Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 12-Oct-18, 04:14
Points: 15,035, Level: 53 Points: 15,035, Level: 53 Points: 15,035, Level: 53
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,907 Times in 421 Posts
Default For the KO veterans

Hello, this is a question for those who have been or regularly get and enjoy being KO'd in sessions or with their partners. I am lucky enough to have a gf who will fantasy wrestle with me indulge me in my fetish of being choked. My girl started out pretty ameture when she would get me in a choke often across the trachea ... which looks sexy but feels awful and too painful. But she has lately figure out on her how to blood choke which is more fun for me. Anyways lately she has been kidding Around about not letting go when I tap and even when I do she holds it on alittle longer before letting go !( hot) anyways I think she could be talked into knocking me out and her comments and jokes suggest to me she wants to try and go all the way.

How do you guys get past that curtain closing experience and panic ? It's like I'm close to blacking out but the survival instinct kicks in and I fight it . How do you guys let go let it happen ?? Is it mental wil power ? Should I maybe try her restaining me so I don't have a choice ? She is also a nurse so I feel very comfortable with her incase anything goes south !

Thanks
Old 12-Oct-18, 04:26
Points: 7,736, Level: 37 Points: 7,736, Level: 37 Points: 7,736, Level: 37
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: For the KO veterans

If it's a good sleeper hold type blood choke there shouldn't be any survival instinct. You should be waking up going asking what happened. Shrug. Been my experience, anyway.
Old 12-Oct-18, 04:43
Points: 4,461, Level: 28 Points: 4,461, Level: 28 Points: 4,461, Level: 28
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jwo321 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hello, this is a question for those who have been or regularly get and enjoy being KO'd in sessions or with their partners. I am lucky enough to have a gf who will fantasy wrestle with me indulge me in my fetish of being choked. My girl started out pretty ameture when she would get me in a choke often across the trachea ... which looks sexy but feels awful and too painful. But she has lately figure out on her how to blood choke which is more fun for me. Anyways lately she has been kidding Around about not letting go when I tap and even when I do she holds it on alittle longer before letting go !( hot) anyways I think she could be talked into knocking me out and her comments and jokes suggest to me she wants to try and go all the way.

How do you guys get past that curtain closing experience and panic ? It's like I'm close to blacking out but the survival instinct kicks in and I fight it . How do you guys let go let it happen ?? Is it mental wil power ? Should I maybe try her restaining me so I don't have a choice ? She is also a nurse so I feel very comfortable with her incase anything goes south !

Thanks
Honestly for me I just enjoy it and before I know it im out. I still panic before I start blackening and i try to pull her neck and struggle but nothing to serious. Maybe anxious because its the first time?
Old 14-Oct-18, 08:26
Points: 6,559, Level: 34 Points: 6,559, Level: 34 Points: 6,559, Level: 34
Last Achievements

i second jojo - if the choke is done properly you wont know you are going out - just wake up having had a weird dream.... and hopefully with your gf pouncing on you for more

If you guys have done rnc that is definitely the easiest to get ko'd - maybe do in front of mirror so she can see when you go out and it wont freak her too bad! Teaching my gf rnc was when she first ko'd me - didnt even mean for it to happen lol
The Following User Says Thank You to Markwebb For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Oct-18, 18:22
Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,023 Times in 615 Posts

I sessioned with a girl who knocked me out multiple times in a RNC. There were 2 things we did to make sure i didnt panic and back out. First, we agreed ahead of time that she would ignore submissions. So she would put me in the RNC, and i would be tapping frantically, but she just ignored me and put me out. And second, a few times, she would secure my arms with her legs so i couldnt even tap. And she would just knock me out like that.

But i also agree with the other posters who say that if it is done right, you wont even have time to panic. Maybe have your gf put the hold on harder, so you go out quicker. My personal preference is to be knocked out slowly, as long as it is not too painful. But thats just me.

Once you get over that initial anxiety of being KOed, you will completely conquer your fears. I have actually grown accustomed to enjoying that pre-knockout phase where you can feel the curtain coming down. Then waking up from your "slumber" completely forgetting what had happened until you see the beautiful woman staring down at you triumphantly. Man....i need to schedule another session
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Braddogg4345 For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Oct-18, 19:29
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jwo321 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Thanks

I never got past it. I don't like being choked out, so I don't have much reason to, but when I was younger and more eager, and I had a session with a willing and able Dom/foot model, who was also a topless dancer, had some muscles and was a cool person to session with.

I asked to give me a head scissor for 10 seconds, no matter what. I was restrained so I couldn't tap and I really wanted to feel dominated and feel the panic. I knew I'd want her to let go after 2 seconds, because head-scissors hurt, but I also wanted to experiment and I'd enjoyed hold past the tap experimenting before.

So she starts scissoring, and this was a few years ago, so I don't remember everything that was going through my head. My hands were tied behind my back, me feet restrained too - I was completely at her mercy and I felt myself getting dizzy.

I managed to blurt out "I'm getting dizzy" with enough urgency in my voice that she let me go. I lasted maybe 5-6 seconds and if she'd not let me go, I'm sure I'd have passed out.

There's also a video of a guy who asks Gina Carano to choke him out but as soon as she starts, he's saying "stop stop".

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

I don't think you can stop the panic and survival instincts. I think it's ingrained in our brains to want the choke to stop. Now, some people might enjoy it enough that the pleasure rises above the survival instincts, but for me, the panic is part of the fun.

Just my 2 cents.
Old 15-Oct-18, 20:16
Session Wrestler
Points: 10,164, Level: 43 Points: 10,164, Level: 43 Points: 10,164, Level: 43
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,126 Times in 333 Posts

This is one of the guys I learned from: Royce Gracie. You will notice there is very little effort on the choke when applied properly and two more things you will see that are key: 100% trust on the other (of course the guy knows Royce is an expert, so he trust him), and the other is that Royce has the guy rise his arms so when they got down, he knows he is out. Just a small push into the "V" and in less than 10 seconds he is out with no pain:
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anji For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Oct-18, 00:02
Points: 2,637, Level: 21 Points: 2,637, Level: 21 Points: 2,637, Level: 21
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%
Last Achievements

Who did you session with if you dont mind sharing?
Old 16-Oct-18, 06:32
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakers29 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Who did you session with if you dont mind sharing?
Me?

It wasn't a session wrestler it was a lady at the footpad in NYC. The sessions there were cheap, I think $125 at the time, but she had some muscles and she was pretty. I have a downloaded photo of her from their website somewhere. She looked like she could have been a session wrestler. She had the build for it.

But she was nobody that anyone would have heard of. I don't remember her name, but she was cool and game for a good scissor. I invited her to a doom maiden's wrestling event that weekend and while she was interested, or said she was, she didn't show up.

Shortly after she disappeared from the site and I never saw her again. All I have to go on is that she told me she lived in Long Island and she did some topless dancing there.
Old 22-Jul-19, 09:35
Points: 1,436, Level: 15 Points: 1,436, Level: 15 Points: 1,436, Level: 15
Last Achievements

Quote:

Thanks
Reiterating what has been mentioned, it really is about technique. A proper technique performed by someone with a high skill level should be almost completely painless without much opportunity for you to panic.

My wife has a black belt in judo and when she puts me out I usually just remember her locking me up and then her waking me up. Occasionally I experience darkness creeping over my field of vision until the lights go out completely. Once she has a hold sunk in on me, 5 seconds until I am out is a long time, it's probably more like 2 or 3 seconds generally. If she were using painful holds where it took her 20 or 30 seconds and I was struggling, I am sure I would have no interest in that. My wife sticks to triangles, RNCs, lapel, sleeve and cross chokes. She doesn't do any sort of scissors on me.
The Following User Says Thank You to XBS93 For This Useful Post: