Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 08-Dec-12, 13:55
Points: 1,889, Level: 17 Points: 1,889, Level: 17 Points: 1,889, Level: 17
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thumbs up Girlfriend gives me a savage beating!

My girlfriend was 18 so was i.
My girlfriend Alesha was due home from school any second. It was our 2nd year anniversary and I wanted to do something special so I went over to her house and was trying to hide the $599 gold necklace somewhere in her room. I chose to place it in one of her drawers. She opened her room door, she looked beautiful a 5ft and mid-length brown hair down to her shoulders. She was wearing shorts, a tight tank top and pink and blue nike sneakers.
She walked in the room and I wanted to surprise her so I acted angry, “I have been sitting here all day waiting my goddamn ass off so you can go and get me a drink!” That was the biggest mistake I made in my life because little did I know she was angry as fuck “You listen here asshole, I have been have the fucking worst day of my life and not ready to put up with your shit!” I was shocked, usually she was so sweet. “Babe..” WHAM. She caught me with a punch right in the nose. I could feel it break. I was surprised that a girl with such small figure could punch so hard. WHAM. WHAM. WHAM. WHAM. She got me with punches to my eyes and lips. I tried to speak but she was too pissed and I was in too much pain. She grabbed me by the shirt and punched me several times in my face. I landed to the floor below her feet. SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. SMACK. She kept on kicking me in my face and stomach. I kept trying to talk but all she did was keep on hitting me. “I am not your fucking slave you worthless piece of shit, you don’t fucking know what you are in for asshole.” The kicks hurt twice as hard with those sneakers she had on.
Her twin sister Hannah walked in, “Alesha what are you doing?” She looked with not so much shock on her face. “This piece of trash thinks I am his slave”. Hannah had a smile on her face “Don’t mind if I watch do you?” Alesha just nodded while she kept on kicking my mid-section. She got on the ground then got me in a figure four head-scissor. “I don’t believe worms have necks, you don’t mind if I break it off do you?” I tried my best to speak with my battered, swollen and bruised face. “Please… Leash… Don’t” She looked at me pathetically. She then asked Hannah to hand her the cricket bat. I was about to scream but I got gagged by Hannah’s sock. “You won’t be using these for a while so say goodbye to them” She gave three big hits to my left arm with the bat. SLAM.SLAM.SLAM. I heard a crack in the last one and knew it was broken so I started to hold it tight. Hannah looked at Alesha with worry “Alesha don’t you think he has had enough?” All Alesha did was scream “JAZMIN” While kicking me in my already bruised and swollen face. She then put her foot with her Nike sneakers on to my throat and pushed down hard and started to choke me. “Alesha he is turning purple your killing him” GOOD Alesha screamed. Tears started pouring out of my eyes while I was trying to breathe. “Hannah I have rope in my top drawer get it out so we can tie this slut up” Hannah went over there and stopped and had a shocked look on her face. “Alesha stop!” She yelled as she showed Alesha the gold necklace with her named engraved in it with the note in the box reading “To my beautiful angel Alesha. I love you and have been with you for 2 years and hope to be with you the rest of my life. Every second I spend with you Is magical. You are my heart and my whole universe. Love Mason.
She released her foot from my neck and started crying herself. She helped me up and told Hannah to get the first aid kit. She hugged me and started kissing me. “Mason, I am so sorry. I don’t know what came over me everything went red. I love you and always will, I am very sorry baby. Will you ever forgive me” “Of course” I said as her and Hannah started healing me up. “I don’t know what to tell people” She wondered I loved her and forgave her so I said, “Take my last $300, I will tell people that a bunch of skateboarders beat me and took my money”. She went to whisper in my ear “My present to you is a long hard blowy tonight baby, I owe you”. Two years later we got engaged then married. We think we are the perfect couple as we have never had a fight to this day.
THE END

P.S. I take in requests to do custom stories, if you want a custom story done either comment or message me.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gil0016 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Dec-12, 20:25
Points: 6,357, Level: 34 Points: 6,357, Level: 34 Points: 6,357, Level: 34
Last Achievements

Default Re: Girlfriend gives me a savage beating!

Awesome story mate.
Old 09-Dec-12, 00:47
Points: 8,126, Level: 38 Points: 8,126, Level: 38 Points: 8,126, Level: 38
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Don't understand why anyone would like this story, where's the fun in being beaten to shit?
The Following User Says Thank You to james For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Dec-12, 21:15
Points: 8,028, Level: 38 Points: 8,028, Level: 38 Points: 8,028, Level: 38
Last Achievements

^ First answer: masochism
Second answer: voyeurism (it's not happening to you, you're just watching/reading about it)
Old 10-Dec-12, 06:51
Points: 1,889, Level: 17 Points: 1,889, Level: 17 Points: 1,889, Level: 17
Last Achievements

This was requested by kick8slapgirl
The Following User Says Thank You to gil0016 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-May-18, 03:25
Points: 3,973, Level: 26 Points: 3,973, Level: 26 Points: 3,973, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Goes to show never get your girlfriend angry. Great story

Tags
choke, headscissor, kick, punch, weapons.