Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 13-Apr-18, 18:52
Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53
Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,384 Times in 342 Posts
Default Re: Club Q session reviews

Good luck!
Old 13-Apr-18, 23:32
Points: 6,559, Level: 34 Points: 6,559, Level: 34 Points: 6,559, Level: 34
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wild_child [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I am currently in Tokyo and plan on having a session this week. I really wanted to see Coco but she’s not available so will try Narumi, she looks like quite a weapon. Has anyone tried her?

Also, although I always enjoy the sessions there sometimes I feel like they run out of steam. Does anyone have any tips, or recommendations for things to do or try in the session?

I plan on playing a bit of a game Where I will start on the ground with my arms strapped onto that timber pole that goes across my shoulders. Narumi will have some boxing gloves on. My goal is to try and get up on my feet, and her goal is to use her fists and feet to keep me on the ground.

Any other ideas would be appreciated!
How was it bud?
Old 14-Apr-18, 01:29
Points: 3,105, Level: 23 Points: 3,105, Level: 23 Points: 3,105, Level: 23
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCTV [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I will be in Tokyo in 2 weeks and I've emailed Club Q about the possibility of sessioning with Coco. They said the schedule will only be available one week before. Very nervous
I've been to Club Q 4 times for sessions, including 3 times to see Coco. Tried to see her in January but wasn't available. Saw Narumi instead. Can't speak to her wrestling skills as she's available for other things that I elected for instead.

You should follow Club Q's twitter account as they announce dates for the girls on there that aren't available regularly. Coco was available today and is available 4/19 also.

If you email them they do almost never allow you to book more than a week in advance.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hawk_eye For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Apr-18, 05:35
KO inquisitor
Points: 16,731, Level: 56 Points: 16,731, Level: 56 Points: 16,731, Level: 56
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,231 Times in 499 Posts

What were the "other" things that Narumi offered?
Old 14-Apr-18, 05:48
Points: 3,271, Level: 23 Points: 3,271, Level: 23 Points: 3,271, Level: 23
Last Achievements

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Coco is in her best shape ever! Her latest measurememt is 41,25,41! The pic above is her most recent one.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to slave_john_hk For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Apr-18, 01:53
Points: 3,917, Level: 26 Points: 3,917, Level: 26 Points: 3,917, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markwebb [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
How was it bud?
Hey mate, it was pretty mediocre really, thats why I hadn't bothered reviewing it but thanks for asking anyway.

There's no doubt Narumi is lovely, a great body - fit, toned, strong and a pretty face. But we just didn't click, and the sessiondidn't really go the way I wanted it to.

We went onto the mats and she started tossing me around, pinning, squeezing and smothering me. Don't get me wrong - that was awesome. But pretty soon after she noticed a big bulge growing in my pants and almost instantly she just turned it into a pretty sexual thing - a lot of fake moaning, rubbing and before I knew it she'd made me pop and she was sending me off for a shower. I think we were on the mats for about 20 minutes all up. Then we just sat there and made small talk for the rest of the time, which again was nice, but not exactly what I had in mind. When I was on my way there, I had visions of going home with a raging headache, and being sore for days haha (like i have previously had with Coco). The handjob was awesome, but if I could choose between a full hour of being destroyed by a hot Club Q girl and no handjob, or a half-assed session with a handjob, i'd probably choose the first.

All in all, it was fun, cannot escape that fact. I genuinely believe there cannot be a bad Club Q session - just good, better, best and OUT OF THIS WORLD. Until seeing Narumi, all of my sessions had been with Coco and had been out of this world, so naturally I felt a little disappointed. Just being in that studio for me is a fun experience - looking around and soaking up the atmosphere from all the videos - just knowing what has gone on in that room over the years. Looking around and seeing the same items/props/costumes that my favourite girls have previously used is great fun.

As it turned out, Aki was rostered to work that day at the last minute. I did consider trying to change to Aki at the last minute, but i'd already screwed the Club Q guy around a few times earlier in the week by rescheduling at short notice so didn't want to push my luck.

A few unexpected highlights from the day:

1. Normally when I go to Club Q, I love to get there early, let myself in and just sit on the mats and think about sessions past, and whats in store for me today. Anyway, I get there early and let myself in and i'm not alone! They are actually there rehearsing for an upcoming film shoot - so I walk in through the far door, turn right and find myself face to face with one of the girls that I suspect is going to be in one of the next movies. She is absolutely gorgeous - short, but well built, strong, tanned, absolutely beautiful face, and her hair tied back in two long pig tails. She just smiled at me, I apologised, and waited outside until her and the rehearsal crew left.

2. Myself and Narumi were in the studio a few minutes past the hour at the end of the session and the next gentleman popped his head through the door (like i did!). Narumi laughed, and I asked her if she had another session after me. She said no, that it was a different girl. Seeing as Aki was the only other girl working that day, i'm guessing it must have been her. Anyway, a few seconds later I hear the sound of high heels coming down the stairs and my heart is racing knowing that Aki is just a few feet away, and that I might be able to catch a glimpse of her on the way out! I go out the door, and there's absolutely no sign of the guy or Aki, which left me a bit bummed, but still cool knowing that she was somewhere nearby!

Seeing the recent photo of Coco left me a bit bummed, knowing just how close I came to seeing her, I left Japan a week before her April sessions. I don't go to Japan all that often, I can only hope that she's still session-ing in a few years time when I get over there again!

Last edited by wild_child; 15-Apr-18 at 01:57. Reason: Improve the readability
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wild_child For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Apr-18, 04:31
Points: 3,105, Level: 23 Points: 3,105, Level: 23 Points: 3,105, Level: 23
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcginty [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
What were the "other" things that Narumi offered?
From her profile she's available for topless and what translates to "female service."

Narumi and Aki are both advertised as offering the above.

Kind of the opposite of WildChild's experience, I was hoping she'd rough me up a bit and then we'd work our way to the really fun stuff but the session was pretty much an hour of just that. Still not a bad way to spend an hour though.

Really disappointed Coco wasn't available as well given her recent picture. Definitely a bit buffer since I last saw her.
Old 15-Apr-18, 07:48
Points: 3,271, Level: 23 Points: 3,271, Level: 23 Points: 3,271, Level: 23
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wild_child [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hey mate, it was pretty mediocre really, thats why I hadn't bothered reviewing it but thanks for asking anyway.

There's no doubt Narumi is lovely, a great body - fit, toned, strong and a pretty face. But we just didn't click, and the sessiondidn't really go the way I wanted it to.

We went onto the mats and she started tossing me around, pinning, squeezing and smothering me. Don't get me wrong - that was awesome. But pretty soon after she noticed a big bulge growing in my pants and almost instantly she just turned it into a pretty sexual thing - a lot of fake moaning, rubbing and before I knew it she'd made me pop and she was sending me off for a shower. I think we were on the mats for about 20 minutes all up. Then we just sat there and made small talk for the rest of the time, which again was nice, but not exactly what I had in mind. When I was on my way there, I had visions of going home with a raging headache, and being sore for days haha (like i have previously had with Coco). The handjob was awesome, but if I could choose between a full hour of being destroyed by a hot Club Q girl and no handjob, or a half-assed session with a handjob, i'd probably choose the first.

All in all, it was fun, cannot escape that fact. I genuinely believe there cannot be a bad Club Q session - just good, better, best and OUT OF THIS WORLD. Until seeing Narumi, all of my sessions had been with Coco and had been out of this world, so naturally I felt a little disappointed. Just being in that studio for me is a fun experience - looking around and soaking up the atmosphere from all the videos - just knowing what has gone on in that room over the years. Looking around and seeing the same items/props/costumes that my favourite girls have previously used is great fun.

As it turned out, Aki was rostered to work that day at the last minute. I did consider trying to change to Aki at the last minute, but i'd already screwed the Club Q guy around a few times earlier in the week by rescheduling at short notice so didn't want to push my luck.

A few unexpected highlights from the day:

1. Normally when I go to Club Q, I love to get there early, let myself in and just sit on the mats and think about sessions past, and whats in store for me today. Anyway, I get there early and let myself in and i'm not alone! They are actually there rehearsing for an upcoming film shoot - so I walk in through the far door, turn right and find myself face to face with one of the girls that I suspect is going to be in one of the next movies. She is absolutely gorgeous - short, but well built, strong, tanned, absolutely beautiful face, and her hair tied back in two long pig tails. She just smiled at me, I apologised, and waited outside until her and the rehearsal crew left.

2. Myself and Narumi were in the studio a few minutes past the hour at the end of the session and the next gentleman popped his head through the door (like i did!). Narumi laughed, and I asked her if she had another session after me. She said no, that it was a different girl. Seeing as Aki was the only other girl working that day, i'm guessing it must have been her. Anyway, a few seconds later I hear the sound of high heels coming down the stairs and my heart is racing knowing that Aki is just a few feet away, and that I might be able to catch a glimpse of her on the way out! I go out the door, and there's absolutely no sign of the guy or Aki, which left me a bit bummed, but still cool knowing that she was somewhere nearby!

Seeing the recent photo of Coco left me a bit bummed, knowing just how close I came to seeing her, I left Japan a week before her April sessions. I don't go to Japan all that often, I can only hope that she's still session-ing in a few years time when I get over there again!
Sorry to know that you had the session that you didn't wish for. It was due to misunderstanding. You could have stopped her when she gave an early handjob. Had a nice conversation yo restate what you want. I'm sure every ClubQ girl will follow yoir request.
The Following User Says Thank You to slave_john_hk For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Apr-18, 10:42
Points: 6,559, Level: 34 Points: 6,559, Level: 34 Points: 6,559, Level: 34
Last Achievements

Thanks for the response. Its interesting to get an insight - i wish i had a reason to travel to japan on my own!!!
Interesting what you say about getting there early to soak it in. Having not sessioned there i think id genuinely get scared.. lol! The club q vids i have managed to see are pretty savage. which is exactly what i like and would want if i went there but when ive had beatdown sessions i always get nervous just before and question it... weird!!!

I wish they would start doing downloads, i cant do the whole dvd thing for the fear of someone opening my mail (i live with others). Its never happened but still...

one day maybe

Added after 34 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by slave_john_hk [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Coco is in her best shape ever! Her latest measurememt is 41,25,41! The pic above is her most recent one.
wow!!!
does she have twitter or something?

Last edited by Markwebb; 15-Apr-18 at 10:42.
Old 15-Apr-18, 11:14
Points: 1,795, Level: 17 Points: 1,795, Level: 17 Points: 1,795, Level: 17
Last Achievements

Coco seems to be much bigger than before. hope to see some more recent pics from her.

Tags
club q, japan, session