Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 18-Oct-18, 00:41
Points: 10,721, Level: 44 Points: 10,721, Level: 44 Points: 10,721, Level: 44
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Qaz gets broken by his mom and aunt

Qaz came home from his wrestling meet in a state of absolute elation, he hadn’t lost a single match! This made for two years on the team, as the welterweight champion of his division. He had beaten 4 guys at his last meet, without falling once.

He was wearing a plane black shirt and jeans over his relatively thin body when he came home, strutting like a peacock as he came through the door. He was very excited about bragging about his prowess on the mat to everybody in his family, but was somewhat upset that nobody was rushing to ask him about anything.

He picked up an apple and bit into it before walking into the living room, seeing his aunt Az sitting down and watching TV.

“Hello Auntie” he started, looking at his mom’s cute younger sister. She was wearing a plain dress, her long blonde hair worn loose as she relaxed across the couch.

“Hey Qaz” his aunt said casually, adjusting the volume on the television set

“I had a wrestling meet” Qaz said, somewhat frustrated by his aunt’s lack of attention “I beat every guy I even competed with, it wasn’t even challenging”

“That’s nice” his aunt responded, still paying most of her attention to the screen.

Qaz suddenly found himself greatly angered How could that just be “Nice”? he was the champion of the district, for God’s sake! She should be more impressed!

“You may not understand what I just said” Qaz said cockily, before walking in front of the TV “I’m the best in my weight class, not just locally either over a hundred high schools were feeding into that tournament, and I came out on the top of my weight class” he said coolly “I’m the local champion”

“Don’t they only ever match you against boys who weigh the same as you?” his clearly annoyed aunt asked

“Yes, I am welterweight champ”

“Hah!” the blonde shouted, before breaking into a more genuine laugh. “So yourjust like, the toughest scrawny boy in your grade? I mean, come on and face the facts! You are hardly more than a skeleton, if you faced someone with meat on his bones you’d be dead!”

If Qaz was mad before he was enraged now, quickly walking up to his aunt and cockilly informing her “I have been involved in well over a hundred wrestling matches and never once been knocked out! I am unquestionably the best here and I deserve respect! I don’t want you to tell me about how someone bigger could beat me, its obvious I’m the best wrestler you’ll ever see!”

Az’s pretty mouth curled into a smile as her bright red fingernails rubbed against her bright red lips “Maybe if I never looked in a mirror”

Az was naturally shocked by this comment “are you saying you could beat me?”

Az slapped a meaty thigh, before flexing her somewhat defined but certainly thick arms at him “Not beat, slaughter. You see, I don’t care how much raining you have or how many guys you’ve KO’d in your time on the mat. Your just m wimpy little nephew. And when a powerful woman meets a wimpy little boy, the results are predictable”

Qaz felt himself nearly explode at that comment, before waving his finger at his auntie. How could she call him a boy, he was 18 now! How could a woman even if she was somewhat thick, call him weak or wimpy? He was a champion!

“You have no idea what your talking about, you-“

Suddenly his mom walked in the door, and he decided not to say the word he had been preparing to say. Bushra, his mother, was a bit older than his aunt but very good looking. She had fair skin and dark hair, her eyes somewhat exotic and her body a bit shorter and thinner than that of her sister. She was wearing a plain white T-shirt and a pair of jeans when she walked into the room.

“What’s all the commotion about?” asked Bushra

“Well” her little sister said mischievously “your wimpy little son asserts he could beat me in a wrestling match. I’m trying to diplomatically explain he has no chance.”

“That’s not true and you know it!” responded Qaz before looking back at his mother “Come on, you’ve seen me compete. Tell her how easily I’d win!”

Bushra rubbed her chin as she looked at her son and sister, an evil grin spreading across her face “actually” she said as she looked at him ”I can’t say you would. I mean, yeah you do fine against the boys but have you ever fought a woman? A real woman, I mean? A guy like you may be impressed by how much power we pack”

The two began bickering again, before Bushra shouted “enough! If you really must know which of you is the strongest, why don’t you go down in the basement and settle it?”

Qaz immediately smiled at the idea of putting his aunt in her place. He quickly grabbed his singlet from is backpack as Az lethargically got off the couch and started stretching

It was about ten minutes before Az met her nephew on the mats in the basement. She was dressed in a leotard. The specific garment had elaborate black and white patterns on the front and showed off a decent bit of her cleavage and ALL of her legs. He was entranced by this, and his auntie could see it, laughing at her son before turning around. She must have experienced a pretty serious wedgie, as it wasn’t just her legs that the suit exposed, her butt was virtually naked with the small strip of cloth across the crack, over it the straps of her pink bra were exposed.

“Are you scared, Qaz?” his aunt mocked, looking over her shoulder at him while she shook her hips.

He rolled his eyes Auntie, stop being such a pervert. I’m an athlete and your just some lady who sits on her butt all day. Admit defeat before I have to hurt you”

“Sit on my ass I may, but that’s all the exorcise a real woman needs to dominate a wimpy boy like you” she shot back, before slapping her ass “and this ass I sit on all day? Its gonna knock you out!”

Qaz was immediately enraged by the disrespect his aunt spoke to him with, and ran toward Az before Bushra even started the match. He grabbed her behind the back and tried to apply a rear naked choke, but found that her arms could effectively stop his.

Qaz briefly questioned how his auntie could hold his arms so firmly, feeling her red nails sink into his forearms. He started jerking his body to escape her grip but found her hands to be like iron cuffs. “Prepare to get beaten up” his aunt said sultrily before leaning forward and ulling his arms, flipping him onto his back.

Qaz was disoriented as he looked up at his aunt’s clavage and smug smile, not sure how he was thrown around so easily “What do you weigh, 30 pounds?” she asked, before laughing cockily. Qaz immediately flipped onto his belly and got on his feet again, finding his aunt was just standing there with her hands on her hips.

“well?” she asked as she moved around a bit “are you going to fight more or do you give up?”

Qaz quickly initiated a takedown, figuring that his aunt wouldn’t have the experience to defend against it. And honestly she didn’t, but using a womans intuition was easy enough, she saw his head go low as she rushed forward, and jumped just a bit before catching said head between her thighs.

Qaz gasped as he felt her thighs constrict his head, no boy had ever squeezed him that hard! How had his aunt gotten so strong?! He wriggled around inside of her iron grip and grabbed both of her thighs, desperately trying to peel them off of his head.

“My my, little wimp” she said, Bushraunable to help but laugh at how helpless she had him. Qaz looked at the corner, wondering why his own mother would let his aunt mock him. Seems like your ot going to be able to stand up to me on our feet. At all.” She said before she reached down and grabbed him around the waist. She hoisted him up and suddenly he was erect and upside-down, his aunts thighs and arms keeping him in place “Lets try your ground game, shall we?” she asked as she fell forward, slamming Qaz into the mat.

Desparately the young boy attempted to grapple with his aunt, but found she was too strong for anything to do much. He was also impressed with her speed and dexterity, even when she let him get her into a hold she easily broke out. Qaz was completely humiliated by the manner in which she bypassed his skill, before pushing his shoulders to the floor “well this has been fun” she said, before turning around and sitting on his chest.

Qaz was barley able to breath, pushing his aunt’s thighs as she inched up him, mocking his weakness as she wiggled her butt. Suddenly, her arms were holding down his wrists as she circled her ass around over his had, tantalizing him before she fell on his face.

Qaz screamed into the seal of flesh that had been made over his head, slapping wildly as he felt consciousness drift away from him…

Qaz felt a slap on his face. He moaned lightly before another hit him “Qaz?” his mother’s voice sounded “Qaz are you awake?”

“Huh?” he asked, seeing his mom and aunt both looking down at him smugly.

“Oh good, your awake. I thought you were dead until I heard you snoring” Bushra quipped

“I thought there was a bear in the basement from the sound!” replied Az

“Come now, a bear would be a challenge to fight. He wouldn’t be so easily knocked out by his own aunt’s ass!” both women laughed, before Bushra continued, basking in her cocky son’s humiliation “I mean, can you imagine how humiliating it must be to not only know the women in your family are stronger than you, but their asses can beat you too!”

“I know, what could be more humiliating for a guy?” Az responded as she turned around, slapping her left asscheek as Bushra slapped her right. The women looked at the humiliated son’s face

“How’s it feel to know this butt, your own aunt’s fat shapely ass, gave you the first KO of your career, with barely any effort on her part!” Az asked

“How does it feel to know you lvie withthree women, and you are by far the weakest one in the house?”

That was the final straw for Qaz, who got up, woozily, and looked at his mom “That was a fluke and you know it! I just wasn’t expecting her to be so strong!

“Oh really?” Az asked “You want a rematch? Maybe I can KO you with my bust this time!”

Qaz looked forward, obviously scared before Bushra kissed Az on the cheek ‘Don’t worry, Qaz is terrified of you now. He may talk a big game but he’d never challenge you physically”

“I would so!” challenged Qaz overconfident as ever “I just…I wasn’t ready, I’d beat either of you in a fair match! Mom, wrestle me! Ill beat you easily!”

Bushra rubbed her chin “interesting proposal, but I don’t think so. I mean, what kind of mom would I be to terrorize my son with my superior strength” she said as she grabbed his shoulder “I mean, especially at the one skill he takes pride in. I mean, getting manhandled by your own mother, discovering your newly found adulthood is a cruel joke and in fact every woman in your life can manhandle you whenever she wants? The humiliation alone would likely break your mind!”

Qaz could tell his mother was mocking him by the way she smiled. He felt so angry he slapped her hand away Wrestle me!’ I’ll kick your ass

“Such language” his mother joked, “Maybe you need a spanking”. Bushra and Qaz laughed in unison

“Don’t mock me like that!” Qaz said, almost crying now “I could win and you know it! Challenge me or admit you are inferior!”

“Ok” Bushra said, taking her shirt off and revealing a frilly black bra “obviously you need to know I’m stronger” she said as if she was talking to a small child “I mean, making you question it would probably be even crueler, after all you’d be much more scared that way”

Qaz didn’t understand, but prepared to fight his mom as she saw her in her underwear, it was black and frilly and she had such a good body she smiled a his excitement “Let’s see if I can imitate some moves I’ve seen”

Qaz tackled her and she easily side-stepped him, reaching around his neck, she caught him in a rear naked choke “You see, Qaz. I used to wrestle my sister all the time when we were girls” she said as consciousness faded from his mind “and I always won”

Waz woke u again, now to Az slapping him “That wasn’t fair!” he immediately said.

“hah, I should have expected such cognitive dissonance! I mean, finding out your own mom is stronger must be so humiliating. You can’t even use genetics as an excuse, you just have to admit you’re a wimpy boy…but sure, lets go at it again!”

He tackled her again and she pushd him to the floor. His attempts to gain a position on her were totally useless, she easily placed him exactly where she wanted, before she picked him up and stood, throwing him to the ground. Qaz was devastated by her strength before she got n top of him and wrapped her legs around his neck, her legs squeezing the life from him “Wow, my wimpy little so is knocked out by my legs so…easily. Maybe I should wear shorts and skirts more foten, remind you of what on my body can completely destroy you…”

He woke u again and made another challenge even in the face of his aunt and mom both mocking him.

“After this you’ll admit to your inferiority?” Bushra asked

“No way your legs knock me out twice!”

This time she ran for him, easily knocking him down before mounting his chest, her butt against his ribs as her legs clasped around his head “Hmm, I wanted to show you how I could do it again, but the exact same thing would be boring. So look at how I can knock you out from the front, too!” she said with a smile as she knocked him out again.

When he woke up again, his mom and aunt calmly told him he was inferior, and would have to admit it from now on. The champion’s spirit was broken.

I'm doing commissions, this was one for $25. PM me if you are interested.
Old 18-Oct-18, 03:34
Points: 7,612, Level: 37 Points: 7,612, Level: 37 Points: 7,612, Level: 37
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Qaz gets broken by his mom and aunt

I don't mind what I see here, not at all, while I do like the size differences between males and females to be more on the male's side of things than the female's, meaning I like to see smaller women overpowering, lifting and dominating bigger males, there is something that I like about how confident these women are in knowing that they could easily beat him up and knock him out, despite him being such a good wrestler that he has never lost a match against guys his own size.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iceman75 For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Oct-18, 03:52
Points: 10,721, Level: 44 Points: 10,721, Level: 44 Points: 10,721, Level: 44
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman75 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I don't mind what I see here, not at all, while I do like the size differences between males and females to be more on the male's side of things than the female's, meaning I like to see smaller women overpowering, lifting and dominating bigger males, there is something that I like about how confident these women are in knowing that they could easily beat him up and knock him out, despite him being such a good wrestler that he has never lost a match against guys his own size.
Well build was specified by comissioner, so obviously I had to do that LOL.

glad I managed to make something that appealed to you despite being something you usually dislike
The Following User Says Thank You to nadiablack For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Oct-18, 05:32
Points: 2,644, Level: 21 Points: 2,644, Level: 21 Points: 2,644, Level: 21
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman75 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I personally prefer the very opposite. Tall, fit, strong women dominating short, weaker, wimpy males.

To each his own.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to honeryx For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Oct-18, 05:59
Points: 4,873, Level: 29 Points: 4,873, Level: 29 Points: 4,873, Level: 29
Last Achievements

That was good, thank you.

You can’t even use genetics as an excuse
The Following User Says Thank You to gwriter For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Oct-18, 06:38
Points: 5,170, Level: 30 Points: 5,170, Level: 30 Points: 5,170, Level: 30