Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 04-Jun-18, 02:59
Points: 5,788, Level: 32 Points: 5,788, Level: 32 Points: 5,788, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Submit to submission

I've always been big into all elements of femdom, to me mixed wrestling is just another offshoot of that. The difference of course is that with wrestling, one is physically forced to submit/be dominated whereas in MOST other femdom kinks, the man willingly submits to the humiliation/domination/whatever it is.

I've longed to see a story that connected the two. Longed fantasized about willingly submitting in a physical contest, not because a man HAD to because he was being physically forced and bested, but for other reasons. The idea of letting a girl win, letting her enjoy victory and subjugate oneself to the trash talk and shame of defeat, in anything, has long interested me, so that's the driving force of this story(at least iniitially). It's one thing to submit in a dark room to some dominatrix, agree to subjugate yourself and lick her boots. It's another thing if we take that same type of domination/interaction(featuring a willing self subjugation) and put it on a mat in an athletic contest, with people around and egos and reputations at stake.

I primarily dig mature women showing up younger men, so that's the primary focus of the story. I also prefer thick women. Might get into some foot fetish elements as well. Heavy on humiliation. Sorry for the lengthy setup, def didnt do any self-editing here and felt i needed a firm prep/buildup to establish WHY this character would let a woman defeat him. Dont worry, after the setup, i plan on moving fast and stayin focused on the fun.

Chap 1:

Joe was feeling on top of the world as he drove his most prized possession, his pride and joy, his entire world, classic mustang into the driveway. He had just gotten back from a strong showing in the gym, throwing weights around, further boosting what already was a formidable, 180 something muscular physique, which only served to increase his high. This strength served him well for his only other major joy in life, the other thing he treasured and drew pride from, his BJJ, which he continued to excel at. 'Who knows, maybe I'll even transition to MMA and make a go of the big times in the UFC someday, if things keep goin how they have been!', Joe smiled as thought to himself. Yes, Joe had it all he thought, as he admired the beauty of what he often joked was his very "reason for being", that glorious car.

His peace of mind and fantasizing all came to a sudden crashing end as he walked into his house. The mess was jaw dropping. Pizza boxes, trash, junk food wrappers, food scraps, clothes, everything just littered EVERYWHERE. He had long been dealing with this, long getting sick and tired of it.

"Christina!!!! AGAIN with the messes!??" he yelled.

His ex-gf, a beautiful little number with jet black hair and creamy white skin, stepped out of the bathroom where she had been showing, not even bothering to throw on a towel. Her perfect perky tits on full display, her wide thick hips teasing him, her thick thighs shown off in all their glory, teasing their way up to her round, plumb fat ass. She was of avg height, but built thick.

"For fucks sake, put some clothes on will you.!!" Joe cried out. He hated it when she walked around like this, which was almost always, scantilly clad, teasing him. That figure of hers was just too much, certainly for a guy who no longer had rights to it. He always thought she was built for athletics, that stout body would have been perfect for the powerful jumps of gynmnastics, or volleyball, or powerlifting. The only sport she had ever shown interest in was his BJJ. She had begged when they were still together to accompany him, something he firmly put his foot down to. Joe DESPISED womens involvement in any combat sports, but especially BJJ. He hated how much more popular the sport had gottne, how many females of all ages had started crowded gyms, even his gym, which previously had been a rough and tumble mans world, full of sweat and cursing and dirty jokes and tears, no room for niceties or softness or females just hoping to have some fun and find a unique way to get some exercise. BJJ was tough, it was hard, it wasnt for females who should be out playing tennis or other "easy, weak" sports he thought. Women just werent built for such things.

"Awee what's a matter Joe? You didn't mind back when we were still together. And this is my house too afterall, so you can just suck it up. Now how bout less worrying about what i'm wearing, and more worrying about getting our mess cleaned up!" She teased as waltzed to her room, her ass bouncing with every step, driving Joe mad.

Joe was incensed. 'our mess!!??', he thought. He had always been the neat and clean one, it was all her. He truly hated how she bossed him around like this. Still, he knew he had to comply.

"Well just quit being such a gross slob, dammit!" He shouted back, unconvincingly(even to himself) trying to establish some form of victory or power in the situation before starting the huge, lengthy job of cleaning what amounted to the entire house. He started picking up trash, scrubbing drink and food stains off tables, counters, everywhere. As he was working, Christina came out wearing skin tight short booty shorts, her big ass spilling out the bottom, and a tight white shirt. Joes first sight of course, as he was crawlin on the floor picking up her mess, was her perfect, neon colored toes, looking like candy inches from his face as she walked right up in front of him.

"Now dont forget to vaccuum when youre all done, may need to steam it, i spilled some soda ealrier and i dont want to get my precious feet sticky later!" She taunted.

Joe couldnt believe the nerve of her. 'How bout you dont make messes then! How bout you throw some socks on instead of parading yet another sexy body part in front of me needlessly!!! he thought to himself. For some reason, he didnt speak it out loud, a fact that bothered him greatly as the moment for such a response soon passed by entirely. She had gotten FAR worse and more dominant with her demands in recent months. He knew she had started taking some female studies/feminist crap courses at her college, and had to suffer through her constant ranting and raving about womens rights issues and other things he didnt care about at all. He was a shameless sexist, he knew it, but he would never rub it in anyones face, he largely kept it to himself he thought, unlike her with her female empowerment junk. He hated it.

Christina plopped her lazy glorious fat ass on the couch, put her feet up on a table, requiring Joe to further subjugate himself and crawl around and over in order to get messes. "Uh could you PLEASE stay out of my way, im trying to watch tv here!" Christina nagged.

Joe again seethed. 'The fucking nerve of her!? Here I am cleaning HER mess, while she sits and relaxes and watches tv, and she's getting upset with ME for getting in her way and not being considerate!!?? I just got done with a hard and heavy workout, I should be the one taking a load off!' He thought as he submissively bent down out of her view and continued his chore.

As he worked, he thought back to how he ended up in this mess. It was simple enough. Joe was irresponsible and dumb in his late teens and destroyed his credit with cards and frivolous spending. He had quickly learned his lesson and gotten in under control, but the damage was done. He was stuck driving a beat up piece of junk, no way to get anything better. That's when Christina came along. They hit it off right off the bat, moved in together after 6 months or so. Things were serious, which is why Joe didnt think twice when Christina offered to make one of his dreams come through. He had long been eyeing THE car, Christina knew his troubles though, so as a gift she would put it all under her name. He would make the payments of course, but as soon as it was paid off, she'd complete the gift and sign it over to him. Joe got nothing in writing at the time because of how serious their relationship had gotten. It was stupid, but in the moment it made sense. ANd for all intents and purposes, it was HIS car, only he drove it, only he touched it, he made ALL payments, she respected this.

Soon after, the relationship soured. Christina blamed him for not being around enough, spending more time/care for the car and his BJJ then her. He couldnt deny it. Instead of an amicable split however, newly feminist Christina threw a curveball at him, and told him the car technically was hers. Furthermore, the rental agreement for their home still had 11 months, and she didnt care to move. She would continue the prior car agreement IF he agreed to stay as a roommate, and do her bidding.

Give up any chance at owning his treasured mustang, or deal with the pain and humiliating of being your ex-gfs slave for under year(his calculations, he could have the car paid for in 8 months). The choice was easy, he could stomach that. Of course, he had no idea things she would get this bad.

The final straw came several nights later. Joe was trying to get some much needed sleep for a big BJJ tourney the next day and was woken by loud partying from the living room. He angrily stormed out only to see CHristina sitting on the couch smooching some hot girl. She was tall, prob taller then his 5 foot 10 frame even, had a trim but athletic build, cute and he mentally kicked himself when for some reason he thought, 'Formidable'.

"What the fuck is going on here? Who is this? Fuck i dont even care Just keep it down. I have a tourney tomorrow dammit! You knew this!!!" Joe yelled.

"EXCUSE ME! How dare you speak to me like that, and in front of my friend. If you dont like it, you can just leave, and leave MY car when you do hahha!" Christina giggled. Her friend was awestruck at first, she did not expect her gf to speak to this tough big man like this. "Now I think we deserve an apology, especially Mandy here! How bout you get down on your hands and knees, kiss our feet, and say you're sorry!" They both giggled. Mandy grew excited, she couldnt believe what was about to happen.

Joe was beside himself, She had never pushed this hard before. Her threat of the car was too strong however. He knelt down, face burning in shame. He was not submissive in the slightest, even in a sexual way, once even refused to let Christina tie him up for some kinky fun. This was pure torture to him. Having to kneel down, kiissing their beautiful feet. He swallowed his pride, 'only 5 more months now' he thought, the calender tally always on his mind. He did the deed, then got up angrily to leave.

"Uh, isn't the bitch forgetting something?" He heard MANDY of all people, this stranger, with her gawky tall build(he always hated that type of build, perhaps cuz it deep down bothered him for a female to be taller and look down on him), sitting on his couch in his home, calling HIM a bitch and asking Christina.

"hahah oh yeah, so you kissed our feet. But where's the apology!?" Christina teased.

He couldnt believe this. He was beyond furious. With gritted teeth. He uttered the words. "I'm sorry Christina. I'm sorry Mandy." He said and slumped off to fits of uproarious laughter. "See Mandy, i told you beneath all those muscles, he's just a little bitch!" was the last thing he heard, outside of more laughter, before slamming his door shut.

He ended up getting no more sleep that night. Tired, exhausted, and his mind preoccupied with Christina and her bullshit and threats, he had a horrible showing at the tourney, being submitted by guys he knew he could ragdoll on any other day. He resolved to end this as soon as he got hom and saw CHristina, yet again lazily snacking and watching tg on the couch.

"Christina, we need to talk. Last night was too much, I can't do this anymore. I'll leave, i'll pay you double what's owed still on the car, just please let me split and PLEASE let me take the car!" Joe begged.

"Hmmm, Well this is dissapointing." Christina thought. Her mind running, she knew she prob pushed too hard, it was just sooo much fun subjugating this big, sexist, tough old bf of hers, Joe was insufferable at times and it had been an agboslute joy to force him into situations like that. She bore no ill will, she wasnt an evil bitch, this was just a game to her and she had too much fun playing it. Then, she got an amazing idea, a way to humiliate him and put him in his place better than anything else she could think of.

"Well Joe, actually there is one way I would be willing to let up on the slavery stuff. We can just be normal roomates, and you can have the car. BUT, there is something I need. There is a woman in my womens study course at school, a recent divorcee, in her mid 40s, you may know her, Norma, ring a bell? She and several other women attend your same BJJ gym!"

Joes heart dropped. He knew her immediately, and he HATED her and her group of friends. There were 4 or 5 middle aged women who started "training" at his gym months ago. They took over an entire quarter of gym space, would annoy everyone with their disruptive, unbearable banter and giggling as they ran through drills and moves. It was such a pathetic sight, to see these old women attempting this sport they had absolutely no business in. If he wasnt so vehemently opposed to mixed gender competition(it legitimized their involvement in the first place, he felt) he would long for the chance to take them on and beat them so bad and inflict so much pain they would never return again.

"The thing is though, Norma, has been feeling real down on herself since her divorce. That's why she started training BJJ actually!! At first i noticed a huge change in her personality, so much more confident and bubbly. But she's been having a rough go of it in the gym lately. I guess you and your buds aren't the most inviting? She has heard many guys there say mean things about her and her friends, make her feel like she doesnt belong, like she's no good at the sport even though she's been trying so hard to learn and train just like the rest of you."

Joe had to withold his disgust and laughter. 'Train like the rest of us!?' He thought, as he pictured all those broads applying pisspoor triangles and armbars on one another, thought how ridiculous they looked in their skin tight yoga pants or booty shorts, so pathetically trying to look the part of an expert BJJ practitioner without any of the ability. They just didnt belong! Joe expected he would have to have a talk with the other guys, that he would be asked to enact a change in the gym, show his muscle and lead the way for a more inviting environment. It'd be hellish and go against everything he stood for, but if that's what it took to get a car, so be it. Then, the bombshell...

"Well Joe, and i know this sounds awful, but just keep in mind it's this or no car ever, but I'm going to encourage Norma to join the upcoming open tournament, and I want you to join too, and when you face her....I want you to let her win." Christina let the cat out of the bag.

Joes jaw literally dropped. "nope, nuh uh, haha NO FUCKING WAY!!! Seriously even if i was willing, which no way in HELL would i ever be, how could it even be believable!? Look at me! I'm built like a tank. Sure, she may be in the same weight class cuz she is built thick, er, she has some meat on her." Joe quickly corrected himself, "but who is going to believe it. It's going to look like I just let her win, which will be even more devastating to her weak willed pathetic divorced pysche. It's not my fault she's having a midlife crisis!" He exclaimed.

Christina grew annoyed at his final comments. She knew this was the right move now for sure, not just to help a fellow female, but to put Joe where he belonged and drop him down a peg. "Listen Joe, i dont care how you do it. Pretend like you just screwed up, got overconfident or something, but you need to lose, and she needs to believe she got a legit victory over you. SOmething like this would do wonders for her. Besides, it's this, or no car!"

Joe couldnt believe what he was being asked to do. Everyone would see. His gym partners, everyone! He'd be a laughing stock, getting subbed by a 40 something year old soccermom!!! He hated the way Christina talked to, do wonders for her? Why did she deserve a break? She had been training mere months, he had given blood sweat and tears, his very life, to get where he is. yet this old woman DESERVES a victory over him? He was to just give that to her, taking in return all the humiliation and shame a defeat would bring???

Still, that car. "FINE. I'll do it. But this is IT. I help your weak willed pathetic friend reclaim some digniity or get empowered or whatever the fuck, and I get MY car!" He relented.

Christina was overjoyed. This would be too perfect. She couldn't wait.

Last edited by ImYourBitch; 04-Jun-18 at 03:10.
Old 04-Jun-18, 05:18
Last Achievements

Default Re: Submit to submission

Part II

Joe had struggled for days leading up to the tournament, thinking of a way out, thinking of how to make this happen with the least amount of humiliation. He had decided if he could make it resemble some experienced master granting a rookie the respect and privelege of a exhibition match during real competition, he could believably merely underestimate the rookie and get caught via some stupid cocky mistake. People would laugh, sure, but he himself could laugh such a victory off. His pals would be laughing WITH him.

It still filled him with disgust, made him legitimately nauseous. But he just kept thinkin of that car. Plus, as much as it scared him, there were times as he planned it all out where he felt a stirring in his crotch. He hated himself for this and quickly put it out of his mind, but there was some part of him that found a rush in the prospect of being defeated by Norma.

The guys in his gym were full of questions when they found out he was joining the tourney in the same division as Norma, and not the advanced championship division he normally would have been a part of. The tourneys his gym participated in were quite unique, they were open weight(within 50 pounds), they were tough, not formally sanctioned stuff by the major leagues/promotions/etc which had been polluted by females and sissies Joe thought. There were divisions for those desiring a monetary prize and a place in future tourneys and championships, records were kept, it was serious. Then there was the lesser divisions, where grapplers who werent ready or keen on lengthy championship seasons or that level of competition would test themselves, the only thing on the line was ones dignity and belts.

Joe had explained that he was nursing some injuries, but still wanted to stay fresh and compete. This would further cushion the blow his upcoming defeat would bring, he hoped. THere were snickers all around as the members learned of Normas involvement. Joes face reddened with anger, and then shame, as he realized what was going to happen, as he overheard Norma and her friends talk.

"I can't believe youre goin to give this a try!"
"Go get em girl! he just LOOKS strong, i can tell, you get take him!"
"yeah weve been training hard. REmember, BJJ isnt about strength anyways, it was invented so smaller opponents could defeat bigger, stronger ones!"
"Make him your bitch Norma hahhah!!!"

Each comment was met with uproarious laughter. The male members of the gym scoffed or laughed themselves at the audacity on display. Joe seemed to be the only one that stayed silent, one way or the other, at the banter.

Tournament day arrived and he was nervous. To make matters worse, he spotted CHristina in the crowd. There was absolutely no way she was going to miss this. Unbeknowst to Joe, She had her cellphone fully charged, prepared to get the whole thing on camera, ready to plaster on youtube for all eternity!

Joe warmed up, chilled out, coached some teammates, trying to keep his mind off what was to come. Finally, time was up. He walked out to the center of the mat, feeling like ALL eyes in the entire arena were on him(a paranoia that wasnt far off, as the oddity of what was to come def drew nearly everyones attention). Most wanted to see what would happen, how bad would he beat her. Others were curious for the "what if!" reasons, might she actually win? Some wanted to see a woman who didnt belong get what she had coming, others were there to root for her and wanted their daughters in the crowd to see anything is possible.

Norma walked out next. Her appearance infuriated Joe. She had on tight spandex shorts, like a vollyball playe might wear, putting her thick thighs and ass on full display. He toes painted a bright blue. Skin tanned light brown. He had long hated how these women carried themselves. They would show up in skin tight clothing, they all painted their toenails bright and sexy, further parading around their femininity and forcing everyone to accept that YES, these were feminine, girly girls invading THEIR sport and THEIR space. Joe had a bit of a foot fetish anyways, which further tormented him. In other settings, he'd be a fan, but here, no way, he despised it. THese feet, cute as they were, were a further disgrace to the sport and world he loved. It burned him that he was also attracted to them, that this source of his attraction had been turned into a further source of torment, of both him and a threat to this world he seeked to maintain.

The physique didn't help. Norma was about his weight, although of avg height. She had the look of a woman who in previous years had been in great shape, even weightrained. Joe could identify the shapeliness that accompanies a woman with decent musculature, however it was clear it was merely a product of when years had been better and easier on this 45 year old. Now, it just felt pathetic, as if these old broads were futilely trying to reclaim or hold on to those glory years. Her thighs thick, her ass big and round and prominent, as she shamelessly showed it off and bounced it during drills and jogs around the gym. She was pretty too, Joe hated to admit. Everything about her appearaance felt like she was just rubbing her femininity in his face. This wasnt some rough and tumble old broad respectfully assimilating into HIS world, no, this was a pretty lady with a great body(for an older woman at least) who was invading said world with her beauty, clashing with it.

Her hair was brown, and bunched up on top of her head. She looked like some older, mature strict secritary or librarian with her hair like that he thought. This shook him a bit. Her demeanor was not of a woman scared, no, she seemed excited for this opportunity. 'Why the hell is she not intimidated? Look at me!?' He thought. Of course Joe didnt understand that for Norma, nothing was on the line. If she lost bad, ah well, maybe the sport wasnt for her afterall. But if she could just hold her own, and that's all she truly desired, then she would be ecstatic.

Joe saw Norma blow some kisses to someone in the crowd as she walked up to him in on the mats, and was horrified as he looked up to see the woman had brought her family. A daughter about his age, another he had overheard Norma mention had recently turned 19, and a little douchebag of a teen son who from some negative interactions visiting the gym, joe knew had no respect for the sport.

It was bad enough Christina would see this, that everyone else there would, but now he has to let Norma share this victory, his shame, with her lousy twat family? This cute girl his age, this 19 year old bimbo, and this annoying brat of a son!! All of them were about to win as well at his expense, experience joy and laughter thru his demise!

To his further chagrin, the ref was a cute young blond. 'female refs. How does she know enough about the sport to have mastered the rules!?? She doesn't belong' He scoffed. His disdain born as much out of his dislike for females anywhere near the sport as it was out of his frustration that yet another cute female would be witness to his humiliation, and this one would be the 2nd closest to it, shed be the one who would have to formally call and announce his defeat!!!

"Good luck....I think youre gonna need it haha" Norma playfully, and with good nature, jested.

Joe was incensed. He wanted nothing more than to slam her hard on the mat and choke her so forcefully she wouldnt be able to swallow without pain for a month. He hated everything about this. Even without the stipulation he lose, hed be furious at this situation, girls had no place, legit competition or not, being demolished or not, this shouldnt be happening. The fact that it WAS happening, and that he was soon going to be tapping out, signalling his inferiority and defeat to a WOMAN, was almost too much to bear.

The match began and Joe carefully circled. He decided a lengthy match would make him look weak, that she outlasted him, toughed it out, and THEN beat him. No, the victory couldnt feel too complete. He opted to take control from the start, of course Norma couldnt take him down. Hed get on top of her, and hed use his knowledge of the sport to intentionally put himself in a bad situation, aka make a stupid mistake, he would put himself in Normas clutches, deliver himself to a painful defeat at the hands/legs of this old bitch. He'd tap quickly, further establishing this was a quick fluke mistake, he'd immediately hop up with a smile faked on his face, supporting Norma in her moment. Hed laugh WITH everyone...or so he thought.

He circled a bit, but before he could go for a takedown, she jumped the gun and sprang on him. Joe was so surprised, Norma actually successfully completed it. Joe heard the crowd go wild as he lay on his back in guard, Norma so excited she clearly didnt know exactly what do to next immediately. Joe looked into the crowd, Normas pack of old BJJ hens were on their feet clapping and shouting, his own friends mouths agape in shock, Christina had her phone out for some reason!, her hand over her mouth in ecstatic surprise that this was going so well, Normas bitch kids screaming, "GET HIM MOM!!!!".

THe fact she was a mom further tormented him. Yet another reinforcement of her femininity. OH how he hated her and this.

"Oh wow, i cant believe i got you down!!!" Norma said to him as she struggled in his guard.

Joe couldnt believe it, was she trash talkin him now!?

"Better watch out, Imma make you tap haha!" Norma was having too much fun.

Joe knew he couldnt go down in this position. He couldnt get dominated completely, and he also couldnt let his back get taken. To this date, he had NEVER allowed his back to get taken in competition, never gave it up, never let anyone take it. To him, that was THE worst, most pathetic thing that can happen in the sport. Hed rather tap to numerous sub manouvers then let an opponent attain such a dominant position. That showcases a total inteptitude he felt, a total failure to utilize the skills BJJ imparts, and is the most telling sign that an opponent is superior. No, Normas victory would come another way.

Joe hipped up and managed to perform a switch, essentiallly doing a 180 with their positions. Norma immediately put her legs around his abdomen. This opened up a perfect opportunity. He would feed her an arm, leaving it in a dumb position, she could easily take an armbar or throw a triangle choke on, easy. Before he could begin his own demise though, he was startled as Norma squeezed her legs around his waist. Joe felt his breath leave his body, and had a hard time getting another in.

"ughhhh" he groaned as he looked down at Normas face, alternating between grimace and smile.

He was startled. 'What the fuck!? How did she squeeze me that hard!? WHere did that strength come from. Joe thought to himself, bewildered by the scissor.

Joe then enacted his idiotic plan. He moved one arm down to her thigh, a moronic and pointless thing to do in BJJ as no one is going to get submitted in comp by a body scissor like this, and one arm, even one as strong as his, isnt going to stop a couple firm thighs regardless. It also leaves you with one less arm to defend yourself, which was Joes goal all along. One hand slipped under her thigh, thus allowing Norma to trap that arm in her scissor. He posted the other arm right by her head, leaning forward on it on the mat. Instead of putting pressure on her in her guard, he went out of his way to alleviate it, instead of working to control, he had given her control. He knew what would come next, she was inexperienced, but she had been training long enough to take such easy bait. And sure enough, she did.

Norma grabbed his free arm and held it tight. She then swooped her legs up and around his head, trapping the arm along with it, locking in a sloppy triangle choke.

Joe felt ridiculous. Here he was, a strong, tough man in his early 20s, the prime of his athletic life, experienced, skilled, now kneeling here in a 45 year old womans legs. ANd this was no freakish, athletic phenom juiced up woman, no crossfit nutter, this was some fairly normal, albeit it thick/sturdy, 45 year old soccermom. And Joe had let her do it. Joe had given himself to her. He had given his head, his neck, his body to her thick legs.

He looked up and around at the crowd, Christina had moved closer to get the best shot possible. Joe grew horrified. 'Fuck no she cant be recording this. This wasnt part of the deal!!!' he thought, this just couldnt go online! He looked up at his teamates, now openly laughing. The old lady bjj crew had turned into a pathetic display of 40/50 somethings turned highschool cheerleaders, jumping up and down, some yelling actual cheers they pathetically remembered from back then. He looked up at the ref, unable to hide her enjoyment and excitement over what she was seeing. He saw Normas family, the daughter his age cheering her mom, the 19 year old laughing her ass off at the absurd sight of her middle aged mom holding such a dominant position over this buff young male, he saw the teen douchebag son beside himself with laughter, also recording. IT was especially bad seeing this teen boy witnessing this, he knew this kid had forever lost respect for the sport of BJJ. Here he was, a known powerful, experienced grappler, and he couldnt hold his own against his mom! What worth is the sport if that can happen? Joe was mortified as he pondered such unforeseen effects.

"Holy shit that milf his kicking that buff dudes ass!!!!" he heard from somewhere in the crowd.

"hahah oh wow, her and my mom are friends!! She's pretty new to the sport and shes like 40!!!" Came a female voice.

"Get up man, how can you let her keep you in that!!!???" a male voice was heard yelling out.

Joe helplessly took it all in. He stared down at Normas smiling face, looking him straight in the eye, holding him tight as she could. He could escape, he knew it, but she didnt. It was so frustrating to think that Norma truly thought she had bested him, truly thought she had him dead to rights.

"This guy is such a bitch hahah!" came a female voice, followed by deafening female laughter.

Joe debated what to do next. In his plans, he would immediately tap, but something stopped him. This was all too much, he couldnt help but think of resisting, of stopping all this. Was this humiliation worth a car? Sure, it would suck to lose it, but if he saved up, 10 years from now maybe, he could have such a treasure again,maybe.

Norma began thrashing about, swinging her hips side to side, shaking him like a ragdoll.

Joe was knocked out of his deep thought. He heard laughter growing more intense as he knelt "helpless" in Normas thick soft thighs. He let his free arm rest against one, and felt his cock stir as his palm graced the soft skin.

"hahah oh my god he's going to tap!!!"
"Damn he really is a bitch, i would NEVER tap to a woman"
"haha especially some older woman like this. How embarrassing!!!"
"yeah she def made him her bitch, and then some!!!"

Joe couldnt take it anymore. Here he was, being ragdolled as she swung him around using her thighs, as everyone laughed and mocked him. He knew his hestitation at tapping made things worse in their eyes. This might not look like a fluke he worried, afterall, he had now been stuck in her thighs for at least a couple minutes, if he could have escaped, wouldnt he of? He knew in their eyes, especially with her writhing and swinging, it looked like he was trying to fight out but couldnt overcome this 45 year old womans strength and skill. She looked so much more dominant and flat out better then him as a result, he couldnt imagine how absurd and comical it looked, this muscular young man helpless in a 40 somethings legs. It was tap or else. Just then, Norma shifted her hips up and he felt something change.

To his horror, Norma had adjusted his position. He heard her shout, "Oh fuck yeah!!! Now i got ya bitch!!!", herself becoming overcome by the moment and the excitement of her unexpected demolition of this gym legend, knowing that she had finally discovered how to PROPERLY apply the hold she had. She had it sunk now, had it tight.

Joe was incensed by her trash talking. He couldnt believe this turned out how it did. This was supposed to be a quick fluke, a quick tap after being caught due to something dumb. Instead, from the opening takedown to the lengthy triangle choke hold, it looked like he had simply met his match. He didnt come across as the experienced vet merely having some fun out here, he looked like a baffoon, a ridiculous young man whose muscles were all for looks.

"hahah look at the wimps face turning red!!"
"GET HIM MOM! YES FINISH HIM!!!"
"Holy shit I think I could prob take this guy!!!!" Was the last taunt Joe heard, and he knew it to be from some dumb young asshole in the crowd who no doubt had never practiced BJJ a second in his life, as he felt Normas soft, thick thighs tighten around his skull, squeezing around his ears, smothering out all sound. They were silky smooth against his face, which was now pulled tightly against her crotch as she sunk the choke in deeper, to perfect. He could smell her sex, her sweat, to his absolute horror his cock grew(he was thankful at the positioning, and that she had gone for this instead of an armbar or something else that would have exposed his crotch).

That final taunt triggered him. It was too much. He had already experienced what this immense loss of respect felt like. He knew he couldnt handle the emasculation, the shame. He was a fucking brown belt for fuck sake, and was being woman-handled by a 40 something year old white belt, fuck if she should even qualify for THAT even!!!

But before Joe could change his mind about his predicament, the reality of his actions came rushing down. For a split second he decided he would fight out, he would turn the tables, and he would show what he can do. But it was too late. He had given Norma this triangle choke, he had given her his fucking BJJ soul, and she had did her part and TAKEN it, and then some. The power of her hips and legs and the perfection of her positioning with the hold were too much, that split second of resistance lasted only that long not because he decided against it, decided to stick to the plan, but because he knew it was hopeless. Joe was startled to feel himself so helpless in this weak willed, pathetic old WOMANS hold. He knew hed be in a bad position, he knew she would have him in a good hold as a result of his own efforts to hand himself over on a golden platter to it, but for some reason he had never thought that he would ever find himself in ACTUAL trouble or actually be under her control. It was sobering to feel her strength and abilility. Sure, he had let her do it, but the thought couldnt help creeping into his now cherry colored head, 'what if she could catch him without him LETTING her?!?'. Afterall, she had proven that IF a woman could secure a hold, even an old middle aged cunt like this bitch, even he, with all his strength and power, was no match!!!!

"Ugh omphhhh" he struggled in her hold, tight against her crotch. His eyes were nearly all that was uncovered of his face, as she forced his neck down. He stared straight into hers. Norma was the picture of tranquility and pleasure, so thrilled to have him where she had him. Joe was mortified as he stared into her eyes. He knew that look full well, he himself had experienced it first hand countless times. It was a look of total confidence, a look of pure joy at knowing you had your opponent right where you wanted them, that your opponent was about to tap, about to submit to your will, that they were helpless against it. That feeling of straight up physically owning another human being.

His eyes were that of desperation and pain. The squeezing was almost too much. He was growing dizzy, face blood red. He pawed at her thigh and plump soft ass with his free hand. Something inside him didnt let him tap, it was so against everything he stood for. God how he hated himself for letting it go down this way, for agreeing in the first place. He HATED Norma for that look in her eye, hated that she didnt deserve to feel that power. SHe hadnt earned it. She had been training for weeks, and he himself had given himself to her during their match. Yet she gets to enjoy his pain and subjugation, she gets to feel that pride and thrill of owning another human being, and one as tough and formidable as him no less!!! It just wasnt fucking right he though.

"C'mon you fucking bitch, Submit to me!!! TAP OUT!!!!!" Norma bellowed through gritted teeth as she squeezed with all her might.

Joe was yet again startled as he felt her soft thick thigh firm up, felt the powerful thigh muscles tense up as she made this final push. He knew it was time. No more fighting it, no more pondering it, You agreed to submit to this moment a full week ago. The submission happened then. This is the final step Joe, just take it. She owns you in this moment. She wouldnt any other way, but she does now. It's time to tap out, it's time to accept defeat, time to accept the humiliation and shame, time to give all these people a huge laugh, give her awful family their pride, give christina her laugh and enjoyment at your comeuppance, time to give all the "girlpower" crowd their thrill and sense of righteousness and victory, time to give the men like him out there a frustrating showing of female superiority. It's time Humiliate yourself. Accept your defeat, give to this woman her victory Joe thought, convincing himself finally, as he now frantically began tapping out, fully acknowledging to Norma and everyone else watching that she was his superior, that she had made him her bitch.

To his absolute horror, she didnt let up. Here he was tapping like his life depended on it, and nothing. She kept grimacing, staring into his eyes, he looked around and saw the cute ref, "oh my god!!! i cant believe it!!!" she let her clear bias and shock show, unable or unwilling to break up the hold or save the grappler in trouble.

Joe was still tappin as he grew light headed, dizziness setting in, blackness, the final thought, 'Fucking NOOOO! She's knocking me out!!!! How can i live this down!' as he drifted off.

He reckons he must have only been out a few seconds, as he came to still wrapped by her thick legs. However now he was on his back, staring up at his victor. She must have rolled over, without releasing the hold, thus leaving him in some sort of modified schoolgirl pin. His face still locked against her sweaty, sweet groin. She was doing a full victory pose, double bicep flexing. Oh how he hated her and this, he thought, the sight of this pudgy middle aged woman flexing her non existent biceps as she sat dominantly atop his beaten, subjugated powerful young male body was too much.

This was never part of the deal, yet here he was, and he knew he had to submit to it. If he were to throw her off right now, which he easily could have, it woulda wrecked this moment for Norma, ruined everything he just sacrificed for, destroyed her newfound sense of pride and empowerment. So he laid there and just took it. He laid there and looked up at Normas beaming face, flexing absurdly, her chest heaving up and down as she breathed heavily from the exertion. Sweat pouring off her now glistening body and splashing on his "helpless" face.

He again heard the taunting of the crowd, "wooohoooo GIRLPOWER!!!"
"haha no make that WOMAN POWER!!!!" another corrected.
"holy shit she put him to sleep!!!"
"WOW i cant believe what i just saw!"
"oh hahah and now look at him, laying there like a bitch as the old milf poses!!!"

His face burned red now, not with anger, not cuz he was being brutally squeezed, but out of pure shame. He had let this woman who had no business on the same mat with him, no busijness in the same sport, totally dominate him and make him her complete bitch in front of alllllll these people. And now he had to just lay there and experience her joy and thrill of victory. He had to take all the taunts and jests from the crowd, a crowd full of people he was physically superior to as well, yet there too, he was forced to submit to their ridicule nevertheless.

"hahah oh my god!!! i can not believe i beat you Joey-boy!!!!" She exclaimed. Joe burned. He HATED being called Joey, it was what a mother would call a little twerp kid named Joe, not him, not this strong unbeatable man. The added Joey-boy reinforced the humiliation. "I was just hoping i could hang with you for even just 5 minutes! I never in a million years thought I could win, especially TAP YOU OUT!!!" she now yelled.

Joe was mortified. All he needed to do to make Norma feel better about her wimp pathetic life, was to have just played around with her for a mere 5 minutes. Sure, Christina wanted defeat, but the bigger issue here was Normas empowerment right? Surely she woulda come around if she saw how happy and confident norma was. Instead, Joe felt like he had just ruined his entire life. He wanted to shrink away to nothing, be anywhere but here.

Finally, she unwrapped her legs and stood up. Quickly propping one foot on his chest and doing one final victory pose, as he saw and heard countless camera flashes, before finally fully moving off her victim. Joe took it all.

He stood up as well, hands covering his face.

"uh, you may wanna cover that" the cute ref said.

Confused for a second, Joe looked and saw she was lookin toward his groin. To his horror, his cock was rock hard in tribute to his victress, on clear display to anyone who cared to check it out. He dropped a hand to cover it best he could as the ref brought them together. She grabbed a wrist of each, and then excitedly raised Normas arm in victory, both of the smiling ear to ear for the screaming, laughing crowd. Her old hag friends chanting, "NORMA! NORMA! NORMA!!!". Christina whistling and hooting and hollering at the top of her lungs, still recording. Joe felt as though the ref was forcibly holding his arm down as she raised Normas, as if this added bit of subjugation was in any way necessary, or perhaps she just wanted her own chance to exert some measure of female dominance upon him. He of course, had no choice regardless, and allowed himself to be forced to slump down slightly on that side given the force with which she was pushing said hand down.

He looked over at Norma, so overjoyed, her admittedly sexy thick, curvy middle aged body sweaty and looking oddly powerful to him in that moment, as she held her fist high in the air, signaling to all her victory.

As they both walked off the mat, Normas kids ran up from the crowd, hugging their mom and congratulating her. "Holy shit mom you fucking owned him!" the 19 year old daughter exclaimed. "haha yeah mom, cant believe you beat him so bad!" came her son. "haha i know, im kinda surprised, Hell goin off how tough it is when you girls help me practice at home, i think maybe even you two could take him!" Norma said loudly, as Joe cringed and walked off. He could feel the girls eyes on him, like gasoline lighting his fire of shame. He knew they were thinkin it, and prob would forever think they could make him submit to them. It was a sick feeling to know that two beautiful young girls would never view him as a romantic interest, never value him as a strong, worthy man. And it was all his doing.

Christine ran up to him laughing her ass off. "Holy shit! I didnt think youd go through with it, and i certainly didnt think itd go down like THAT! hahah my god, she put you to fucking sleep!!! I mean i gotta ask, did you even let her win, or, er...???"

"YES! i fucking let her win. The ref just sucked and has no business on the mats, took so long to break it up after i tapped. Shows how little that bitch Norma understands the sport too, if she doesnt know to let go after a tap!" Joe finally couldnt control his emotions and let out his angry pent up outburst.

"well shit, sorrrrrryyyy" christine dismissively offered. "It's just hard to tell when haha, again, that soccermom just put you to sleep hahah!!!!"

Joe hung his head in shame. This was worst then he though. He knew Christine, and likely everyone else, would never TRULY believe he had merely let her win. Some would outright never accept it at all, others, somewhere in the back of their minds, would wonder and think, "Norma dominated Joe!"

Last edited by ImYourBitch; 04-Jun-18 at 05:36.
Old 04-Jun-18, 22:44
Points: 2,972, Level: 22 Points: 2,972, Level: 22 Points: 2,972, Level: 22
Last Achievements

Awesome story, and great job completing it! This is a cool scenario that has also interested me, but I don't think i've seen other stories like it. Throwing a match has a totally different feel to it than legitimately losing, and i love the concept. I hope you keep writing similar stories, or continue with this one. It's a very unique style, and you also seem to have a good understanding of bjj and can add depth and legitimacy to the fights. Great job!
The Following User Says Thank You to vicpalumbo For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Jun-18, 23:09
Points: 3,833, Level: 26 Points: 3,833, Level: 26 Points: 3,833, Level: 26
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Great story - hope it continues.
The Following User Says Thank You to Meck For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Jun-18, 22:30
Points: 3,242, Level: 23 Points: 3,242, Level: 23 Points: 3,242, Level: 23
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%
Last Achievements

Very good beginning. Though please don't let it become him losing to the new girls repeatedly.
Old 09-Jun-18, 02:19
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by slycordinator [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Very good beginning. Though please don't let it become him losing to the new girls repeatedly.
haha well I can assure everyone he is most def never going to win. I'm not into maledom, at least not when it comes to mixed wrestling. I intend to continue it and the end result is going to be complete and total devastation for his masculinity and life in general really.

As for whether all his opponents will be newcomers, probably not. In fact i think the next part im battin around with, tryin to get chance to knock out is going to feature a more skilled, albeit still not at all respected/valued by Joe, older woman from a different BJJ school/gym.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ImYourBitch For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Jun-18, 03:13
Points: 3,242, Level: 23 Points: 3,242, Level: 23 Points: 3,242, Level: 23
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%
Last Achievements

I wasn't referring to maledom, by the way. Having his confidence built back up a bit to be torn back down worse than before is a potential avenue, even if in one part of a chapter.
Old 09-Jun-18, 03:26
Points: 2,972, Level: 22 Points: 2,972, Level: 22 Points: 2,972, Level: 22
Last Achievements

I think a big appeal to the story for me was the fact that he was a well respected and accomplished bjj practitioner. He intentionally made mistakes due to his agreement, and before he could change his mind, he was trapped and suffered the consequences. I'm definitely not into maledom either, but i love to see a huge fall from the top. It's not very impressive to see a female ragdoll some shrimp guy. But i guess i would be ok to see his complete downfall, but if so i hope you continue to write stories featuring huge upsets by older women against younger guys. And i love how norma rubbed it in with celebratory excitement over her shocking win. This story was definitely one of my favorites, and i hope you keep it up!
Old 09-Jun-18, 11:52
Points: 9,208, Level: 41 Points: 9,208, Level: 41 Points: 9,208, Level: 41
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Great story!
Old 10-Jun-18, 14:05
Points: 3,965, Level: 26 Points: 3,965, Level: 26 Points: 3,965, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Brilliant story, just kept getting better and better.
Loved how it switched from being blackmailed and dominated by one women to being physically dominated by another. Great attention to detail and a really strong author's voice, it was easy to imagine myself in Joe's position and great to spend time there.
A great bit of writing and fantastic storytelling.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to stev10 For This Useful Post: