Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 18-Oct-18, 16:42
Points: 13,001, Level: 49 Points: 13,001, Level: 49 Points: 13,001, Level: 49
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,238 Times in 546 Posts
Default Re: How to get your girlfriend or wife to wrestle

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKgrappler [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
these days women’s wrestling is much much more mainstream than years ago, thanks to hi school and college wrestling programs And best of all women’s MMA !
Women wrestling was featured in a movie years ago called "All The Marbles" and in a television show now called "GLOW". This also increases its popularity.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Last edited by rapidjeff; 18-Oct-18 at 16:45. Reason: adding a link
The Following User Says Thank You to rapidjeff For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Oct-18, 18:54
Points: 7,658, Level: 37 Points: 7,658, Level: 37 Points: 7,658, Level: 37
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%
Last Achievements

I agree completely, almost always it only requires asking if you could sometimes. Almost every girl will try. Now somebody will say that's not universally true, and that's correct, but it's not an unusual request, and most I've ever met will try by just asking.

This is based on the girl you're asking being someone who will go on a date with your at least. Probably not very likely to get a yes if you just ask her out of the blue and she doesn't even know you.

As for wives, since I've only had one and she's still around, I didn't even have to ask her, by our third date, we just started rolling around and the wrestling popped out and been totally phenomenal ever since!

Last edited by mrrassleswithgirls; 18-Oct-18 at 18:58. Reason: Added additional comment
Old 18-Oct-18, 21:39
Points: 3,385, Level: 24 Points: 3,385, Level: 24 Points: 3,385, Level: 24
Activity: 7.4% Activity: 7.4% Activity: 7.4%
Last Achievements

Best resource ever created imo just below. Full respect to Alysssa from C and B for an excellent guide but this is tops.

The Following User Says Thank You to poochie22 For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Oct-18, 13:33
Points: 11,603, Level: 46 Points: 11,603, Level: 46 Points: 11,603, Level: 46
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by figure4 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

How to get your girlfriend or wife to wrestle
by Alissa Wright (former C&B owner)

good luck

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Love this so much!!

Does anyone have any of the missing pages though? I would love to see the pages that talk about headscissors.

Thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scissorjunkie For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Jul-22, 22:58
Points: 11,603, Level: 46 Points: 11,603, Level: 46 Points: 11,603, Level: 46
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

I'm shamelessly bumping this thread in the hopes that someone out there might have the missing pages to this booklet? Or perhaps know where I could get a copy, virtual or physical? Any help would be much appreciated!
Old 26-Jul-22, 07:58
Points: 6,436, Level: 34 Points: 6,436, Level: 34 Points: 6,436, Level: 34
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Best way is play Wrestle. See how she responds and slowly add from there. Be careful though, while this can be fun short term some chicks REALLY get into it. So much so, that moderation goes out the window.
Old 26-Jul-22, 08:29
Points: 15,057, Level: 53 Points: 15,057, Level: 53 Points: 15,057, Level: 53
Activity: 99.7% Activity: 99.7% Activity: 99.7%
Last Achievements

Thanked 9,698 Times in 610 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by scissorjunkie [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'm shamelessly bumping this thread in the hopes that someone out there might have the missing pages to this booklet? Or perhaps know where I could get a copy, virtual or physical? Any help would be much appreciated!
It would have been helpful to name the missing Pages ?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 30.jpg (961.8 KB, 52 views)

Last edited by Fidelcastrato; 27-Jul-22 at 15:09.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fidelcastrato For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Jul-22, 14:14
Banned
Points: 5,899, Level: 32 Points: 5,899, Level: 32 Points: 5,899, Level: 32
Activity: 58.5% Activity: 58.5% Activity: 58.5%

What a great find and story by Alissa. I liked the fact she too admitted that tapes back then where the men won were not released. Thankfully today that is different and it is not all about one-sided matches.

Also interesting to read Alissa was not turned on at all by it. I thought it was good foreplay, but not for her at least.

Maybe 25 years ago this may have worked with my spouse......

Added after 1:

Quote:
Originally Posted by poochie22 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Best resource ever created imo just below. Full respect to Alysssa from C and B for an excellent guide but this is tops.

Again the Combative Women's Site was the first of it's kind on the 'net. It was great and had a wonderful Discussion Section.

What I will say over and over is that I never remember a single thread or very little about mixed wrestling.

Like Alissa's "essay" there is very little about wrestling men who want to be dominated, scissored, ko'd, ballbusting..... It is about wrestling and competition.

Very interesting thing about this site is that the vast majority are here about being dominated, some about competitive and few about FvsF (which of course I am here for, because Barb's site or similar no longer exist, though plenty of videos).

Last edited by fvsfforever; 28-Jul-22 at 10:38.