bodyweight traning (calisthenics). I did that for 1 year regularly. I went to the gym����*♀️when i was very young, looking back i'm very thankful for the Trainers there because they teached me the Basics. They made me a plan. I did it 5 times a week because i was very motivated. The next time i made some progress caused of very good genetics.�� But soon this plan didn't fit me anymore❌. So i started to research ��about effective traning methodes and a healthy diet. I wanted to get bigger so i ate very much and began to cook��*�� with my mom, so i could learn how to cook. I cooked my ein meals and went to the gym 5 times a week. I have to say since that time i learned so much more about my body and traning. I got more selfconfidence����*�� and discipline. With the years i improved my traning and optimized it more and more.
Today i'm very happy ��*♀️that i was able to go to the gym that young and that always someone controlled me to do the right traning. I also changed so much physically i don't know where i would be today without it. And i'm very thankful that i found my passion. ��✔✔✔✔✔✔ I'm no❌Person who look in the past very often but sometimes you have to so that to know how far you got till now.
So it seems she has been training for four years. ...And in a very dedicated, disciplined way with good tutelage and guidance.

I wouldn't bet my house on it, but I believe she is natural. Her gains, appearance and strength in conjunction with time training do not cry steroids to me. Also, she obviously hasn't "gained" 20kg from training. A lot of that weight has been natural growth through her mid teens.
The Following User Says Thank You to jiminy For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Jun-18, 10:44
Points: 2,901, Level: 22 Points: 2,901, Level: 22 Points: 2,901, Level: 22
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

I don't think the strength of an average male or female is particularly relevant. There will be some naturally strong men (and of course women) who can lift large weights after only a short period of training. I also have friends who have gone from normal strength, like deadlifting around 100kg for reps, to lifting huge weights a year or two later because they became total gym rats, obsessed with nutrition and supplements etc.

There is no evidence that she's on drugs, some people are average and some are well above average.
The Following User Says Thank You to paper For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Oct-18, 05:32
Points: 57,559, Level: 100 Points: 57,559, Level: 100 Points: 57,559, Level: 100
Activity: 85.7% Activity: 85.7% Activity: 85.7%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,746 Times in 1,915 Posts

So I've been following this girl too since you brought her to our attention, @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register].

She recently uploaded a vid to Youtube in which she measures her arms, legs, hips, waist and chest.

Her arms are 35cm or just over 13.75 inches.

Here is the vid:

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 31-Oct-18, 11:04
Moderator [D]
Points: 38,244, Level: 85 Points: 38,244, Level: 85 Points: 38,244, Level: 85
Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,502 Times in 2,394 Posts

YES, it's possible natural! Tia has 37 cm biceps. The most of fightress has between 30 and 35 cm biceps. Don't underestimate girls. But you should know, that those girls are mostly genetical exceptional. Our fightergirls has a fitness level that are not far away from high trained sportives on national level. And those genetics belongs to a little percentage to girls. The most girls can train every day some hours and will not achieve those biceps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by paper [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I don't think the strength of an average male or female is particularly relevant. There will be some naturally strong men (and of course women) who can lift large weights after only a short period of training. I also have friends who have gone from normal strength, like deadlifting around 100kg for reps, to lifting huge weights a year or two later because they became total gym rats, obsessed with nutrition and supplements etc.

There is no evidence that she's on drugs, some people are average and some are well above average.

In our fitness we had one year ago a girl (pole dance trainer) that had a body like Vicoria Marton, the legs where not special muscular. My estimation 175 cm high and 70 Kilos weigth, she squated at here best time 125 kilos. Benchbressed 55 kilos and did one hand curls with 14 kilos and she looked not really like a Fitnessgirl... Unhappy i did saw here since month...
Old 06-Nov-18, 18:22
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiminy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
So I've been following this girl too since you brought her to our attention, @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register].

She recently uploaded a vid to Youtube in which she measures her arms, legs, hips, waist and chest.

Her arms are 35cm or just over 13.75 inches.

Here is the vid:

Once I ask her in instagram direct about her max in bench press and she told me 30kg for side by 10 reps. I got impressed, it's more reps that I can do with this weight
Yesterday I've seen a big guy struggling with this weight and it was only 5 reps
Old 19-Jan-19, 14:53
Last Achievements

Strength

The Following User Says Thank You to Hendrix For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Jan-19, 21:17
Moderator [D]
Points: 38,244, Level: 85 Points: 38,244, Level: 85 Points: 38,244, Level: 85
Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,502 Times in 2,394 Posts

She is amazing! The question it's natural or not, i response like this!

YES! But for sure, not every girl can do it.

It's clear, if a man is sitting all the they in office and than in the couch he will never achieve this strength! But exercising 3-4 times a week and important, once a week PUSH TO THE LIMIT! That those girls are doing! If you do this you will encrease the strength.

This PUSH TO THE LIMIT it's important and the most of Fitness center will no tell you, because if you're not doing right you can get injuried and they want risk this.

Obviously, i do this, but i don't take the responsability to others if they try, so it's up to you if you want risk.

But with 30 chilos dumpells she is getting not far from here limits without medication.
Old 11-Feb-19, 12:30
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ours01 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
She is amazing! The question it's natural or not, i response like this!

YES! But for sure, not every girl can do it.

It's clear, if a man is sitting all the they in office and than in the couch he will never achieve this strength! But exercising 3-4 times a week and important, once a week PUSH TO THE LIMIT! That those girls are doing! If you do this you will encrease the strength.

This PUSH TO THE LIMIT it's important and the most of Fitness center will no tell you, because if you're not doing right you can get injuried and they want risk this.

Obviously, i do this, but i don't take the responsability to others if they try, so it's up to you if you want risk.

But with 30 chilos dumpells she is getting not far from here limits without medication.
Yes, and looks like she getting stronger
In this video she hit 8 reps with 30 kg after have done 12 reps with 27.5 kg
The Following User Says Thank You to Hendrix For This Useful Post:

Tags
natural