Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 23-Apr-17, 07:43
Moderator [D]
Points: 38,244, Level: 85 Points: 38,244, Level: 85 Points: 38,244, Level: 85
Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,512 Times in 2,397 Posts
Default Re: Orsi B reviews

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ours01 For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Apr-17, 14:10
Points: 10,566, Level: 44 Points: 10,566, Level: 44 Points: 10,566, Level: 44
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

She looks more beautiful and fit than ever.

How do you think the average man would do against Orsi in a wrestling match?
Old 23-Apr-17, 18:46
Moderator [D]
Last Achievements

If he is not fit and agressiv, no way! Normal office boy will loose very fast! Even strong boys if they let her make, they come to point of non return. I love here will to win. She fight, if you ask, quite agressiv. Il love it!
Old 08-May-18, 20:39
Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,270 Times in 633 Posts
Default My Fourth and final session in Budapest – Orsi B

It was the last day of my Budapest wrestling tour. I got up in the morning, before the session with Orsi B, and I was in a poor physical condition, after 3 sessions of 5.5 hours – The continuous battle with Antscha, the brutal punches from Kimbra, and the flights from Sheena took a big toll on me. I was very tired, the night’s sleep didn’t help much as I got up a few times in the middle of the night because my body was reliving everything, especially the punches. Bruises were forming all over my body at different colors and I was in a general weakened state. But the last thing I was going to do is to give up a session with Orsi B.

Orsi B always intrigued me by the contrast of her looks to what I heard about her. Even some Hungarian wrestlers that traveled to my country told me the Orsi is not what she looks like. I really wanted to roll around with her, she looks so adorable and cute, I had to understand how this lovely girl is going to demolish me.

All the way in the train I was in a dilemma- what would I ask from Orsi? On one hand, I was very tired and quite battered for a rough and aggressive session. On the other hand, I didn’t want to miss the dissonance of this model-like girl destroying me. And that’s what I like- I’m not into sensual sessions at all, I need the girl to be stronger than me and I need to feel totally destroyed and dominated. It was clear that punches are again not part of the plan, but as soon as the train came closer to the Budakalasz station, I was thinking “I’m going to meet Orsi!” and felt a little better, and yes, I’d ask her to be rough and aggressive on the mat. And of course, as a lesson from Sheena’s session, I was hoping that Orsi would agree to tape some parts of the session.

I met Orsi in the studio, and she was just as cute and adorable as I thought she would be, she can even be mistaken for a clueless girl with her smiles, laughs and giggles. Orsi takes great care of her body, and everything has to be perfect- her fingernails, her very toned body, her hair. She’s probably the most outgoing person I met in sessions, so nice and funny. I took out a bottle of coke that I usually drink in the breaks and put it on the table, she looked at it and said something like “I’ll know what to do with it”. I didn’t know what she meant by that, and I did not place any importance to this saying of hers , but as Chekhov said – a gun introduced in the first act goes off in the third. I asked her for a rough and aggressive wrestling domination and it was go time!

We changed, naturally Orsi was very sexy in nice panties and top. We started Arm wrestling, and I was very surprised that I can’t move her in the right arm. It is a possibility that if it was my first session in a while I could have beaten Orsi, but the fact is that we had to declare a draw. In the left hand I was finally able to score my first arm-wrestling victory in Budapest, but it wasn’t easy.

The first round of wrestling showed me what everyone was talking about. She’s very strong for her frame and size, very quick and she immediately strikes you with full strength. her first move was a very strong headlock, I couldn’t figure out how she did it, but the fact is that it was too much for me and I had to tap. The second move was in the seating position, she hugged me and thrusted her shoulder to my throat and it was very powerful and painful. I tapped and in a few seconds, I found myself on my back, with Orsi doing a very high schoolgirl pin, it usually transposes to a face sit but Orsi simple pushed her pubic bone against my chin and jaw and in felt that my head was going all the way back and again had to tap.

After this round I was done like after a 2-hour session. I took an early break and it was a longer break than other sessions, I told her that I’m not at my best because of the previous sessions, but this only encouraged her to be more aggressive.

Another round took place, this time with triangle, chokes using my arm, and scissors. The fact that she has lean very strong legs -muscular, but not overly muscular, makes the scissors very effective, she can position them on the perfect spot on the neck or on the jaws and the pressure is just unbearable. I tapped in seconds and we took another break.
After the break, I asked Orsi if we can take some pictures and maybe shoot videos of 2-3 minutes of our session. She was very happy to accommodate, and after I took a few pictures of her, she declared that I’m not good with the phone/camera (she was right), and then she took the phone and she started to shoot a movie.

This is when things took a turn for the worst, or the best – depending how you look at it. I made it clear that the movie will be for my viewing only, but when Orsi grabs the phone- she shoots for the audience. She’s a natural talent. She started the first video with “Hi Guys, you see him? He’s ready for a big punishment”. She aimed the camera/phone at me, and I immediately flipped her. Again, she talked to the audience “He always does it to me. he’s so rude”! Then before I counted to 3 I was on the mat in a single hand headlock, while Orsi films the entire thing with her other hand “Smile to the camera, asshole” she ordered me. she continued filming while sitting on my face, submitting me with her pubic bone again, all while smiling and making witty comments to the camera.

The movie ended with a straight head scissor which I tapped after 5 seconds. But this time, Orsi didn’t let go. My breathing became heavy as she increased the pressure. She was filming my demise to the world “What did you say? You said bitch?” she asked me, while me begging to stop. But she just WOULD NOT LET GO. “Say you submit”. I complied. But she didn’t let go. You can see on the film that my face is red like a president’s red carpet- I’m playing the movie as I write this review, I never saw my face while In a scissors and it’s not a nice sight! She continued to scissor me, and made me beg, say to the camera “Orsi You’re way much stronger than me please let me go”. She didn’t let me go. “say please again”. The total time I was trapped in her headscissors was 1.44 minutes. She concluded the Film by saying to her audience “I’m such a cruel bitch. But he deserved it”.

Now, a little thing about videos. I simply hate fake videos, the only videos I watch are the videos that has some chance of looking real. I almost immediately detect if a video is fake and I stop watching as soon as I do. Now, this video (and the next video that I’m going to tell you about) that I filmed with Orsi- I know 100% it’s for real. I know that the guy there suffers for real. Since the session, I almost watch exclusively the videos that I made with Orsi. The rest look…well... just fake! And to be honest with you, If I didn’t care about showing myself to the public, I would have sent the videos to Orsi for her to monetize on it. I’m sure they would have been best sellers. You can see the red face, the suffering on my face. Was it worth to suffer for a few minutes to have this video? Totally.

After the scissors torture we had a very long break. I just had to rest, or I would be done. We put the phone down for the moment, and again Orsi was on top of me, it is then when I noticed that she arranged her beautiful hair into a nice braid. I grabbed it and threatened to pull it. “Well go ahead” said Orsi “But If you pull it, I’m going the put that coke bottle of yours all the way up your ass”. Oh yes, Chekhov’s gun fires in the third act. When a threat is made, the threatened party should consider two things: Does the one doing the threats have the intention to realize it? And does she have the capabilities? The answer to both questions was YES. I was confident that had I pulled her hair, she would have pushed this bottle up my ass. Too much for me. I pulled my hand back. “Good choice” Orsi concluded.

In the beginning of the second film I was holding the phone, but after a few seconds again Orsi snatched the phone out of my hands claiming that I was “unprofessional”. After a facesitting that was filmed excellently by Orsi, she put me in a reverse headscissors much more painful than the previous film’s straight headscissors. I was in a real distress but all Orsi cared was filming for the audience. I screamed, and in the video, I was saying things that I didn’t remember saying live like “Orsi I’m going to sleep” (luckily I wasn’t). For me, the highlight of the movie and perhaps the entire Budapest trip was about 30 seconds when Orsi filmed her face, without the actual scissors or me in the movie, but with my screaming loudly heard in the background “You hear it?” Orsi asks the audience and then smiled a sadistic smile that truly resembles Xenia’s smile as she was killing the admiral. Of course, while I was in the scissors I didn’t see her face and I was thinking that this girl has lost it and she’s going to kill me. Such a beautiful scene, looking at how much Orsi enjoys my suffering which is loudly heard. But Orsi knew how much I can take, and after 2 minutes of terrifying scissors, she finally released me. I was breathing the loudest relieve breath ever, and the video ended by Orsi saying “He’s totally finished. I did a good job”. Once again, the suffering was totally worth it.

The session was supposed to be 2 hours, but after we were done with the second video, we had 20 minutes to go and It was clear for both of us that I couldn’t go on. I spent the next 20 minutes lying flat on the Mat, trying to convince Orsi to come to my country and to become Blonde again.
Perhaps this session didn’t have punching, biting and other wild moves like in the Kimbra and Rada sessions that I had. But the effect on me was the most devastating ever, of course also considering the fact that I was after three sessions but also on a standalone basis. I was never held in such strong scissors for so long.

Orsi is truly merciless, her personality is amazing, and of course she is as sexy as it gets. It was the most brutal session ever. Orsi also promised me that she would take session wrestling more seriously (she was on and off in the last few months, that’s why I needed Antscha to help me set up the session with her).

That concluded my wrestling tour. I barely made it to the hotel, and I spent the next hours until my flight (luckily, I asked for late checkout) just lying in bed, sleep and awake alternately. What an experience. And it was so symbolic that my final demise would be in the hands of the truly merciless and cruel, yet lovely, Orsi B.
I attach a few photos from the session, some are stills and some are screenshots from the movies..
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg IMG_0737.jpeg (59.8 KB, 1135 views)
File Type: jpeg IMG_0738.jpeg (67.4 KB, 982 views)
File Type: jpeg IMG_0739.jpeg (52.4 KB, 1026 views)
File Type: jpeg IMG_0740.jpeg (59.9 KB, 1020 views)

Last edited by Royh; 08-May-18 at 21:42.
Old 08-May-18, 22:00
Points: 4,244, Level: 27 Points: 4,244, Level: 27 Points: 4,244, Level: 27
Last Achievements

Thank you for sharing
The Following User Says Thank You to marcopolo For This Useful Post:
Old 13-May-18, 02:54
Ignore My Taps
Points: 16,351, Level: 55 Points: 16,351, Level: 55 Points: 16,351, Level: 55
Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,719 Times in 291 Posts
Default Re: My Fourth and final session in Budapest – Orsi B

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royh [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I asked her for a rough and aggressive wrestling domination and it was go time!
She continued filming while sitting on my face, submitting me with her pubic bone again, all while smiling and making witty comments to the camera.

The movie ended with a straight head scissor which I tapped after 5 seconds. But this time, Orsi didn’t let go. My breathing became heavy as she increased the pressure. She was filming my demise to the world... while me begging to stop. But she just WOULD NOT LET GO. The total time I was trapped in her headscissors was 1.44 minutes. She concluded the Film by saying to her audience “I’m such a cruel bitch. But he deserved it”.

Now, a little thing about videos. I simply hate fake videos. You can see... the suffering on my face. Was it worth to suffer for a few minutes to have this video? Totally.

After a facesitting that was filmed excellently by Orsi, she put me in a reverse headscissors much more painful than the previous film’s straight headscissors.
I was in a real distress but all Orsi cared was filming for the audience... after 2 minutes of terrifying scissors, she finally released me.
I was never held in such strong scissors for so long. Orsi is truly merciless, her personality is amazing, and of course she is as sexy as it gets. It was the most brutal session ever.
This is the type of filming that I look for, and try to produce myself. Let the fair rules allow the girl to ignore submissions. Find yourself in a situation where you are overmatched. By reason of pride, or competitiveness, or even monetary incentives, find yourself in a position of real distress that she will not let go. Well done. Excellent. Very well done, indeed.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WrestlingMike For This Useful Post:
Old 20-May-18, 09:14
Points: 7,973, Level: 38 Points: 7,973, Level: 38 Points: 7,973, Level: 38
Last Achievements

I had a session with Orsi B in London yesterday. She is my favourite session girl. She is the only girl I have sessioned with four times - each in a different city.

The combination of her accent, personality and looks - there is no-one like her. The only problem (for me) is that I find Orsi so adorable that I get weak when I am around her. I have no chance against her in a wrestling match. She is fast, aggressive, strong and skilled. She would beat me even if I was to block out who I am wrestling and give my maximum 100% effort (she beats most girls in F-v-F matches). But I am not able to give 100% against Orsi. I am not even able to give 50%. She is the only session girl that makes me weak like this.

I highly recommend Orsi. If you are anything like me, you will come out of the session with that glowing/on-top-of-the-world feeling that you get after the best sessions.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RNC For This Useful Post:
Old 20-May-18, 16:34
Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,079 Times in 4,065 Posts

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to stymie For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Apr-19, 11:30
Moderator [D]
Last Achievements

I had the chance to have a session with OrsiB yesterday in Zürich. She received me as usal with big smiles and a nice hug.

And my surprise all was harder on her... Afther preparing i said she look beautiful. She said, she got some chilos, i looked here with incomprehension. She said yes, but probably muscles. O yes, when we started to fight i feelt it! It becomes more and more difficult to defend versus here. I never expected such a jump... If i want make point i have to attack badly, otherwise it will be very difficult.

We enjoyed a lot and she where happy to make points so easy. Then asked here for armwrestling. What a suprise! I told here how she has to do to beat me, and really, at right she could beat me! Left i struggeld a lot. Her hold 2 cm before to be beaten where amazing! I had to go to the point of start and then give 120% to beat here! Woow! It was not easy... After this we tried some technics on the floor that is saw in the internet, i was shure this technic will not work, previous Sheena and now OrsiB showed, it works!

Then i let her make. I became a Girlfriend Domination that i never expected from a none Girlfriend.... sometimes i got confused and i had to say, i got hot, very very hot...

Then a little fight and a little bit of chat. I went home with a smile. After two hours i hat pain in the face because i never stopped to smile...

Who likes to be dominated by a beautiful girl: OrsiB is your girl.

People in Paris, train hard, if you want to beat OrsiB, in may she will be even stronger, she said to me, she has a lot of movie to made and some sessions till she travels to Paris. So she will be even harder to fight!

This is the OrsiB that i love!

Last edited by ours01; 28-Apr-19 at 16:43.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ours01 For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Apr-19, 17:38
Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,079 Times in 4,065 Posts

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to stymie For This Useful Post:

Tags
orsi b, orsib