Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 14-Jun-16, 06:09
Points: 4,559, Level: 28 Points: 4,559, Level: 28 Points: 4,559, Level: 28
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Club Q session questions

Never sessioned with her, nor the tattooed chick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vampiro60181 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Ever session with Anabelle? Wish i could find video's of her.
The Following User Says Thank You to opmogura For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Jun-16, 21:38
Points: 11,858, Level: 47 Points: 11,858, Level: 47 Points: 11,858, Level: 47
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by opmogura [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Never sessioned with her, nor the tattooed chick.

The last would have been perfect for the role of a yakuza hit woman in a Japanese mafia movie.
Old 14-Jun-16, 23:32
Points: 4,774, Level: 29 Points: 4,774, Level: 29 Points: 4,774, Level: 29
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixedwrestler08 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The last would have been perfect for the role of a yakuza hit woman in a Japanese mafia movie.
I wouldn't be surprised if she was yakuza; they can be pretty open.

I'm glad to hear the language barrier wasn't a barrier, opmogura! My Japanese is terribly rusty, but now I don't have an excuse to not visit!
Old 05-Jul-16, 04:32
Points: 4,582, Level: 28 Points: 4,582, Level: 28 Points: 4,582, Level: 28
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugos0910 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
How's Coco's striking game? Did you have to pay any separate fees like renting a ring, etc?
I didn't have to pay any separate fees. Coco's striking game at the time was better than her grappling. I can't really speak for her technique since I've only ever done grappling, but it looked solid and she hits extremely hard. I've taken shots to the upper thigh from friends of mine who train, and she lacks nothing in that department. I got the impression she started with that and added in BJJ later. She was just as interested in talking about old K1 as she was MMA and her favorite fighter to watch was Mark Hunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcginty [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
WOW you sessioned with coco? Can you tell us more about it? What were her scissors and her BJJ skills like? What move did she KO you in? What did she wear during the session?

Even tho she looks brutal in the videos, Coco seems like an awesome person by driving you to and from the clubq and dropping you off at the station personally. It would be a SIN not to see her whilst I'm alive lol.

What car does she drive lol?
Her scissors were strong. At one point she had me on my back in a reverse headscissor with my wrists pinned down, it was impossible. I have some training and I'm decent with escapes (for armbars, omoplatas, and the like) but I couldn't get out of any of her scissors once they were "locked in."

As far as her BJJ goes (in early 2013! She has been training a lot since then...) I would say she was at the level of a very experienced white belt off her back, with a better top game. I'd imagine she's at least a very solid blue belt by now, maybe better. I haven't had many training partners at that weight to compare her to.

She really likes going for sweeps, but I kept a good base so she ended up using her guard game a lot; we worked out a kind of semi-competitive style where I could attempt to use my wrestling to to take her down, try and pass her guard, and escape some submissions. I didn't put her in anything except for when she asked me to try and knock her out.

Some of the chokes she used to KO me were...
  1. rear-naked choke
  2. reverse headscissor
  3. triangle
  4. top-triangle
  5. frontal headscissor
  6. figure four (this one was unbelievable...)
  7. arm triangle
  8. some type of no-gi cross choke from mount after a sweep
As far as attire, she wore a 2-piece swimsuit/bikini for most of it, but she asked me what I wanted her to wear. Because she was already on the way to BJJ practice when I managed to get a hold of her, she suggested her wearing the gi as a possibility! I didn't see her car because it was just a short walk. I didn't know the way to the pick-up area, as the actual address isn't given out.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rsmith02 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Jul-16, 10:15
KO inquisitor
Points: 16,731, Level: 56 Points: 16,731, Level: 56 Points: 16,731, Level: 56
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,231 Times in 499 Posts

You got KO'ed 8 times in 1 hr??

What was so unbelievable about her figure 4?? Were the KO's painful?

She looks like a pro when it comes to KO's

Last edited by mcginty; 05-Jul-16 at 10:33.
The Following User Says Thank You to mcginty For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Jul-16, 14:56
Points: 4,582, Level: 28 Points: 4,582, Level: 28 Points: 4,582, Level: 28
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcginty [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
You got KO'ed 8 times in 1 hr??

What was so unbelievable about her figure 4?? Were the KO's painful?

She looks like a pro when it comes to KO's
I'm really not sure about the number. I wish I had written a detailed account right after it was done and posted it for everyone, but it was busy with the vacation.

The way she arched into the figure 4 was pretty unbelievable, it worked very quickly.

Yes and no, if they were painful (not a perfect choke) I ended up tapping. At the end of it, she actually said she choked me too much because I had a few red dots on my face, which happens when some of the little capillaries in your face leak. If they are all clean "blood chokes" its really just painless and almost instantaneous, but if the pressure is less precise it might hurt a bit or take longer than several seconds and you feel a tiny bit of pressure in your face. In the future, I would probably take it a bit easier but it was my first and only session so far. Had a great time.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rsmith02 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Jul-16, 20:12
Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53
Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,384 Times in 342 Posts

Thank you for the review ! I don't think there are many, if any, Western wrestlers able and willing to do that. I wish I could visit Japan !
The Following User Says Thank You to Grapluc For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Jul-16, 14:34
Points: 3,965, Level: 26 Points: 3,965, Level: 26 Points: 3,965, Level: 26
Last Achievements

To anyone who has ever seen a club Q video or looked through their image galleries and thought I wish that was me being scissored/dominated by that cute/cruel Japanese lady,
I would say book a session. Seriously, book a session, It is an amazing experience.
Firstly the venue is great, as soon as you step though the door, right in front of you taking up most of the space in the first of the two rooms is the wrestling ring.
The black matted area from most of their videos, which when I visited had the ropes and turnbuckles in place and was in amazing condition.
The ring matting provides a good amount of cushioning when your trapped in a headlock and being swung about by your neck for a take down.

My most recent Session at Club Q with Coco is also now my favourite session ever to date. I have been to club Q before so just made my way to the studio where Coco was waiting for me.
The first time I had a session at club Q I met with the owner at a meeting place and he was really friendly, very discrete and very helpful but be patient with him, his english is good but its not his first language.

......As soon I stepped through the door, Coco greeted me with a big smile and spoke to me in perfect English whilst wearing a very distracting, black, low cut, thong backed leotard. I can still picture it
when I close my eyes..... but i can also see it when I turn on my computer because I filmed my session
Coco asked me what type of session I was looking for and what holds I like. I told her I like scissorholds and smothering but that I didn't want to be knocked out. Coco asked me what was smothering(maybe she doesn't know the word),
my explanation was having my breath stopped by different parts of her body. And wow did she deliver I was scissored, scissored smothered, scissored, smothered, smothered and scissored.
At one point after being pinned against one of the bottom turnbuckles in a very tight breast smother Coco stood up pointed at me and said "this is smothering". It was heaven.
The session wasn't just scissoring and smothering, Coco also used other holds. I ended up in a Boston crab three times, there were also camel clutches, grapevines and amazing, amazing facesit pins where she would hold on to the ropes to
gain extra leverage to pin me down. The highlight of the session was a sequence that started from me deciding to do a press up just before I was put in another camel clutch.

Coco had just sat on my lower back and I knew it was going to be another camel clutch, So I decide to show off and do a press up with her on my back. I lifted her up quite easily and got into a position where I am on all fours with her stood
over my back, she just puts one of her arms under my chin and pulls me up into quite a tight choke hold. As she stretches my body up she uses her other arm to trap one of my arms in a half nelson. So there I am on my knees being choked and half nelson at the same time,
its a pretty good sleeper hold except its going to get a whole lot worse. Coco grips my body between her thighs and slow walks me towards the ropes and presses the choke hold into the top rope to choke me further.
I remember thinking this is getting really tight and i need to submit, except she lets up a little and think I'm off the hook. Except I'm not and the sleeper hold has just become a full nelson and i am being pressed onto top rope harder than before.
Her thighs have trapped me in place, I cant move my arms and her body weight is strangling me on top rope. I have never felt so utterly dominated in a mixed wrestling session. It was ten out of ten for creativity and was just one of the many memorable moments
from an absolutely brilliant wrestling session.
Old 11-Jul-16, 10:30
Points: 3,917, Level: 26 Points: 3,917, Level: 26 Points: 3,917, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Thanks for the brilliant review Stev10, takes me back to the couple of sessions I had with coco a few years back. Helps to relive them!

Jeez I still hope she's there at Xmas when I go to Japan!
Old 11-Jul-16, 13:42
Points: 4,713, Level: 29 Points: 4,713, Level: 29 Points: 4,713, Level: 29
Activity: 15.9% Activity: 15.9% Activity: 15.9%

Thanks for telling us about your session. This is what I want to do sometime before I get to old, session with a gal who knows pro style in a ring. I lovethat she used the ropes to work you over! Your a lucky guy.
The Following User Says Thank You to KalNod For This Useful Post:

Tags
club q, japan, session